March 28, 2024, 02:17:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 446994 times)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1100 on: September 22, 2009, 11:01:55 AM »

Misty's at the beach!  Ain't she the lucky one.  Wonder if Tommy knows sis is at the beach instead of in JAIL like he is.  Wonder if he'll feel even more like talking now?

Anyone know what Mom and Pop Croslin are up to in TN?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: September 22, 2009, 11:04:51 AM »

Croslin tells cops: No one was home

www.palatkadailynews.com

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:10 AM EDT
 Watch Video
Hank Croslin Jr. has told authorities no one was home when he went to Haleigh Cummings' house just hours before the 5-year-old girl was reported missing.

His claim, made during questioning last week at the Putnam County Jail, contradicts statements by his sister, Misty, who was babysitting Haleigh and reported her missing early Feb. 10.

Croslin told investigators he went to the house about 10 p.m. on Feb. 9 at the request of Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, who had been trying to reach Misty Croslin by telephone for two hours.

"He had tried more than 20 times, and those calls went unanswered," sheriff's Maj. Gary Bowling said Monday, citing telephone records obtained by authorities.
more....

Again, this is the part where I have a problem.....if he was worried enough to call 20 times after the fight, then to call the Croslin's house, it would make sense to me that he actually did ask TC to check on them, and I would have left work on a break ASAP after the first 5 calls were unanswered considering the circumstances of the previous days and the fight.

O/T.......loved that puking avi

Being a bit sarcastic here, but as we have seen comments, why would Ron not immediately leave work and come and check himself...ON THE KIDS.

Didn't appear to be the case for sure...but mybe he was HOPEING THAT MAYBE MISTY TOOK OFF AND HE WAS FINALLY RID OF HER.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: September 22, 2009, 11:07:02 AM »

Misty's at the beach!  Ain't she the lucky one.  Wonder if Tommy knows sis is at the beach instead of in JAIL like he is.  Wonder if he'll feel even more like talking now?

I am hoping and praying that maybe Lindsy will be the spokeswoman here and fill in MORE DETAILS OF THAT NIGHT.  Or...was Lindsy out with MISTY????  Did they take the van.....

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1103 on: September 22, 2009, 11:12:16 AM »

I am hoping and praying that maybe Lindsy will be the spokeswoman here and fill in MORE DETAILS OF THAT NIGHT.  Or...was Lindsy out with MISTY????  Did they take the van.....

I've never been clear on this van thing.  Was it at Tommy & Lindsey's and possibly moved during that night?

Never been clear on the blanket thing.  What's the controversy about the possible blanket in the van?

I'm assuming Haleigh's blanket she supposedly had covering her is missing?

Never been clear on whether Misty had vehicle available at the trailer.

And what's the story on the "missing truck".

Lastly, is there a way to go back to this Forum to Haleigh 1, 2, etc.? Thanks in advance ...

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: September 22, 2009, 11:16:25 AM »

O/T - Monks, I am working on something in Caylee's thread and would welcome other Monks input. It won't take long...give me a hand please

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: September 22, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »

I've never been clear on this van thing.  Was it at Tommy & Lindsey's and possibly moved during that night?

Never been clear on the blanket thing.  What's the controversy about the possible blanket in the van?

I'm assuming Haleigh's blanket she supposedly had covering her is missing?

Never been clear on whether Misty had vehicle available at the trailer.

And what's the story on the "missing truck".

Lastly, is there a way to go back to this Forum to Haleigh 1, 2, etc.? Thanks in advance ...

Yes - Missing Persons High Profile Archives.    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1106 on: September 22, 2009, 11:17:05 AM »

From AH:

<snipped from article.. more at link below>

"I’m told after a bitter fight with Ronald earlier this week (sources tell me he threw her and her clothes out of his grandmother’s trailer, then ran down the road to apologize and brought her back), she’s taken off for the beach with an unnamed girlfriend. Her lawyer confirms she’s out town, telling me she’s taking a few needed days off to seek a change of scenery and clear her head."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/21/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-reveals-he-was-at-trailer-and-more/#more-2975

Sooooooooo... Misty is off to the beach with a girlfriend.  Do we really think/believe that she is gonna take a few days 'to clear her head'?? 

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!   

It must be real nice not to work or do a darn thing, and be able to go to the beach for a few days. While she is clearing her head at the beach, maybe one of the things she would like to rethink is how Haleigh was outside on her bike with training wheels popping wheelies 

Is this another Croslin leaving town?  Is this her get-away?  Why did she let her attorney know this, she has not been keeping her attorney informed of her actions.

Oh and what beach is Misty and her friend clearing Misty's head at?

And who is this friend, thought she did not know hardly anyone there, and Nay, Nay is getting her head cleared at a different disclosed location.

It would really suck if it was the one where I live............my oh my that would be horrible

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1107 on: September 22, 2009, 11:17:07 AM »

What part of Tennessee are family members in?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: September 22, 2009, 11:22:29 AM »

Firstly Tommy's story has to be believed.  Is it the truth?  He has placed himself at the Cummings trailer @ a crucial time, which is somewhat risky.
Perhaps there is a witness that says he was seen there and that was presented to him by LE  during current incarceration and he has offered this as an excuse.  I tend to think his story is accurate, though but not sure.

