April 19, 2024, 07:34:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448058 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: September 22, 2009, 06:18:29 PM »

Hi all Monkeys!  I haven't been able to get to Facebook all afternoon ... what's NG's lineup tonight, anyone know?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Misty Croslin - babysitter/stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings - apparently skips town just as the investigation into the little Florida girl's disappearance heats up! What's behind this latest twist in the case? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

We might just need popcorn kitty for this one! 

I don't have that popcorn kitty, but do have this one:

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: September 22, 2009, 06:18:44 PM »

if Misty went out, there could possibly be phone calls of her setting up a meeting (to party or otherwise).

I wonder how far back LE has gone checking calls on her cell.

Also, I asked last night but then had to leave if either Misty or Ron checked around OUTSIDE for Haleigh?

I can't and I don't believe any of us know exactly how far back Le has gone checking Misty's cell phone records. But if they have not checked her entire phone records by this time shame on them.

As far as Ron and Misty looking for HaLeigh outside in the wee hours that morning, I don't recall reading or hearing that.  But I did hear that the beds were looked under in the search for HaLeigh. 

thanks Heart.

The beds were flat on the floor (not on frames) so I don't know why they would check under them.

Reason for asking about an outside search - she saw the back door wide open...

I keep remembering Mark Lunsford's 911 call where you can hear that he and his mom are frantically searching the outside of their home for Jessie.

Why didn't Ron and Misty search outside since the back door was open?

This is total b.s. and looks like all the cops are waiting on now is someone to step up and tell the truth.  But it seems these people have a distrust of LE (gosh, wonder why?) and are just not going to do it.  Cops need to seriously interview everyone that called Misty during that last week.

Maybe they thought she rolled under the beds?  Or forgot they didnt have frames under the beds when they made that statement...   That just seems strange to me when they showed the bedroom and all the beds are on the floor like that!
i'm stepping in on this one because we keep talikng about it... ron's bed def had no frame and of course the little mattress on the floor had no beneath it as it was on the floor however in the pics of haleighs room you can see that she has a toddler bed and once you take the mattress off it is pole like rails that you can clearly see thru... assuming that it was haleighs mattress on the floor you would have been able to see beneath the bed in her room from the doorway... not sure what ron jr's bed status was but in a previos pic of haleighs first day which i posted earlier asking the identity of the person in the chair (which was tn) you could see a toddler mattress on top of a futon wooden frame (which also have no beneath the bed)... my point is best case scenario if we assume that jr is not sleeping on the crappy futon contraption and has a legit bed that makes 1 bed to check under.... also why was there a toddler mattress in the living rm in the 1st day of school pics anyways... judging by their crappy tv they probably didn't have a tv in haleighs room and i am willing to bet that coupling that with the fact that misty called ron b4 and complained about haleigh not going to sleep and his solution was put on a movie (per a co-worker of ron's but not the day she went missing)is further proof that haleigh was one of those kids trained to sleep with the tv on also explains her fear of the dark... if you doon't give a kid a nightlight they usually aren't scared of the dark however if they are always used to sleeping with the tv on then when you have no tv on they will tell you they are scared of the dark JMO
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: September 22, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »

And, Monkeys, while I'm posting away here, I've been wanting to see if anyone agrees with me on this:

My read of RC is that he's a total ass and is being lead around by his dick!  He sure talks big whilst among the "guys" ... i.e., his lawyer, cops, Tim Miller and any male reporter ... and acts like he's keeping Misty close by because it's serving his own purposes ... but doesn't he really come off as being totally pw'd??  Am I the only one getting this read of him?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: September 22, 2009, 06:25:36 PM »

And, Monkeys, while I'm posting away here, I've been wanting to see if anyone agrees with me on this:

My read of RC is that he's a total ass and is being lead around by his dick!  He sure talks big whilst among the "guys" ... i.e., his lawyer, cops, Tim Miller and any male reporter ... and acts like he's keeping Misty close by because it's serving his own purposes ... but doesn't he really come off as being totally pw'd??  Am I the only one getting this read of him?

right there with ya....he sure looked pw to me when he was smoochin his hoochie momma...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: September 22, 2009, 06:27:21 PM »

why cant they just arrest misty on obstruction of justice charges for lying to the police when its clear she lied to them about certain details? maybe this would help her crack more and tell the truth?

