May 30, 2024, 03:25:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 290192 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #460 on: September 30, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »

Thanks for the replies. I sounded snarky, and I definitely didn't intend that when I asked!  an angelic monkey

Rough day for everyone today, I think. 

You didn't sound snarky Gizzie. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: September 30, 2009, 09:58:05 PM »

Thanks for the replies. I sounded snarky, and I definitely didn't intend that when I asked!  an angelic monkey

Most welcome Gizzie, we all grapple with being aggravated & frustrated with this case & others, totally understandable....but then again I didnt take your 2nd request as "snarky" either, you just were looking for an answer.

Not sure if you saw my opinion on the defense's motions but Ill repeat it here for what it is worth

Reply #402 on: Today at 06:53:02 PM

Now regarding the defense motions:

1)  Reminder:   The Grand Jury indicted on felony murder/DP qualified based on evidence presented at that time (Oct 2008 BEFORE remains were recovered) so keep that in mind

2)  The defense cannot state that there is NO evidence other than circumstantial at this juncture

3)  It is incorrectly stated by Lyons/Baez aka "Amazon/Bozo" that there is only (1) aggravating factor applied to this felony murder which requires (2) or more.   The second that IS applicable in this case is that an aggravated assault did indeed take place upon this minor victim in addition to the admitted factor of age younger than 12 which is a mandatory factor-keep in mind that had to be evident during the Grand Jury in turn resulted in an indictment on BOTH felony murdeer and an aggravated assault upon a minor.

Again, there is no "bad faith" or malicious prosecution present here in this case, that is IMHO

Thanks for that answer. What do you think is the reason they took away the DP before finding the body?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 30, 2009, 10:03:16 PM »

Most welcome Gizzie, we all grapple with being aggravated & frustrated with this case & others, totally understandable....but then again I didnt take your 2nd request as "snarky" either, you just were looking for an answer.

Not sure if you saw my opinion on the defense's motions but Ill repeat it here for what it is worth

1)  Reminder:   The Grand Jury indicted on felony murder/DP qualified based on evidence presented at that time (Oct 2008 BEFORE remains were recovered) so keep that in mind

2)  The defense cannot state that there is NO evidence other than circumstantial at this juncture

3)  It is incorrectly stated by Lyons/Baez aka "Amazon/Bozo" that there is only (1) aggravating factor applied to this felony murder which requires (2) or more.   The second that IS applicable in this case is that an aggravated assault did indeed take place upon this minor victim in addition to the admitted factor of age younger than 12 which is a mandatory factor-keep in mind that had to be evident during the Grand Jury in turn resulted in an indictment on BOTH felony murdeer and an aggravated assault upon a minor.

Again, there is no "bad faith" or malicious prosecution present here in this case, that is IMHO

Thank you Cappy  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 30, 2009, 10:13:12 PM »

Thanks for that answer. What do you think is the reason they took away the DP before finding the body?

Again, just my opinion but I think it was because they did not have a body for further evidence but evidently what was found in Casey's trunk in addition to her cell pings, computer searches & behavior - also not reporting Caylee "missing" was enough to get the indictment which could include the DP.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #464 on: September 30, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

Katie526 from WS     that chick just about drove me nuts 
  She drove me crazy too No Rose.  That is one reason I came here to post and read cause I can speak freely.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: September 30, 2009, 10:41:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Everytime Cindy opens her mouth she reveals the "gaming challenge" she feels over all of this. It exhilarates her!

My God.............. I hope and pray that the trial will be the one element of this case that focuses on that sweet little three year old girl who was murdered at the cruel hands of her Mother, and was the object of manipulation and power by Cindy.

Lee couldn't even restrict his ridiculous chant at her own funeral to just CAYLEE!

This family is shameful and they don't now and never did deserve CAYLEE!

