April 15, 2024, 09:55:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 447802 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: September 22, 2009, 04:03:23 PM »

We know that the police took fingerprints, or tried from the kitchen light switch.
If, someone was wearing gloves when they turned on the light, there would be no printsfrom that person, but would that also smear previous prints?  Perhaps that's one of their clues, maybe, the family prints were pristine on the switch.
yes it would smear their prints as tere would have been no reason to turn this light off between "waking up" and the cops dusting it there should be only the last person to touch it's prints and yes gloves absolutely would have smeared the previous prints
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1201 on: September 22, 2009, 04:05:10 PM »

Hi all,

In the 911 call that night from Misty/Ron, I know there were some things said that was hard to understand.  I've read in two other forums now that Ron supposedly is heard saying:  "we're f--k'd...!"  Has anyone in here heard that on the 911 call?   

i def did not hear that but what you or others may have mistook for that is the part where he says y-da-fucd-you-let-em-take-her the begiining part of that sounds kind of similar with his accent

*I* did not mis-take that from the 911 call, am saying that in other forums, this is being discussed. 

I remember clearly the part you are referring to, and IMO, what Ron said there (which was a bit different than what you wrote), did not sound similiar at all to what I'm asking about.  IMO anyway. 

Thanks to all who replied.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: September 22, 2009, 04:09:51 PM »

ignore the bolding, done by me - i tried to bold the whole thing but only a piece of it bolded.

Thank you for asking TJ that burning question.  Now it is really a mystery because if it was nothing why not say?

welcome fatcat and crime dont pay.

anyone notice that its reported in the transcript that Haleigh was last seen inside the residence 1 - 1 1/2 hours previously?
yup which makes it 2 or 2:30 am as last being seen

Yeah, we discussed that with confusion when that transcript was released many moons ago.

We still have no idea why that was stated.

sorry - i'm new to this case and that jumped out at me.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: September 22, 2009, 04:13:20 PM »

snipped

Chelsea Croslin said the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4 a.m., when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Chelsea said she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it.

“I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared.

“The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said 'Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van.' I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van," said Chelsea.
Actually, Chelsea and Timmy live in Palatka, just north of Satsuma, so the van was not at Lindsy and Tommy's house!  So I have no Idea why the police were at Tommy and Lindsy's home when the 911 call came in.

I'm so confused.  Does Misty have a van too?  Whose van had the scratch in it?   Chelsea's or Misty's?

Sorry, I am repeating this post.  Messed up when I posted it earlier.  Does any Monkey know the answer?  TIA

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: September 22, 2009, 04:13:52 PM »

ignore the bolding, done by me - i tried to bold the whole thing but only a piece of it bolded.

Thank you for asking TJ that burning question.  Now it is really a mystery because if it was nothing why not say?

welcome fatcat and crime dont pay.

anyone notice that its reported in the transcript that Haleigh was last seen inside the residence 1 - 1 1/2 hours previously?
yup which makes it 2 or 2:30 am as last being seen

Yeah, we discussed that with confusion when that transcript was released many moons ago.

We still have no idea why that was stated.

sorry - i'm new to this case and that jumped out at me.

Nothing to be sorry for!

It still jumps out at all of us. Wink

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: September 22, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »

at 50 seconds is this her bro tommy or timmy i can't tell because they all have similarities and they all have rapid weight gain/loss issues but the body language is interesting to say the least
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRGQbtQrJpc&feature=related
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: September 22, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »

Maybe they are all involved....Maybe these g ma's helped dispose of evidence etc...

GrGranny Sykes...would say that this is ...a CROCK!!!  But remember Granny Sykes was charged with running a drug business...or selling or something to that effect, I believe it is ( correct me if I am wrong).  I have always said from the beginning...it has to do with drugs, and I firmly believe that GrGranny Sykes and T Neves are both involved. 

Forgive me if I am behind and this has already been cleared up.  I didn't think GGranny Sykes had any drug convictions.  The only grandmother who had a drug conviction that I saw was Crystal's mother.  Am I correct?

Yes you are right and it was for running a "Drug House" Marie - crystal's mom -

Thank you so much for clarifying this for us.  I know this case is confusing enough, but we should try to keep what few facts we have clear FatCat Lurker.  

