April 24, 2024, 11:53:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448311 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: September 22, 2009, 04:58:30 PM »

# “What she’s told us is a farce…it’s totally unbelievable in fact,” said Major Gary Bowling of the PCSO. - http://bit.ly/36oS3H6 minutes ago from Twaitter
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: September 22, 2009, 04:58:31 PM »

Lisa Croslin early video - talking about night Haleigh went missing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvswuH4abSo

See how they all know the story and elaborate on it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: September 22, 2009, 04:59:51 PM »

Probably already posted:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21066221/detail.html

Misty Not Home Night Haleigh Disappeared?
Putnam County Investigators Release Details Hoping To Pressure Stepmom

POSTED: Tuesday, September 22, 2009
UPDATED: 4:56 pm EDT September 22, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- More than seven months after Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her father's mobile home in Satsuma, investigators have learned more information about the night the 5-year-old disappeared.

Putnam County investigators said Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, called home from work several times trying to reach his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, who was babysitting Haleigh and her younger brother.

In Feburary, Misty Croslin tearfully described waking up, finding the back door of their mobile home open and Haleigh gone.

No one answered, according to deputies.

According to deputies, Cummings then called Croslin's family looking for her and asked her brother to go check on her and his kids.

"Ronald calls numerous times... the home was dark and quiet," Putnam County Maj. Gary Bowling told Channel 4's Laura Mazzeo on Tuesday..

Last Thursday night, Putnam County investigators interviewed the brother -- Hank Croslin Jr. -- who was in custody on a grand-theft charge unrelated to the Haleigh Cummings case. Bowling said Croslin told them he went to Cummings' mobile home that night and it looked like no one was home.

The investigators said Croslin's statement casts more doubt on his sister's story that she was home watching movies that night with the two kids.

"What we need is for Misty to come down here and tell us the truth," Bowling said.

Putnam County deputies walk Hank Croslin Jr. to jail.

While the Putnam County Sheriff's Office has not released a great deal of information about the case that has generated over 4,000 leads and taken investigators across the country, Bowling said they are releasing this information in hopes of getting Misty Croslin-Cummings to be more forthcoming with investigators.

"We know we need to apply pressure to where pressure's needed," Bowling said. "What she's told us where she was from 8 to 3 a.m. is a farce, not believable, just totally unbelievable."

Five weeks into the search for Haleigh, Misty Croslin married Ronald Cumming, who has publicly never waived in his support of her.

Bowling said Hank Croslin's interview had nothing to do with the search of a pond south of Palatka that began the next afternoon. That search was generated by an unrelated tip and the timing was purely coincidental.

Authorities ask anyone with any information about Haleigh's disappearance to call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800 or the FDLE's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 888-FL-MISSING.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: September 22, 2009, 05:02:37 PM »

Many people are wondering... Why is the entire Cummings family defending Misty regardless of mounting evidence?1 minute ago from web

I think Teresa did Ron no good tonight with her little cameo on Nancy Grace. And she did Haleigh a big disservice. 

I am sorry to add just an "I agree" post, but I agree!!!

It's the first time I personally have seriously doubted TN.

She really seemed to be trying so hard to cover for Misty/Ron tonight.

Poor Haleigh.
the only thing i can think of for tn is that she is trying to help ron keep jr....
reminds me of my friend who was stuck in an awful relationship that would have been impossible to get out of at the time and had her 1st kids father call dss on her due to the fact that baby daddy #2 was abusive.... it never happened in front of the kids but she found herself in the predicament that she could admit it was wrong to be with him and lose her kids for having them around him or she could sing his praises until he left and keep her kids she kept him around and ended up keeping the kids and dss never had a clue what a dirtbag he was... not sure if it was a winning situation but he was gone as soon as she could get him to leave and she still has her kids... and she honestly is one of the best mother's i know she just got stuck between a roock and a hard place...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: September 22, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-details-released-in-Haleigh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx        Very interesting article, looks like police believe Tommy and that Misty is nothing but a lying little tart. She will answer the questions she wants to, but if there is a question she doesn't she says she has a lawyer.  But the Cummings clan sticks up for her, and the only thing I can figure is Marie, Granny and Misty are covering for Ron, otherwise I have no explanation for the three females actions and statements  imo

Just saw that myself,NRCG.It is interesting.   

