March 29, 2024, 04:05:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 447024 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1000 on: September 21, 2009, 11:22:06 PM »

I really think that Haleigh got ahold of a drug, or Misty gave her something to sleep and gave her too much 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: September 21, 2009, 11:25:49 PM »

By the sounds of the condition of that pond with all of the 'junk' dumped there, it is very possible that a few items were recovered.

But, LE cannot say anything until they do an analysis on them to actually connect them to HaLeigh.

They could have taken tires, maybe 2 or maybe 5 , and compared the treads with plaster casts that possibly have been found elsewhere.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: September 21, 2009, 11:25:49 PM »

According to the attorney on NG show tonight, Ron called the Croslin house at 9pm looking for Misty. Eight is the kids bedtime so Misty shouldn't be anywhere besides at home that time of nite. Why would RC think she wasn't home? As with everything else in this case, it makes no sense. Also, why would HC place himself at the suppossed scene of the crime between 9 and 10? Betting that he drove that red truck to the mobile home too, before it was conveniently gotten rid of.........Was he afraid someone might have seen that truck there and had to have an explanation for it? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, things are just churning around in my brain..........
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1003 on: September 21, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

After watching TN's performance tonight, Mr. Ron is up to his neck in something and Misty is holding the goods. No way would I be covering for her nappy ass if that was my grandchild. I am also wondering about the 911 call that night. One of the deputies was clearing from Tommy's house on Tyler IIRC. Why were they there? They had not had time to go to Ron's then to Tommy's. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: September 21, 2009, 11:29:28 PM »

Good Night all!

And as we say

Hope there is new good news on HaLeigh tomorrow if not sooner.

Heart
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: September 21, 2009, 11:30:11 PM »

Prevatt, another girl who is a hooker, White Boy Greg and Misty were all partying together the weekend before Haleigh disappeared.

Thanks, it was said on NG that Nay Nay Prevatt was one of the people questioned this weekend. But they didn't think it had amounted to anything. I couldn't place the name.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: September 21, 2009, 11:31:28 PM »

Good Night all!

And as we say

Hope there is new good news on HaLeigh tomorrow if not sooner.

Good night Heart.  And although another day has passed, I too hope there is good news on Haleigh soon.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: September 21, 2009, 11:31:44 PM »

I know we need to joke around from time to time but I personally don't feel the caption in that photo is appropriate for a MP forum/thread.  I have removed the photo.  Please try to do THAT kind of joking around in Musings or the Monkey Lounge.  TIA.

Your right, and I apologize for that.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: September 21, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »

According to the attorney on NG show tonight, Ron called the Croslin house at 9pm looking for Misty. Eight is the kids bedtime so Misty shouldn't be anywhere besides at home that time of nite. Why would RC think she wasn't home? As with everything else in this case, it makes no sense. Also, why would HC place himself at the suppossed scene of the crime between 9 and 10? Betting that he drove that red truck to the mobile home too, before it was conveniently gotten rid of.........Was he afraid someone might have seen that truck there and had to have an explanation for it? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, things are just churning around in my brain..........

According to an article that I posted earlier this morning, supposedly LE has stated a neighbor saw the kids out playing at 8 p.m. that night.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: September 21, 2009, 11:32:11 PM »

So if Misty slipped her drugs or Haleigh got in the drugs on her own do we think she called Tommy for help?  Or did she place her somewhere on her own?   If she did she had to have left her cell phone home and staged the place herself I just am not sure she is capable but hey she hasn't cracked yet.  She's one tough cookie either way.  Or do 3 know - Tommy, Ron and Misty.  See I think if she did that and Ron knew he would go ballistic and none of this would of happened.  Tommy helping I can see.  He's stoned and it's his little sis but it would have to be killing him.  And than how does the reward money story by Hank Sr and Rat gate fit in. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: September 21, 2009, 11:34:49 PM »

Gramamonkey - thanks for understanding 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: September 21, 2009, 11:34:58 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

After watching TN's performance tonight, Mr. Ron is up to his neck in something and Misty is holding the goods. No way would I be covering for her nappy ass if that was my grandchild. I am also wondering about the 911 call that night. One of the deputies was clearing from Tommy's house on Tyler IIRC. Why were they there? They had not had time to go to Ron's then to Tommy's. 

