March 29, 2024, 09:15:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 284209 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: October 01, 2009, 08:07:26 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21173693/det...

E-Mails Detail Search For Caylee
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 4:16 pm EDT October 1, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Recently released documents detail the role that a private investigator played in the search for Caylee Anthony.

Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by George and Cindy Anthony, looked into several conspiracy theories involving the disappearance of their granddaughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty and claims that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

E-mails included in thousands of pages of documents released by the state attorney's office earlier this week show that over the past year Dominic Casey has scoured the Internet, searching for Zenaida Gonzalez. He investigated at least three women with the name of Zenaida Gonzalez after finding photographs of them online, the e-mails show.

Prior to the search for Gonzalez, the Anthonys looked into allegations that Caylee was spotted outside of Florida.

"Puerto Rico is the focus of the search for Zenaida Gonzalez that Casey Anthony speaks of," Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said last year.

In July 2009, Cindy Anthony also forwarded Conway a photograph of a girl in Puerto Rico who she said "looks like an older Caylee," documents show.

In May, months after the Anthonys cremated the remains of a child identified as their granddaughter, Cindy Anthony received an e-mail claiming that Caylee was still alive, the documents said. The tipster said that Caylee was being held captive in a bungalow outside Los Angeles and that she had been seen in a swimming pool several times.

Cindy Anthony forwarded the information to the private investigator, who at first called it a sick, cruel prank. But four days later, Dominic Casey told the Anthonys that he would get in touch with a private investigator in California to check out the tip.

Dominic Casey has also run background checks on some of the protesters who harassed the Anthony family, and he has tried to shut down Web sites mocking the Anthonys, documents show. He's also investigated conspiracy theories involving the meter reader who found Caylee's body in a wooded lot near the Anthony family's east Orange County home

Can anyone tell me how a person can shut down websites? Do the admimistrators and owners just fold because they are afraid of the Gestapo and frivolous lawsuits? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 01, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »

Just saw this on another forum:  Tomorrow on The Early Show (CBS) - the defense is going to be on to reveal their version of the evidence.  I'm surprised they weren't on this morning.....they're slipping!

Thanks,Tupelo.   
You are looking good by the way.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: October 01, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »

Good evening, monkeys.

I'm so far behind, I'll never catch up.

Can anyone provide me with a link to the emails between Cindy and PI Casey...the emails that Richard Grund is responding to? 

TIA   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: October 01, 2009, 08:36:51 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21173693/det...

E-Mails Detail Search For Caylee
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 4:16 pm EDT October 1, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Recently released documents detail the role that a private investigator played in the search for Caylee Anthony.

Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by George and Cindy Anthony, looked into several conspiracy theories involving the disappearance of their granddaughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty and claims that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

E-mails included in thousands of pages of documents released by the state attorney's office earlier this week show that over the past year Dominic Casey has scoured the Internet, searching for Zenaida Gonzalez. He investigated at least three women with the name of Zenaida Gonzalez after finding photographs of them online, the e-mails show.

Prior to the search for Gonzalez, the Anthonys looked into allegations that Caylee was spotted outside of Florida.

"Puerto Rico is the focus of the search for Zenaida Gonzalez that Casey Anthony speaks of," Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said last year.

In July 2009, Cindy Anthony also forwarded Conway a photograph of a girl in Puerto Rico who she said "looks like an older Caylee," documents show.

In May, months after the Anthonys cremated the remains of a child identified as their granddaughter, Cindy Anthony received an e-mail claiming that Caylee was still alive, the documents said. The tipster said that Caylee was being held captive in a bungalow outside Los Angeles and that she had been seen in a swimming pool several times.

Cindy Anthony forwarded the information to the private investigator, who at first called it a sick, cruel prank. But four days later, Dominic Casey told the Anthonys that he would get in touch with a private investigator in California to check out the tip.

Dominic Casey has also run background checks on some of the protesters who harassed the Anthony family, and he has tried to shut down Web sites mocking the Anthonys, documents show. He's also investigated conspiracy theories involving the meter reader who found Caylee's body in a wooded lot near the Anthony family's east Orange County home

Can anyone tell me how a person can shut down websites? Do the admimistrators and owners just fold because they are afraid of the Gestapo and frivolous lawsuits? 

She would have to take on the entire internet- if you google Casey Anthony's name you will get thousands of hits and you might search a long time to find a good comment about her or anyone in her family.     I hope she has enough money left to do this after Richard Grund's attorneys get through with her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: October 01, 2009, 08:38:23 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer who tonight, in about 20 minutes:
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: October 01, 2009, 08:38:25 PM »

Just saw this on another forum:  Tomorrow on The Early Show (CBS) - the defense is going to be on to reveal their version of the evidence.  I'm surprised they weren't on this morning.....they're slipping!

Thanks,Tupelo.   

Let's hope they don't use Brad Conway's example and are bit better prepared.
I cannot watch these people, that's a  bad way to start my day, chucking things at the TV!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: October 01, 2009, 08:43:26 PM »

Good evening, monkeys.