The only thing that would make them act that way at this stage of the game is Misty has them by the "short hairs." Or they are protecting Ron. I am sure Misty has been nothing but trouble for them. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: September 22, 2009, 05:04:39 PM »

Still trying to get over my nightly dose of NG!     And she was less obnoxious tonight than usual.  So, Cummings clan is sticking by Misty.  Very interesting.

Somehow I just keep thinking that Tommy lead them to that pond ... and yet they found nothing ... so, maybe Tommy's just feeding them rumors he's heard over the past few months.  Or maybe he's the guilty party.  I'd like to think that LE is smarter than this bunch of dimwits. 

Wouldn't I just love to see the phone records.  And don't I wish LE had at least one loose tongue feeding the press behind the scenes. 

And IMO ... someone's going to write a hell off a book of behind the scenes stuff after this case breaks!
maybe it should be us lol... split the earnings and buy lotto tickets then we can all buy vacation homes in the charming town of satsuma
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1246 on: September 22, 2009, 05:06:34 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-details-released-in-Haleigh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx        Very interesting article, looks like police believe Tommy and that Misty is nothing but a lying little tart. She will answer the questions she wants to, but if there is a question she doesn't she says she has a lawyer.  But the Cummings clan sticks up for her, and the only thing I can figure is Marie, Granny and Misty are covering for Ron, otherwise I have no explanation for the three females actions and statements  imo

Just saw that myself,NRCG.It is interesting.   

The only thing that would make them act that way at this stage of the game is Misty has them by the "short hairs." Or they are protecting Ron. I am sure Misty has been nothing but trouble for them. JMO
Maybe Haleigh got ahold of some of Ron's drugs? That could be a reason for covering for Ron. And they also I'm sure don't want Jr taken away, if something like that happened. I'm sure Teresa has been covering for Ron on more then one occasion over the years.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: September 22, 2009, 05:06:44 PM »

Something is awfully funny about Misty going to the beach...hmmmm...doesnt make sense, and Ronald let her go to I see..  Now I wonder...what's up with that..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: September 22, 2009, 05:06:45 PM »

Many people are wondering... Why is the entire Cummings family defending Misty regardless of mounting evidence?1 minute ago from web

I think Teresa did Ron no good tonight with her little cameo on Nancy Grace. And she did Haleigh a big disservice. 

I am sorry to add just an "I agree" post, but I agree!!!

It's the first time I personally have seriously doubted TN.

She really seemed to be trying so hard to cover for Misty/Ron tonight.

Poor Haleigh.
the only thing i can think of for tn is that she is trying to help ron keep jr....
reminds me of my friend who was stuck in an awful relationship that would have been impossible to get out of at the time and had her 1st kids father call dss on her due to the fact that baby daddy #2 was abusive.... it never happened in front of the kids but she found herself in the predicament that she could admit it was wrong to be with him and lose her kids for having them around him or she could sing his praises until he left and keep her kids she kept him around and ended up keeping the kids and dss never had a clue what a dirtbag he was... not sure if it was a winning situation but he was gone as soon as she could get him to leave and she still has her kids... and she honestly is one of the best mother's i know she just got stuck between a roock and a hard place...

If Ron was worried about keeping Jr, his best bet would have been to boot Misty out at the get-go, and move with Jr by himself with GGM Sykes for a more stable home invironment, such as it is. Never in the wildest scheme of things would be have married Misty. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: September 22, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »

Lisa Croslin early video - talking about night Haleigh went missing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvswuH4abSo

See how they all know the story and elaborate on it?

ouch.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1250 on: September 22, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »

Something is awfully funny about Misty going to the beach...hmmmm...doesnt make sense, and Ronald let her go to I see..  Now I wonder...what's up with that..
It makes no sense at all, but of course she needs to clear her head 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: September 22, 2009, 05:07:56 PM »

Still trying to get over my nightly dose of NG!     And she was less obnoxious tonight than usual.  So, Cummings clan is sticking by Misty.  Very interesting.

