April 24, 2024, 09:22:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448307 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: September 22, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »

Question for HH or any other local.....Is the Putnam Co detention center attached to the sheriff's office? Around here all the detention centers are attached to the Sheriff's office and they do not have to transport prisoners to the detectives, they just walk them from the jail into the detectives offices. Some are concerned about them taking Tommy to the detectives instead of them going to him in the jail.
Yes it is, but the jail and the Sherriffs office is in seperate buildings, well they have a office that the Sheriff using at the jail also, but his main office is at the courthouse, usually if they take a prisoner out to question they just take him to a interigation room right there at the jail, the only reason I can think of for Tommy to be taken outside of the jail was if her road with Detectives somewhere to show them something..hopes that helps

Is there a location that FDLE would use there?  I was thinking that since FDLE was involved and the jail is said not to have air conditioning is why they may have took him some where other than the jail.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: September 22, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »

To complete the bedroom pictures, this is the best I could get of Ronald Jr's room. Ronald is standing at the doorway of Haleigh's room. I believe Ronald Jr's room is to his left.

I just watched this Today Show video again and saw the images of Haleigh's toys outside after the home was released by LE. I remember a monkey asking about a photo of a purple bucket and a bicycle. So I grabbed a screen shot of this in the video. This was taken right after LE released the home back to Ronald and reporters.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: September 22, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »

Question for HH or any other local.....Is the Putnam Co detention center attached to the sheriff's office? Around here all the detention centers are attached to the Sheriff's office and they do not have to transport prisoners to the detectives, they just walk them from the jail into the detectives offices. Some are concerned about them taking Tommy to the detectives instead of them going to him in the jail.
Yes it is, but the jail and the Sherriffs office is in seperate buildings, well they have a office that the Sheriff using at the jail also, but his main office is at the courthouse, usually if they take a prisoner out to question they just take him to a interigation room right there at the jail, the only reason I can think of for Tommy to be taken outside of the jail was if her road with Detectives somewhere to show them something..hopes that helps

Is there a location that FDLE would use there?  I was thinking that since FDLE was involved and the jail is said not to have air conditioning is why they may have took him some where other than the jail.
There is air conditioning in the offices and the visitation rooms and restrooms..etc.... I would think that FDLE would use the same office as the sheriff, but I really dont know..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: September 22, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »

I thought he had a total breakdown when he went back into the trailer and could never go back. He doesn't look so overwrought to me in that pic. I think he knew at the time Haleigh was never coming back and that is why he couldn't live there anymore. JMO

I don't think he is so much PW'ed as enabled by women who think "Boys will be boys!" and no matter what they do, the mother/grandmother/aunts/ girlfriends think he can do no wrong and pull him out of every scrape he has ever been in. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: September 22, 2009, 07:30:57 PM »

i think that if the dogs picked up a scent that ended at the water near the mobile home that leads me to believe that she was taken down to the water.  why don't they drain that? am i missing something?

I believe that body of water was searched the next day.

Feb. 10:

130 personnel from 25 agencies were involved in the search on Tuesday. While divers were scouring the nearby St. Johns River, bloodhounds and cadaver dogs were being used in the neighborhood around the Cummings' home. Officials said that helicopters with infrared sensing equipment would begin scanning the area after dark.

okay then i think a boat was prob used
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: September 22, 2009, 07:33:40 PM »

Hi all Monkeys!  I haven't been able to get to Facebook all afternoon ... what's NG's lineup tonight, anyone know?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Misty Croslin - babysitter/stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings - apparently skips town just as the investigation into the little Florida girl's disappearance heats up! What's behind this latest twist in the case? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

We might just need popcorn kitty for this one! 

I don't have that popcorn kitty, but do have this one:

OHHHH ... I love this kitty ... can I get me one?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1326 on: September 22, 2009, 07:34:02 PM »

THESKY973DOTCOM Confirmed: Misty is not at the beach, but she is NOT in Satsuma.....details later!3 minutes ago from web

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: September 22, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »

Hi all Monkeys!  I haven't been able to get to Facebook all afternoon ... what's NG's lineup tonight, anyone know?

