April 19, 2024, 02:29:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285780 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: October 11, 2009, 01:11:17 PM »

I agree that $100.00 a month is meager. Unless she's using jail issued soap and shampoo, she has to buy those things. There really are jails where you have to buy toilet paper and they charge a $10.00 "transaction" fee for every deposit made in your account, yet restrict the amount to a maximum of $100.00 deposit at a time.

Judging by the way her back looks, she may not be buying soap, and her hair looks like it's been washed, (rarely) in dishwashing liquid!  Ah, welcome to your life, Casey!

CBB...I am looking...

9/17/09 - deodorant, 3oz toothpaste
9/11/09 - 15oz volume shampoo, 15 oz conditioner, 3 oz colgate toothpaste
apap(like xtra strength Tylenol) - 2 pk,
8/13/09 - 8 oz mouthwash, 15oz v. shampoo, 15oz v. conditioner,
8/7/09 - 2 deodorant, 4 ponytail holders,

NOTE: seems she always buys bottled water and often orders"Orientation Food Kits" (I am going to try to find out what this consists of!!

7/30/09 = tampons box x's 2,

so far the only envelopes I see are manila ones and these one at a time...and no postage bought.....so no envelopes to write to her dear parents or stamps....so I think either she was not corresponding (my belief) with her dear parents or BOZO was sneaking her correspondence out.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: October 11, 2009, 01:17:02 PM »

Sunny!!  Welcome Home!!!   

Back when we were trying to find Caylee's Bedroom motif, we discovered that the "Classic Pooh" collection was no longer available for purchase at many places. IIRC, we did see some pieces at Walmart's website.

ISpy has found a pic of the the correct match. Good job, ISpy!

Hmmm....Michael Kelly....that name sounds familiar....is that by chance George's workmans comp lawyer?

This guy was from Californina.Maybe he thought she was hot.   
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/16/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: October 11, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »

Over to the left?   Your picture is pretty dark, but I think that may be one in which I thought I saw a heart shape also - I didn't write the number down however.  There were two I saw which were possibilities.

Over to the left?   Your picture is pretty dark, but I think that may be one in which I thought I saw a heart shape also - I didn't write the number down however.  There were two I saw which were possibilities.

Page 607......http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

Evidence item #Q63-Q64

Still very obscure after I downloaded the file.  When I have more time, I'll try to go back and see if I can locate what I thought were possible heart outlines.   My eyes are now screaming for relief tho! lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: October 11, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »

We still have not heard from the maggots either.
We've heard plenty from Cindy and George...(Oh, you meant the maggots from the car, I get it.) Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: October 11, 2009, 01:30:41 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d10-Florida-news-station-subpoenaed-in-Casey-Anthony-case

Crime Examiner
Add to favorites Examiner Bio
Florida news station subpoenaed in Casey Anthony case
October 10, 4:16 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
Reports indicate that the prosecution in the Casey Anthony case has subpoenaed WESH 2 News footage taken in August 2008 regarding the Caylee Anthony story.

Hal Boedeker writes that the footage shows the industrial duct tape used to hold up a poster regarding the missing girl. It is believed that the same type of tape was found wrapped around Caylee’s skull and on a gas can from the Anthony home.

Reporter Bob Kealing said “Clearly investigators want to show that this rare tape was used again and again by the Anthony family. And in their view the connection between the tape and the crime scene and the Anthonys is no coincidence.”

On Oct. 2, WFTV announced they may have found a link between Casey and the duct tape found on Caylee. The station noted it had video that “shows the duct tape on the Anthonys’ Caylee posters has the same unique markings as the duct tape on the Anthonys’ gas can and the tape found over Caylee’s mouth.”
Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered on Dec. 11, 2008, in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.

To see the prosecution’s evidence regarding the duct tape, click here.http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d3-Local-Florida-news-station-may-have-found-duct-tape-link-in-Casey-Anthony-case-video

To see new photo evidence released in the Casey Anthony case, click here, http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d9-New-photo-evidence-released-in-Casey-Anthony-case-Tattoo-shovel-duct-tape   and here.http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d9-New-photos-evidence-released-in-Casey-Anthony-case-Casey-in-jail-clothing-identification-badge

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: October 11, 2009, 01:35:33 PM »

Oh, and Sunny, glad you and your itchiness are back.   ::MonkeyCheer3::Did you go to the Bubble Room?

We are glad to be home.....but are already making plans to go back. Yep we went to the bubble room...twice!  LOL  It was so difficult getting wireless and cell phone connection I was itching not only from the bugs, but from lack of being able to get here!!!  My DH said I was having monkey withdrawals!!

