April 25, 2024, 07:49:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285995 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: October 04, 2009, 01:40:34 AM »

Sorry it took me so long we were hanging up & my puter was freezing - the above videos  - its at the end

Thanks, Capp for the answer last night!  My computer was flocking up too and kept booting me off.  After numerous attempts, I just gave up trying to get back in.  I appreciate your posts, as they are very informative.  Thanks so much!

Hey ya Ispy!!!   Awws, tks Ispy, I look forward to reading yours as well.  Brandi, you and I are on the same schedule today...lol   This night owl is only gonna be hanging for a bit more.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: October 04, 2009, 03:19:33 AM »

Blink- didn't know where to leave this exactly, so I hope it's alright to post here.  WFTV's crackerjack shot of the Henkel duct tape on video made me think of other shots of duct tape we've seen (like the pic of Mallory at the Anthonys' front door the day she came to feed the dogs, when LE served the search warrant).  In searching, I found a Blink On Crime link, but couldn't find the actual story.  I am hoping you have a shot of this because if I 'm reading it correctly it says one of the Caylee Marie Anthony poster's on Hopespring Drive was defaced.  I'm hoping you have a shot of the poster or a link that does.

Blink On Crime - Murder of Caylee Anthony: Case Against Tot Mom ...
In the journal entry written after Caylee Anthony went missing, .... Someone had written on one of the posters there, “No Hope ON Hopesprings Drive”, ...
blinkoncrime.com/.../murder-of-caylee-anthony-case-against-tot-mom-casey-marie-anthony-duct-tape-matches-gas-cans-disclosed-bombs... - Cached - Similar

Also, found what may be duct tape holding up a paper in the Anthony's garage, on the right -above the chest freezer on the metal housing box to the right of the shelving unit and hot water heater http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/18741575/detail.html
   Can anyone enlarge this?

Wonder if the signs on the Anthonys front door had the same tape?
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/080608anthonyhome/1/lg/080608csibackathouse5.htm      http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html

Thank you!

Mods-if this is in the wrong place, can you please relocate it?  I'm sorry!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: October 04, 2009, 03:49:31 AM »

This is Casey on her 21st birthday. I don't know if this photo was taken at her house, but the tool in the right upper corner looks like it might have duct tape wrapped around the top of it......my eyes aren't the best, maybe another monkey could take a look........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: October 04, 2009, 04:01:20 AM »

This is Casey on her 21st birthday. I don't know if this photo was taken at her house, but the tool in the right upper corner looks like it might have duct tape wrapped around the top of it......my eyes aren't the best, maybe another monkey could take a look........

Seeme- we both had the same idea.  Great Find!   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 04, 2009, 04:18:55 AM »

Wonder if Casey's 21st party pic was at her home?

Also, here http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/18741575/detail.html , pic #16 I wonder if the Anthonys used that duct to tape the NO TRESPASSING signs to the stakes.  Wonder if they're still in the garage?

Well, I need to hit the hay, before Trimm comes with the morning coffee.    Take good care, all!

Forecast for the Day:
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: October 04, 2009, 06:59:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/attorney-evidence-shows-casey-anthony-knows-how-caylee-died/

Attorney: “Evidence” Shows Casey Anthony Knows How Caylee Died
Sunday, October 4, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: October 04, 2009, 07:15:50 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: October 04, 2009, 07:22:11 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Commentary on private “investigating”
October 3, 2009 · 153 Comments
<snipped>
In the case of Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey, the Anthonys’ private investigator, clearly, things got way out of hand. We have been reveling in disgust over the privileged communications between the two of them in their ongoing quest to blame someone else for Caylee’s death. Not only did it border on insanity at times, in my opinion, it took away from the breadth and scope of their talents at hand, particularly on the PI’s part. Here is a man with lots of tools at his disposal and he chose to focus on the wrong people. No matter what amount of money he is making or who is paying him, it was a waste of resources. OK, look around and sniff but move on, for crying out loud.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #888 on: October 04, 2009, 09:25:04 AM »

OK, here's how I am understanding this... Jose and clan screaming and kicking that they didn't want a gag order. Then they go to every media venue possible to spread their lies and innuendos, making national tv appearances, radio shows, stopping to talk to reporters, posting on the internet, etc.  THEN they go crying to the Judge, she can't get a fair trial!! There has been too much media exposure!! Let's hold this in Boca Roton! (just guessing) OK what the hell is Jose getting out of this?? Is Cindy and George's suite at the Ritz going to be paid for by a TV station for the duration of the trial if they give out little exclusive interviews?? Is all this chit going on the taxpayers tab?? How could the judge allow this?? I have never seen the States lawyers giving interviews, going on TV, etc. How can the judge believe this chit? I say make Jose sit in his chit that he created and make the best of it. Even if they move the trial, he'll be down there giving interviews in Spanish and trying to rub elbows with the locals. He'll just be doing the same damn thing, except he's not the one paying for it!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #889 on: October 04, 2009, 09:50:47 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Commentary on private “investigating”
October 3, 2009 · 153 Comments
<snipped>
In the case of Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey, the Anthonys’ private investigator, clearly, things got way out of hand. We have been reveling in disgust over the privileged communications between the two of them in their ongoing quest to blame someone else for Caylee’s death. Not only did it border on insanity at times, in my opinion, it took away from the breadth and scope of their talents at hand, particularly on the PI’s part. Here is a man with lots of tools at his disposal and he chose to focus on the wrong people. No matter what amount of money he is making or who is paying him, it was a waste of resources. OK, look around and sniff but move on, for crying out loud.
It definitely bordered on insanity, and then some 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #890 on: October 04, 2009, 10:03:23 AM »

Personally, I think that Jose knows exactly what happened. At some point when KC spilled the beans as to what she had done, he knew he could never get her off. Now IMO his goal is to drag it out as long as possible to make for the best script for a movie that he will sell after the trial. He will claim he never knew what his client did and that he was just another victim of her manipulations. But like I said, JMO

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: October 04, 2009, 10:15:10 AM »

O WOW   O/T to this case BUT related to pending matter in this case as well:

Foxnews cable just reported that Drew Peterson's defense team FAILED to get a change of venue as they cited it would be "impossible" to get an impartial jury due to extreme overexposure in the media.    The judge DENIED their motion stating that they can get a fair and impartial jury if they try 

Ya know where Im going with this 

I know exactly where you are going with this! And I agree. Totally.