Misty Croslin - babysitter/stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings - apparently skips town just as the investigation into the little Florida girl's disappearance heats up! What's behind this latest twist in the case? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Thanks to all you great Monkeys who have been so patient and answered my questions!  You rock!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: September 22, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »

THESKY973DOTCOM Confirmed: Misty is not at the beach, but she is NOT in Satsuma.....details later!3 minutes ago from web

oh wow, i wonder if shes in protective custody
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1329 on: September 22, 2009, 07:35:31 PM »

TJ will be on Nancy Grace Show tonight at 8pm ET---whereabouts of Ron and Misty....New details from Tommy C...Maj Bowling talks GPS for MC?2 minutes ago from web

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: September 22, 2009, 07:36:21 PM »

i think that if the dogs picked up a scent that ended at the water near the mobile home that leads me to believe that she was taken down to the water.  why don't they drain that? am i missing something?

I believe that body of water was searched the next day.

Feb. 10:

130 personnel from 25 agencies were involved in the search on Tuesday. While divers were scouring the nearby St. Johns River, bloodhounds and cadaver dogs were being used in the neighborhood around the Cummings' home. Officials said that helicopters with infrared sensing equipment would begin scanning the area after dark.

okay then i think a boat was prob used

Not sure of the date, but this was one of the first days after she went missing:

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: September 22, 2009, 07:37:06 PM »

One really big question ... the screen door was being held open by a concrete block.  But the interior door would have had to be open too for Misty's story to ring true.  Was that maybe being held open by a pile of laundry ... laundry that was later thrown into the dryer to get it out of the way?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: September 22, 2009, 07:37:26 PM »

Right click on the kitty, save it as a .gif. Put it on your desktop, and then put it in your photobucket. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: September 22, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »

I stole it!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: September 22, 2009, 07:41:29 PM »

You certainly can!  (And you don't even need a litter box).   

I think you can download it from here.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1335 on: September 22, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nancy Grace  Now -- Reports emerge babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin has just skipped town after a fight with Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings! This as her brother says it appeared she was not home the night Haleigh vanished from her own bed! All the latest tonight!
2 hours ago

BOMBSHELL QUEEN!

They sure didn't look like they were fighting to me!!! Where does NG come up with this crap?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: September 22, 2009, 07:44:10 PM »

Searching, could you be so kind as to post the link for that?  I am on a loaner computer (mine is being worked on) & I don't have access to all my old bookmarks.  TIA!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: September 22, 2009, 07:45:40 PM »

One more cat.......personally I need this one. 

I'm ready for some bombshells. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1338 on: September 22, 2009, 07:46:05 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nancy Grace  Now -- Reports emerge babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin has just skipped town after a fight with Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings! This as her brother says it appeared she was not home the night Haleigh vanished from her own bed! All the latest tonight!
2 hours ago

BOMBSHELL QUEEN!

They sure didn't look like they were fighting to me!!! Where does NG come up with this crap?

Her twins are so smart for heir age that they produce the show and direct the content

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: September 22, 2009, 07:46:31 PM »

<snipped>

There are so many versions out there to suite other people's desires on this 911 tape.  Audio/Visual tapes can be cut and/or as I like to say spliced/diced to what the user wants.

This 911 tape in the first 0-1 seconds listen close you will hear Ron Cummings in the background probably outside yelling "Haleigh"  Please tell me you do not hear it?!

http://a11news.com/1426/haleigh-cummings/      Go down to comments and click on tape. it is in the first 0-1 seconds of tape. 

FCL:

I went and listened to the tape again, and yes, I hear what sounds like Ronald yelling. Could be "Haleigh."
this has been discussed a lot as to whether or not he was yelling haleigh imo it doesn't matter either way if i was me and i was making a pretend 911 call i would start my ranting and raving b4 the lady picked up on the other line to make it sound realistic that could be him calling haleighs name looking for her or the end sentence of him saying "where the f is haleigh" either way no matter what he was or wasn't saying it could have all been staged or not...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.