April 25, 2024, 09:29:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #52 10/03/09 - 11/24/09  (Read 444527 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: November 09, 2009, 04:26:04 AM »

an angelic monkey Monkey Help Needed!!! an angelic monkey

A friend of mine does a lot of volunteer work and asked me to pass this along to anyone I thought would like to help. 

A 5yr old boy named Noah Biorkman , is in the last stages of a 2 1/2yr battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer.The family is celebrating Christmas next week and Noahs request is to get lots of Christmas cards..Let's get him some. Please send cards to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountain View Circle South Lyon,Mi 48178 Let's see how many cards we can get to this Little guy, Thank You!

Edit: fix typos in address.  Want to make sure Noah gets his cards  an angelic monkey

I'll be sending him a card too.   Thanks for posting this.    Prayers for Noah and his family.     an angelic monkey

Wow, Sassy, I had to scroll back and do a double take!

It is you!  When did you get the lion?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: November 09, 2009, 04:27:54 AM »

Monken.....  Here is the info you asked aobut.
Each week, Sporting News' Matt Hayes ranks the Division I-A conferences and the teams within each league. Conf. rankings No. 1 SEC No. 2 Pac-10 No. 3 Big Ten No. 4 ACC No. 5 Big 12 No. 6 Big East Nos. 7-11 1. SEC 1. Florida 2. Alabama 3. LSU 4. Auburn 5. Tennessee 6. Mississippi 7. South Carolina 8. Georgia 9. Arkansas 10. Mississippi State 11. Kentucky 12. Vanderbilt Rising Tennessee: Lane ...
http://www.sportingnews.com/college-football/article/2009-11-02/conference-call-watch-out-for-vols-sec

Trimm, you are a walking encyclopedia.  I have peeked in every thread and have seen you in there posting some kind news and keeping all kinds of records.

an angelic monkey

Can you tell how old I am?  I know what an encyclopedia is. 

Not a day over 21.     

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: November 09, 2009, 04:34:45 AM »

America’s Most Wanted to Air Segment on Morgan Harrington TONIGHT!!!

The national television program, America’s Most Wanted, will discuss the search for Morgan Harrington on Saturday’s program.

The program begins at 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 7, and Morgan’s information will appear shortly after 9:30.

America’s Most Wanted airs nationally on FOX and is instrumental in developing new investigative tips. Please be sure to tell your friends and family about the segment. Thank you!

http://findmorgan.com

Thanks, Jack!

I missed it.  How was Morgan represented?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: November 09, 2009, 05:14:17 AM »

Posted in JSM's Room the other day. Re-posting for who may have missed it.
this is Serious Why??? because soon or even possible This Vaccination may become " Mandatory for our Children" in order to attend School etc.. It is very important that All know the consequences of this Vaccine - it is not anything more than a Profit for the Big Pharm and is widely killing, destroying young lives all around the world - Merck Gardasil.
My Repost. 
Hi My Monkeys ~

I have a request of all and any who read my post ~
that you will consider after reading to sign a petition.  This is a Petition for Women, our Daughters, Granddaughters and for All that are graced with Young Women in our Lives. And even those who have young Sons, Grandsons, boys from the ages of 9 on up in family, friends.

The Subject is of a vaccine that many are familiar with called Gardasil.

What is Gardasil ? This is the website created by Merck for their Vaccine Gardasil.
http://www.gardasil.com
Snipped: GARDASIL is the only cervical cancer vaccine that helps protect against 4 types of human papillomavirus (HPV): 2 types that cause 70% of cervical cancer cases, and 2 more types that cause 90% of genital warts cases. GARDASIL is for girls and young women ages 9 to 26

Gardasil came about a few years back and was directed to all girls ages 9 and up for them to have this vaccine to protect them from cervical cancer and or HPV virus. Since this vaccine has entered our children and young women there has been countless health issues, debilitating long lasting health disruptions within many girls lives. There has even been reported deaths.

