March 28, 2024, 03:56:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #52 10/03/09 - 11/24/09  (Read 443389 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: November 24, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »

Thought I had a thick skin but I guess I don't. I can't take the BS over nothing (maybe I did miss alot of something, I don't know). I'm not a part of a gang or anything, I've never had a problem with any other monkeys either, no matter which "side" they were on. I can't be part of anything that really shouldn't even exist, but it looks like I am and I don't have time for sillyness (that's just my opinion btw). Take care to ALL monkeys, and no matter what, please let little Caylee get the justice she deserves.

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1961 on: November 24, 2009, 12:10:36 PM »

Darla,
I can explain to you what the significance of the "church lady" pic in a fellow posters signature line is.  For some reason, this poster feels free to bash ( OR TRY!) everything I say.  I made a comment about a mod responding in a missing child thread with the word, "slu$" but they didn't use the $ sign.  I used a $ sign as to not repeat the word again.  I have absolutely no issues or problems with the mod who did this.  I honestly think that with all the jumping around from threads this mod probably forgot momentarily this was a serious discussion thread about a deceased child whose murderer has not been convicted yet.  I respect this mod and all the mods and admin and wouldn't do their job if you payed me to.

The ignore button and many of the recent posts of this person are to somehow support this person's distaste for me for originally standing up to her bulling in another thread.  Sure, I could lower myself to her level and post a pic like this one as my avatar or in my siggy line, but honestly I think her insecurity, rudeness, hatefulness and games speak for themselves.   I am sure this person will justify these games, but I think there are many who know the truth. 
BTW--- I originally found this pic in a magazine and was going to send it to a fellow poster back when she emailed me about a project many monkeys were working on as a funny joke.  However, I never got to send it to her as she began attacking me everytime I posted.

I can see my input is of less value than the games, so I will not partake in dishonoring the work of Red, Klaas and the moderators and posters who work so hard to find information on these cases by posting as long as this person and her 'gang' feel the need to play games and dishonor and disrespect the work many are trying to do.

Best,
News Junkie 

You aren't the only one who gets attacked. I don't post often on any of the threads but it seems like every time I do there is a remark to insinuate I am stupid. I have seen older Monkeys who have been here since 2005 who are attacked on a daily basis and new Monkeys who are attacked from their very first post. I have the utmost respect for every mod and Admin on SM. I appreciate all they do to keep SM going. So in order to not disrespect SM I will go back to the rafters and just read. I do not want to get banned so I will not be posting for awhile. I try to follow the rules and not bash another poster but it gets harder everyday to sit back and not respond when one poster rules the whole forum on every thread. You guys have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. God Bless to all.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: November 24, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »

Darla,
I am sorry you have been treated this way too.  I know there are several in the bulls eye and for what -- I have no clue.

I will sit next to you, if you don't mind!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1963 on: November 24, 2009, 12:19:38 PM »

Thought I had a thick skin but I guess I don't. I can't take the BS over nothing (maybe I did miss alot of something, I don't know). I'm not a part of a gang or anything, I've never had a problem with any other monkeys either, no matter which "side" they were on. I can't be part of anything that really shouldn't even exist, but it looks like I am and I don't have time for sillyness (that's just my opinion btw). Take care to ALL monkeys, and no matter what, please let little Caylee get the justice she deserves.
`
QM, My post was not aimed at you. What I got upset over was the post by Fanny about the Who it is DARLA. Who it is. I asked what the pic was about is all. I told you on Caylee thread there was no problem with you. I am just sick of the bashing that has been going on in all of the threads. It is disrespectful to the children who are dead and are missing. And It is disrespectful to Red and Klaas and all the MODs. This is my last comment on this subject.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: November 24, 2009, 12:32:13 PM »

Just for the record,it upsets me when monkeys get their feelings hurt.I like everyone here and enjoy being with all of you.
 an angelic monkey
If I ever do anything to offend anyone,please tell me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1965 on: November 24, 2009, 12:40:49 PM »

Just for the record,it upsets me when monkeys get their feelings hurt.I like everyone here and enjoy being with all of you.
 an angelic monkey
It wouldn't be possible for you to offend anyone Trimm, you are always such a sweet person. And I do hope you are feeling better this morning  an angelic monkey
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1966 on: November 24, 2009, 12:50:05 PM »

an angelic monkey
It wouldn't be possible for you to offend anyone Trimm, you are always such a sweet person. And I do hope you are feeling better this morning  an angelic monkey

