March 28, 2024, 06:28:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 284167 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 08:24:14 AM »

how can conway come out now and say that the hair doesnt match caylee when the said originally it did? and dont tell me that the tape doesnt match after they had said it did? whats going on....this cant be happening.

Jesse,it is enough to make you go   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 08:34:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys---Jesse I didnt hear that about the hair not matching Caylee and the tape not being a match-didnt get the time to all doc--I hope this is not true--

yes i hope its just defense spin, but that pippetone character also reported that...conway is to release documents to that affect today. ugggg please dont tell me, the defense could have a field day with this.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys---Jesse I didnt hear that about the hair not matching Caylee and the tape not being a match-didnt get the time to all doc--I hope this is not true--

yes i hope its just defense spin, but that pippetone character also reported that...conway is to release documents to that affect today. ugggg please dont tell me, the defense could have a field day with this.
jess--The media would have released the doc if it were true--in the words of Miss Nancy --that would be a bombshell Conway just caught the SIN SIN nut virus ---I am sure that women is contagious- few months around her and you join the ranks of the mentally Ill
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 08:51:27 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,557480,00.html
FBI: Bloody Silhouette of Child Found in Casey Anthony's Trunk

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
 An FBI forensics lab identified a blood stain outline of a child in the fetal position in the trunk liner of accused child killer Casey Anthony’s truck, according to newly released documents.

The new information came in an e-mail from FBI Intelligence Analyst Karen B. Cowan to another agency employee in an email dated Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2008.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, hiding the child's remains and lying to investigators about a baby sitter kidnapping her.

“If you look closely at this photo, there appears to be the outline or silhouette of a child in the fetal position," Cowan wrote.

The e-mail was included among thousands more pages of information pertaining to the Anthony case that were released by the Florida state attorney's office on Tuesday.
"You can make out what may be the back, bottom, and legs most clearly," Cowan said in the message. "The image is best viewed on a computer screen, rather than a printout, but several of us can see this image and agree there is good chance we are seeing something significant."

Included in the newly released documents was information that duct tape found on the mouth of slain toddler Caylee Anthony was contaminated by an FBI document examiner.

The contamination was discovered after FBI lab workers noticed female DNA on the duct tape which neither matched Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony or the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony. Samples were taken of FBI workers who had handled the duct tape and a match was found with a forensics document examiner.

The forensics lab that identified the blood stain also confirmed Caylee's identity when her remains were found in December 2008, six months after she disappeared. Her mother didn't report her missing for a month.
Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges and remains behind bars in Orlando. Her trial was pushed back from October 2009 to January 2010, but could be delayed even further.

Good Morning trim and all Monks old and new!  Something is either wrong with me or them!! 

First of how how can the hair on the duct tape not belong to Caylee?  Unless they are talking about a hair found on the duct tape in the garage and not the duct tape from Caylee's skull?

Then this :FBI: Bloody Silhouette of Child Found in Casey Anthony's TrunkI have read time and time again there was NO BLOOD FOUND....so how in the heck can there be a BLOODY SILHOUETTE? 

I need more coffee......something tells me we are in for a bumpy ride today!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 08:57:15 AM »

They could...but this could be a big if.

It may just be something technical that's a little iffy. The usual pick-apart they do at the "junk science". I'm thinking it's some lame attempt and hoping that's exactly what it is. Something stupid spindy is pushing Conway to do and perhaps against his better judgment also.

No matter what they come up with...there's the iron clad evidence of not reporting Caylee missing for a month.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 09:01:39 AM »

An FBI forensics lab identified a blood stain outline of a child in the fetal position in the trunk liner of accused child killer Casey Anthony’s truck, according to newly released documents.

The new information came in an e-mail from FBI Intelligence Analyst Karen B. Cowan to another agency employee in an email dated Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2008.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, hiding the child's remains and lying to investigators about a baby sitter kidnapping her.

“If you look closely at this photo, there appears to be the outline or silhouette of a child in the fetal position," Cowan wrote.

The e-mail was included among thousands more pages of information pertaining to the Anthony case that were released by the Florida state attorney's office on Tuesday.
"You can make out what may be the back, bottom, and legs most clearly," Cowan said in the message. "The image is best viewed on a computer screen, rather than a printout, but several of us can see this image and agree there is good chance we are seeing something significant."

Included in the newly released documents was information that duct tape found on the mouth of slain toddler Caylee Anthony was contaminated by an FBI document examiner.