This Petition once 30,000 signatures are collected will be presented to President Barack Obama and Congress.
------------
The Petition itself: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/14/investigate-gardasil-vaccine-risks-now
Copied:
The National Vaccine Information Center (http://www.nvic.org/) is petitioning President Barack Obama and Congress on behalf of families to investigate Gardasil vaccine deaths and serious injuries NOW!
Whereas:
Gardasil vaccine was fast tracked and licensed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2006 and immediately recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for universal use by all 11-12 year old girls, teenagers and young women to age 26; and

�        Merck, the drug company marketing Gardasil, was required by federal health agencies to study Gardasil side effects in only about 1200 girls 16 years old and younger and follow them up for less than two years before getting a license; and

�        Merck was not required by federal health agencies to use a true placebo in pre-licensure clinical trials but compared Gardasil against a placebo that contained an unknown amount of aluminum, potentially masking the true reactivity of Gardasil, which also contains aluminum; and

�        The deaths and serious health problems experienced by participants receiving Gardasil in pre-licensure clinical trials were written off by Merck as a coincidence; and

�        The thousands of adverse events reported to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) since Gardasil has been licensed, including deaths and serious health problems involving emergency room visits, hospitalizations, and permanent injuries, have been written off by federal health agencies as a coincidence; and

�        A comparison of serious adverse events, such as death, stroke, blood clots, cardiac arrest, seizures, fainting, lupus, and rechallenge cases, reported to VAERS after Gardasil vaccination and meningococcal (Menactra) vaccination reveal that these events are reported three to 30 times more frequently after Gardasil vaccination; and

�        Doctors and parents are not being informed by federal agencies or Merck about all serious adverse events associated with Gardasil so steps can be taken to monitor vaccine reactions and prevent injury and death; and

�        The hallmark of good government is honesty, accountability and transparency; and

�        President Barack Obama and members of  Congress have pledged to improve government honesty, accountability and transparency for the people of the United States;

Therefore,
We call on President Barack Obama, his Administration and the U.S. Congress to investigate the expedited licensing and universal use recommendation by federal health agencies that all girls aged 11-12 years old and young women up to age 26 receive three doses of Gardasil; and further To take action to minimize the human and economic costs of Gardasil vaccination for individuals and the American public in order to protect the lives of Americans who trust the government to ensure that vaccines licensed for public use are safe, effective and necessary.

---------
This is very Important Monkeys because it is possible that this Vaccine will become a Mandated VACCINE for All Girls(possibly Boys) and this VACC is instant Death to Many and has Mamed too many already.

The Link to the Petition: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/14/investigate-gardasil-vaccine-risks-now

This Organization that has created this petition is well respected and known world wide -  is very well known in Washington DC and has it's foot up Capital Hill's Arse on this Subject and all they need is Your Pen. They have walked through the Door they just need US/signatures to be seated and heard in Congress.
http://www.nvic.org/

If you take a Moment and go to Youtube and type in the Search Box " Gardasil" and see the videos made by Mothers, Sisters, Friends and Even those who have had the Vaccine - All those who have lost their livelihood, Health and all who have had family completely disabled by this Vaccine - countless videos.

This Young Lady made this Video Last Week of her Experience after receiving Gardasil Vaccines. My heart breaks for this Young Lady.  Again she made this video a Week ago. There are over 1400 video's on Youtube of those who have been afflicted by this Vaccine.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0gCVCP8BFrU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/0gCVCP8BFrU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
All because SHE was instructed to take a Vaccine for Her Health ~ To Prevent her from HPV Virus.  Which has 20 some different strains that there is no way in Hell this Vacc could ever prevent. * Rant. Who would even allow their 9 yr old to have this Vaccine " truly" because HPV is created within the sexually active body. Lets say your child is 9 this year 2009 and does not have Sex until 2019 lets just say - Will HPV still be around ? What is the worst case scenario HPV  or the Vaccine itself ??????? Think about it.

God Bless all My Monkey Sisters ~ If anything I hope my post creates awareness.
And for All that do Go and Sign the Petition (((( Thank You ))))

------- If my posts means nothing to you - at best keep the information in the back of your mind,  I hope the information will at least inform you to yet another Pharm Scam in the making. Who cares if 20 out of Ten, or 50 thousand Die or have life long health ailments after receiving a VACCINE at the age of 18 or younger - I do. I DO.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XK97CHQZhq0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/XK97CHQZhq0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

I was diagnosed with HPV at 24 and found myself to be cleared and Healthy after less than a Year of many tests within my Doc's office. - Back in the early 90's. My best friend too as well was positive for HPV at 25, she as well was cleared by her GYNO after No care, no pills, no meds, the Body can Rid it by itself. HPV is a live Virus yes. There is over 20 strains of HPV. This is True but it does not require a Vaccine.  The VAC is for the PHARM  $$$$$ not for the Female,  Woman, Health, It's not a Condom. its a Vaccine that enters your blood stream and causes Havoc ... Listen to the video. Please.

