April 16, 2024, 06:29:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #52 10/03/09 - 11/24/09  (Read 444142 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2009, 01:10:44 AM »

Any tips on how to get the dogs to use the doggy door? None of the 4 dogs will use it! 

What kind of flap closure does it have? For that matter, what breed of dogs do you have? 

Double flap, flexable plastic...dogs are beagle, jack russell, pomeranian and part chihuahua/jack russell

I have the double flap door and three Jack Russells - it took one time holding a treat on the other side and they came out one by one.  Now, if I could only get them to quit barking all the time.

If you figure out how to stop them, please let me know. Daughters two bark when they think someones at the door or even us when we come in from outside. 

Welcome to the JRT club.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2009, 01:11:11 AM »

Brachiate has Cyrus coat of many colors faded? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2009, 01:13:30 AM »

And here I thought my JR was the only lunatic with a personality disorder.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2009, 01:14:43 AM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2009, 01:16:54 AM »

Sleepy lady here. Good to see you all. I will try to check back in soon.
Take care, you all.

bye

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2009, 01:16:56 AM »

I have one male and 2 females, the male will let anyone in the house - but will not let them leave without attacking them pretty bad.  Needless to say, we never have company.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2009, 01:19:49 AM »

Sleepy lady here. Good to see you all. I will try to check back in soon.
Take care, you all.

bye

Good night, Shell. Good to see you!

Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2009, 01:23:34 AM »

Yikes, I'm a lame monkey tonight. I was patiently waiting for the next post and didn't realize the page had changed. 

Goodnight Shell!

Cyrus has some faint traces of color left, but mostly he's back to white. But not for long  Monkey Devil! Petmart has a Halloween Pet Costume contest on the Sat. before Halloween, is that the 24th? anyway, Cyrus is entering.   
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2009, 01:28:56 AM »

I have one male and 2 females, the male will let anyone in the house - but will not let them leave without attacking them pretty bad.  Needless to say, we never have company.

Just tell your guest they have to wear boots when they come over to protect themselves from the ankle-biters  Monkey Devil!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2009, 01:31:02 AM »

Good Night Shell
Sweet Dreams & God Bless
It was nice to see you tonight and know you're all right.

I hope Cyrus gets a prize at his contest.

Jackie look on the bright side you will never have to worry about any burgalars getting away.

Bandi you are being quiet. Did you like the Beach Boys, Lovinspoonful on their early years?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2009, 01:45:32 AM »

Good Night Shell
Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Jackie look on the bright side you will never have to worry about any burgalars getting away.

Bandi you are being quiet. Did you like the Beach Boys, Lovinspoonful on their early years?

I thought I was talking too much! (I have spoken tonight here in this thread more than I ever have posted here in the past year!) ...

Yes, I loved BB and LS .. but I was more the Stones, John Prine, Donovan, Dylan and Simon and Garfunkel fan. I also liked Herman's Hermits, and many others! Peter Noone is really a nice guy; just wish he had not gotten that face lift! LOL

I lived in NYC back when the Turtles did their Happy Together stuff. I went to school with the daughter of their drycleaner! LOL

However, I liked the music artists that had a message in their music .. how to change the world. I think if we had listened more to their messages back then, we would have a better world now. JMO.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2009, 01:54:05 AM »

Just a hello and good night....glad to see that Shell is in her new home.

Had a Cairn Terrier that just barked at the pet door until he smelled a dog on the other side....problem solved....

See you all tomorrow...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2009, 01:56:32 AM »

Had a Cairn Terrier that just barked at the pet door until he smelled a dog on the other side....problem solved....

See you all tomorrow...!

Hello Mere! I still think of you as didl?

Anyway, I laughed at your Cairn Terrier story!  Wink

Sleep well.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2009, 02:00:19 AM »

Good Night Shell
Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Jackie look on the bright side you will never have to worry about any burglars getting away.

I thought I was talking too much! (I have spoken tonight here in this thread more than I ever have posted here in the past year!) ...

Yes, I loved BB and LS .. but I was more the Stones, John Prine, Donovan, Dylan and Simon and Garfunkel fan. I also liked Herman's Hermits, and many others! Peter Noone is really a nice guy; just wish he had not gotten that face lift! LOL

I lived in NYC back when the Turtles did their Happy Together stuff. I went to school with the daughter of their drycleaner! LOL

However, I liked the music artists that had a message in their music .. how to change the world. I think if we had listened more to their messages back then, we would have a better world now. JMO.

I liked the Turtles and S&G Donovan too. But wasn't much into The Stones or Dylan. Different music for different geneartions I guess. I have enjoyed your avi's you have made for some of the monkeys. And all your pictures for the missing children.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2009, 02:00:55 AM »

See you all tomorrow...!

Hello Mere! I still think of you as didl?

Anyway, I laughed at your Cairn Terrier story!  Wink

Sleep well.

This is what I am referring to.

I hope I am not wrong with the avatar.

If I am, I do apologize!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2009, 02:01:38 AM »

See you all tomorrow...!

Good Night Mere
Sweet Dreams & God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2009, 02:04:45 AM »

Good Night Shell
Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Jackie look on the bright side you will never have to worry about any burglars getting away.

I liked the Turtles and S&G Donovan too. But wasn't much into The Stones or Dylan. Different music for different geneartions I guess. I have enjoyed your avi's you have made for some of the monkeys. And all your pictures for the missing children.

Thank you very much!

I do believe though, we (you and I) are of the same generation. I was born in the early 50's. Wink

Anyway, I appreciate your compliments. I have enjoyed (and worried myself sick) making the Haleigh missing images. I have made over 100 of them so far. I just cannot believe she is dead. I really keep hoping she is alive somewhere.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2009, 02:05:17 AM »

Good Night Brandi
Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Good Night Jackie & Brachiate
Sweet Dreams & God Bless
It's been a longgggggggg day here today. So am going to call it a night.
xoxoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2009, 02:08:15 AM »

Good Night Brandi
Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Good Night Jackie & Brachiate
Sweet Dreams & God Bless
It's been a longgggggggg day here today. So am going to call it a night.
xoxoxo

Good night, Green Eyes. It was nice talking with you!

I wish you a good night's sleep and happy dreams!

Take care!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2009, 02:09:26 AM »

Good Night Shell
Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Thank you very much!

I do believe though, we (you and I) are of the same generation. I was born in the early 50's. Wink

Anyway, I appreciate your compliments. I have enjoyed (and worried myself sick) making the Haleigh missing images. I have made over 100 of them so far. I just cannot believe she is dead. I really keep hoping she is alive somewhere.

I was born in the late 40's Gee that looks like so long ago. I have read in the Haleigh thread, I pray she is a live but it doesn't look like it. But miracles happen every day. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.