April 27, 2024, 02:53:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286109 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2009, 12:19:33 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/

LAWD! 

Would that not make the whole CMA foundation a scam with false claims on it?:

"Only a few short months have passed since Caylee's memorial service, and we continue to struggle with  the overwhelming  pain of not having her with us on this earth."

"Caylee Marie Anthony August 9th, 2005-2008"

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/index.html
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2009, 12:19:55 PM »

I just read at Blink's in comments someone said Cnn announced G&C will release the evidence themselves.

I'm not looking...nuh uh...not with my bp. Someone just fill me in later.

Do you think Cindy wants a photo/money op or even conman bailed on this one ?

Conway has stepped in poo poo a few times and when I look at him after those experiences, he seems to be afraid to do it again...hopefully. Just my impression. Cindy wanting money is always a possibility. Maybe she's fishing for who will pay the highest for the presser. lol. Geez.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2009, 12:20:16 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/

Has he totally lost it??

I think his wheels need to be oiled.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2009, 12:20:30 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21158117/detail.html
Attorney: Casey Evidence Problematic
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
UPDATED: 12:10 pm EDT September 30, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter Caylee, said on Wednesday that evidence being used by prosecutors has some problems.
Attorney Brad Conway said a forensics report shows that duct tape found on Caylee's mouth doesn't match duct tape found at the Anthony home.

The attorney also said that no hairs showing signs of decomposition were found in the car used by Casey Anthony.

The development comes a day after the state attorney's office released thousands of pages of documents in the case and Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone uncovered new evidence that a mystery source of DNA is on the duct tape that was found wrapped around Caylee's skull.

The findings could cast doubts about the state's case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December.

Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty and claims she left her daughter with a baby sitter and that the pair were gone when she returned to pick up Caylee, who was 2 years old at the time.

Two pieces of DNA were found on the duct tape attached to Caylee's skull, the same brand and type as that one found on a gas can in the Anthony family's east Orange County home, Pipitone reported.

But neither piece shows traces of Casey Anthony, according to documents released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.
One DNA sample was traced to an FBI lab analyst who accidentally contaminated the outside of the duct tape during testing, the documents stated. But an FBI lab report showing a fragment of DNA represented by the number 17 was found on the underside, the adhesive side.

Local 6 showed it and other test results to John Jay College Professor Henrietta Nunno, who said it could be a big break for Casey Anthony's defense team.

"So it's not Casey. It's not Caylee. It's not Cindy. It's not George. And it's not the FBI analyst?" Pipitone asked.

"I would agree with that, yes," Nunno said. "Someone who is not one of those people did leave DNA on the tape. Whether it was the perpetrator of the crime or another person who examined it, I guess we don't know."

The amount of DNA is so small that it can't be used to identify whether it is from another FBI analyst.

Meanwhile, FBI documents show that a stain found in Casey Anthony's car trunk was possibly in the shape of a child in a fetal position, but Local 6 News has learned that the FBI will not testify about the shape of the stain, calling it speculation.

Also, fibers in the duct tape found with Caylee's remains don't match a roll from the Anthonys' home, documents show.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »

Has he totally lost it??

I can't think of anything to say...I am completely confused....something must be in the water down there. She has been identified by dna sample..I...hmm...wow!

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:20 PM »

I'm having a difficult time with one issue and now what I'm hearing is confusing me.  I've heard a couple of times now that the stain in the trunk did not contain DNA, or no DNA was found or extracted from the stain, is that correct?  Or, have they just not released all the results on the stain?
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:26 PM »

Orlando news live - Channel 9.

Belich reports that Conway says the duct tape threads do not match. Channel 9 has applied for copies of the documentation through the FOIA.

Me: Amy Huzinga's stolen duct tape may have been heavy duty tape. She was in theatre and it would seem to me they would have to use fire retardant tape due to the lighting heat. Could this be the tape that was used?

I am not sure what that means...the threads don't match??  Is he saying the torn ends don't match?
Duct tape has thread embedded in it to give it strength.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2009, 12:22:55 PM »

thread = fibers

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2009, 12:23:08 PM »

IMO, as I read it, yes

Thank you Sunny for your reply! I think I'm not going to let this excite me too much then. Apparently, the state is not too worried, and may already have an answer for it. We just don't know it...yet. Thanks again! 

Gizzie, I am not going to get upset either. The state knew what was coming out..hell they released it. This is all IMO a big hulabaloo over nothing!!

I am waiting to hear about the maggots and Caylee's blanket and the JC Penny receipt and a bazillion other things.....

As far as them still looking for Caylee IMO that is SICK....very, very SICK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2009, 12:25:18 PM »

Has he totally lost it??

I can't think of anything to say...I am completely confused....something must be in the water down there. She has been identified by dna sample..I...hmm...wow!

Well this presser by a lawyer who is not part of the defense, then being taken over by Rosebud and Mrs. Rosebud releasing evidence for a case that none are legally representing would not be tainting the jury pool or mocking the court system in Florida now would it?