Maybe I could maintain a parental commitment to my daughter under these circumstances, but it's twisted that Cindy functions in hypermode, belligerence and excitement surrounding the circumstances of her Grandchild being murdered and thrown into a swampish mire to decompose. There seems to be no "brokenness", only defiance, greed, and challenge.

Evil begot evil and they are the epitome of a Mother/Daughter picture, IMO.

CBB, you just hit the nail on the head.  It's just a game to Cindy.  Like Sherlock Holmes, "The game is afoot!"  Tit-for-tat.  One upmanship. The most fun she has had in her entire life.  Hey, she's a celebrity now.  I wonder if she ever thinks of Caylee, if only in passing.  Likely not much.

You both hit the nail on the head.  This is all a battle of wills for Cindy.  I don't think she has time to think of Caylee.  After all, she's : policing the Internet for negative comments on numerous websites; exchanging hundreds (if not thousands) of e-mails with her "team"; sending threatening e-mails to websites and individuals; personally investigating numerous people/compiling/ documenting/disseminating their personal information to her people, getting her hair cut and highlighted, maintaining her tan; fundraising for her foundation; delivering Caylee Bears and posing for web site publicity pics; attending motion hearings; writing letters to Casey; flying to New York for media appearances; making appearances at Missing Children events; pouring over case documents; monitoring and posting on websites; keeping the house spotless; hosting the Milsteads; washing clothes; grocery shopping; reading/watching the news; advising her attorney; defending her PI; avoiding/developing their strategy for ZG  deposition questions; researching FL case law; planning press conferences; choosing outfits and jewelry to wear to court; Calling Brad Conway; emailing Jose Baez; answering emails; investigating "ZG" in Puerto Rico; and preparing for their 48 hours cameo (if it hasn't already been taped).   Caylee who?   What she should do is , after dinner, go into Caylee's room by herself and shut the door.  She should get comfortable on the floor, be perfectly quiet, and just sit in there thinking about Caylee/her room/her things/her smile/her laughter/her favorite doll/her tiny clothes/her expressions she'd say/her little personality/what she liked and didn't like/playing in the pool with her/taking Caylee to visit Cindy's dad and mom.  That's what grieving people do.  Then when it gets dark, she should turn off all the lights and lay on the floor for a few hours, thinking about Caylee lying covered in duct tape in Casey's trunk the same way for days.  That's my opinion.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: September 30, 2009, 10:43:59 PM »

Again, just my opinion but I think it was because they did not have a body for further evidence but evidently what was found in Casey's trunk in addition to her cell pings, computer searches & behavior - also not reporting Caylee "missing" was enough to get the indictment which could include the DP.

Thanks, I too think they had plenty of evidence back then as well. But, knowing how hard it is to get the DP on a young attractive woman may have made them back off. Then they found the body with the duct tape on it that showed the complete callousness of the crime that demanded the ultimate penalty.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 30, 2009, 10:46:21 PM »

Good evening, Grandma2Maddie, rmcalo, tupelohoney, N2WISHN, NCMike, Ono, GoldieTX, Blumonkey, Missiontoconvict, tesfan, BooMonkey and 17 Guests !  I remembered my manners this time.  Aren't you proud of me?  LOL!  Lots of good posts these last two days, everybody.  Keep it up!  Heading out for a bit to wade through some docs and check Haleigh's thread. BBL, Lord willing.

Forecast for the Day:
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #468 on: September 30, 2009, 10:49:11 PM »

Good evening, Grandma2Maddie, rmcalo, tupelohoney, N2WISHN, NCMike, Ono, GoldieTX, Blumonkey, Missiontoconvict, tesfan, BooMonkey and 17 Guests !  I remembered my manners this time.  Aren't you proud of me?  LOL!  Lots of good posts these last two days, everybody.  Keep it up!  Heading out for a bit to wade through some docs and check Haleigh's thread. BBL, Lord willing.
  Good evening to you ISpy!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 30, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Everytime Cindy opens her mouth she reveals the "gaming challenge" she feels over all of this. It exhilarates her!

