April 30, 2024, 04:08:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286237 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: September 30, 2009, 07:48:36 PM »

Well, you know what I have to say to Cindy in reference to Trisha post. Nanny Nanny Boo Boo, Skany is a slore and a slut!!! And a baby killer too. Nanny nanny boo boo. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: September 30, 2009, 07:51:04 PM »

Not meaning to be political here, but she would fit right in with some government types that want to shut down the internet and free speech.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 30, 2009, 07:53:02 PM »

As far as the above...whateva with her - Cindy's true colors and motives are all too clear now

Now regarding the defense motions:

1)  Reminder:   The Grand Jury indicted on felony murder/DP qualified based on evidence presented at that time (Oct 2008 BEFORE remains were recovered) so keep that in mind

2)  The defense cannot state that there is NO evidence other than circumstantial at this juncture

3)  It is incorrectly stated by Lyons/Baez aka "Amazon/Bozo" that there is only (1) aggravating factor applied to this felony murder which requires (2) or more.   The second that IS applicable in this case is that an aggravated assault did indeed take place upon this minor victim in addition to the admitted factor of age younger than 12 which is a mandatory factor-keep in mind that had to be evident during the Grand Jury in turn resulted in an indictment on BOTH felony murdeer and an aggravated assault upon a minor.

Again, there is no "bad faith" or malicious prosecution present here in this case, that is IMHO

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: September 30, 2009, 07:59:51 PM »

dont know if this has been posted--on websluth forum there is a converstion that Trica had with Cindy anthony-cindy told her she was trying to close down some sites--dont know if  i am allowed to cut and paste or for that amtter if I know how-if it is allowed I will

I did read this conversation in the documents released yesterday, or the documents on Dom Casey's website. I have found several on his that were not released to the public by any of the news media. I like to check his site out for docs we don't get.....

http://dgator.com/documents.aspx

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: September 30, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »

dont know if this has been posted--on websluth forum there is a converstion that Trica had with Cindy anthony-cindy told her she was trying to close down some sites--dont know if  i am allowed to cut and paste or for that amtter if I know how-if it is allowed I will

Go ahead and post what was said.  I don't have a problem with bringing stuff here from other sites or people taking stuff from here to other sites.  I'm not sure Tricia at WS feels the same though so keep that in mind. 

I'll post it..I have nothing to lose   

Posted by Tricia on 09-15-2008, 10:48 PM

W.S. Exclusive. Cindy A. Tells Websleuths Owner Her Lawyer Is Taking On Websites!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Websleuth Members,

Last week a poster called Katie526 claimed she was e-mailing and talking with Cindy Anthony.

On Websleuths, when a poster makes a claim of this nature, I like to check it out. Websleuths is different that other sites in that we don't allow people to come in and tell whatever story they want. When we can, we verify.

Katie gave me Cindy A's number and permission to call. I did.

I left Cindy a message explaining that she had my word that I would not ask one question about the case. I just wanted to see if this poster was legit.

Cindy called me back. She was extremely gracious and surprisingly open.

She said she didn't remember Katie but that didn't mean anything since she talked and e-mailed so many people. I agreed to send her Katie's post via email and she would tell me if Katie was being truthful.

There was more to this conversation as you will soon learn.

When I emailed Cindy Katie's posts I told her I wanted to quote and post our conversation on Websleuths. If she had any objection to let me know.

A few days later I emailed her again asking about Katie.

She wrote back and said she had indeed spoken and e-mailed with Katie526. Cindy did not mention the rest of the email.

I have thought about whether to post the transcript of my notes or not. I came to the conclusion that since she did not object or say anything about objecting I was going to post.

Below comes from my notes of the conversation. It may not be exact but it is close.

Cindy calls and I explain why I am calling. Cindy tells me she is on Websleuths now and wants to know where Katie's posts are. I get on the forum and start to look.

There is a lull in the conversation. Keep in mind I never asked, never prompted, in any way the following conversation:

(lull) Then Cindy says, "We are going to be filing with our attorney any negative media webstuff, trying to get websites closed down. So I am just going to let you know. I have not investigated yours but we are trying to get a lot of websites closed down.

Cindy continues as I sit stunned; People can have their opinions but I mean it's the language and stuff that they are saying. You know, certain words you don't see put out there. So people are starting to look at a lot of these websites. Like I said as far as I know that no one has looked at yours yet. But I'm just letting you know....

TRICIA says, "That's fine. Website owners are protected by a Federal Law believe me I have been through this before

CINDY: 'K

TRICIA:So I am not worried about that.

At this point I try and change the subject back to Katie's posts. Trying to locate them. Cindy jumps in again...

CINDY: But you guys don't endorse or allow people to use certain inflammatory words and stuff do you?

TRICIA: Like what?

CINDY: Well I mean do you you know, allow people to go on there and use extreme foul language.

TRICIA (I'm shocked at the mere thought of this ) OH NO NO NO NO. Absolutely Not!!!

CINDY: OK OK That's what I am saying

TRICIA: In fact we're very strict about that.