While I am at it, a few other things have me troubled.

Who said, that Ron said that the bed was made?  If nobody slept in the bed, where was Jr sleeping?

Who said, that Ron said that dirty laundry was in the dryer?  

We all know that rumors spread...especially in a small town...passed from one to another...so if the family isn't talking...or LE isn't talking...how do we know these things are indeed fact?

Not trying to be difficult, but this type of speculating doesn't get you anywhere.  We need facts from LE...not hearsay from druggies.

well we've heard ron say she was doing laundry that night that is a fact
we've heard her claim to be washing a blanket because it smelled like pee that is a fact
we've heard sykes say she brought over clean clothes that is a fact
i'm not sure where the no detergent came from
but as far as i'm concerned i've always blown off dirty clothes in the dryer (if true) to be that her lil lazy azz didn't want to look bad if sykes came in during her visit or the ac guy to be stepping all over them... kind of like the dirty dishes in the oven thing that was discussed ere b4

maybe I'm wrong, but I thought Ron stated that they had no detergent on the NG show?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: September 22, 2009, 04:17:28 PM »

GrGranny Sykes...would say that this is ...a CROCK!!!  But remember Granny Sykes was charged with running a drug business...or selling or something to that effect, I believe it is ( correct me if I am wrong).  I have always said from the beginning...it has to do with drugs, and I firmly believe that GrGranny Sykes and T Neves are both involved. 

Forgive me if I am behind and this has already been cleared up.  I didn't think GGranny Sykes had any drug convictions.  The only grandmother who had a drug conviction that I saw was Crystal's mother.  Am I correct?

Yes you are right and it was for running a "Drug House" Marie - crystal's mom -

Thank you so much for clarifying this for us.  I know this case is confusing enough, but we should try to keep what few facts we have clear FatCat Lurker.  

While I am at it, a few other things have me troubled.

Who said, that Ron said that the bed was made?  If nobody slept in the bed, where was Jr sleeping?

Who said, that Ron said that dirty laundry was in the dryer?  

We all know that rumors spread...especially in a small town...passed from one to another...so if the family isn't talking...or LE isn't talking...how do we know these things are indeed fact?

Not trying to be difficult, but this type of speculating doesn't get you anywhere.  We need facts from LE...not hearsay from druggies.

well we've heard ron say she was doing laundry that night that is a fact  (the laundry was the blanket?)
we've heard her claim to be washing a blanket because it smelled like pee that is a fact (I agree...and that part isn't incriminating IMO)
we've heard sykes say she brought over clean clothes that is a fact (Yes, we all did hear her say that)
i'm not sure where the no detergent came from (Me either...so why is so much credence being paid to this?)
but as far as i'm concerned i've always blown off dirty clothes in the dryer (if true) to be (this should be blown off IMO) that her lil lazy azz didn't want to look bad if sykes came in during her visit or the ac guy to be stepping all over them... kind of like the dirty dishes in the oven thing that was discussed ere b4  (Oh geez..were the toilets not flushed also?  OMG..J/K)

My comment in red...thanks so much for listing the few known facts in this case.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: September 22, 2009, 04:19:57 PM »

at 50 seconds is this her bro tommy or timmy i can't tell because they all have similarities and they all have rapid weight gain/loss issues but the body language is interesting to say the least
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRGQbtQrJpc&feature=related

I think Tommy?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: September 22, 2009, 04:23:53 PM »

I remember this well and always thought it was CREEPY, all of it! and to say Haleigh would be happy when she comes home and finds daddy did what she always wanted, always?? they had only been dating for a few months, that's ridiculous, completely weird.

I totally agree!!
i ave always thought that misty friended haleigh as a pawn in misty's ultimate goal ... i don't doubt that haleigh did say that all the time but probably becaus emisty always mentioned something like well if your daddy marries me you can be the flower girl etc etc... the other thing that makes me say this and i don't hav ethe link but it was a very early on interview where misty claims haleigh always wanted to be like her and goes on to say that when haleigh got pink jordan sneakers she wanted me to have some too... made me think that misty put the bug in her ear hey haleigh we should be sneaker twins and then misty gets herself a pair of jordans courtesy of ron
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: September 22, 2009, 04:26:07 PM »

my head is spinning!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: September 22, 2009, 04:26:42 PM »

TJ says Tommy stopped short of saying no one was home when he checked on the residence at 10 PM ...