Cell phone records indicate that Ron called.  After learning Misty was not @ the Cummings res. did he ask them to do a check or did Tommy do this on his own.

Why did Ron not call his Mother and ask her to go in.  Does she have a key.
If he thought Misty was gone, where did he think his children were?
Was Misty known to take off with the children during Ron's nightime working hours.  If so, who with?  She did not have a driver's lic @ that time. 
Why was it not imperative for Ron to insure above all else that his children were o.k. and send his Mom or some responsible person in to stay with them until he ret'd from work?

Was Misty in the habit of taking off during the short relationship and if so, what plans were made in insure the children were being cared for?

Who was looking after the children during Mistys previous 2 or 3 day absence?   Was Ron home with them quietly accepting that his gf was off on a binge?  I just don't get it!

God bless the children.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: September 22, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »

if Misty went out, there could possibly be phone calls of her setting up a meeting (to party or otherwise).

I wonder how far back LE has gone checking calls on her cell.

Also, I asked last night but then had to leave if either Misty or Ron checked around OUTSIDE for Haleigh?

I can't and I don't believe any of us know exactly how far back Le has gone checking Misty's cell phone records. But if they have not checked her entire phone records by this time shame on them.

As far as Ron and Misty looking for HaLeigh outside in the wee hours that morning, I don't recall reading or hearing that.  But I did hear that the beds were looked under in the search for HaLeigh. 

thanks Heart.

The beds were flat on the floor (not on frames) so I don't know why they would check under them.

Reason for asking about an outside search - she saw the back door wide open...

I keep remembering Mark Lunsford's 911 call where you can hear that he and his mom are frantically searching the outside of their home for Jessie.

Why didn't Ron and Misty search outside since the back door was open?

This is total b.s. and looks like all the cops are waiting on now is someone to step up and tell the truth.  But it seems these people have a distrust of LE (gosh, wonder why?) and are just not going to do it.  Cops need to seriously interview everyone that called Misty during that last week.

There are so many versions out there to suite other people's desires on this 911 tape.  Audio/Visual tapes can be cut and/or as I like to say spliced/diced to what the user wants.

This 911 tape in the first 0-1 seconds listen close you will hear Ron Cummings in the background probably outside yelling "Haleigh"  Please tell me you do not hear it?!

http://a11news.com/1426/haleigh-cummings/      Go down to comments and click on tape. it is in the first 0-1 seconds of tape. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: September 22, 2009, 11:24:53 AM »

Okay we have

6:00 p.m. Tommy at 202 Green smoking a little pot with Misty per a  previously reliable source close to Misty according to AH
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/21/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-reveals-he-was-at-trailer-and-more/#comment-39066

7:30 p.m. GGMS visited and left 202 Green according to Maj. Gary Bowling
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-09-22/story/misty_cummings_brother_no_one_came_to_door_night_of_haleighs_disap

8:00 p.m. Neighbor sees HaLeigh outside according to authorities
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/21/news/news01.txt

9:45 p.m. Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. told detectives Thursday that he was called by Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings to find 17-year-old Misty Croslin and went to the Satsuma mobile home about 9:45 p.m. Feb. 9 to see her per Maj. Gary Bowling
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-09-22/story/misty_cummings_brother_no_one_came_to_door_night_of_haleighs_disap

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: September 22, 2009, 11:26:45 AM »

From AH:

"I’m told after a bitter fight with Ronald earlier this week (sources tell me he threw her and her clothes out of his grandmother’s trailer, then ran down the road to apologize and brought her back), she’s taken off for the beach with an unnamed girlfriend. Her lawyer confirms she’s out town, telling me she’s taking a few needed days off to seek a change of scenery and clear her head."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/21/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-reveals-he-was-at-trailer-and-more/#more-2975

Sooooooooo... Misty is off to the beach with a girlfriend.  Do we really think/believe that she is gonna take a few days 'to clear her head'?? 

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!   

It must be real nice not to work or do a darn thing, and be able to go to the beach for a few days. While she is clearing her head at the beach, maybe one of the things she would like to rethink is how Haleigh was outside on her bike with training wheels popping wheelies 

Is this another Croslin leaving town?  Is this her get-away?  Why did she let her attorney know this, she has not been keeping her attorney informed of her actions.

And who is this friend, thought she did not know hardly anyone there, and Nay, Nay is getting her head cleared at a different disclosed location.

It would really suck if it was the one where I live............my oh my that would be horrible

Hope Sykes appears to be in the same category as Misty.  You know, not very far up the ladder.   Maybe this is who she is going with...they have a lot in common.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: September 22, 2009, 11:29:42 AM »

From AH:

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!   

Shes coming to take you away IM, shes coming to take you away!