I don't understand this either...why can't they arrest her for something???

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1305 on: September 22, 2009, 06:30:11 PM »

why cant they just arrest misty on obstruction of justice charges for lying to the police when its clear she lied to them about certain details? maybe this would help her crack more and tell the truth?

I don't understand this either...why can't they arrest her for something???

My guess on this is that once they do arrest her, then the legal system comes into play and they have to hand over to her all evidence they have against her.  They simply have not been willing to show their hand to her ... in other words, I think they have been allowing her enough rope to hang herself before they have to show her their hand ... how's that for mixed metaphors!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1306 on: September 22, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »

Hi all Monkeys!  I haven't been able to get to Facebook all afternoon ... what's NG's lineup tonight, anyone know?

Misty Croslin - babysitter/stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings - apparently skips town just as the investigation into the little Florida girl's disappearance heats up! What's behind this latest twist in the case? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Question

Does mistys out of town trip have anything related to the possible arrests (perdicted) on Thursday. Blogger radio Sunday one
of the guests expects arrests on this Thursday, so is stupid Misty's trip somehow linked to the upcoming so called possible maybe
arrests perdicted? How could it be if so.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: September 22, 2009, 06:31:25 PM »

I could be mistaken, but wasn't it TM who said that RC had told him about the no detergent and the beds being made? I believe it was on NG when he said this? Please correct me if I'm wrong, don't want to add to the confusion. 

o/t, but is your monkey wearing Lenny P.'s hat?

jill!

I am amazed at how observant you are!

I made the Lenny P monkeys a long time ago:

and I also used the same hat on Gizzie's Halloween avatar!

Wow. You are a good monkey sleuth!  LOL

I award you this one I made a while back:

The jill sleuth monkey! Wink

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: September 22, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »

I can't figure him out.  Misty has to have something big over him (JMO) because he never married the two Mother's of his children, but he up and marries the person that was watching his daughter when she "went missing".???

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: September 22, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nancy Grace  Now -- Reports emerge babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin has just skipped town after a fight with Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings! This as her brother says it appeared she was not home the night Haleigh vanished from her own bed! All the latest tonight!
2 hours ago

BOMBSHELL QUEEN!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: September 22, 2009, 06:39:10 PM »

Question

Does mistys out of town trip have anything related to the possible arrests (perdicted) on Thursday. Blogger radio Sunday one
of the guests expects arrests on this Thursday, so is stupid Misty's trip somehow linked to the upcoming so called possible maybe
arrests perdicted? How could it be if so.

I was wondering the same thing myself.  And LE knows where she is going.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: September 22, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »

Maybe Misty packed her little plastic bag of clothes is in Canada with Lenny 

lol, I'm wondering the same...

Well, Canada does have quite a few beaches. Include all the Great Lakes beaches in that.

But I doubt she is going to Canada.

And I am willing to bet she is being watched by LE. They know where she is.

JMO.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: September 22, 2009, 06:42:13 PM »

I could be mistaken, but wasn't it TM who said that RC had told him about the no detergent and the beds being made? I believe it was on NG when he said this? Please correct me if I'm wrong, don't want to add to the confusion. 

o/t, but is your monkey wearing Lenny P.'s hat?

jill!

I am amazed at how observant you are!

I made the Lenny P monkeys a long time ago:

and I also used the same hat on Gizzie's Halloween avatar!

Wow. You are a good monkey sleuth!  LOL

I award you this one I made a while back:

The jill sleuth monkey! Wink

Brandi!  Those are just too cute!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: September 22, 2009, 06:43:14 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: September 22, 2009, 06:44:04 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1315 on: September 22, 2009, 06:45:29 PM »

"We know we need to apply pressure to where pressure's needed," Bowling said.
about 1 hour ago from web Bowling said "What she's told us where she was from 8 to 3 a.m. is a farce, not believable, just totally unbelievable."
about 1 hour ago from web "What we need is for Misty to come down here and tell us the truth," Bowling said.
about 1 hour ago from web    (But instead she is at the beach, you wouldn't want to interfere with her clearing her head time  )
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: September 22, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »

if Misty went out, there could possibly be phone calls of her setting up a meeting (to party or otherwise).

