March 28, 2024, 07:09:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #52 10/03/09 - 11/24/09  (Read 443367 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1900 on: November 22, 2009, 05:12:08 AM »

Donna Reed and Mrs Cleaver ....what a Farse .. That a woman could look so perfect 24/7 have a perfect house and Yard .. and Dinner on the table that resembles the 4 food groups ..lol...

Lucy she was Dressed up and all - She never cooked a dinner truly, nor had to Discipline anyone but herself... Lol. I love all the old I love Lucy's .. She was quite the Character. I wish Men still dressed like Ricky. He was a Fabulous Dresser.

There are 4 of them?   

Let's see.................... red, green, brown, yellow.....................Yep!  Isn't that all the colors M&Ms come in?

NO BLUE ONES!!!!

M&Ms  ..... mmmmmm      Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I have not had ONE, since I ate those rancid blue ones! I may NEVER eat them again!
Blue anything is not Good that is Edible/Drinkable ... Its All Dye .. Jello, Kool aid - Gator Aid, Blue candy .. its not Natural. 
Blue Dye is the easiest to create in products " Synthetic" and is the hardest to create in Raw or natural form.
When I worked for Aveda they said that within Cosmetics - the most Allergic reactions came from Blue and Green eyeshadow, liners and mascara " synthetic" dyes. If I recall it right.

I am pretty sure Blue ranked top of the list. The other thing that I learned to with Metallic Eye Makeup, lipstick and Nail polish etc.. that the Cosmetic companies Farm Raise " House Fly's" so they can crush them up and utilize their natural metallic that is naturally within them. Is that not the Grossest Ever ...

GROSS!! Did you know that some shiny lipstick is made with fish scales??   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: November 22, 2009, 05:12:47 AM »

Do either of you get snow at Christmas? I can't remember where anyone lives, sorry!

No snow here --   Texas.   Years ago, about every 3 yrs we'd get like a ground covering of it, maybe a couple inches.  Nothing in about 25 yrs I guess.  My youngest son is 24, he's never seen it.  Our seasons kind of run together now, it's never really even cold anymore.  Not unusual to see people in shorts at Christmas !

I am in the Mitten so Snow is a Four letter word. It starts and does not end for about 5 mons. I hate it. I really do. I love when the Sun is out and the roads are clear .. but that is few and far between ..  Its been hitting the low 30's at night here already .. Ouch.

ouch is right.  Can't remember when it was that cold.  It gets cool at night here, 45/50 ... but by 10am-11 it's back up in the middle 70's.   We have to layer our clothes.  I wouldn't mind a little snow for the kids to have fun in, but shoveling & trying to drive in it... I'd be skeered   

Bud's? I've never been to Texas................ is it humid? It's VERY humid here in summer! We've got true 4 seasons. Hot and Humid in summer, Fall colors and cool in Autumn, Snow in Winter, and warm and flowers in Spring.

Humid, yes!   Absolutely Dripping.   

Have you seen Brad Pitt yet ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1902 on: November 22, 2009, 05:13:44 AM »

Do either of you get snow at Christmas? I can't remember where anyone lives, sorry!

No snow here --   Texas.   Years ago, about every 3 yrs we'd get like a ground covering of it, maybe a couple inches.  Nothing in about 25 yrs I guess.  My youngest son is 24, he's never seen it.  Our seasons kind of run together now, it's never really even cold anymore.  Not unusual to see people in shorts at Christmas !

I am in the Mitten so Snow is a Four letter word. It starts and does not end for about 5 mons. I hate it. I really do. I love when the Sun is out and the roads are clear .. but that is few and far between ..  Its been hitting the low 30's at night here already .. Ouch.

I know where Texas is................ South and next to Mexico!

I didn't know you were in a mitten. 

What Mitten? Where Mitten?
Only One Mitten the Great Lake State .. CBB Hail Hail Michigan .. U of Michigan remember (( I am kidding you know that)) Um I am two songs from downtown Detroit .. Ten minute just like Chinese food take out.

I knew that! Of course! I'm sorry, Deenie! Mitten! I see! Yes! It does look like a mitten! Thank you ma'am for my geography lesson!

Oh wow! You DO get snow!

There's a conference I SHOULD go to in February in................... Minnasota! Why the heck does ANYBODY hold a conference in February in Minnasota?? 
Def check the Weather First CBB - You could find yourself still in below Zero Temps ..That is Wack .. Feb MN..

Do planes even fly in that kind of cold?? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1903 on: November 22, 2009, 05:15:18 AM »

ouch is right.  Can't remember when it was that cold.  It gets cool at night here, 45/50 ... but by 10am-11 it's back up in the middle 70's.   We have to layer our clothes.  I wouldn't mind a little snow for the kids to have fun in, but shoveling & trying to drive in it... I'd be skeered   

Bud's? I've never been to Texas................ is it humid? It's VERY humid here in summer! We've got true 4 seasons. Hot and Humid in summer, Fall colors and cool in Autumn, Snow in Winter, and warm and flowers in Spring.

