April 19, 2024, 09:09:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #52 10/03/09 - 11/24/09  (Read 444256 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #760 on: October 13, 2009, 12:30:27 AM »

Eek! There's a Mummy loose in CBB's Avatar thread and he's doing the Monster Dash!

Are we all old enough to remember the Monster Mash? 

Anybody wanna give me the run down on how to 'borrow' animation? And is it socially acceptable? Should I ask the original poster? Or can I just grab? 

Evening Brachiate,

I don't know about the rest but I remember when The Monster Mash came out.
Are you talking about all the smileys and such. I think most of us just kind of grab the ones we like. I don't think anyone minds. 
Hows it going and hows Cyrus doing?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #761 on: October 13, 2009, 12:34:28 AM »

Hey Jackie

Did you get any cookies made today? I didn't. Today we had our physical for sports. OM he were so stressed out over it. After it was all done I thought he was going to pass out from relief it wasn't as bad as he thought. 

I sure didn't, I was hoping you did.

Bless his heart, now that the physical is behind him - it's time for some Ice Cream!!!

He got his all time favorite dinner tonight Nachos. 
Maybe tomorrow we will get the cookies done.   
Wonder if we are going to get to see pictures of CBB's Halloween decorations?

Nope.     I lost my help!    He ended up at the hospital with an H1n1 pregnant patient, and my decorations are still 1/2 done. No progress tomorrow either, so maybe Wednesday.

Life is too full of junk and should just be all about decorating and colored lights!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #762 on: October 13, 2009, 12:36:20 AM »

Did you get the fat-fingered recipe doctored up?

What is CBB decorating besides avatars? 

Yes I have the right recipe for the fat witches fingers. Now have to get back in the mood to bake and get GS interested again.
CBB was decorating her house for Halloween.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #763 on: October 13, 2009, 12:37:15 AM »

Hi Brachiate and GE!!   

I'm decorating the front porch first! Orange twinkly lights, Fall leaves garland, light up spooks, pumpkins and mums!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #764 on: October 13, 2009, 12:39:37 AM »

Yes I have the right recipe for the fat witches fingers. Now have to get back in the mood to bake and get GS interested again.
CBB was decorating her house for Halloween.

You've got time, GE! It can be something you look forward to!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #765 on: October 13, 2009, 12:40:59 AM »

Hey Jackie

Did you get any cookies made today? I didn't. Today we had our physical for sports. OM he were so stressed out over it. After it was all done I thought he was going to pass out from relief it wasn't as bad as he thought. 

Bless his heart, now that the physical is behind him - it's time for some Ice Cream!!!

Nope.     I lost my help!    He ended up at the hospital with an H1n1 pregnant patient, and my decorations are still 1/2 done. No progress tomorrow either, so maybe Wednesday.

Life is too full of junk and should just be all about decorating and colored lights!   

Is it me or does it seem to be getting fuller and fuller of junk?  I hope his patient is all right. How scary for her and her family.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #766 on: October 13, 2009, 12:42:39 AM »

Eek! There's a Mummy loose in CBB's Avatar thread and he's doing the Monster Dash!

Are we all old enough to remember the Monster Mash? 

Anybody wanna give me the run down on how to 'borrow' animation? And is it socially acceptable? Should I ask the original poster? Or can I just grab? 

Evening Brachiate,

I don't know about the rest but I remember when The Monster Mash came out.
Are you talking about all the smileys and such. I think most of us just kind of grab the ones we like. I don't think anyone minds. 
Hows it going and hows Cyrus doing?

Even if we don't remember when Monster Mash came out, it's played so often at Halloween, we all know it, right? 

I refuse to be aged by the Monster Mash!   

He did the mash.................. The MMONSTER MASH!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #767 on: October 13, 2009, 12:44:22 AM »

Hey Jackie

Is it me or does it seem to be getting fuller and fuller of junk?  I hope his patient is all right. How scary for her and her family.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but I'm with you, GE! I need a major life garage sale!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #768 on: October 13, 2009, 12:47:42 AM »

Hi Brachiate and GE!!   

I'm decorating the front porch first! Orange twinkly lights, Fall leaves garland, light up spooks, pumpkins and mums!   