I also try not to offend others but I am sure I do at times. I try to remember when I feel offended that we are all here for the same purpose - to try and help the missing, dead and their families. This forum is not supposed to be about personal feelings about other monkeys. I know that I enjoy reading all the posts - even the one's I do not agree with. I try to remember that the only thing that keeps me stupid is the unwillingness to listen to another view on a subject.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: November 24, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »

I don't know where to ask this question, so I will ask it here. When ever there is a rather long post and I want to quote it, when I start typing it keeps jumping, and it is driving me nuts. It doesn't do that with a short post, or if I'm replying without a quote. 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1968 on: November 24, 2009, 01:13:36 PM »

I don't know where to ask this question, so I will ask it here. When ever there is a rather long post and I want to quote it, when I start typing it keeps jumping, and it is driving me nuts. It doesn't do that with a short post, or if I'm replying without a quote. 

Are you using IE8? If so that is likely the problem. I had to unload it to keep from throwing my 'puter out the window!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1969 on: November 24, 2009, 01:16:06 PM »

I've seen posts by MuffyBee and maybe others with a fix for this problem.  It's a setting in your browser.  I'd have to search for you.  Maybe while I'm looking someone will answer....otherwise, I'll be back.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: November 24, 2009, 01:17:29 PM »

Are you using IE8? If so that is likely the problem. I had to unload it to keep from throwing my 'puter out the window!
Thank-you I have no idea, but do remember my daughter doing something the other day, and as soon as she gets home from work I'll ask her  It's crazy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: November 24, 2009, 01:23:18 PM »

an angelic monkey

My ribs feel better this morning.Thanks for asking.I don't think I'll be doing any high reaching today.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: November 24, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

Monks....Natalee Holloway went missing on Aruba on May 30, 2005, I joined Scared Monkey's in June of 2005. I had never been on a message board before Natalee went missing. I was reading at another site and SM was mentioned several times....so I came and checked it out and after a week or so of reading, I joined. I joined because I felt the posters at SM really cared about Natalee and they were amazing in their skills and knowledge. I felt way out of place, out of my league....but jumped in anyway.  I have seen a lot of people come and go and a lot of changes these past years. I have seen a lot of bullies and a lot of very caring people and some truly amazing researchers......the amazing people intimidated me a lot more than the bullies. I hope no one will allow anyone to stop them from posting....when someone leaves I hope it is because their lives have taken different routes...good routes preferrably...but not because someone was so mean and rude that the poster no longer feels welcome here. We don't have to like each other.....but, it is not about us...it is about missing and murdered children and adults....we keep their stories alive even though they may not be alive. Please don't give up on these people who need us to be a voice for them when they can no longer be heard.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: November 24, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »

Sunny...    an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1974 on: November 24, 2009, 02:01:33 PM »

AND WITH THAT..........let's move on 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6219.0

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: November 24, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »

Darla,
I can explain to you what the significance of the "church lady" pic in a fellow posters signature line is.  For some reason, this poster feels free to bash ( OR TRY!) everything I say.  I made a comment about a mod responding in a missing child thread with the word, "slu$" but they didn't use the $ sign.  I used a $ sign as to not repeat the word again.  I have absolutely no issues or problems with the mod who did this.  I honestly think that with all the jumping around from threads this mod probably forgot momentarily this was a serious discussion thread about a deceased child whose murderer has not been convicted yet.  I respect this mod and all the mods and admin and wouldn't do their job if you payed me to.

The ignore button and many of the recent posts of this person are to somehow support this person's distaste for me for originally standing up to her bulling in another thread.  Sure, I could lower myself to her level and post a pic like this one as my avatar or in my siggy line, but honestly I think her insecurity, rudeness, hatefulness and games speak for themselves.   I am sure this person will justify these games, but I think there are many who know the truth. 
BTW--- I originally found this pic in a magazine and was going to send it to a fellow poster back when she emailed me about a project many monkeys were working on as a funny joke.  However, I never got to send it to her as she began attacking me everytime I posted.

I can see my input is of less value than the games, so I will not partake in dishonoring the work of Red, Klaas and the moderators and posters who work so hard to find information on these cases by posting as long as this person and her 'gang' feel the need to play games and dishonor and disrespect the work many are trying to do.

Best,
News Junkie 

ANJ - you seem to only come to SM these days to slap our hand and tell us what we are doing wrong.  I'll make it easy for you not to post here.  You are now banned.  I'm really tired of you disrupting the forum. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.