NO!!!   

I want me some Brad!   

He hasn't even been there yet! Why would somebody buy property and not even spend time on it?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1904 on: November 22, 2009, 05:18:35 AM »

New Orleans in summer is absolutely the worst that I've EVER experienced! That place isn't fit to breath in during summer! OMG! I just kept thinking about the first people that settled it............... the French, I believe, and was astounded at how they could possibly have survived in the dresses and garb that was worn! I bet they stunk to high heaven!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1905 on: November 22, 2009, 05:20:23 AM »

I remember snow on Christmas and so does my son but it's not common. Most of the snow doesn't begin until mid January and into February. We'll get flurries or a dusting by Thanksgiving, but it's special when we get a real snow on Christmas!

If it was a week or so before and a week or so after Christmas that would be Fine. But with us here its forever and its awful .. Ucck. The sun doesnt even come out for a month at a time. It can be depressing .. Me no likey

I found this song on youtube - that I so love that even brings me " Snow hater" to memory of when I was a kid. When your a kid you don't have to shovel nor clean off the Car .. Sad You get to play and make snowmen Smile

This is for Comedy  " one of my other all time fave Christmas Movies" National Lampoons Christmas - this is Clark trapped in the Attic. But the song is Spirit of Christmas Ray Charles
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-HkO5gtliYc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-HkO5gtliYc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: November 22, 2009, 05:22:11 AM »

Donna Reed and Mrs Cleaver ....what a Farse .. That a woman could look so perfect 24/7 have a perfect house and Yard .. and Dinner on the table that resembles the 4 food groups ..lol...

Lucy she was Dressed up and all - She never cooked a dinner truly, nor had to Discipline anyone but herself... Lol. I love all the old I love Lucy's .. She was quite the Character. I wish Men still dressed like Ricky. He was a Fabulous Dresser.

There are 4 of them?   

Let's see.................... red, green, brown, yellow.....................Yep!  Isn't that all the colors M&Ms come in?

NO BLUE ONES!!!!

I have not had ONE, since I ate those rancid blue ones! I may NEVER eat them again!
Blue anything is not Good that is Edible/Drinkable ... Its All Dye .. Jello, Kool aid - Gator Aid, Blue candy .. its not Natural. 
Blue Dye is the easiest to create in products " Synthetic" and is the hardest to create in Raw or natural form.
When I worked for Aveda they said that within Cosmetics - the most Allergic reactions came from Blue and Green eyeshadow, liners and mascara " synthetic" dyes. If I recall it right.

I am pretty sure Blue ranked top of the list. The other thing that I learned to with Metallic Eye Makeup, lipstick and Nail polish etc.. that the Cosmetic companies Farm Raise " House Fly's" so they can crush them up and utilize their natural metallic that is naturally within them. Is that not the Grossest Ever ...

aha   
Nothing makes me madder than to go to one of my granddaughter's softball games & there's all the little girls with a big bottle of blue something they gave them that's supposed to be sports drink.  It's nothing but sugar & artificial coloring.
 I sneak in the dugout with a bottle of lemonade.    an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1907 on: November 22, 2009, 05:24:08 AM »

I remember snow on Christmas and so does my son but it's not common. Most of the snow doesn't begin until mid January and into February. We'll get flurries or a dusting by Thanksgiving, but it's special when we get a real snow on Christmas!

If it was a week or so before and a week or so after Christmas that would be Fine. But with us here its forever and its awful .. Ucck. The sun doesnt even come out for a month at a time. It can be depressing .. Me no likey

I found this song on youtube - that I so love that even brings me " Snow hater" to memory of when I was a kid. When your a kid you don't have to shovel nor clean off the Car .. Sad You get to play and make snowmen Smile

This is for Comedy  " one of my other all time fave Christmas Movies" National Lampoons Christmas - this is Clark trapped in the Attic. But the song is Spirit of Christmas Ray Charles
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-HkO5gtliYc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-HkO5gtliYc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

I love that movie!!    I know the song by heart!

Sooooooo, you always have a white Christmas? I'd like to always have a White Christmas, and around here, the Malls fill up when it snows before Dec 25th! It gets people in the mood!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1908 on: November 22, 2009, 05:25:06 AM »

I always thought that Chevy Chase looks like " Jim Morrison" Doors .. No one sees it but me, every time I have said it.

I think that Chevy in his day was Hott.. He is so funny. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1909 on: November 22, 2009, 05:26:43 AM »

There are 4 of them?   