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2009, 12:27:22 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter Caylee, said on Wednesday that evidence being used by prosecutors has some problems.
Attorney Brad Conway said a forensics report shows that duct tape found on Caylee's mouth doesn't match duct tape found at the Anthony home.

The attorney also said that no hairs showing signs of decomposition were found in the car used by Casey Anthony.

The development comes a day after the state attorney's office released thousands of pages of documents in the case and Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone uncovered new evidence that a mystery source of DNA is on the duct tape that was found wrapped around Caylee's skull.

The findings could cast doubts about the state's case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December.

Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty and claims she left her daughter with a baby sitter and that the pair were gone when she returned to pick up Caylee, who was 2 years old at the time.

Two pieces of DNA were found on the duct tape attached to Caylee's skull, the same brand and type as that one found on a gas can in the Anthony family's east Orange County home, Pipitone reported.

But neither piece shows traces of Casey Anthony, according to documents released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.
One DNA sample was traced to an FBI lab analyst who accidentally contaminated the outside of the duct tape during testing, the documents stated. But an FBI lab report showing a fragment of DNA represented by the number 17 was found on the underside, the adhesive side.

Local 6 showed it and other test results to John Jay College Professor Henrietta Nunno, who said it could be a big break for Casey Anthony's defense team.

"So it's not Casey. It's not Caylee. It's not Cindy. It's not George. And it's not the FBI analyst?" Pipitone asked.

"I would agree with that, yes," Nunno said. "Someone who is not one of those people did leave DNA on the tape. Whether it was the perpetrator of the crime or another person who examined it, I guess we don't know."

The amount of DNA is so small that it can't be used to identify whether it is from another FBI analyst.

Meanwhile, FBI documents show that a stain found in Casey Anthony's car trunk was possibly in the shape of a child in a fetal position, but Local 6 News has learned that the FBI will not testify about the shape of the stain, calling it speculation.

Also, fibers in the duct tape found with Caylee's remains don't match a roll from the Anthonys' home, documents show.

Thanks for all the links Monkeys.

I just want to scream in conway's face that wasn't discovered in the car because his clients cleaned it before LE investigated it! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2009, 12:28:55 PM »

LAWD! 

Would that not make the whole CMA foundation a scam with false claims on it?:

"Only a few short months have passed since Caylee's memorial service, and we continue to struggle with  the overwhelming  pain of not having her with us on this earth."

"Caylee Marie Anthony August 9th, 2005-2008"

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/index.html

One would THINK so!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: September 30, 2009, 12:33:20 PM »

One other point , why are they arguing against the evidence if they think she is still alive in some foreign country with the nanny Zenaida Gonzalez

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »

Has he totally lost it??

Well this presser by a lawyer who is not part of the defense, then being taken over by Rosebud and Mrs. Rosebud releasing evidence for a case that none are legally representing would not be tainting the jury pool or mocking the court system in Florida now would it?

ITA!

Anthony logic = don't do as we do, do as we say.

George referred to as rosebud has me rolling. lol. Very funny!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2009, 12:35:51 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony.

And now the remains aren't Caylee either, according to Brad.......I am sure we are in the Twilight Zone now. Positively sure. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »

One other point , why are they arguing against the evidence if they think she is still alive in some foreign country with the nanny Zenaida Gonzalez

EXCELLENT point Miki!

Love the screaming panda. lol.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »

IMO, as I read it, yes

Thank you Sunny for your reply! I think I'm not going to let this excite me too much then. Apparently, the state is not too worried, and may already have an answer for it. We just don't know it...yet. Thanks again! 

Gizzie, I am not going to get upset either. The state knew what was coming out..hell they released it. This is all IMO a big hulabaloo over nothing!!

I am waiting to hear about the maggots and Caylee's blanket and the JC Penny receipt and a bazillion other things.....

As far as them still looking for Caylee IMO that is SICK....very, very SICK!!

Yes, me too! The maggots will tell the real story. And for CA, I wonder if she's really looking into a live Caylee, or this is just for tainting purposes. If she truly believes Caylee could be alive, then the woman certainly needs intervention at this point. I don't know how I could continue on with my daily life, thinking and believing that my deceased granddaughter was still alive, after having her cremated. That would mean the entire memorial, and everything that went with it, was for show. Even more so than what we already know! Shame... 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I am going to take the afternoon away from this crazy hullabaloo but just had to make one comment.......If Cindy is saying Caylee is alive.....Whose child does she think she had cremated? That fool needs to be euthanized and put out of everyones misery. Geeshhhhhhh.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2009, 12:39:44 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/093009_Casey_Anthony_discovery

Attorney disputes evidence in Anthony case

Updated: Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009, 12:23 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009, 12:16 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - An attorney for the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her young daughter, says evidence being used by prosecutors has some problems.

Attorney Brad Conway said Wednesday a forensics report shows that duct tape found on 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's mouth doesn't match duct tape found at the Anthony home.

The attorney also says that no hairs showing signs of decomposition were found in the car used by Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, has been charged with killing her young daughter.

The 23-year-old woman has pleaded not guilty and claimed that a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »

Nobody has seen a video of Moe and Larry at their Presser, have they?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.