Somehow I just keep thinking that Tommy lead them to that pond ... and yet they found nothing ... so, maybe Tommy's just feeding them rumors he's heard over the past few months.  Or maybe he's the guilty party.  I'd like to think that LE is smarter than this bunch of dimwits. 

Wouldn't I just love to see the phone records.  And don't I wish LE had at least one loose tongue feeding the press behind the scenes. 

And IMO ... someone's going to write a hell off a book of behind the scenes stuff after this case breaks!
maybe it should be us lol... split the earnings and buy lotto tickets then we can all buy vacation homes in the charming town of satsuma

(Bolded by me)  I'm  trying to envision the Satsuma version of "Peyton Place" ....   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: September 22, 2009, 05:08:47 PM »

Monkey Devil! Well, she has been looking a little pale here lately. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: September 22, 2009, 05:09:35 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092209_haleigh_cummings

Action News spoke with Misty’s lawyer on Tuesday. Robert Fields tells us Misty is out of town and will be for the next few days. He says Misty is sticking to her story that she was home the night Haleigh disappeared. He also says he believes the story Hank Jr. is telling deputies is not true. Fields says as soon as the Sheriffs Office contacts him to do a formal interview with Misty, he will be glad to consider it.

We’ve said for some time now, quite unapologetically, that we think that Misty has some information that she needs to tell us, and its information like this just like this that she needs to clarify so we can understand better what she was doing that evening. If Misty, who is represented by attorney Robert Fields, if they want to come down here, we would love to ask her some questions specifically and narrowly about that evening, said Major Bowling.

Major Bowling also talked about Misty’s cell phone. Action News asked him if he could use GPS technology to track down exactly where Misty was the night Haleigh disappeared. Major Bowling wouldn’t go into details, but says they are investigating those facts.

There are some things we can do with electronics, and there were some problems with the electronics…that’s about as far as I can go into that…there’s some things were still working on trying to get cleared up in regards to electronic intelligence, said Major Bowling.

Action News asked the Putnam County Sheriffs Office about possible charges it might file against Misty if it turns out that she was lying about where she was the night Haleigh disappeared. The Sheriffs Office said it wasn’t at that point yet.

We haven’t arrived at a place that will allow us to articulate probable cause for arrest yet…the issue is that---we have a lot of little things, but really coming to the point where we can in good faith go to a judge and seek a warrant or simply make a probably cause arrest, were simply not there, said Major Bowling.

snipped

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: September 22, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

well from what Ive seen and heard from her, her head is pretty much vacant already...IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: September 22, 2009, 05:12:39 PM »

Thanks nrcg, I am posting the article in its entirety.

New details released in Haleigh Cummings case
   Reported by: Matt Saffer
Email: msaffer@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 4:19 pm

Haleigh Cummings mother & father release legal teams
PALATKA, Fla. – Detectives involved with the Haleigh Cummings investigation have been tight lipped about any details involving the case. On Tuesday, for the first time, they released the details of an interview conducted with Hank Croslin Jr., Misty Cummings brother. They say he told them he went by Haleigh Cummings’ home the night she disappeared, and no one was there.

This is different from the story Misty Cummings has told police. She has said time and time again that she was home the entire evening on the night Haleigh disappeared.

“What she’s told us is a farce…and the idea that she was doing what she says she was doing and how she was doing it is just not believable…it’s totally unbelievable in fact,” said Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

Hank Croslin Jr. is already in jail on an unrelated grand theft charge. On Thursday, he was interviewed by police in regards to the Haleigh Cummings investigation. He told officers on the night Haleigh disappeared, he received a call from Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings.