My God.............. I hope and pray that the trial will be the one element of this case that focuses on that sweet little three year old girl who was murdered at the cruel hands of her Mother, and was the object of manipulation and power by Cindy.

Lee couldn't even restrict his ridiculous chant at her own funeral to just CAYLEE!

Maybe I could maintain a parental commitment to my daughter under these circumstances, but it's twisted that Cindy functions in hypermode, belligerence and excitement surrounding the circumstances of her Grandchild being murdered and thrown into a swampish mire to decompose. There seems to be no "brokenness", only defiance, greed, and challenge.

CBB, you just hit the nail on the head.  It's just a game to Cindy.  Like Sherlock Holmes, "The game is afoot!"  Tit-for-tat.  One upmanship. The most fun she has had in her entire life.  Hey, she's a celebrity now.  I wonder if she ever thinks of Caylee, if only in passing.  Likely not much.

You both hit the nail on the head.  This is all a battle of wills for Cindy.  I don't think she has time to think of Caylee.  After all, she's : policing the Internet for negative comments on numerous websites; exchanging hundreds (if not thousands) of e-mails with her "team"; sending threatening e-mails to websites and individuals; personally investigating numerous people/compiling/ documenting/disseminating their personal information to her people, getting her hair cut and highlighted, maintaining her tan; fundraising for her foundation; delivering Caylee Bears and posing for web site publicity pics; attending motion hearings; writing letters to Casey; flying to New York for media appearances; making appearances at Missing Children events; pouring over case documents; monitoring and posting on websites; keeping the house spotless; hosting the Milsteads; washing clothes; grocery shopping; reading/watching the news; advising her attorney; defending her PI; avoiding/developing their strategy for ZG  deposition questions; researching FL case law; planning press conferences; choosing outfits and jewelry to wear to court; Calling Brad Conway; emailing Jose Baez; answering emails; investigating "ZG" in Puerto Rico; and preparing for their 48 hours cameo (if it hasn't already been taped).   Caylee who?   What she should do is , after dinner, go into Caylee's room by herself and shut the door.  She should get comfortable on the floor, be perfectly quiet, and just sit in there thinking about Caylee/her room/her things/her smile/her laughter/her favorite doll/her tiny clothes/her expressions she'd say/her little personality/what she liked and didn't like/playing in the pool with her/taking Caylee to visit Cindy's dad and mom.  That's what grieving people do.  Then when it gets dark, she should turn off all the lights and lay on the floor for a few hours, thinking about Caylee lying covered in duct tape in Casey's trunk the same way for days.  That's my opinion.

Aint that the truth ina nutshell

Nite nite monkeys, time to go wind down Cyas tomorrow

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 30, 2009, 10:51:45 PM »

Hi back at ya!!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 30, 2009, 10:52:28 PM »

nite cap
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 30, 2009, 10:53:44 PM »

Good evening, I SPY!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 30, 2009, 11:00:57 PM »

HI ISPY - Great post up there.  You are so right about what Cindy should be doing but something struck me when I read it and that is I wonder if they even have Caylee's room intact - I wonder if they haven't dismantled it like they seem to have erased the fact she exsisted. 

You wouldn't know by their behavior that they even had a grandchild named Caylee    Caylee's name rarely passes their lips - it is all about their murderous daughter, but you are so right Cindy needs to go in that room, turn off the lights and start digging deep down into her soul and do some introspecting.....unfortunately she doesn't have what it takes be a real woman, a real grandmother or a real human being.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: September 30, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »

Nite Capp  an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #475 on: September 30, 2009, 11:06:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Terrific post, ISpy!!   