Hubby says we are addicts.   

I think Hubby is right.....I was so pizzed when I couldn't get a connection....  

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: October 11, 2009, 01:41:05 PM »

Sunny!!  Welcome Home!!!   

Back when we were trying to find Caylee's Bedroom motif, we discovered that the "Classic Pooh" collection was no longer available for purchase at many places. IIRC, we did see some pieces at Walmart's website.

Hmmm....Michael Kelly....that name sounds familiar....is that by chance George's workmans comp lawyer?

On 9/18/09 he sent $25.00...he has been sending monies regularly....

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1947 on: October 11, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »

I agree that $100.00 a month is meager. Unless she's using jail issued soap and shampoo, she has to buy those things. There really are jails where you have to buy toilet paper and they charge a $10.00 "transaction" fee for every deposit made in your account, yet restrict the amount to a maximum of $100.00 deposit at a time.

Judging by the way her back looks, she may not be buying soap, and her hair looks like it's been washed, (rarely) in dishwashing liquid!  Ah, welcome to your life, Casey!

CBB...I am looking...

9/17/09 - deodorant, 3oz toothpaste
9/11/09 - 15oz volume shampoo, 15 oz conditioner, 3 oz colgate toothpaste
apap(like xtra strength Tylenol) - 2 pk,
8/13/09 - 8 oz mouthwash, 15oz v. shampoo, 15oz v. conditioner,
8/7/09 - 2 deodorant, 4 ponytail holders,

NOTE: seems she always buys bottled water and often orders"Orientation Food Kits" (I am going to try to find out what this consists of!!

7/30/09 = tampons box x's 2,

so far the only envelopes I see are manila ones and these one at a time...and no postage bought.....so no envelopes to write to her dear parents or stamps....so I think either she was not corresponding (my belief) with her dear parents or BOZO was sneaking her correspondence out.

Thanks, Sunny!!  I don't think she's trying to keep in touch with her parents either. She just brushes them off in court appearances, usually. I think she knows that they know she killed Caylee and it causes her to be in avoidance with them. It's hard to look at somebody you've lied to, when the lie has been found out, particulary something as huge as this. JMO.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: October 11, 2009, 01:41:34 PM »

a few things noted and some questions.

June 12 George Anthony says Caylee was seen by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

The shopping Center , was it a Walmart?

June 16 Per George Anthony, Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm. Casey was wearing gray dress slacks and a white dress shirt and carried a dark blue backpack. Caylee is wearing blue-jean shorts, a pink blouse and her sunglasses with white frames. She also has a white and pink backpack and her cloth-bodied baby doll. The little white and pink backpack was among items taken by Lee A from Tony L's house late on July 15.

George gives nearly the same description  of Caylees clothes that he does for June 12th account as when she was seen by friends?

June 16, 2008 Monday A quick summary of cell phone pings:
She was near the Anthony home from 12:20am until 4:18pm near Chickasaw Trail.
By 4:18pm she left the area of the Anthony’s house. And finally at 4:25 near Tony's apt.
Flurry of calls
4:10 to mom’s work
4:11 to mom’s cell
4:13 to mom’s cell
4:14 to mom’s work
4:19 to Tony Lazzaro
4:21 to Jesse Grund
4:24 mom’s cell

Was she looking for a baby sitter? No one answers her calls?

June 16th @ aprox 4pm J.T sees Caylee and Casey at walmart. He describes Casey as wearing grey hotpants and white or cream ruffle blouse. Near same decription George gave for what Casey wore earlier in the day. He says she had a purchase she held close as to conceal. JT say Caylee looked hot and sweaty and Casey looked fine.

June 16 Cindy returns home from work and finds the pool ladder is attached to the pool and the fence gate is open. She got off work at 6pm.

Could it be possible Casey and Caylee swam in the pool before heading off to Walmart?

On another site it was noted casey would have drove past, Gentiva, Full sail, and Lexus of Orlando before arriving at the Casselberry Walmart. And that the Walmart is just 4.8 miles past Gentiva.

Could she have been driving by to spot her parents cars?

Theres a gap in the time line between the time Casey leaves Walmart and shows up at Tonys at 7pm-ish according to Tonys statement.
Could she have waited and met up with Cindy and actually dropped Caylee off with her at Gentiva?

8:00pm-ish Casey and Tony are on tape, seen at video rental place. Per Tony’s Sept 8 interview with osco, they took his truck to Blockbuster, but on July 15, the receipt was in Casey’s car.