The contamination was discovered after FBI lab workers noticed female DNA on the duct tape which neither matched Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony or the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony. Samples were taken of FBI workers who had handled the duct tape and a match was found with a forensics document examiner.

The forensics lab that identified the blood stain also confirmed Caylee's identity when her remains were found in December 2008, six months after she disappeared. Her mother didn't report her missing for a month.
Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges and remains behind bars in Orlando. Her trial was pushed back from October 2009 to January 2010, but could be delayed even further.

There's a pic of that silhouette at the Caylee Daily. I wish I hadn't looked at it now though.

Good Morning everyone! an angelic monkey

I wish I hadn't looked either. 

The only thing I think Conman may have to release is some info that the media skips over sometimes and they pick and choose what it is they are going to put out for public consumption. I found long ago, we didn't get all the docs all the time. Sometimes later, we have found docs or videos on some site almost no one had seen. I can remember on tape in particular we didn't see for a long time, but it was in the archives of a media outlet.

I don't know what conman has, but you can be sure that Spindy is behind this. This is not the usual way docs are released, especially by a lawyer that doesn't even represent the accused. Brad drank the Kool aid a long time ago. He is throwing his whole reputation and credibility on the line for these crazed people. I don't think anything he can do now, will remove the bad taste in the mouth the documents yesterday gave most everyone who read them.

I am just waiting for George to come out swinging again. He is being uncharacteristically  quiet. He is just as evil as Spindy. She is just more "out there" and public about the things she does. I think he is in the background pulling string, pushing Spindy's buttons, and looking over her shoulder and advising as she does the dirty work.

I think there is an assumption when we post here that unless we are posting links to the words we put here, that it is an opinion. So therefore, I am going to quit post JMO, IMO, unless it is required. If KLAAS thinks we should do so, I will go back to doing it.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 09:01:53 AM »

Attorney for Casey Anthony's parents set to release new evidence today
Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, is expected to release evidence in the Casey Anthony case.
7:41 a.m. EDT, September 30, 2009
<snipped>
WESH.com reports the attorney for Casey Anthony's parents will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" today.

Attorney Brad Conway said the evidence contains information that should have been made public Tuesday when state prosecutors released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to their case against Casey Anthony.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-evidence-093009,0,1049758.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 09:02:23 AM »

So I'm wondering... IF it doesn't match any tape found in the home, and that's a big if imo, then still...it was Henkel found at the crime scene and henkel is used in the home. That still seems pretty hefty evidence to me.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 09:02:47 AM »

Monkeys is it possible Sin Sin really did have a nervous break down.  Looking for a live Caylee what could be her motive in that.  Is she really in denial- I could forgive her for everything she has done-except for trying to put the blame on Innocent people.  that is unforgivable.  She has ruined Jessie life-and countless others.  So we alll know SIN SIN is NUTS--but now do we think she is mentially Ill for real. 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 09:05:37 AM »

There's a pic of that silhouette at the Caylee Daily. I wish I hadn't looked at it now though.

I saw it on Miss Nancy-could not sleep-it was horrible
The only thing I think Conman may have to release is some info that the media skips over sometimes and they pick and choose what it is they are going to put out for public consumption. I found long ago, we didn't get all the docs all the time. Sometimes later, we have found docs or videos on some site almost no one had seen. I can remember on tape in particular we didn't see for a long time, but it was in the archives of a media outlet.

I don't know what conman has, but you can be sure that Spindy is behind this. This is not the usual way docs are released, especially by a lawyer that doesn't even represent the accused. Brad drank the Kool aid a long time ago. He is throwing his whole reputation and credibility on the line for these crazed people. I don't think anything he can do now, will remove the bad taste in the mouth the documents yesterday gave most everyone who read them.

I am just waiting for George to come out swinging again. He is being uncharacteristically  quiet. He is just as evil as Spindy. She is just more "out there" and public about the things she does. I think he is in the background pulling string, pushing Spindy's buttons, and looking over her shoulder and advising as she does the dirty work.

I think there is an assumption when we post here that unless we are posting links to the words we put here, that it is an opinion. So therefore, I am going to quit post JMO, IMO, unless it is required. If KLAAS thinks we should do so, I will go back to doing it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 09:12:07 AM »

Monkeys is it possible Sin Sin really did have a nervous break down.  Looking for a live Caylee what could be her motive in that.  Is she really in denial- I could forgive her for everything she has done-except for trying to put the blame on Innocent people.  that is unforgivable.  She has ruined Jessie life-and countless others.  So we alll know SIN SIN is NUTS--but now do we think she is mentially Ill for real. 