NO BLUE ONES!!!!

aha   
Nothing makes me madder than to go to one of my granddaughter's softball games & there's all the little girls with a big bottle of blue something they gave them that's supposed to be sports drink.  It's nothing but sugar & artificial coloring.
 I sneak in the dugout with a bottle of lemonade.    an angelic monkey

That's true! Mom used to say you shouldn't do a kitchen in blue because there is no food that is blue! Other than blueberries, I can't think of any!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: November 22, 2009, 05:27:03 AM »

I don't normally eat Sweets. But I have to say CBB the M&M's Dark  whew ... I like them.

I told my GF about them when they first came out. She bought them and she ate the entire Big Bag in one night " PMS" she called me the next day and said DAMN YOU ... for allowing me to know about DARK M&M's .........

LOVE them.  Give me dark chocolate any day over milk chocolate.

Hershey kisses came out with dark chocolate & razzzberry flavor .... I think last Valentine's Day.  Not bad, but not all that good.

Anything with chocolate & raspberries, mmmm.   Ethel M has them, so good.
Oh my then BG you would love Godiva White Choc and Raspberry Ice Cream. I am lactose intolerant yet can have Tastes ..and omg this stuff is Off the Chain. Its white Godiva Chocolate with real raspberries mixed in a intense vanilla ..

I love Dark over Milk any day too - I almost like it bitter ..not like baking choc bitter but Deep Dark.

I can't find any kind of chocolate with raspberry ice cream here.  I've never even heard of Godiva ice cream.  Must see if I can find it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1911 on: November 22, 2009, 05:29:42 AM »

I always thought that Chevy Chase looks like " Jim Morrison" Doors .. No one sees it but me, every time I have said it.

I don't see Jim Morris, but we've already established that you have your own, private, picture roladex.   

I can't beat you thinking Chevy Chase is hott!

In his day, Richard Dreyfus frosted my cookies!  Truth! I just loved him!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1912 on: November 22, 2009, 05:30:13 AM »

I don't normally eat Sweets. But I have to say CBB the M&M's Dark  whew ... I like them.

I told my GF about them when they first came out. She bought them and she ate the entire Big Bag in one night " PMS" she called me the next day and said DAMN YOU ... for allowing me to know about DARK M&M's .........

Hershey kisses came out with dark chocolate & razzzberry flavor .... I think last Valentine's Day.  Not bad, but not all that good.

Oh my then BG you would love Godiva White Choc and Raspberry Ice Cream. I am lactose intolerant yet can have Tastes ..and omg this stuff is Off the Chain. Its white Godiva Chocolate with real raspberries mixed in a intense vanilla ..

I love Dark over Milk any day too - I almost like it bitter ..not like baking choc bitter but Deep Dark.

I can't find any kind of chocolate with raspberry ice cream here.  I've never even heard of Godiva ice cream.  Must see if I can find it.
They have been selling it in Mi for years. It is next to Hagen Daz ..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1913 on: November 22, 2009, 05:31:34 AM »

I think that Haagan Daaz makes it, too.......
I've had the Godiva chocolate raspberry. Oh, it's so good!  YUM!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1914 on: November 22, 2009, 05:33:48 AM »

Yep...................... white chocolate raspberry:

http://www.haagendazs.com/products/ice_cream.aspx
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1915 on: November 22, 2009, 05:35:59 AM »

Godiva chocolate raspberry truffles:

http://www.godiva.com/welcome.aspx?MCID=SSP_ROM_TLP1&MCID2=TLP&cm_mmc=Yahoo+SSP-_-TLP-_-F09-_-D09YSSP

Shop online!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: November 22, 2009, 05:36:07 AM »

oh wait, is Godiva the brand name of the ice cream?  or the flavor? 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1917 on: November 22, 2009, 05:36:13 AM »

I don't see Jim Morris, but we've already established that you have your own, private, picture roladex.   

I can't beat you thinking Chevy Chase is hott!

In his day, Richard Dreyfus frosted my cookies!  Truth! I just loved him!
I think Richard is Fine as well. I like Men who have Personality first over " outrageous beauty" .. and Chevy and Richard hit that nail on the head.  I enjoy SMART Men. You know who else is very handsome - noted. But has never been a Glam man nor rock star ..who I think is Yum.
Ralph Fiennes - he has been in tons of movies - Most known for the English Patient. He has the most masculine face and Blue piercing eyes .. wow
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000146/

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1918 on: November 22, 2009, 05:40:07 AM »

Well, guys, I need to get to bed. It's been great chatting with you!! Have a great night!!   

Bud's, I'll get your avi fixed and will check my e-mail!

Deenie? Be careful buying hats!   

Night! Sleep well and God Bless!!     
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1919 on: November 22, 2009, 05:40:52 AM »

oh wait, is Godiva the brand name of the ice cream?  or the flavor? 
same as you know it.. Godiva just like the chocolate. It comes in a small container that is wide and short. If you think of Ben & Jerry's pint..same amount. But just in a flat oval decadent container " gold " plastic lid with the Godiva Name on the front.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.