Can anyone provide me with a link to the emails between Cindy and PI Casey...the emails that Richard Grund is responding to? 

TIA   

If you go to WFTV.com  they keep a nicely organized set of docs there - by date. Click on Casey Anthony on the Home page, then scroll about half way down to where it says Docs reveal FBI found stain shaped like a child.   At the end of that paragraph is a list of docs.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 01, 2009, 08:44:45 PM »

Thanks,Klaas.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: October 01, 2009, 08:46:29 PM »

Good evening, monkeys.

TIA   

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 01, 2009, 08:53:27 PM »

"The motions they filed are lacking in substance and procedurally incorrect," said Richard Hornsby, who has been reviewing the case and speaking with WESH.

Why am I not surprised with this statement?      
But I am okay with it...  Someone more competent might be able to pull out a slick and unjust acquittal.

Hey monkeys, I now feel like a better dressed monkey now.   Look at my new avatar by Brandi!      Yeh!   

Well, Im getting a ton of professional backup to my take on the defense motions, OMG what a hoot!  Denied, denied denied 

PS Bama I absolutely love your avi Brandi made you and Im a Wareagle fan     I root for Bama in bowl games if Auburn isnt in it though as I support not only some of my fav teams up north but the SEC since Im now down in the deep south...there is one day a year we'll have a bit of tension & that is the Iron bowl game, I promise I'll still love ya after the game 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: October 01, 2009, 08:56:59 PM »

"their version" this should be rich     Seriously, I mean no disrespect to any individual but to be blunt you'd have to have had a near lobotomy to believe anything that comes out of this defense team's pieholes

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 01, 2009, 09:15:29 PM »

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN SKIES ARE GRAY, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: October 01, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

"their version" this should be rich     Seriously, I mean no disrespect to any individual but to be blunt you'd have to have had a near lobotomy to believe anything that comes out of this defense team's pieholes

Once again the panicked Defense is taking to the airwaves to try this case in the media.  Fo sho we will need our hip boots sooner rather than later.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: October 01, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »

Once again the panicked Defense is taking to the airwaves to try this case in the media.  Fo sho we will need our hip boots sooner rather than later.

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #634 on: October 01, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I hope everyone's doing great tonight!

She's going down............... don't worry, Casey's going down!!!   

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: October 01, 2009, 09:37:52 PM »

WESH's Kealing explained the defense's position as "they say there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."

This just blows my mind. If anyone other than her daughter were suspect Cindy would be screaming from the rooftops. How can anyone think this would work? Caylee's death not a crime. 2 year old children do not wander down the street into dark, damp woods, put duct tape on their face and lay down and die.  How can they sleep at night knowing they even wrote that down on a piece of paper?? Would they really feel the world is a better place with Casey Anthony on the loose?? Would they say years down the road, when she is accused of killing someone else, Well, we didn't know for sure?? What has our society come to when the death of our children becomes a money making scheme? They are given to us by God, they are gifts. I hope and pray God comes down hard on these people, ALL OF THEM.

Evening, all!  Back reading on Pg.2 when I saw this excellent post by BooMonkey!  What a well thought out rebuttal to the nonsense uttered by the Anthony camp and Jose Baez et al.  I wondered the same things.  Boo, i hope you don't mind if I run with your idea a little here.  How does a two-year wrap her mouth and nose thoroughly with fire-resistant duct tape, somehow cut/tear it, put a heart sticker on it, wrap herself in her comforter, get her mother's car keys,open the car trunk, lay down, close the trunk lid, and lay there dead for 1-2 days, unlock the trunk, get out, go into the house, grab two trash bags and a laundry hamper/bag, climb into one, double bag herself using the other, climb into the laundry hamper/bag, carry herself out to the same car, get her mother's car keys again,open the trunk, get in, lay down, close the trunk lid, start the car, drive to the woods off Suburban, stop the vehicle, get the keys, open the trunk, and toss herself out into the woods?

What an idiotic statement for  Baez and his team that "they say there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."!  All I can say is that they must be pretty desperate because their backed into a corner with no solid defense.  First, their defense strategy was screaming "Zanny the nanny did it!"...and that was shot down because the defense could never provide proof that Zanny the nanny existed.  Then, their next strategy was trying to float the Jesse Grund/Amy Huzienga theory (Cindy stating "Whoever watched Caylee was Zanny-Jesse Grund/Amy Huzienga)...that got shot down too.  Then, their defense strategy was to cast doubt on the evidence and the collection process...an uphill battle due at best.  When that didn't work as well as intended, the defense strategy quickly became filing motions to get all charges dropped...what a joke!!!  Now, we have the newest defense strategy, "there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."...which defies all logic,reasoning, and critical thinking.  Is this the best Baez and his team of "experts" can do?  Seriously, if that's all he & Lyons have to offer, I'd be really worried if I were Casey.  Even a simple-minded man can clearly see two year olds don't kill themselves.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #636 on: October 01, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

November 26, 2008

The judge denied prosecutors' request for a gag order in the case of Casey Anthony, the Florida woman charged with killing her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Casey Anthony's defense team is mobbed by the media after a hearing on the gag order request.