IMO she is nuts but not mentally ill in the legal sense.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 09:14:39 AM »

Oh please  

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-evidence-093009,0,1049758.story

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, is expected to release evidence in the Casey Anthony case.
8:04 AM EDT, September 30, 2009

WESH.com reports the attorney for Casey Anthony's parents will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" today.

Attorney Brad Conway said the evidence contains information that should have been made public Tuesday when state prosecutors released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to their case against Casey Anthony.

In an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel, Conway wrote he is holding a press conference at his S. Orange Avenue office at 11 a.m.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 09:15:22 AM »

oooppsssss I also wanted to add the same for kc.....IMO she is nuts...as nuts as they come, but she too is not legally mentally ill......she can't claim  not guilty by reason of insanity.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 09:18:10 AM »

Oh please  

In an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel, Conway wrote he is holding a press conference at his S. Orange Avenue office at 11 a.m.

Kool-aide, 5 cents a glass,
TIN FOIL HATS - priceless!!
Fasten your seat belts!! 
 Oh please is right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2009, 09:18:42 AM »

*Hugs* Fanny Mae. That's an awful image.

I posted earlier that George had shown signs of a conscience in the beginning but I think he's lost it and has turned completely evil. The more they've dug into this, they've only found more proof of their daughter's guilt...and they just keep on supporting her sorry @ss.

I'd like to point out something of comfort to me right now in hopes it may help others. Last month there was a murder trial in my area...the Sam Parker trial. There was no crime scene and no murder weapon the defense argued...the only blood/dna evidence found was argued that there's no way to prove how or when it got there. To this date, Theresa Parker's body has not been found. Many of us watching the case unfold felt worried Sam would get away with murdering his wonderful wife. He was a cop. He had friends on the inside and he had gotten away with a lot of other crap before. The judge threw out the findings of the cadaver dogs and the jury never heard about it or other important information. I'm happy to report Sam was found guilty of murder and sentenced to life.

They can argue about the science all they want to and they're supposed to. It's their disgusting job. But it's grasping at straws when we look at all the other evidence that they can't knock holes in at all...they can try but it's futile and I think they know it. Baez doesn't care if he wins or loses...this is about him making a name for himself. Gag. She didn't report that baby missing for a month, the car smelled of death, she lied to the police, the body of little Caylee was found so close to home, she was a miserable single mother, she did a shoddy job of watching her own child, she wanted to be committed and told that to two separate people, etc, etc...

She's never leaving prison. Whether she gets the DP, I don't know, but I feel sure she is never leaving prison.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 09:19:56 AM »

Oh please  

Kool-aide, 5 cents a glass,
TIN FOIL HATS - priceless!!
Fasten your seat belts!! 
 Oh please is right!!

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 09:22:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I read this on another forum......about this new release coming from Conway today....could it be that they knew about a different hair attached to the duct tape and this is why Cindy has been looking for a live Caylee yet once again??  All, of course, to continue casting doubt.  This would make sense to Cindy, no doubt.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 09:23:02 AM »

So I'm wondering... IF it doesn't match any tape found in the home, and that's a big if imo, then still...it was Henkel found at the crime scene and henkel is used in the home. That still seems pretty hefty evidence to me.

Hi N&N! I would ASSUME the same thing, but in this case I would THINK they would have to match the tape and so far it looks like that is not a sure thing. I tried to read all the Henkel evidence but just petered out.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2009, 09:25:20 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html

UPDATED: Attorney To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case
Brad Conway Says Information Raise Questions
POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 6:13 pm EDT September 29, 2009
<snipped>
The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said the evidence he intends to release contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't."

I spent all day going over these docs, what an evil witch that Anthony woman is, the vitriol that drips from her soul poisons everyone around her. May god have mercy on her because no one else will.
What is this fool talking about, Conman is going on Jerry Springer ? is this true ? way to reinforce his credibility......NOT!
I don't think the state held anything back, the media may have though but whatever it is if the media doesn't think it's worth releasing I don't think we have a BOMBSHELL here.
Conway's statement,  "should have released today, but didn't." was an obvious maneuver designed to gain advantage in this situation and bring it back under control. This public relations nightmare for his clients needs more than Jerry Springer to put right.

And....Look at my Avi  Brandi made it for me, W00t I'm all dressed up in leaves..

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2009, 09:26:29 AM »

Whether she truly is or not, I don't think there's any excuse for her, George, or Lee's behavior. I think she's beyond help and it's gonna get even crazier. I believe we're going to see even more shocking things come out of that woman.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.