March 28, 2024, 05:52:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 447004 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2009, 06:14:34 PM »

That is a boom mounted on a trailer for the pump. If you look when the boom is up, you can see some thing round on the end of the tube. That is the screen made out of heavy steel. The boom is to keep the opening of the tube up near the surface of the water.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2009, 06:14:38 PM »

Tommy saved Cobra's life and was considering posting bond but when he called, they said it might not be a good idea.
Somekind of mud/quicksand that Cobra stepped in 

I listened to the show but honestly it was soooo hard to stomach Cobra.jmo

What!   You dont care that he almost got "swallowed in the swamp"   Couldnt resist 

A lot more people involved in this case make my stomach turn a ton more

LOL  I think Cobra should move to Sinsuma and be the local Bondsman he would surely have plenty of business and would fit right in....he has such a foul mouth

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2009, 06:19:32 PM »

LE  dug up on Marie's property too due to a hunch or a clue or whatever, a horse being buried  and found nothing there either...I suppose they have to follow every tip or idea as to where Haleigh could be...so, I guess if they found nothing in the pond, then they found nothing in the pond...If they (LE)are telling us the truth about why they dug on Marie's property and found nothing and we believe that, then do we believe them about this as well?
There was nothing in the pond it appears imo... it is/was another wild goose chase? dunno...have to just go by what LE is saying I guess...or are we selective in what we believe that LE says cause it isn't what we want to believe? just askin

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2009, 06:20:51 PM »

And as far as Cobra almost getting swallowed up in the swamp, that wasnt even swamp that he was in....nope, I think Ill hide out in the swamp beside my house and yall call Cobra to come find me.......then Ill circle around and come out on the highway and lets see how long he can survive in there by himself....thats swamp right there, that place he was at was high and dry, compared to here, heck, we will have to call a bounty hunter to find the bounty hunter...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2009, 06:25:06 PM »

LE  dug up on Marie's property too due to a hunch or a clue or whatever, a horse being buried  and found nothing there either...I suppose they have to follow every tip or idea as to where Haleigh could be...so, I guess if they found nothing in the pond, then they found nothing in the pond...If they (LE)are telling us the truth about why they dug on Marie's property and found nothing and we believe that, then do we believe them about this as well?
There was nothing in the pond it appears imo... it is/was another wild goose chase? dunno...have to just go by what LE is saying I guess...or are we selective in what we believe that LE says cause it isn't what we want to believe? just askin
entirely different senario, once again......Marie asked for the search of her property to be done..........OK say someone was brought into custody for the death of HaLeigh and a body had never been found , then when this all went to court that person attourney would be looking for any little loophole to call fowl about their arrest and one thing just might be....did LE ever search the Mothers or Grandmothers land......and now if that should happen the courts can say now...YES it was.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2009, 06:27:05 PM »

OK, you know what, Cobra is really getting on my nerves, he is jumping from one thing to another and saying nothing all at the same time, he really needs to stop, he acts like his little venture into the woods with TN was  a big deal, heck I can walk out my front door and go under the barbed wire fence ajoining my property and be in much more thicker and wetter woods then Cobra was that day....he needs to go back to bounty hunting and just stop...JMO.

The people that are argueing and talking about Ger taking photo's are probably the first ones that jump over to where she posts them at to look at them, Leave her alone I say, she isnt hurting anyone and is just getting pictures for those that dont live in this area to look at so they can realize how the land and things are here, give me a break, I can think of alot more to be mad about then someone going out on their own time and using their own money to take a few pictures, most people that are in that town are gonna go look to see whats happening just out of curiosity, so why cant Ger snap a few pics while she's at it.....JMO

The news reporters need to double check what they are reporting before saying anything, or they need new jobs too, how hard can it be to double check what you are about to report so that it is at least factual....IMO

and last but not least, if the search of the pond is really over and nothing of value was found then the LE in Putnam are really stupid, I cant and wont for one minute believ that they went through all this time and money to search that pond on a tip, that they just pulled out of a stack of 400 other tips...no way.....thats crazy if thats what they want us to believe, they knew something was here, they were certain of it, and it wasnt no darn pot plants either, they just stumbled upon them by accident at the same area...something is up, and it just hasnt been told yet....IMO

One thing I have learned from being on the threads, is that "No good deed goes unpunished." As hard as people like GER tries, there is always someone that is going to knock her. Too bad for the complainers. I hope she doesn't listen to them, because there are so many more that appreciate her efforts.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2009, 06:28:25 PM »

Yes Ger does an excellent job ...she should be appreciated, not knocked for what she does...imo of course

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 20, 2009, 06:28:59 PM »

entirely different senario, once again......Marie asked for the search of her property to be done..........OK say someone was brought into custody for the death of HaLeigh and a body had never been found , then when this all went to court that person attourney would be looking for any little loophole to call fowl about their arrest and one thing just might be....did LE ever search the Mothers or Grandmothers land......and now if that should happen the courts can say now...YES it was.......