I wonder how far back LE has gone checking calls on her cell.

Also, I asked last night but then had to leave if either Misty or Ron checked around OUTSIDE for Haleigh?

I can't and I don't believe any of us know exactly how far back Le has gone checking Misty's cell phone records. But if they have not checked her entire phone records by this time shame on them.

As far as Ron and Misty looking for HaLeigh outside in the wee hours that morning, I don't recall reading or hearing that.  But I did hear that the beds were looked under in the search for HaLeigh. 

thanks Heart.

The beds were flat on the floor (not on frames) so I don't know why they would check under them.

Reason for asking about an outside search - she saw the back door wide open...

I keep remembering Mark Lunsford's 911 call where you can hear that he and his mom are frantically searching the outside of their home for Jessie.

Why didn't Ron and Misty search outside since the back door was open?

This is total b.s. and looks like all the cops are waiting on now is someone to step up and tell the truth.  But it seems these people have a distrust of LE (gosh, wonder why?) and are just not going to do it.  Cops need to seriously interview everyone that called Misty during that last week.

Maybe they thought she rolled under the beds?  Or forgot they didnt have frames under the beds when they made that statement...   That just seems strange to me when they showed the bedroom and all the beds are on the floor like that!
i'm stepping in on this one because we keep talikng about it... ron's bed def had no frame and of course the little mattress on the floor had no beneath it as it was on the floor however in the pics of haleighs room you can see that she has a toddler bed and once you take the mattress off it is pole like rails that you can clearly see thru... assuming that it was haleighs mattress on the floor you would have been able to see beneath the bed in her room from the doorway... not sure what ron jr's bed status was but in a previos pic of haleighs first day which i posted earlier asking the identity of the person in the chair (which was tn) you could see a toddler mattress on top of a futon wooden frame (which also have no beneath the bed)... my point is best case scenario if we assume that jr is not sleeping on the crappy futon contraption and has a legit bed that makes 1 bed to check under.... also why was there a toddler mattress in the living rm in the 1st day of school pics anyways... judging by their crappy tv they probably didn't have a tv in haleighs room and i am willing to bet that coupling that with the fact that misty called ron b4 and complained about haleigh not going to sleep and his solution was put on a movie (per a co-worker of ron's but not the day she went missing)is further proof that haleigh was one of those kids trained to sleep with the tv on also explains her fear of the dark... if you doon't give a kid a nightlight they usually aren't scared of the dark however if they are always used to sleeping with the tv on then when you have no tv on they will tell you they are scared of the dark JMO

Some pictures to help with your post:

Haleigh's room:

Haleigh's mattress on floor in master bedroom:

We never got a good look into Ronald Jr's room, so I don't have a picture of that.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: September 22, 2009, 07:08:15 PM »

Something is awfully funny about Misty going to the beach...hmmmm...doesnt make sense, and Ronald let her go to I see..  Now I wonder...what's up with that..
It makes no sense at all, but of course she needs to clear her head 

I wonder if this has to do with DCF continuating custody case and now someone came forward that she was not home...Dcf eyes and ears are opened...
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: September 22, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »

i think that if the dogs picked up a scent that ended at the water near the mobile home that leads me to believe that she was taken down to the water.  why don't they drain that? am i missing something?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: September 22, 2009, 07:16:24 PM »

i think that if the dogs picked up a scent that ended at the water near the mobile home that leads me to believe that she was taken down to the water.  why don't they drain that? am i missing something?

I believe that body of water was searched the next day.

Feb. 10:

130 personnel from 25 agencies were involved in the search on Tuesday. While divers were scouring the nearby St. Johns River, bloodhounds and cadaver dogs were being used in the neighborhood around the Cummings' home. Officials said that helicopters with infrared sensing equipment would begin scanning the area after dark.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.