It sounds so cool CBB. The GK wanted to put up some stuff. But it's been so wet and sticky here the last month. We are getting mildew on just about everything out side. The poor kitty dishes outside I have to wash everyday or they get all nasty.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: October 13, 2009, 12:50:04 AM »

I bet the trick-or-treat crowd loves your house! Do you carve jack-o-lanterns? That's always my favorite part of Halloween.

I'm glad the sports physical is over and I think nachos are a fine dinner reward 

Cyrus is fine. He doesn't know it yet but he's going to the dog park tomorrow to "show off". A work-mate friend of mine adopted a Jack Russell puppy and is tearing her hair out with training and behavior issues. I told her that if I can work with Cyrus, she can handle a 7 month old small breed. And now I get to put my money where my mouth is/was     
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: October 13, 2009, 12:57:10 AM »

It sounds so cool CBB. The GK wanted to put up some stuff. But it's been so wet and sticky here the last month. We are getting mildew on just about everything out side. The poor kitty dishes outside I have to wash everyday or they get all nasty.

It's been lightly raining here for 3 days. Ick. People are making Ark jokes  Monkey Devil!

I don't put up outside decorations. I have a big witch and a big spider that I put up on the inside of the front window. They plug in and I don't have any outside outlets. Plus they stay dry that way   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #771 on: October 13, 2009, 12:58:27 AM »

I bet the trick-or-treat crowd loves your house! Do you carve jack-o-lanterns? That's always my favorite part of Halloween.

I'm glad the sports physical is over and I think nachos are a fine dinner reward 

Cyrus is fine. He doesn't know it yet but he's going to the dog park tomorrow to "show off". A work-mate friend of mine adopted a Jack Russell puppy and is tearing her hair out with training and behavior issues. I told her that if I can work with Cyrus, she can handle a 7 month old small breed. And now I get to put my money where my mouth is/was     

I do carve at least one! I get those kits with the carving tools and pick a pattern!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #772 on: October 13, 2009, 01:01:07 AM »

I am sure it will be fine tomorrow. Just remind your friend Roman wasn't built in a day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #773 on: October 13, 2009, 01:03:00 AM »

Brachiate? I love Cyrus!!!!   

GE? My son used to be so anxious about those Sports Physicals. It was because of the "cough".   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #774 on: October 13, 2009, 01:04:43 AM »

I do carve at least one! I get those kits with the carving tools and pick a pattern!! 

I would get those for the kids. We would work on it and it never failed at the very end we always made an opps and ended up with a very odd looking pumpkin. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #775 on: October 13, 2009, 01:05:18 AM »

It's been lightly raining here for 3 days. Ick. People are making Ark jokes  Monkey Devil!

I don't put up outside decorations. I have a big witch and a big spider that I put up on the inside of the front window. They plug in and I don't have any outside outlets. Plus they stay dry that way   

Since they light up, I'm sure they shine through the window and look GREAT!!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #776 on: October 13, 2009, 01:05:58 AM »

Brachiate? I love Cyrus!!!!   

GE? My son used to be so anxious about those Sports Physicals. It was because of the "cough".   

YEP 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #777 on: October 13, 2009, 01:06:35 AM »

I would get those for the kids. We would work on it and it never failed at the very end we always made an opps and ended up with a very odd looking pumpkin. 

Nooooo. You ended up with a UNIQUE jack-o-lantern!!   
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: October 13, 2009, 01:07:21 AM »

You have the creative mindset to make really cool jack-o-lanterns. What kind of patterns do you need? 

I'd like to have a life chores trade    I'll walk your dog with mine, you pack me a lunch while you make the kids lunch... or whatever.

Hmm, wouldn't that be nice? I just know there is somebody out there that would go for that. I want a 'craigslist' for trading chores!!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #779 on: October 13, 2009, 01:11:20 AM »

You have the creative mindset to make really cool jack-o-lanterns. What kind of patterns do you need? 

I'd like to have a life chores trade    I'll walk your dog with mine, you pack me a lunch while you make the kids lunch... or whatever.

Hmm, wouldn't that be nice? I just know there is somebody out there that would go for that. I want a 'craigslist' for trading chores!!     

Oh, what a lovely idea!! I'll bet the Amish do things that way! I'd do almost anything for someone to go to the grocery store for me! It's my least favorite chore! I'll clean your bathrooms for it!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.