Casey Anthony's defense team is mobbed by the media after a hearing on the gag order request.

Florida 9th Circuit Judge Stan Strickland said he did not think a gag order would stop the media whirlwind surrounding the case and he could not find the publicity would hurt Anthony's right to a fair trial.

Prosecutors had asked for the gag order to silence Casey Anthony's defense attorneys from talking to reporters, saying their statements could influence prospective jurors in the case. Anthony is charged with killing Caylee in a case that has become a nightly staple on cable news shows.

"While the court shares the state attorney's concerns about the amount and nature of the publicity, the legal standard has not been met," Strickland wrote in his ruling.

"The state attorney's office argued that the defense team, as well as the Anthony family's lust for the 'limelight,' may well sabotage the potential jury pool when this case is ultimately tried," the judge continued.

"While this argument has some appeal, it does not rise to the level of being a serious and imminent threat to the administration of justice. Further, this court is confident that even with a 'gag order' the publicity and media attention would continue unabated."

At a hearing Tuesday, prosecutor Jeff Ashton told Strickland that Anthony's defense attorneys have revealed privileged attorney-client information on national television, as defense attorney Jose Baez accused prosecutors of leaking evidence to the media.

"I expect the two of you to be civil to one another," Strickland told the lawyers as their arguments grew heated. "There's a little girl missing."

In his order, however, Strickland reminded the attorneys that Florida bar rules prohibit "extra-judicial comments" that are likely to prejudice the trial. He stressed that "patently false statements" made with the intent to pollute the jury pool will be referred to the Florida bar for disciplinary action.

I found the above regarding the Gag Order. Seems to me that Jose is using Cindy and her gang to put out the extra judicial comments and patently false statements all the while saying It wasn't me! What else would you call that little press conference???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: October 01, 2009, 09:51:19 PM »

I keep thinking of that Angel story that goes around in the emails. The one where 2 Angels, posing as down-trodden people visit the rich, who put them up in the basement, gives them nothing to eat and the one Angel closes up the hole he sees in the wall, then they visit the poor folks and the same Angel allows their only cow to die. The other Angel doesn't understand why he helped the rich who were so mean to them and has no compassion on the poor who gave them all they had. He explains the hole was covered b/c their was gold in the walls and the cow was taken instead of the wife.

We have no idea what God has in store for these people. It appears to us that the Anthonys are set in life, living off their dead granddaughter, protecting their murdering daughter, not working like the rest of us and feeling pretty good about what is ahead for them. Their future is filled with writing books, going on talk show circuits, rubbing elbows with famous people and taking blood money from anyone that will hand it over. The future of con after con. There are plenty of stupid, gullible people out there that will fork over their hard earned pay to them b/c they feel sorry for them. The Anthony take it, smirk at their stupidity and run along their merry way.

But I have to believe God has a plan for them. If the death of their granddaughter didn't wake them up to their wicked ways, I say there is no hope. They will continue on, surrounding themselves with Yes men and living their delusional life. But it will hit them one day, the totality of their situation and how they conducted themselves. We probably won't see it, won't hear about it, but their day will come. The reality will hit them as they have to confront Caylee in Heaven and see the look in her eyes, knowing she KNOWS the truth about what they did. I keep thinking of the gremlins shown in the movie Ghost, when a bad person dies, they come to torment and drag them off to hell. There are no Angels and light in the future of the Anthonys or those who knowingly help them along the way.

Just my opinion. 

Just wanted to add that the Anthonys won't be confronting Caylee in Heaven because unless they repent of their sins, they won't be there.  Rather, they would go to Hell-where they would clearly see Caylee and her new family running around, laughing, playing, and enjoying life-while they'd be eternally burning, thirsting, and being tormented.  In Heaven, there is no sorrow, tears, disappointment...just pure, sheer uninterrupted joy, peace, and love.  I heard a pastor talking tonight about human beings getting their souls at conception (Psalm 139:13-16).  There have been over 1 billion abortions in the last decade and all those innocent souls, being without sin, are in Heaven.  It was very comforting to think about all the children Caylee has to play with, since she rarely had any playmates here on earth.  In my mind's eye, I could easily picture her running and a whole string of shrieking and laughing chasing her, playing tag.     Can't you just picture it?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #638 on: October 01, 2009, 09:54:02 PM »

ISpy, good addition! I think Jose's next argument is going to be "NahAAAaaa, nope she didn't do it, nope not listening... na-na-na-na-na-na" with his fingers in his ears.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: October 01, 2009, 09:58:37 PM »

Thanks,Tupelo.   
Why, thank you Trimm!  Brandi works wonders!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.