April 27, 2024, 09:06:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286095 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2009, 12:42:29 PM »

I wonder if Cin Cin and Georgie are going to charge the media for the 1,000 pages of docs. Another money making scam! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2009, 12:44:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I am going to take the afternoon away from this crazy hullabaloo but just had to make one comment.......If Cindy is saying Caylee is alive.....Whose child does she think she had cremated? That fool needs to be euthanized and put out of everyones misery. Geeshhhhhhh.

I concur! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »

WHAT???? they are still looking for a live Caylee, then whose ashes do they have? And who did they have cremated? Amazing...how in the world can anyone read that and not think they are just plain crazy. Conway too, i dont want him on any bench with that kind of thinking
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2009, 12:46:51 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/21145778/detail.html

Anthonys Release Reports On Duct Tape Tests
Brad Conway Says Information Raises Questions

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 12:32 pm EDT September 30, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents released documents to the media Wednesday morning that he said raises serious questions about the state's scientific case.

Anthony is awaiting trial on charges of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. Her defense team filed a motion Wednesday to get that charge and death penalty dismissed because it says the prosecutors have not proven their case.

In a press conference, Brad Conway released more than 1,000 pages of documents, including the results of a FBI test that indicate that fibers taken from the duct tape across Caylee Anthony's mouth do not match similar fibers from tape that was across the Anthony family's gas can in their garage. This contradicts earlier reports that there was some sort of evidentiary match between tape found on Caylee's skull and tape found at the Anthony's home.

The Anthonys said they wanted to release this information because they say it supports what they have been saying all along – give their daughter the right to a fair trial, don't just assume she's guilty.

The information about the tape along with information released by the prosecution Tuesday about a lack of a DNA match between Casey Anthony and DNA on the tape raises questions about the state's scientific case, Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said.

"It was easy in the beginning to say well, you know, the duct tape on the gas can and the duct tape at the crime scene, they're similar, and people draw conclusions from that," Conway said. "Now we have an FBI report that says they're dissimilar, that they're not matched. Now I think the view of the land is a little bit more accurate than it was six months ago."

The report also said there was no match between fibers found at the crime scene and fibers found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car or the Anthony family home.

Test results released by the state on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.

A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.

PDF: FBI Lab Reports Car | Hair | Misc. Items

That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position. However, an FBI photographic supervisor said, "We do not report conclusions about what may or may not have left marks or impressions. It is too speculative."

Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."

There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

The documents also included a sworn statement from a Maitland man who said he saw Casey Anthony and Caylee together the day after Father's Day 2008, which is the day Caylee was last seen by the Anthony family.

Inexplicably, Thompson waited until July 22, 2009 to tell police.

James Thompson said he saw Casey Anthony walking ten feet in front of Caylee at a Casselberry Walmart.

"To think I was one of the last people to see Caylee alive," Thompson said in his statement. "It bothers me constantly."

Thompson, who is on the state witness list, would not comment on his statement.

So he had a presser and no one thought it important enuf to broadcast it...uummmmmmm   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2009, 12:49:13 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents released documents to the media Wednesday morning that he said raise serious questions about the state's scientific case.

Anthony is awaiting trial on charges of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. Her defense team filed a motion Wednesday to get that charge and death penalty dismissed because it says the prosecutors have not proven their case.

In a press conference, Brad Conway released more than 1,000 pages of documents, including the results of a FBI test that indicate that fibers taken from the duct tape across Caylee Anthony's mouth do not match similar fibers from tape that was across the Anthony family's gas can in their garage. This contradicts earlier reports that there was some sort of evidentiary match between tape found on Caylee's skull and tape found at the Anthony's home.

The Anthonys said they wanted to release this information because they say it supports what they have been saying all along – give their daughter the right to a fair trial, don't just assume she's guilty.

The information about the tape along with information released by the prosecution Tuesday about a lack of a DNA match between Casey Anthony and DNA on the tape raises questions about the state's scientific case, Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said.

"It was easy in the beginning to say well, you know, the duct tape on the gas can and the duct tape at the crime scene, they're similar, and people draw conclusions from that," Conway said. "Now we have an FBI report that says they're dissimilar, that they're not matched. Now I think the view of the land is a little bit more accurate than it was six months ago."

The report also said there was no match between fibers found at the crime scene and fibers found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car or the Anthony family home.

Test results released by the state on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.

snipped

LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: September 30, 2009, 12:50:14 PM »

I don't understand how a lab tect's DNA could be on the tape.  Don't they wear gloves and face masks to test?  Also, if the DNA is too small to test, then how do they know anything about it at all? I'm going crazy with all the Conman stuff.  I think it's just throwing doubt out there to see if they can sway public opinion on the evidence.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »

Oops, so sorry, Sunny.  I didn't see yours posted.   an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2009, 12:52:32 PM »

Conway must mean that no hairs found by Henry Lee show that a deceased Caylee was in the trunk.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2009, 12:54:12 PM »

Am I missing something? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if memory serves me, LE never said the tape on Caylee and the tape on the gas can came from the exact same roll. What I understood, is that they were the same very rare type of fire proof duct tape that is no longer manufactured..........
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2009, 12:55:42 PM »

Well, there you have it!  Because Brad said the tape doesn't match, well just throw the whole case out the window!  I swear!  In one way, they are refuting the "junk science" and in another they are embracing it....