I keep wondering if Cindy washed all of Caylee's clothes. I want her to smell Caylee. I want SOMETHING to make Caylee real to them. I remember all those stuffed toys, and wonder if the smell of Caylee's hair lingers on any of them. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: September 30, 2009, 11:54:41 PM »

I've been thinking of Cindy's email to DC in which she says something to the effect that she has people who can fly "under the radar" and take Rev. Grund down.  IMO this means that she has someone who will perform illegal acts for her, such as getting rid of someone. Taking him down...Hmmm... Does this mean kill someone for her? If so, isn't this some kind of terrorist threat?  Shouldn't this be pursued by LE? Why does Cindy get to do anything she damn well pleases and never have any consequences? Back to my old question:  Why are the Anthonys covered with Teflon? I believe the statute of limitation has run on some of the things they might have done in July of '09 which could IMO be considered tampering with evidence and interferring with an investigation.  Also, lying to LE. How do they get away with it? Why do they get away with it?  Who the heck does LE think the Anthonys are, anyhow?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #477 on: October 01, 2009, 12:02:02 AM »

I've been thinking of Cindy's email to DC in which she says something to the effect that she has people who can fly "under the radar" and take Rev. Grund down.  IMO this means that she has someone who will perform illegal acts for her, such as getting rid of someone. Taking him down...Hmmm... Does this mean kill someone for her? If so, isn't this some kind of terrorist threat?  Shouldn't this be pursued by LE? Why does Cindy get to do anything she damn well pleases and never have any consequences? Back to my old question:  Why are the Anthonys covered with Teflon? I believe the statute of limitation has run on some of the things they might have done in July of '09 which could IMO be considered tampering with evidence and interferring with an investigation.  Also, lying to LE. How do they get away with it? Why do they get away with it?  Who the heck does LE think the Anthonys are, anyhow?
I think cindy is  a nut and she has delusions of grandeur.  She thinks she can do anything she wants to because she has some sense of entitlement.  I hope they will all get professional help, though cindy would probably be one who wouldn't benefit.  She would always blame someone else, so she would never admit she has any problems to work on.  I can only hope that justice is served and that if they are not punished by man, then they will be accountable to God for their actions.  They are willing to do anything to spare casey, even sell their own souls.  JMO
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: October 01, 2009, 12:09:05 AM »

HI ISPY - Great post up there.  You are so right about what Cindy should be doing but something struck me when I read it and that is I wonder if they even have Caylee's room intact - I wonder if they haven't dismantled it like they seem to have erased the fact she exsisted. 

You wouldn't know by their behavior that they even had a grandchild named Caylee    Caylee's name rarely passes their lips - it is all about their murderous daughter, but you are so right Cindy needs to go in that room, turn off the lights and start digging deep down into her soul and do some introspecting.....unfortunately she doesn't have what it takes be a real woman, a real grandmother or a real human being.

Actually Missiontoconvict, that thought crossed my mind too.  IMO, they probably just keep the door closed and walk on by (other than maybe occasionally dusting it).  I'd be surprised if they dismantle it because someone may want to do an interview at some point and ask to see it.  I hope I'm wrong (I'd like to be), but when this is all over, whoever writes their book will want to see it, I'm sure...to show how well-loved Caylee was by her family.  You know a room full of toys, a hundred pairs of sunglasses, and a dresser full of clothes= love.  Right?

Forecast for the Day:
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: October 01, 2009, 12:11:01 AM »

I've had a nagging uneasy feeling ever since Caylee was located and the duct tape with hairs attached were found. I wonder if during the testing of the hair that they will find hairs from both a living and a deceased Caylee. I don't want to be graphic but I'm starting to believe that possibly after having words with CA that maybe KC was told they would no longer babysit for Caylee while she tramped around. So, in retaliation and because she wanted to be with her new love and had no sitter, she taped the baby's mouth and nose and threw her in the trunk to die!. Knowingly and intentionally putting an end to her young life. Then she went to the video store, with little Caylee wrapped up in the trunk and forever quiet, and picked out gory movies and went on to live the beautiful life, for a month.
That is a very good question.

I'm having a very hard time thinking about little Caylee in a fetal position, trying to comfort herself. Dear God.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.