Capp and Brandi-

I HIGHLY respect both of your opinions, but for starters, the Drew Peterson case is not a capital case. The Voir dire ( assumimg you have enough people to proceed from the questionaire) is very different, both in practical and theory, but also because there is a moretoreum against the DP there right now.

Thanks to Ms. Lyon.

Well, in fairness, her last defense case vs. Appellate.

B

Thanks, Blink. I feel the same about you.

But, are you saying that Casey really could get a fair and impartial jury in another part of the state while she couldn't in Orlando? I am just of the opinion that this case is so well-known all over that moving the trial should not make a difference. It would just be a huge headache and expense for those involved. JMO.

No, I am with you on that, I personally do not think it matters and from a strategy perspective for Baez I think he is better off in Orlando. Im just saying because of the profile of the case, I do believe that the judge will grant the venue change if he does not withdraw it and I support it only because I think it will a) backfire and b) protect the case in that regard on appeal.

I still believe this case will plead out. As far-fetched as that seems right now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: October 04, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »

I'm on the same page as you Blink, and I have been for a long time, this case will be plead out.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: October 04, 2009, 10:49:48 AM »

I agree with Blink too and in fact I believe Casey Anthony's attorneys are doing a disservice to their client by pulling out these ridiculous statements.  They should have negotiated a plea deal a long time ago, IMO.  I do not believe that a jury in Orlando or anywhere else will sentence a pretty young woman to death although I do think a sentence of LWOP is possible.  Still, they are risking their client's life by pursuing the present course of action for whatever reasons which are, IMO, not in the best interests of their client.   Those talking heads who throw soft ball questions to the Anthonys and Casey's attorneys are not the ones who will decide her fate. It is a jury of her peers.  (Although I'm not sure she has peers her standards are so low.)

I can't recall the name of the beautiful young blond woman who was convicted of sexually molesting at least one of her male students in Florida.  The consensus was that she was much too pretty to go to jail.  And she served her time under house arrest.

I think it's not wise to pronounce that she will be convicted of murder one and sentenced to death when all of us know that juries are unpredictable and sometimes what should happen doesn't happen. 

I appreciate your column very much, Blink, and your cool head.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: October 04, 2009, 10:55:17 AM »

I agree with Blink too and in fact I believe Casey Anthony's attorneys are doing a disservice to their client by pulling out these ridiculous statements.  They should have negotiated a plea deal a long time ago, IMO.  I do not believe that a jury in Orlando or anywhere else will sentence a pretty young woman to death although I do think a sentence of LWOP is possible.  Still, they are risking their client's life by pursuing the present course of action for whatever reasons which are, IMO, not in the best interests of their client.   Those talking heads who throw soft ball questions to the Anthonys and Casey's attorneys are not the ones who will decide her fate. It is a jury of her peers.  (Although I'm not sure she has peers her standards are so low.)

I can't recall the name of the beautiful young blond woman who was convicted of sexually molesting at least one of her male students in Florida.  The consensus was that she was much too pretty to go to jail.  And she served her time under house arrest.

I think it's not wise to pronounce that she will be convicted of murder one and sentenced to death when all of us know that juries are unpredictable and sometimes what should happen doesn't happen. 

Well said BabyBear.
I think this is the girl you were speaking of.   
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641189658

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 04, 2009, 10:56:18 AM »

Debra LeFave, yes she was too pretty to go to jail    I have never felt the death penalty would be imposed for Casey, and LWOP is possible.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: October 04, 2009, 11:04:44 AM »

Well said BabyBear.
I think this is the girl you were speaking of.   
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641189658

Yes, that's who it is.  Thanks, Trim.  Happy Sunday to you.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: October 04, 2009, 11:06:09 AM »

Debra LeFave, yes she was too pretty to go to jail    I have never felt the death penalty would be imposed for Casey, and LWOP is possible.

Yes, Debra LeFave.  Thanks No Rose.  Have a great Sunday.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: October 04, 2009, 11:11:34 AM »

If memory serves, there was discussion in earlier discovery that Casey was partying with and/or at her brother's  & she got drunk on her 21st birthday.   I remember something about her getting sick.    The pic looks more like a garage or basement but not sure, the tool seems to look like a weed whacker to me but cant be positive & yes it appears to be silver duct tape wrapped up top, not sure.

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: October 04, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »

If memory serves, there was discussion in earlier discovery that Casey was partying with and/or at her brother's  & she got drunk on her 21st birthday.   I remember something about her getting sick.    The pic looks more like a garage or basement but not sure, the tool seems to look like a weed whacker to me but cant be positive & yes it appears to be silver duct tape wrapped up top, not sure.

Looks like a drill with an attachment that is used to mix sheetrock mud.  The portion that looks like duct tape just appears to be the front of the drill, generally that orange and silver is used on Black & Decker products. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.