BBM

That is the question I asked last week, and we have no answer to.

I sure would like to know.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: September 21, 2009, 11:36:04 PM »

Prevatt, another girl who is a hooker, White Boy Greg and Misty were all partying together the weekend before Haleigh disappeared.

Thanks, it was said on NG that Nay Nay Prevatt was one of the people questioned this weekend. But they didn't think it had amounted to anything. I couldn't place the name.

Yes, I believe she is the "other" person who is incarcerated that they spoke to besides Tommy.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: September 21, 2009, 11:36:35 PM »

I know we need to joke around from time to time but I personally don't feel the caption in that photo is appropriate for a MP forum/thread.  I have removed the photo.  Please try to do THAT kind of joking around in Musings or the Monkey Lounge.  TIA.

Your right, and I apologize for that.

And I apologize for my response post to that cute hairless monkey.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1014 on: September 21, 2009, 11:37:16 PM »

Can anyone imagine what it must be like for Crystal at the moment... watching all this unfold right before the eyes of the world.  

No and that is part of the reason she makes me angry.  Because she is not taking action.  I would be in TN, GGMS and more importantly LE's  face everyday if not Ron and Misty's.  But overall I do feel for her I just don't/can't see her as the meek mild person she is portraying but hey I don't really know her from ADAM so I try not to let it get me.  So while I sympathize with her she also angers me to some extent.  JMO I know that was raw but that's how I feel about her and her stance on this disturbing situation also.

I can sure understand that, FCL.  I've gone back and forth in my mind on Crystal.  Have, as others, tried to take it from the behaviors etc that we do see, keeping in mind that we don't know for sure anything in their past, only what we read etc. 

And I'm just not certain what I'd do if I were in her shoes.  Would I sit in shock, stunned silence?  Or would I be screaming from the rooftops, see????? what did I tell you judge!!  I dunno... really don't.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: September 21, 2009, 11:38:10 PM »

I really think that Haleigh got ahold of a drug, or Misty gave her something to sleep and gave her too much 
Rose, have you ever read this post by this pychic, I dont believe in them myself, but this one is starting to look more and more believable.......I just e-mailed her and asked her to do a update on this case and see what she comes up with then...

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2009/05/haleigh-ann-marie-cummings.html

also she mentions Scared Monkeys and what info she gets from here to do her cases....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1016 on: September 21, 2009, 11:40:18 PM »

Can anyone imagine what it must be like for Crystal at the moment... watching all this unfold right before the eyes of the world.   

Of course, we do not know if LE did indeed discover, uncover or find something that they are not telling us.

If they didn't, then someone sure as heck fooled them into believing that there was ...something connected to this case..that they put a lot of faith into that statement..only to be fooled or lied to....again.

Yep Grama, and then there's that.  What a nightmare this case has become!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: September 21, 2009, 11:41:34 PM »

According to an article that I posted earlier this morning, supposedly LE has stated a neighbor saw the kids out playing at 8 p.m. that night.

or worse have to explain DNA in that truck.  It's just awful weird to me all the events taking place now.  Croslin's running out of town, truck gone, ratgate, Hank Sr and the reward money story.  Almost looks as bad if not worse than Ron and Misty's bag of tricks.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: September 21, 2009, 11:42:46 PM »

A nice monkey checked the time the sunset back then and it was shortly after 6. So the kids would have been playing outside after dark when the neighbor saw them. Is it cold there in Feb?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: September 21, 2009, 11:46:53 PM »

A nice monkey checked the time the sunset back then and it was shortly after 6. So the kids would have been playing outside after dark when the neighbor saw them. Is it cold there in Feb?
It was pretty cold...about 50 or so...and in FLorida that is cold to us..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.