“In the interview, Hank tells us something very interesting. Which is that Ronald had attempted, the night of the ninth, the evening before Haleigh went missing, that Ronald had made several calls to Misty that went unanswered. So Ronald ultimately calls her brother Hank, better known as Tommy, asking Tommy to go down the street to the residence to see if he can make contact with Misty. Hank says he does, around 9:45 or 10 o’clock, go down the street and he says when he gets there the lights are off in the trailer, he says it’s dark, and quite,” said Major Bowling.

Bowling went on to say that Hank Jr. showed him how hard he banged on the door, and told them he stayed in the area for awhile waiting for Misty to either answer the door or come home. Hank Jr. says after some time passed, he gave up and assumed she wasn’t home.

“We believe that releasing some of the information we’ve found out advances the investigation. And particularly the way that we think this will advance it is that Misty’s family now knows about this information that I’m telling you now about Hank. We hope that the family or maybe Misty by her own conscience, if there is a discrepancy, that if she was indeed not home or she wants to explain why Hank banged on the door, with no response we want to hear Misty’s side of that,” said Major Bowling.

Major Bowling went on to say that on the Saturday following the interview with Hank Jr., Misty voluntarily came into the Sheriff’s Office for questioning. But, he says she did not talk discuss Hank Jr.’s interview.

“Misty is the type that if you ask her a question that she doesn’t want to answer, she reminds us she has a lawyer,” said Bowling.

Action News spoke with Misty’s lawyer on Tuesday. Robert Fields tells us Misty is out of town and will be for the next few days. He says Misty is sticking to her story that she was home the night Haleigh disappeared. He also says he believes the story Hank Jr. is telling deputies is not true. Fields says as soon as the Sheriff’s Office contacts him to do a formal interview with Misty, he will be glad to consider it.

“We’ve said for some time now, quite unapologetically, that we think that Misty has some information that she needs to tell us, and it’s information like this just like this that she needs to clarify so we can understand better what she was doing that evening. If Misty, who is represented by attorney Robert Fields, if they want to come down here, we would love to ask her some questions specifically and narrowly about that evening,” said Major Bowling.

Major Bowling also talked about Misty’s cell phone. Action News asked him if he could use GPS technology to track down exactly where Misty was the night Haleigh disappeared. Major Bowling wouldn’t go into details, but says they are investigating those facts.

“There are some things we can do with electronics, and there were some problems with the electronics…that’s about as far as I can go into that…there’s some things we’re still working on trying to get cleared up in regards to electronic intelligence,” said Major Bowling.

Action News asked the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office about possible charges it might file against Misty if it turns out that she was lying about where she was the night Haleigh disappeared. The Sheriff’s Office said it wasn’t at that point yet.

“We haven’t arrived at a place that will allow us to articulate probable cause for arrest yet…the issue is that---we have a lot of little things, but really coming to the point where we can in good faith go to a judge and seek a warrant or simply make a probably cause arrest, we’re simply not there,” said Major Bowling.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-details-released-in-Haleigh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: September 22, 2009, 05:12:45 PM »

well from what Ive seen and heard from her, her head is pretty much vacant already...IMO

NCSunny

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: September 22, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »

i'm interested in whether any of these people who seemed a bit rough 7 months ago are looking healthier today?  with the scrutiny of the case, I wonder if there's been some forced rehab amongst those who seem to have been substance abusers?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: September 22, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »

"Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the statement said.
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/22/news/news01.txt

I have always wondered what physical evidence they are talking about the numerous times they have stated this.

Anyone have any ideas?

One thing is that the bed had not been sleep in. 
The movies the kids were watching were not the movies in the DVD player and Haleigh was too short to have reached the DVD player to change it. ??
The laundry the laundry she claimed she was a doing.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: September 22, 2009, 05:14:57 PM »

i'm interested in whether any of these people who seemed a bit rough 7 months ago are looking healthier today?  with the scrutiny of the case, I wonder if there's been some forced rehab amongst those who seem to have been substance abusers?
I doubt that, more like with all eyes on them and the LE around and looking, they just cant get their drugs the way they use to...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.