Casey appears on the tape to be wearing different clothes than what was described wearing by George and JT.
The clothes are ill fitting like they didnt belong to her.?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1949 on: October 11, 2009, 01:43:05 PM »

Sunny!!  Welcome Home!!!   

With the way her looks are going, that money should dry up any day now!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: October 11, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »

I try very had NOT to comment in an ugly fashion about people...but kc has one of the ugliest backs I have ever seen...especially on a young woman...eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...OK...I am over it now (I think)

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1951 on: October 11, 2009, 01:50:39 PM »

a few things noted and some questions.

June 12 George Anthony says Caylee was seen by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

The shopping Center , was it a Walmart?

June 16 Per George Anthony, Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm. Casey was wearing gray dress slacks and a white dress shirt and carried a dark blue backpack. Caylee is wearing blue-jean shorts, a pink blouse and her sunglasses with white frames. She also has a white and pink backpack and her cloth-bodied baby doll. The little white and pink backpack was among items taken by Lee A from Tony L's house late on July 15.

George gives nearly the same description  of Caylees clothes that he does for June 12th account as when she was seen by friends?

June 16, 2008 Monday A quick summary of cell phone pings:
She was near the Anthony home from 12:20am until 4:18pm near Chickasaw Trail.
By 4:18pm she left the area of the Anthony’s house. And finally at 4:25 near Tony's apt.
Flurry of calls
4:10 to mom’s work
4:11 to mom’s cell
4:13 to mom’s cell
4:14 to mom’s work
4:19 to Tony Lazzaro
4:21 to Jesse Grund
4:24 mom’s cell

Was she looking for a baby sitter? No one answers her calls?

June 16th @ aprox 4pm J.T sees Caylee and Casey at walmart. He describes Casey as wearing grey hotpants and white or cream ruffle blouse. Near same decription George gave for what Casey wore earlier in the day. He says she had a purchase she held close as to conceal. JT say Caylee looked hot and sweaty and Casey looked fine.

June 16 Cindy returns home from work and finds the pool ladder is attached to the pool and the fence gate is open. She got off work at 6pm.

Could it be possible Casey and Caylee swam in the pool before heading off to Walmart?

On another site it was noted casey would have drove past, Gentiva, Full sail, and Lexus of Orlando before arriving at the Casselberry Walmart. And that the Walmart is just 4.8 miles past Gentiva.

Could she have been driving by to spot her parents cars?

Theres a gap in the time line between the time Casey leaves Walmart and shows up at Tonys at 7pm-ish according to Tonys statement.
Could she have waited and met up with Cindy and actually dropped Caylee off with her at Gentiva?

8:00pm-ish Casey and Tony are on tape, seen at video rental place. Per Tony’s Sept 8 interview with osco, they took his truck to Blockbuster, but on July 15, the receipt was in Casey’s car.

Casey appears on the tape to be wearing different clothes than what was described wearing by George and JT.
The clothes are ill fitting like they didnt belong to her.?

Interesting, Mtmom. Very interesting!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1952 on: October 11, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »

Can someone refresh my memory? What time did George go to work on the 16th, if you know offhand? I can look it up, I just thought somebody might know! TIA!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: October 11, 2009, 01:55:04 PM »

Page 607......http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

Evidence item #Q63-Q64

Still very obscure after I downloaded the file.  When I have more time, I'll try to go back and see if I can locate what I thought were possible heart outlines.   My eyes are now screaming for relief tho! lol

Look directly above the 3 centimeters mark on the ruler>>>>>the heart goes from 3 cm to approx 5.5cm (the label covers the exact cm mark on the ruler)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: October 11, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »

Can someone refresh my memory? What time did George go to work on the 16th, if you know offhand? I can look it up, I just thought somebody might know! TIA!

2:30pm
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: October 11, 2009, 01:57:46 PM »

IIRC he said between 2-2:30pm

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1956 on: October 11, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »

You beat me to it, MtMom! I was just about to post that. This is old ground, and depends on George telling the truth about seeing Caylee, but according to the pings, if Casey and Caylee left, then I think Casey waited for George to leave and came back to the house.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1957 on: October 11, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »

2 more to 99, then 20 more to 100  lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1958 on: October 11, 2009, 02:01:38 PM »

Casey had been lying for two years about working, and it's been a question from the beginning as to where the heck did she go? It makes sense that she was adept at circling back around to the house. JMO.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: October 11, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »

You beat me to it, MtMom! I was just about to post that. This is old ground, and depends on George telling the truth about seeing Caylee, but according to the pings, if Casey and Caylee left, then I think Casey waited for George to leave and came back to the house.

yes I agree she was still in the neighborhood and returned home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.