Says no lights on and no TV .. and no one answered the door or phone.

TJ went on to say that the television was normally on.

How would TJ know that?

One of the Gmas supposedly reported that while Ron/Misty/kids were sleeping, the TV was left on all night.  It was back when there was talk about the light in the kitchen not being on.  And why no light anywhere, if Haleigh was scared of the dark. 

I wonder what time it turned dark there in Feb.  According to  an article that I posted earlier today, a neighbor saw the kids at 8 p.m. that night.
Sunset in Satsuma, FL on Feb 9, 2010: 6:09 PM EST

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KSGJ/2009/2/9/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA
interesting that sykes saw the kids eating outside after 7 then
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: September 22, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »

my head is spinning!

my head is spinning from all the different stories, consistences, sex, drug, rock and roll...lies etc...in this case...the truth never changes...these characters need to start telling the truth! geezzzzzz... so tired of this!
that smooching with Ron and Misty made me sick..he looked happier then when she was taking off for a few days than he looked going into the courthouse getting his marriage license and happier than on his wedding day too! wth!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: September 22, 2009, 04:29:47 PM »

Could they have Baker Acted Misty?

There was talk on the scanner Saturday or Sunday about Baker Acting somebody.

Maybe that is where she has gone?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: September 22, 2009, 04:30:22 PM »

Hi all,

In the 911 call that night from Misty/Ron, I know there were some things said that was hard to understand.  I've read in two other forums now that Ron supposedly is heard saying:  "we're f--k'd...!"  Has anyone in here heard that on the 911 call?   

i def did not hear that but what you or others may have mistook for that is the part where he says y-da-fucd-you-let-em-take-her the begiining part of that sounds kind of similar with his accent

*I* did not mis-take that from the 911 call, am saying that in other forums, this is being discussed. 

I remember clearly the part you are referring to, and IMO, what Ron said there (which was a bit different than what you wrote), did not sound similiar at all to what I'm asking about.  IMO anyway. 

Thanks to all who replied.  

I am still looking for a good copy of it out there.  It's hard enough to find the one with the full beginning but some are so distorted sounding also.  I'll listen again when I find a good one, to bad no one can translate it with all the trash talk! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1215 on: September 22, 2009, 04:31:28 PM »

WJXT:PCSO acknowledges it's using Hank Croslin Jr to put pressure on his sister Misty to come clean in the Haleigh case. http://bit.ly/L8o0f
11 minutes ago
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: September 22, 2009, 04:34:03 PM »

They can put pressure on Tommy all they want, and how is that going to have Misty come clean with everything? It's not, she has a lawyer and she is at the beach, and from that sickening video of the lovebirds yesterday all looks well, without a care in the world  pukel
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: September 22, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »

I could be mistaken, but wasn't it TM who said that RC had told him about the no detergent and the beds being made? I believe it was on NG when he said this? Please correct me if I'm wrong, don't want to add to the confusion. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: September 22, 2009, 04:37:29 PM »

I could be mistaken, but wasn't it TM who said that RC had told him about the no detergent and the beds being made? I believe it was on NG when he said this? Please correct me if I'm wrong, don't want to add to the confusion. 
You are right 
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1219 on: September 22, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »

Hi all,

I have not heard that, but if that is what is said 
I've heard it, and a few other things give me cause, "I've got better people to call then them who aren't coming(something close), and "why you let my daughter get stole bi**h", Ron was freaking out and those three statements always have made me feel that he knew who came and got her because they had threatened something to that affect. The stories that ran wild from the local residence at the time all float around the story that Ron had crossed someone over drugs. The taking of Haleigh could have been collateral until his debt was payed. This also falls in line with LE always saying they feel Haleigh is alive. I know we haven't heard them say that in the last month, but we haven't heard them say they think she is deceased either.

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.