Knowledge is Power and Ignorance is Bliss   - My Monkeys are Smart and I pray my Post will cause Chatter and even more, may save a young girls life. 

If I had a Monkey to Wave a American Flag - I would But I will settle for 
hear Me out - This is incredibly important because the long lasting effects are Unknown and the age group chosen to receive this VAC is yours, mine and all's children - 9 years on up
This is not Right - This is not logical - NOT.
If you think about it, sit and think, truly looking at your 9 yr old daughter  - DO you expect her to be sexually active at age 9?  Would you consider her to be Sexually active at age 16 ? That is SEVEN years from Now ! 

Now why would you allow her to have a Vaccine at age 9 to protect her from HPV which is a STD that she may never be in contact with. At age 16 will HPV even exist?   

Gardasil was created for Parents to FEAR that their Daughters will contract HPV.
When prior to Gardasil were you aware of HPV? You weren't.  Human papillomavirus has been around for decades.

Well YOU may NOT have a CHOICE if Merck and OBAMA have their Final Word. This is Why I am offering this Petition to be READ and SIGNED.

Call Me MOM and Call Me Patriot - I believe in the Constitution and I believe WE have a Voice for our Children and Our own Bodies. 

Thanks, Deenie!

Lest we forget, the number of instances of autism has increased since vaccines, with all of their preservatives, have been injected into our children.  The probability that a child born today will be affected by autism is 1 in 91.  When my son was born 16 years ago, the probability was in the ten thousands.  That's right!  10,000 vs. 91.  You will have a family member or friend affected by autism now or in the very very near future..

Check out some of the symptoms that torture people with autism every minute and compare them to the ones of the 23 year old in the video and watch your hinky meter go off the charts.  She had lots of education before her shot, our newborns don't.  Notice how hard it is for her to be educated once her vaccine was administered.

There is a reason why our Amish are not overrun with autism.

In the words of our admin, "Google it!"

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: November 09, 2009, 05:16:05 AM »

On a lighter note, I decided to decorate my house early for Christmas.  Guess which house is mine?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I see you have caught Monkey Devil Fever!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: November 09, 2009, 05:17:55 AM »

For Trimm, our good morning monkey!

Oh,thank you! I'll take him.   

will you share?! 
Morning Trim!

Did I forget to tell you he's a twin?

Heehee!  If his twin is identical, can I have first dibs?   

Who do you think he was "born" for?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: November 09, 2009, 05:20:26 AM »

I don't think I will get my kids any new vaccines. They seem to rush them through and then have problems that they claim never showed them selves in the "testing". 

BTW - check out the COOL new avi that Brandi did for me!!

What a "cool" family!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: November 09, 2009, 05:22:53 AM »

On a lighter note, I decided to decorate my house early for Christmas.  Guess which house is mine?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Is there a "Me Three" Neon sign somewhere?   

I want one that says, "My family owns the electric company, cha ching!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: November 09, 2009, 05:28:26 AM »

It's an oldie but a goodie, and still my favorite!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rmgf60CI_ks&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rmgf60CI_ks&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I love that.  Notice the peace sign, I wonder how old the artiste is and how many brownies s/he has consumed.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: November 09, 2009, 05:39:41 AM »

Wake up, Monkeys!

Trimm, bring us some good news today!

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: November 09, 2009, 06:46:51 AM »

Good morning Bearly   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: November 09, 2009, 07:17:18 AM »

Wake up, Monkeys!

Trimm, bring us some good news today!

Hey Bearly.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: November 09, 2009, 07:18:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.       

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: November 09, 2009, 07:55:32 AM »

Bearly,this is a neat story.   
http://positivenewsus.org/editions/fal09/fal0907.html
Play Me, I'm Yours-Street Pianos Coming to a Town Near You
by Francesca Sandwell

A passerby sits down to play at The London Wall.
Photo by Luke Jerram
Imagine walking down a street and coming across a piano that has a sign, 'Play me, I'm yours!'

