April 18, 2024, 07:45:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #52 10/03/09 - 11/24/09  (Read 444241 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: October 26, 2009, 06:59:13 AM »

I love the little doxie.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: October 26, 2009, 06:59:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: October 26, 2009, 10:04:32 AM »

Hey Dihanna, i was just reading back & don't know if you've found it yet but these are two sites where you can get a free credit report:  http://www.freecreditreport.com/
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp  If you go to the FAQ it will tell you what you need to know; hope this helps!! 

Hey guys, I just got 2 more cake orders for this week, another Hallowwen cake & a Pink Floyd cake!!!  Can't wiat to asee how they turn out!! Have a Great day all!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: October 26, 2009, 10:05:40 AM »

Hey Dihanna, i was just reading back & don't know if you've found it yet but these are two sites where you can get a free credit report:  http://www.freecreditreport.com/
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp  If you go to the FAQ it will tell you what you need to know; hope this helps!! 

Hey guys, I just got 2 more cake orders for this week, another Hallowwen cake & a Pink Floyd cake!!!  Can't wiat to asee how they turn out!! Have a Great day all!!   

Sorry for the mistakes!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1344 on: October 26, 2009, 10:07:46 AM »

Hi Monken,
That's great! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Besides something that will make us all go WOW.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1345 on: October 26, 2009, 10:23:41 AM »

Hi Monkeys

I am so bummed out that I missed everyone last night. We had severe lightening storm come thru last night.
Shell I am so Happy for you that you got your home finished and are enjoying it. Sorry that someone made you feel that no one wanted to share your joy and happiness in your rebuilding. Sorry I missed seeing your new home.

CBB & Jackie  We got our witches fingers cookies made. They turned out so cool. GK craved their pumpkins yesterday. They all did a good job of course we had to light them up last night. Used the little flameless lights. Which I think is so cool you don't have to worry about the candles.
Hope everyone had a great week end. And has a great week.
God Bless GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: October 26, 2009, 10:34:52 AM »

Hi Monkeys

I am so bummed out that I missed everyone last night. We had severe lightening storm come thru last night.
Shell I am so Happy for you that you got your home finished and are enjoying it. Sorry that someone made you feel that no one wanted to share your joy and happiness in your rebuilding. Sorry I missed seeing your new home.

CBB & Jackie  We got our witches fingers cookies made. They turned out so cool. GK craved their pumpkins yesterday. They all did a good job of course we had to light them up last night. Used the little flameless lights. Which I think is so cool you don't have to worry about the candles.
God Bless GE

(bolded by me)  I'm sorry I missed Shell's house pics too.  Did you know Shell has a thread in our Fashion and Decoration forum:  "Building My House" http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4450.0  where she started when she was contemplating rebuilding after the fires that destroyed so many homes in her area.  Phooey on those that didn't want to see the pics. 

GE it's great ya'll got your witches fingers cookies made and pumpkins carved.  Your GK's will have good memories that will last a lifetime.     My now grown up son's remembering coloring Easter eggs and making decorations and preparations for Easter brunch/egg hunt with their Grandma.  Good memories, good fun...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1347 on: October 26, 2009, 10:54:24 AM »

Hi Muffy Bee,

Thanks for you for your kind words about making memories with the grand children.  Now that they are bigger they can do most of the stuff themselves. I just kind of supervise and take pictures.  What was sad was a little boy across the road came over and watching. Told us he had never craved a pumpkin or seen any one carve one. I was so proud of youngest GS when he offered to let him help carve his. They took turns getting.
Thanks for the link for Shell.  Have a good day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: October 26, 2009, 10:57:28 AM »

Hi Monkeys

God Bless GE

I'm bummed too and hope that Shell, CBB or Jackie will email me the link.  I stepped away from the PC last night and missed it all! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1349 on: October 26, 2009, 11:33:14 AM »

Hi Monkeys

God Bless GE

I'm bummed too and hope that Shell, CBB or Jackie will email me the link.  I stepped away from the PC last night and missed it all! 

I never got a link!   

So here's the deal! I'm e-mailing you the pics I got, and if you get a link from Jackie, you'll PM me with it, OK??   

Jackie? Did you get that?

Shell? Could I just post the pics here? I won't until you give me the nod on that, OK? 

Start that jeopardy tune again.....................
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1350 on: October 26, 2009, 11:37:58 AM »

Klaas? Since you can get e-mail through the PMs, maybe you could quote to all the mods? I'm sure they would all love to see them!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: October 26, 2009, 11:45:53 AM »

Klaas? Since you can get e-mail through the PMs, maybe you could quote to all the mods? I'm sure they would all love to see them!   

BBM   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: October 26, 2009, 11:46:22 AM »

Monken,I can't wait to see the Pink Floyd cake.    I love those guys. 

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1353 on: October 26, 2009, 12:13:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys

God Bless GE

I never got a link!   

So here's the deal! I'm e-mailing you the pics I got, and if you get a link from Jackie, you'll PM me with it, OK??   

Shell? Could I just post the pics here? I won't until you give me the nod on that, OK? 

Pretty Please Shell
Since I am not a Mod I wont get to see them unless you let CBB post them. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1354 on: October 26, 2009, 12:29:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys

God Bless GE

GE? I missed you being here! 

Finally!! You got the witches fingers!!   

Pictures, Pictures!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1355 on: October 26, 2009, 12:30:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys

God Bless GE

I never got a link!   

Pretty Please Shell

I've got your e-mail addy..................  check for nanners!!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1356 on: October 26, 2009, 01:00:46 PM »

[/quote]

I never got a link!   

[/quote]

Pretty Please Shell
[/quote]

I've got your e-mail addy..................  check for nanners!!!   
[/quote]

Got it Thanks  nanners back

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1357 on: October 26, 2009, 01:03:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys

God Bless GE

GE? I missed you being here! 

Finally!! You got the witches fingers!!   

Pictures, Pictures!!!   

Will post after I get them resized.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: October 26, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »

I have never had such a slow problem with my computer as I do tonight..I am so sorry. Is there a beating head against wall icon>>>> I want it!

Wow, Shell -- your home AND the view are beyond gorgeous !   

Thank you, thank you! Oct 22 marked the 2 years since the fire.

Hi Shell....I have thought of you often since the fire.  I'm not sure where the pictures are but I bet they are gorgeous.  I am so happy for you.  Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: October 26, 2009, 01:35:10 PM »

hello everyone how are you guys doing?

does anyone know of legit jobs that i could do at home online? i am not able to work right now. i am haven to take care of my mom..and other things and it is just not possible..if anyone knows of anything that is for real.that i can do from home please let me know..hope121971@yahoo.com  ty very much i really need to do something before i loose everything..

LMB~  Didn't Klaasend answer this for you before?  If I remember correctly, she said she didn't think it was a good idea to try to find something by posting your email addy on a forum to find work.  In my opinion, you don't know who might use your email or email you back with things that aren't safe.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 01:58:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.