CINDY: OK You guys do more....(didn't catch what she said here. Sorry)

CINDY: Like I said I haven't been on yours so...

TRICIA: If somebody uses the word "Skank" or "Slut" it's GONE. Now that doesn't mean we catch it all the time. We get thousands of posts a day.

CINDY: I'm talking worse than that .

TRICIA: No No No We absolutely do not..we try, I can't guarantee but we try and have people on the forum all of the time.

TRICIA: Unless somebody alerts us we don't know. Yes that is against our Terms of Service. Absolutely.

CINDY: OK Alright cuz that's the type of stuff that we want... people are allowed to talk about whatever they want to talk about you know you guys have some you know...

TRICIA I agree. No Absolutely No we do not allow that.

Then I went on to say rather than try and find Katie's post I would email them to her.

We exchanged "Goodbye" and that was it.

Again, I want to stress, Cindy started talking when there was a lull in the conversation while I was looking up posts.

So, her attorney and I guess his "people" are scouring the web looking for sites that allow bad language about the Anthony's. Really foul language it sounds like what they are looking for.

Good Luck to them.

The Anthony's are taking on free speech on the Internet. Ok.

I do agree with Cindy. It is horrible. That's why we don't allow it. I can't imagine reading the stuff she has to read day in and day out but to take on Website? It is going to be one tough battle.

And yes, Website owners are protected by a federal law. Can't remember it but we are. Unless something has happened that I don't know about.

There it is my friends. A Websleuths major exclusive.

My computer is gone. Toast. Bit the dust. Bought the farm...and so on. I will not be back on a computer until tomorrow morning.

Mods if you need help or clarification on anything call me.

Tricia
PS. This is my third laptop in less than two years that has crashed. I will not be able to get another one for a loooong time. So I might be around as much as I use to.  For a while any way.

Thanks Klaas.

What a control freak.

Maybe what she's really up to is to look for a way to make money in possible lawsuit ideas.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: September 30, 2009, 08:03:26 PM »

Please note that was posted in September 2008 prior to Caylee's body being found. 

This woman is on a trip and a half.  I "almost" believe she wishes this was her in Casey's seat right now.  MY OPINION the whole family is very sick.  (I hope this isn't too hateful).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: September 30, 2009, 08:04:02 PM »

I didn't remember seeing this particular doc released by the media.....it was on Dom Casey's site

http://dgator.com/CMADocumentVolume10.aspx

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 30, 2009, 08:04:20 PM »

Well, you know what I have to say to Cindy in reference to Trisha post. Nanny Nanny Boo Boo, Skany is a slore and a slut!!! And a baby killer too. Nanny nanny boo boo. 

LOL 

She's also a pile of $hi#!!! 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #408 on: September 30, 2009, 08:14:26 PM »

the more I think about this press conference the more incensed I become.  THEY want...THEY WANT

THEY who have no respect for our judicial or legal system. Point: their actions during the Morgan depos.  THEY who have repeatedly lied, not only to LE but to the general public who THEY WANT to not to make judgments!! THEY who have tried to dig up dirt on innocent people who had the misfortune to come in contact with their daughter. THEY who make wild accusations against others to include the Grunds. THEY who haven't worked in over a year, but manage to get their bills paid, buy new clothes, get haircuts, etc all by using their murdered granddaughter's name. THEY who haven't been to see their accused daughter in a year. THEY who destroyed evidence. THEY (sin-sin) who said she has a phone number for Zenaida. THEY who laughed about wishing THEY had given the FBI the dog's toothbrush.  THEY who's own daughter will not even acknowledge them in court. THEY who's family thinks they are NUTS.  THEY who sent a sleazy PI into the woods to find Caylee's remains a month before they were found. THEY who trashed Tim Miller and TES....for looking for Caylee. THEY who refused to give TES an item of Caylee's for the search dogs. I am going to start making a list of all the lies to LE, all the wild accusations, all the lies, contradictions and accusations on various TV shows, all their, IMO, criminal actions, all their immoral actions towards CAylee and the general public..the same general public that THEY are asking to not make judgements on the facts!!! ....then, I am going to send them to buttboy, and all the media outlets ...then I want THEY to call a  'presser' for THEY and buttboy to answer to these actions...THEY want justice...well let's see how JUSTICE tastes to them   As soon as I calm down I will start a THEY thread and hope all monks will join me in putting all their lies etc in one place.

YESSSSSS!!!!!  And THEY will surely go to He!! for all the lies and deception not to mention using little Caylee's tragic murder to make money. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: September 30, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »

LOL 

She's also a pile of $hi#!!! 

Earth to Cindy:   Your shanky slore daughter got pregnant at 19 of which initially you tried to help her conceal, your daughter was caught dancing around a striper pole, your daughter has had sex with half the male population in Orlando including a cop or two...o yea she doesnt trust local law enforcement    WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT CINDY?    Happy reading!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 30, 2009, 08:17:42 PM »

I can't take the Ant's and their BS anymore.