This summer you could sit and play at various locations in London where 30 pianos were found in skate parks, launderettes, train stations and other public spaces. ‘Play Me, I’m Yours’ is the inspiration of artist Luke Jerram, presented as part of the London Festival and Sing London. The pianos became a spontaneous expression for everyone’s creativity and a catalyst to connect with strangers through the power of music.

The project has been rolled out in many other cities across the world, including Sydney and Sao Paulo. One of Luke's earlier projects that didn't get off the ground was the launch of the Sky Orchestra – a hot air balloon that would fly at dawn over the city of Birmingham broadcasting classical music.
Since the pianos appeared, thousands of passers-by have been given an impromptu invitation to perform. The instruments have become a playful reflection of the communities in which they are embedded. “You have no idea the positive impact it has been causing in our community,” exclaims Fabiana from Sao Paulo. “It amazes me... the power of the instrument, the magnetism it generates among people. Those beautiful pianos are self-esteem boosters for the everyday worker who doesn’t have access to this kind of stuff.”
It was estimated that around 250,000 people in London either played with or listened to others playing on the pianos. “The response has been amazing,” Luke said. “I even saw a woman in her wedding dress playing on Millennium Bridge!”

Luke tracked each instrument’s journey through the Street Piano website, created so that the public could post comments and describe their experience. “Next stop will be Bristol in September and we also have future projects in New York, San Jose and Columbia,” he announced. “By the end of the year, I will have installed 130 pianos around the world!”

When the piano lids go down for the last time, each instrument is given a new home in local schools and community centers.

Story from Positive News UK

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: November 09, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »

Really good news story.
Cord Blood Reverses Cerebral Palsy in Colorado Girl

Monday, November 09, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,573265,00.html?test=faces

~ Peter Frampton
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1695 on: November 09, 2009, 09:55:36 PM »

Really good news story.

trimm, that is so cool.

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: November 09, 2009, 10:06:19 PM »

Bearly,this is a neat story.   
http://positivenewsus.org/editions/fal09/fal0907.html
Play Me, I'm Yours-Street Pianos Coming to a Town Near You
by Francesca Sandwell

A passerby sits down to play at The London Wall.
Photo by Luke Jerram
Imagine walking down a street and coming across a piano that has a sign, 'Play me, I'm yours!'

This summer you could sit and play at various locations in London where 30 pianos were found in skate parks, launderettes, train stations and other public spaces. ‘Play Me, I’m Yours’ is the inspiration of artist Luke Jerram, presented as part of the London Festival and Sing London. The pianos became a spontaneous expression for everyone’s creativity and a catalyst to connect with strangers through the power of music.

The project has been rolled out in many other cities across the world, including Sydney and Sao Paulo. One of Luke's earlier projects that didn't get off the ground was the launch of the Sky Orchestra – a hot air balloon that would fly at dawn over the city of Birmingham broadcasting classical music.
Since the pianos appeared, thousands of passers-by have been given an impromptu invitation to perform. The instruments have become a playful reflection of the communities in which they are embedded. “You have no idea the positive impact it has been causing in our community,” exclaims Fabiana from Sao Paulo. “It amazes me... the power of the instrument, the magnetism it generates among people. Those beautiful pianos are self-esteem boosters for the everyday worker who doesn’t have access to this kind of stuff.”
It was estimated that around 250,000 people in London either played with or listened to others playing on the pianos. “The response has been amazing,” Luke said. “I even saw a woman in her wedding dress playing on Millennium Bridge!”

Luke tracked each instrument’s journey through the Street Piano website, created so that the public could post comments and describe their experience. “Next stop will be Bristol in September and we also have future projects in New York, San Jose and Columbia,” he announced. “By the end of the year, I will have installed 130 pianos around the world!”

When the piano lids go down for the last time, each instrument is given a new home in local schools and community centers.

Story from Positive News UK

Love it!  Thanks, Trimm!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1697 on: November 09, 2009, 11:51:15 PM »

Really good news story.

That is just wonderful news. Thank you Trimm

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1698 on: November 09, 2009, 11:53:32 PM »

Miss Bearly,

I am happy to read that you were able to eat something. Prayers headed your way to be feeling all better soon.   an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1699 on: November 10, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »

Bearly? Can't you tell BooBoo to go into the park and steal a picnic basket with something in it so tempting that you'll just chow down?   

Get Well soon!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.