I think I got it now......IF it shows Casey guilty, it must be junk science.  If it shows doubt, it must be right.

I betcha anything that the reason the A's had Caylee cremated is so later on, they could continue on with the cherade of Caylee still being alive.  Disgusting. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #190 on: September 30, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »

WHAT???? they are still looking for a live Caylee, then whose ashes do they have? And who did they have cremated? Amazing...how in the world can anyone read that and not think they are just plain crazy. Conway too, i dont want him on any bench with that kind of thinking

Yep, I think he has aspirations of being a judge.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2009, 12:58:46 PM »

I don't understand how a lab tect's DNA could be on the tape.  Don't they wear gloves and face masks to test?  Also, if the DNA is too small to test, then how do they know anything about it at all? I'm going crazy with all the Conman stuff.  I think it's just throwing doubt out there to see if they can sway public opinion on the evidence.

Way back when several of us tried to pulled duct tape off a roll with gloves on and for me it was impossible.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2009, 12:58:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/21145778/detail.html

Anthonys Release Reports On Duct Tape Tests
Brad Conway Says Information Raises Questions

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 12:32 pm EDT September 30, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents released documents to the media Wednesday morning that he said raises serious questions about the state's scientific case.

A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.

PDF: FBI Lab Reports Car | Hair | Misc. Items

That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position. However, an FBI photographic supervisor said, "We do not report conclusions about what may or may not have left marks or impressions. It is too speculative."

Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."

There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

The documents also included a sworn statement from a Maitland man who said he saw Casey Anthony and Caylee together the day after Father's Day 2008, which is the day Caylee was last seen by the Anthony family.

Inexplicably, Thompson waited until July 22, 2009 to tell police.

James Thompson said he saw Casey Anthony walking ten feet in front of Caylee at a Casselberry Walmart.

"To think I was one of the last people to see Caylee alive," Thompson said in his statement. "It bothers me constantly."

Thompson, who is on the state witness list, would not comment on his statement.

So he had a presser and no one thought it important enuf to broadcast it...uummmmmmm   

Ohhhhhh that made me laugh so hard I got a slight headache. LOL! Thanks.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »

Oops, so sorry, Sunny.  I didn't see yours posted.   an angelic monkey

no problem cece...you are usually a whole lot faster than me!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?

They continue to show no respect or love for Caylee. They can't even let her be in peace NOW??

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2009, 01:01:51 PM »

So Caylee's alive living in Puerto Rico?  Good God, when they find her I bet she's fluent in Spanish.

Do No Evil 
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »

New motions filed, evidence disputed

Updated: Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009, 12:57 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009, 12:16 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez filed motions Wednesday to have the death penatly procedures stopped and the first degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges dropped. Earlier in the day attorney Brad Conway, who represents Casey's parents George and Cindy Anthony, says evidence being used by prosecutors has some problems.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/093009_Casey_Anthony_discovery
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2009, 01:02:48 PM »

Well, there you have it!  Because Brad said the tape doesn't match, well just throw the whole case out the window!  I swear!  In one way, they are refuting the "junk science" and in another they are embracing it....

I think I got it now......IF it shows Casey guilty, it must be junk science.  If it shows doubt, it must be right.

I betcha anything that the reason the A's had Caylee cremated is so later on, they could continue on with the cherade of Caylee still being alive.  Disgusting. 

Seems to me they are following the "Idiots Guide to Creating Reasonable Doubt and Misdirection" guess they didn't read it well enough, I still have no doubts at all....I think they should be  locked up before they hurt themselves. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: September 30, 2009, 01:02:54 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/30/sources_duct_tape_evidence_in_casey_case_doesn39t_add_up.html
 Duct Tape Doesn’t Add Up, Anthony Attorney Says
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:53:54 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell, Scott Harris and Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, held a news conference Wednesday to release more documents in the case against Casey Anthony.

Conway said he can prove the duct tape at the crime scene does not match tape found at the Anthony home. This comes one day after the state turned over more than 1,000 pages of information.

Conway said he held Wednesday's news conference at the request of George and Cindy Anthony.

The attorney said there is an overwhelmingly skewed public opinion about Casey Anthony. He said most people think she is guilty and he has even gotten e-mails from people who say Casey doesn't even deserve a trial. Conway said Casey's family to remind everyone that she is innocent until proven guilty.

The Anthony family is continuing to stand behind Casey and are asking the public to wait until the case goes to trial.

"The Anthonys want to get to the truth. We all want to get to the truth. It's going to be a slow process. But nobody should make judgments about what the truth is based on discovery and discovery alone," Conway said.
Conway handed out about a dozen pages of discovery that have not yet been released by the State Attorney's Office or the defense. He said the pages prove that duct tape found in the Anthony home and at the crime scene do not match. He also said there is some mystery DNA that could link someone else other than Casey to Caylee's murder.

Conway said it is not his job to defend Casey, but there has been so much speculation about what happened, and that the Anthony family has been so much stress that he wanted to address it head on and stop the speculation.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.