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: September 22, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »

[/quote]

Yes - Missing Persons High Profile Archives.    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0
[/quote]

Thanks Sassycat.  (Hope I've snipped this correctly!)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1114 on: September 22, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »

From AH:

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!   

Shes coming to take you away IM, shes coming to take you away!

I was just thinking how horrific it would be if for instance she  accidentaly fell off the pier, was caught in a rip current........so many bad things can happen when you visit an unfamiliar place-just sayin

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: September 22, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »

www.palatkadailynews.com

By Larry Sullivan
 Watch Video
Hank Croslin Jr. has told authorities no one was home when he went to Haleigh Cummings' house just hours before the 5-year-old girl was reported missing.

His claim, made during questioning last week at the Putnam County Jail, contradicts statements by his sister, Misty, who was babysitting Haleigh and reported her missing early Feb. 10.

Croslin told investigators he went to the house about 10 p.m. on Feb. 9 at the request of Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, who had been trying to reach Misty Croslin by telephone for two hours.

"He had tried more than 20 times, and those calls went unanswered," sheriff's Maj. Gary Bowling said Monday, citing telephone records obtained by authorities.
more....

Again, this is the part where I have a problem.....if he was worried enough to call 20 times after the fight, then to call the Croslin's house, it would make sense to me that he actually did ask TC to check on them, and I would have left work on a break ASAP after the first 5 calls were unanswered considering the circumstances of the previous days and the fight.

Being a bit sarcastic here, but as we have seen comments, why would Ron not immediately leave work and come and check himself...ON THE KIDS.

Didn't appear to be the case for sure...but mybe he was HOPEING THAT MAYBE MISTY TOOK OFF AND HE WAS FINALLY RID OF HER.

Could be.......but then who would he use to babysit the kids and sleep with?

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: September 22, 2009, 11:41:45 AM »

We are speculating also that Misty did not know Ron was working late.  He could have been told earlier in the day he was working late and this was part of the fight with Misty.  She decided that if he was working late than she could do whatever.  jmo
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: September 22, 2009, 11:50:53 AM »

www.palatkadailynews.com

By Larry Sullivan
 Watch Video

more....

Could be.......but then who would he use to babysit the kids and sleep with?

Standing in line...
Amber
Nay Nay
Crystal

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: September 22, 2009, 12:00:59 PM »

if Misty went out, there could possibly be phone calls of her setting up a meeting (to party or otherwise).

I wonder how far back LE has gone checking calls on her cell.

Also, I asked last night but then had to leave if either Misty or Ron checked around OUTSIDE for Haleigh?

I can't and I don't believe any of us know exactly how far back Le has gone checking Misty's cell phone records. But if they have not checked her entire phone records by this time shame on them.

As far as Ron and Misty looking for HaLeigh outside in the wee hours that morning, I don't recall reading or hearing that.  But I did hear that the beds were looked under in the search for HaLeigh. 

thanks Heart.

The beds were flat on the floor (not on frames) so I don't know why they would check under them.

Reason for asking about an outside search - she saw the back door wide open...

I keep remembering Mark Lunsford's 911 call where you can hear that he and his mom are frantically searching the outside of their home for Jessie.

Why didn't Ron and Misty search outside since the back door was open?

This is total b.s. and looks like all the cops are waiting on now is someone to step up and tell the truth.  But it seems these people have a distrust of LE (gosh, wonder why?) and are just not going to do it.  Cops need to seriously interview everyone that called Misty during that last week.

There are so many versions out there to suite other people's desires on this 911 tape.  Audio/Visual tapes can be cut and/or as I like to say spliced/diced to what the user wants.

This 911 tape in the first 0-1 seconds listen close you will hear Ron Cummings in the background probably outside yelling "Haleigh"  Please tell me you do not hear it?!

http://a11news.com/1426/haleigh-cummings/      Go down to comments and click on tape. it is in the first 0-1 seconds of tape. 

thanks for all the great replies from everyone and excellent questions and posts.

fatcat - it sounds as if he could be outside.  when Misty described her version, she never said she went outside.

that would be the first place i would look if i saw the door open.  i'd probably look out the window first, then go out looking.  Ron should have driven up and seen her outside searching the bushes and yard.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: September 22, 2009, 12:07:11 PM »

Morning All,

I find it strange that Misty looks under beds that are sitting on the floor.
I find it strange that Misty detatches herself from HaLeigh by call her THAT little girl.
Im now wondering, in her frustration with Ron, if she did take it out on HaLeigh. After all
she is tired from her weekend, fighting with Ron, and HaLeigh wanted something?
Im wondering if she was there when her brother checked but she refuse to answer because
HaLeigh was already hurt.
Im wondering if she left JR home at home sleeping while HaLeigh was taken off, and JR saw
Tommy in the house, that he actually went in.
Im wondering if Misty decided to cast doubt on her brother because of their past.
Im wondering what JR really did see or here that evening.

Im wondering if Misty is going to the beach, to get her story more straight in her head.
i find it strange that misty states i didn't do anything "with" then stops herself and rephrases it "to that little girl" you do somethiing with an object like a dead body
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.