April 19, 2024, 11:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285791 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: October 04, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/attorney-evidence-shows-casey-anthony-knows-how-caylee-died/

Attorney: “Evidence” Shows Casey Anthony Knows How Caylee Died
Sunday, October 4, 2009

That photo of Caylee is heart-wrenching & chilling.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: October 04, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »

I cannot envision the stubborn Casey Anthony agreeing to a plea deal.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: October 04, 2009, 12:35:04 PM »

As to whether this defense team is working off the concept of what is "in the best for their client" starting with Baez, its a farce because it is obvious making ca ching has been at the forefront of their minds & it can be reasonably argued that they know the guilt of their client as well.   Let's not forget how Bozo bragged about offers for interviews, movies, book deals that he self-reported he filed for a later date to consider very early on in this case amongst other known events we have seen occur.  Yes, they are doing her a disservice but Casey is the one allowing it & a plea cannot be agreed to without not only her consent but she would have to be willing to admit what she did which is mandatory.   She not only refused to tell the truth to date but she complained in her affidavit (false allegation or not) that the State was trying to force her to take a plea & she would not.   If she hasn't panicked yet over her possible fate, it seems unlikely it will ever occur.  The State offered to bargain with her on at least two occasions.  IMHO that ship has sailed & sunk a long time ago, not to mention the public outrage that would resonate if a plea to a lesser degree is offered & accepted given what we have seen the vast majority has felt about this case.

As to discussion of what the verdict would be at trial, I agree that the DP is not a slam dunk by any stretch of the imagination & more than likely not going to happen but I disagree totally about the "pretty girl" crap playing a role in this case  A) shes not all that pretty; B) the jury is not going to have sympathy like the idiot judge in Debra's non capital murder trial due to her looks after they see & hear all the evidence in this case but they will be rather more fixated on the beautiful, precious baby Caylee was.     A conviction of LWOP is highly probable given everything in totality that will be presented at trial regardless of venue, and it is my personal opinion that this will indeed occur, justifiably so.   That being said, Im cognizant of the fact that one or two idiots incapable of applying simple logic much less anything else regarding this case could prevent that from happening.

Justice for Caylee  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #903 on: October 04, 2009, 01:09:37 PM »

Comment 118 by Blink on her forum on her latest article, is very interesting 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: October 04, 2009, 01:42:16 PM »

That's really interesting No Rose.  I wonder if this person knows something or is just guessing like the rest of us.  Since Kathy Belich showed that poster with Henkle tape on it, I think it's likely that at least on that particular day, that's what the Anthony's were using to put up those posters. It also indicates IMO that at that point, they didn't know about the tape on Caylee's mouth and nose.  I do think they knew early on that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her, probably later after the third call on July 15 last year.  On the other hand, if they did know about the tape on the baby, maybe they were just too dumb to realize it could be matched up and having it on hand, they used it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: October 04, 2009, 01:56:07 PM »

That's really interesting No Rose.  I wonder if this person knows something or is just guessing like the rest of us.  Since Kathy Belich showed that poster with Henkle tape on it, I think it's likely that at least on that particular day, that's what the Anthony's were using to put up those posters. It also indicates IMO that at that point, they didn't know about the tape on Caylee's mouth and nose.  I do think they knew early on that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her, probably later after the third call on July 15 last year.  On the other hand, if they did know about the tape on the baby, maybe they were just too dumb to realize it could be matched up and having it on hand, they used it.
The one comment was answered by Blink about Casey taking a plea deal. I thought it was very interesting. The duct tape, I don't know, since it is so rare, you would think the Anthonys would have known that, but maybe not. I know that I know nothing about duct tape, actually what I know is from this case. I believe the Anthonys knew all along Caylee was dead, and everything has been to protect their Casey.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 04, 2009, 02:06:29 PM »

Well, its rather obvious considering Nejame supported TM's search for a body vs only a child abducted but alive as was being put forward by Casey & her family regardless of his clients strong objections.   Nejame appears to be a rather realistic & morally conscious man, he expressed he felt that his clients were ignoring his sound legal advice but suffice it to say I think he couldnt go along with what they were doing.  In essence what appears to be being said here is that MN would have been aware of Casey's guilt if indeed he was considering or actually was negotiating for Casey to admit what she did...hmm wonder how that conversation went.   He is one that I'm looking forward to hearing directly from after this case is legally concluded as to what he witnessed behind closed doors & what he was told by others.   Yup, interesting.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: October 04, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »

The one comment was answered by Blink about Casey taking a plea deal. I thought it was very interesting. The duct tape, I don't know, since it is so rare, you would think the Anthonys would have known that, but maybe not. I know that I know nothing about duct tape, actually what I know is from this case. I believe the Anthonys knew all along Caylee was dead, and everything has been to protect their Casey.

I absolutely agree, No Rose.  They have tried every trick in the book, and some not in the book, to obfuscate the evidence.  But, evidence is evidence.  It is what it is.  But, IMO they know and have known since very early on that Caylee was dead and Casey killed.