When do Cindy and George and Zenaida go to trial? I am looking more forward to that than KC's I think.

KC's will be too much for me to handle, but I wanna see Rosebud and Rosebuddy squirm and lie their on the witness stand. TIA JSM

I truly hate those two. JMO JSM

Rosebuddy..........

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: September 30, 2009, 08:20:10 PM »

the more I think about this press conference the more incensed I become.  THEY want...THEY WANT

THEY who have no respect for our judicial or legal system. Point: their actions during the Morgan depos.  THEY who have repeatedly lied, not only to LE but to the general public who THEY WANT to not to make judgments!! THEY who have tried to dig up dirt on innocent people who had the misfortune to come in contact with their daughter. THEY who make wild accusations against others to include the Grunds. THEY who haven't worked in over a year, but manage to get their bills paid, buy new clothes, get haircuts, etc all by using their murdered granddaughter's name. THEY who haven't been to see their accused daughter in a year. THEY who destroyed evidence. THEY (sin-sin) who said she has a phone number for Zenaida. THEY who laughed about wishing THEY had given the FBI the dog's toothbrush.  THEY who's own daughter will not even acknowledge them in court. THEY who's family thinks they are NUTS.  THEY who sent a sleazy PI into the woods to find Caylee's remains a month before they were found. THEY who trashed Tim Miller and TES....for looking for Caylee. THEY who refused to give TES an item of Caylee's for the search dogs. I am going to start making a list of all the lies to LE, all the wild accusations, all the lies, contradictions and accusations on various TV shows, all their, IMO, criminal actions, all their immoral actions towards CAylee and the general public..the same general public that THEY are asking to not make judgements on the facts!!! ....then, I am going to send them to buttboy, and all the media outlets ...then I want THEY to call a  'presser' for THEY and buttboy to answer to these actions...THEY want justice...well let's see how JUSTICE tastes to them   As soon as I calm down I will start a THEY thread and hope all monks will join me in putting all their lies etc in one place.

YESSSSSS!!!!!  And THEY will surely go to He!! for all the lies and deception not to mention using little Caylee's tragic murder to make money. 

Yup! It's beyond disgusting.

Count me in Sunny! I think that's a great idea.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: September 30, 2009, 08:22:29 PM »

Oh, and Cindy, I meant that is the nicest way possible.......... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: September 30, 2009, 08:25:28 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #414 on: September 30, 2009, 08:31:02 PM »

I can't take the Ant's and their BS anymore.

When do Cindy and George and Zenaida go to trial? I am looking more forward to that than KC's I think.

KC's will be too much for me to handle, but I wanna see Rosebud and Rosebuddy squirm and lie their on the witness stand. TIA JSM

I truly hate those two. JMO JSM

Rosebuddy..........
  Had to give him a new nickname to go along with Cindy's.

Still I hate the lot of them and really would like to know when and if the trial for Zenaida will ever take place. Has it been postponed until after KC? I am behind here as I can't take much of the Ants. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: September 30, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

I think that Casey is getting what she wants and the FBI is doing its best effort to make the Anthony's happy not being professionals in their investigation. I believe that FBI does not have enough evidence, to put Casey behind bars for ever. At this point I believe that Cindy and George move the body where caylee was found. since that day Cindy fought for her daughter innocence because also she is fighting for her freedom.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: September 30, 2009, 08:36:18 PM »

I did read this conversation in the documents released yesterday, or the documents on Dom Casey's website. I have found several on his that were not released to the public by any of the news media. I like to check his site out for docs we don't get.....

http://dgator.com/documents.aspx

Well Cindy, good luck with that. You will have to close down the entire WWW if you want to stop people talking about your family.   Freedom of Speech!
I laughed when I saw that- this from someone who sends emails threatening to "take down"  Richard Grund and says if he had anything to do with it she has people that can "fly under the radar that can do that".   Hopefully she will be locked up before long and we won't have to listen to her tripe anymore.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: September 30, 2009, 08:38:18 PM »

I think that Casey is getting what she wants and the FBI is doing its best effort to make the Anthony's happy not being professionals in their investigation. I believe that FBI does not have enough evidence, to put Casey behind bars for ever. At this point I believe that Cindy and George move the body where caylee was found. since that day Cindy fought for her daughter innocence because also she is fighting for her freedom.

Cecelita- have you ever made an error in your work?  I believe that's why they put erasers on the end of pencils, because humans do make errors. The FBI is not being unprofessional at all in my estimation, they are not lying and evading questions about it, as the Anthony clan would.   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: September 30, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »

Well Brad calls a conference and relays 'critical information' ...   oops, too bad you got the information wrong Brad. Check facts before speaking....    we're  still waiting for the document you cited to appear.....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #419 on: September 30, 2009, 08:44:12 PM »

stop that!  Who's posting for you?  You don't "sound" like yourself tonight!!     If  rosebud or rosebuddy moved the body, they would have taken her to PR.  They would have at least taken her to someplace further than down the street.  They would have moved her, if they could have, but I don't think they did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.