March 28, 2024, 07:36:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #52 10/03/09 - 11/24/09  (Read 443400 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1940 on: November 22, 2009, 07:45:28 PM »

I don't normally eat Sweets. But I have to say CBB the M&M's Dark  whew ... I like them.

I told my GF about them when they first came out. She bought them and she ate the entire Big Bag in one night " PMS" she called me the next day and said DAMN YOU ... for allowing me to know about DARK M&M's .........

LOVE them.  Give me dark chocolate any day over milk chocolate.

Hershey kisses came out with dark chocolate & razzzberry flavor .... I think last Valentine's Day.  Not bad, but not all that good.

Anything with chocolate & raspberries, mmmm.   Ethel M has them, so good.
Oh my then BG you would love Godiva White Choc and Raspberry Ice Cream. I am lactose intolerant yet can have Tastes ..and omg this stuff is Off the Chain. Its white Godiva Chocolate with real raspberries mixed in a intense vanilla ..

I love Dark over Milk any day too - I almost like it bitter ..not like baking choc bitter but Deep Dark.

I can't find any kind of chocolate with raspberry ice cream here.  I've never even heard of Godiva ice cream.  Must see if I can find it.

Doves chocolate raspberry courtship  - to die for!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1941 on: November 22, 2009, 09:16:34 PM »

YOO HOO! Bud's? I just finished decorating your new avi for Christmas:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Buds-Girl-11.gif

VROOOOOM. VROOOOOOM..................

WANNA RACE?   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1942 on: November 22, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »

Blonde will be jealous 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: November 22, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Buds-Girl-11.gif

WANNA RACE?   

No ice skating elves?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1944 on: November 23, 2009, 04:11:06 AM »

Blonde will be jealous 

Talk about jealous, wait till Fanny sees this:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: November 23, 2009, 06:58:09 AM »

CBB,how funny.   

Bud'sGIrl looks great.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1946 on: November 23, 2009, 01:53:06 PM »

Blonde will be jealous 

Talk about jealous, wait till Fanny sees this:

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1947 on: November 23, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »

CBB,how funny.   

Bud'sGIrl looks great.   

Hi Trimm & CBB

BG looks like one sexy grandma that's ready for Christmas!  I love it!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: November 23, 2009, 04:33:12 PM »

CBB,how funny.   

Bud'sGIrl looks great.   

Hi Trimm & CBB

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: November 23, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »

WANNA RACE?   

Thank you!   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: November 23, 2009, 05:42:52 PM »

THANKS SO MUCH, CBB!!! I almost forgot about my Christmas avi!! I love him!!          

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: November 23, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »

CBB,how funny.   

Bud'sGIrl looks great.   

Hi Trimm & CBB

Hey KCJackie!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: November 23, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »

THANKS SO MUCH, CBB!!! I almost forgot about my Christmas avi!! I love him!!          

Hey Monken.     How cute you look.   

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1953 on: November 23, 2009, 11:40:55 PM »

What's everybody doing, hmmmmmm???   
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1954 on: November 24, 2009, 08:59:34 AM »

I left a prayer request in the prayer thread but we really need them so I will drop one off here too. My wonderful sister-in-law who has always taken care of everyone, was admitted to the hospital last week with anemia. Yesterday they did a bunch of test and the colonoscopy showed a large mass that is most likely cancer. Her scans showed spots on her liver and pancreas also but the biopsies will be a couple of days. The doctors gave her husband the choice of removing the mass and waiting on chemo - which will let the cancer spread more, or leave the mass and start chemo before the biopsies come back. he has decided (with her I assume) to go ahead with chemo. Working in the medical field for over 15 years, I know the outcome of this finding. I want some prayers to give her faith and comfort and the doctors wisdom as they treat her. It all happened so fast. Two weeks ago she was teaching and showing off ultrasounds of her first grandchild that is due in about 4 months. Now she has what amounts to a death sentence. Makes me question God's wisdom - why not give some of the monsters we discuss on this board a fatal disease? Why the good people. But I don't get to choose so I just pray for faith.

Thanks for letting me vent.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: November 24, 2009, 11:27:09 AM »

I left a prayer request in the prayer thread but we really need them so I will drop one off here too. My wonderful sister-in-law who has always taken care of everyone, was admitted to the hospital last week with anemia. Yesterday they did a bunch of test and the colonoscopy showed a large mass that is most likely cancer. Her scans showed spots on her liver and pancreas also but the biopsies will be a couple of days. The doctors gave her husband the choice of removing the mass and waiting on chemo - which will let the cancer spread more, or leave the mass and start chemo before the biopsies come back. he has decided (with her I assume) to go ahead with chemo. Working in the medical field for over 15 years, I know the outcome of this finding. I want some prayers to give her faith and comfort and the doctors wisdom as they treat her. It all happened so fast. Two weeks ago she was teaching and showing off ultrasounds of her first grandchild that is due in about 4 months. Now she has what amounts to a death sentence. Makes me question God's wisdom - why not give some of the monsters we discuss on this board a fatal disease? Why the good people. But I don't get to choose so I just pray for faith.

BoyzMom,I am so sorry.I will pray for her.   an angelic monkey  You too.    an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: November 24, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »

Darla,
I can explain to you what the significance of the "church lady" pic in a fellow posters signature line is.  For some reason, this poster feels free to bash ( OR TRY!) everything I say.  I made a comment about a mod responding in a missing child thread with the word, "slu$" but they didn't use the $ sign.  I used a $ sign as to not repeat the word again.  I have absolutely no issues or problems with the mod who did this.  I honestly think that with all the jumping around from threads this mod probably forgot momentarily this was a serious discussion thread about a deceased child whose murderer has not been convicted yet.  I respect this mod and all the mods and admin and wouldn't do their job if you payed me to.

The ignore button and many of the recent posts of this person are to somehow support this person's distaste for me for originally standing up to her bulling in another thread.  Sure, I could lower myself to her level and post a pic like this one as my avatar or in my siggy line, but honestly I think her insecurity, rudeness, hatefulness and games speak for themselves.   I am sure this person will justify these games, but I think there are many who know the truth. 
BTW--- I originally found this pic in a magazine and was going to send it to a fellow poster back when she emailed me about a project many monkeys were working on as a funny joke.  However, I never got to send it to her as she began attacking me everytime I posted.

I can see my input is of less value than the games, so I will not partake in dishonoring the work of Red, Klaas and the moderators and posters who work so hard to find information on these cases by posting as long as this person and her 'gang' feel the need to play games and dishonor and disrespect the work many are trying to do.

Best,
News Junkie 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: November 24, 2009, 11:52:35 AM »

Just wanted to say hi,  ANJ.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: November 24, 2009, 11:53:25 AM »

theboyzmom....I will keep your SIL in my prayers and ask my prayer group to pray for her recovery...and wisdom for the doctors and comfort for all who love her.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1959 on: November 24, 2009, 12:00:34 PM »

theboyzmom....I will keep your SIL in my prayers and ask my prayer group to pray for her recovery...and wisdom for the doctors and comfort for all who love her.

Boyzmom, I am so sorry that your SIL is going through this. I will keep her and your entire family in my prayers.
God Bless!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.