When the subject of the duct tape came up months ago and several people said that everybody had some in their home, I looked and I don't have any.  Guess my ducts don't need taped.  I have lots of masking tape though. I am a widow but I'll bet that duct tape is a man thing.  I'll bet every man in the country has a roll of it somewhere.  Not Henkel, though.  Only the Anthonys.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 04, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »

I know we have one roll of duct tape, I have never used it, and my husband has once in awhile. But masking tape, scotch tape and painter's tape we have tons of. I'm guessing that particular duct tape George must have taken on a job or something. The posters being hung, you would think a gentler tape would have been used, instead of heavy duty duct tape 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 04, 2009, 02:21:50 PM »

If one can conclude that the Anthonys did not know about the duct tape or plastic bags used to dispose of Caylee's remains in particular that match to what they had in their home, then that points directly to Casey.   The mere fact that Cindy sent DC to those woods in November indicates to me they knew Caylee was deceased & Casey did it but that doesnt necessarily mean they knew the details of the condition she was left in & with what- the Kio excuse of checking out a "teen hideout" or the psychic vision doesnt explain DC digging feverishly and using a probe that can be used to detect remains buried - he wasnt searching to drill for water or oil...LOL

crazybabyborg
« Reply #910 on: October 04, 2009, 02:32:45 PM »

Wonder if Casey's 21st party pic was at her home?

Also, here http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/18741575/detail.html , pic #16 I wonder if the Anthonys used that duct to tape the NO TRESPASSING signs to the stakes.  Wonder if they're still in the garage?

Well, I need to hit the hay, before Trimm comes with the morning coffee.    Take good care, all!

Hi Monkeys! 

ISpy, you and Trimm always have great links!

It's not just the NO TRESPASSING signs I see, but if you look closely in the right lower corner, you can see the MISSING POSTERS, just like in the pics with the duct tape clearly visable as well. They appear to be laying down, so I doubt there's any tape on them, but just thought I'd mention it. I notice that the washer and dryer are in the garage. I've had duct tape on the connecting hoses before.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 04, 2009, 02:42:28 PM »

I know we have one roll of duct tape, I have never used it, and my husband has once in awhile. But masking tape, scotch tape and painter's tape we have tons of. I'm guessing that particular duct tape George must have taken on a job or something. The posters being hung, you would think a gentler tape would have been used, instead of heavy duty duct tape 

Yes, that big hunk of duct tape was really junky looking. The Anthonys have no sense of what is and is not appropriate so they couldn't even pass it along to their monster daughter.  I hope there are many more photos or even people who have kept the posters with Henkel duct tape.  I'm sure Kathy Belich and Blink are searching.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: October 04, 2009, 02:50:57 PM »

Yes it is.  I've always wondered what actually transpired between the Anthonys & MN.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #913 on: October 04, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »

Yes, that big hunk of duct tape was really junky looking. The Anthonys have no sense of what is and is not appropriate so they couldn't even pass it along to their monster daughter.  I hope there are many more photos or even people who have kept the posters with Henkel duct tape.  I'm sure Kathy Belich and Blink are searching.

Hi Baby Bear! I keep thinking that with all the eyes that are watching, someone is going to be able to come up with a poster with the tape on it. I'm wishing here, but wouldn't it be nice to have a pic of the Ants putting it up with that tape, too?    I'm grateful for what they have so far, though, because it's a logical conclusion that the tape came from the Ant's house.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: October 04, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »

Hi Baby Bear! I keep thinking that with all the eyes that are watching, someone is going to be able to come up with a poster with the tape on it. I'm wishing here, but wouldn't it be nice to have a pic of the Ants putting it up with that tape, too?    I'm grateful for what they have so far, though, because it's a logical conclusion that the tape came from the Ant's house.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: October 04, 2009, 03:11:09 PM »

Yes it is.  I've always wondered what actually transpired between the Anthonys & MN.   
I would sure love to know that 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: October 04, 2009, 03:18:47 PM »

I would sure love to know that 

Oh, I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at their last meeting.  IMO MJ is one of the few and maybe the only attorney involved in this who seems to have any integrity at all. 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: October 04, 2009, 03:19:50 PM »

Capp- I just read on another board that there are only 6 Jurors needed for this case (Florida rules)  - "since it is not a capital case"...  huh?  I thought a Capital case meant the Death Penalty could be applied.  Is that correct?  6 Jurors?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #918 on: October 04, 2009, 03:42:50 PM »

Interesting, WO. I've found this so far........

Jury - Jury Size
Juries range in size according to their nature. Grand juries are so named because they are usually larger than petit juries, having from 12 to 23 members. Traditionally, petit juries have had 23 members, but the number is not fixed. In 1970, the U.S. Supreme Court held that the number 12 was not an essential element of trial by jury (Williams v. Florida, 399 U.S. 78, 90 S. Ct. 1893, 26 L. Ed. 2d 446), and it has sanctioned juries of no fewer than six members in criminal cases (Ballew v. Georgia, 435 U.S. 223, 98 S. Ct. 1029, 55 L. Ed. 2d 234 [1978]). Parties in federal district courts, as well as in many state courts, can stipulate that the jury size be any number between six and 12. Commonly, federal district court juries consist of six persons for civil cases.

Read more: http://law.jrank.org/pages/7927/Jury-Jury-Size.html#ixzz0Szvj4nNX
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 04, 2009, 03:48:37 PM »

Capp- I just read on another board that there are only 6 Jurors needed for this case (Florida rules)  - "since it is not a capital case"...  huh?  I thought a Capital case meant the Death Penalty could be applied.  Is that correct?  6 Jurors?

No, here is the statute

913.10  Number of jurors.--Twelve persons shall constitute a jury to try all capital cases, and six persons shall constitute a jury to try all other criminal cases.

913.15  Special jurors.--The court may summon jurors in addition to the regular pane

Note by me *There is usually an alternate or two, that hear the trial but do not deliberate unless they have to replace a sitting juror

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.