Have T Neves, or gmma Sykes property ever been dug up and searched? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »

Art says LE keeping lid on it to prevent a "bunch of hillbillies" from killing each other. 

Good Afternoon Monks!!   nrcg... This is one of the best statements I  have read!  These folks are all nuts.  IMO I don't believe anything that anyone says coming from there. Perhaps it's the water or  inbreeding

Cobra seems to have taken on an LP persona

LE must have thought the tip or whatever was pretty credible to spend all that time, manpower and money to drain and search that pond.

I can only imagine what all the rumors and speculations plus the lack of information from LE, must be like for those that REALLY love Haleigh.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2009, 06:31:27 PM »

snip from Fanny:

Fanny, not to my knowledge it has not...but maybe they should if there is anything suspicious there imo...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2009, 06:32:15 PM »

Dont know , but they both live in and area where they have neighbors and very little land and so Im sure that would be the answer should that come up in court, their propereties are right there where anyone would notice someone digging a hole, Marie's land is very big and spread out.......thats the reason for the search to be more important..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2009, 06:32:22 PM »

Friday night I remember the info about a car being towed away from the search site on a flatbead, can't remember if I heard it on the scanner or not

If the story is true about a vehicle and Hayleigh was inside,  Then they already have what they need. The rest could be peripheral evidence. It may reach in to the THURSDAY arrest. It could take that long for a positive identification. I know, I am reaching here. JMO ....Sorry I am trying to make sense out of something I can't make sense out of. 
Fanny, I know this is only a theory, but I have to say that your statement is the most logical thing I have heard this weekend, as far as this search goes. JMO

Thank You TUEPELO! I try to use my brain and not be just another pretty face.............

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »

I don't know what or who to believe, Cookie.  I don't know if they found anything in the pond.  But LE denied the pond search had anything to with Haleigh, then finally said it did.  So, the only thing I can do is wait & see if anything comes from this search at a later date.
 an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2009, 06:34:22 PM »

Dont know , but they both live in and area where they have neighbors and very little land and so Im sure that would be the answer should that come up in court, their propereties are right there where anyone would notice someone digging a hole, Marie's land is very big and spread out.......thats the reason for the search to be more important..

Jessica Lundsford was buried right outside the back door in a trailer park.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »

Cookie I think they are far from done with the pond.  I think we have much more to hear about.  To me it is a large area to search.  imo

I always felt the search of Marie's property was just obligatory to rule her out...I just wish the knuckle heads had gotten rid of the crack pipe.  I mean duh!  you have a missing child how hard can it be to get rid of the bad shit for a search. (Even Ron & Misty appear to have done that) jmo don't throw nanners this is old news I just thought atleast one would get it right in this mess but sadly they didn't.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: September 20, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »

Cookie I think they are far from done with the pond.  I think we have much more to hear about.  To me it is a large area to search.  imo

I always felt the search of Marie's property was just obligatory to rule her out...I just wish the knuckle heads had gotten rid of the crack pipe.  I mean duh!  you have a missing child how hard can it be to get rid of the bad shit for a search. (Even Ron & Misty appear to have done that) jmo don't throw nanners this is old news I just thought atleast one would get it right in this mess but sadly they didn't.

Yep...knuckle heads to say the least! especially when they knew that the search was going to happen...I have no doubt that Marie had nothing to do with Haleigh disappearing...

FANNY...I thought of Jessica right away as well, practically buried in the next yard from her own home and no one saw or knew sad but true.....sad sad sad!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2009, 06:41:14 PM »

Don't give up yet, FATCAT. I am on the branch with you. I don't for a minute think they have expended this much time, effort and money for this search. They will be going over this pond with a fine tooth comb now that it is drained. The pumps may be gone, but I don't think LE is finished. JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »

Art says LE keeping lid on it to prevent a "bunch of hillbillies" from killing each other. 

Good Afternoon Monks!!   nrcg... This is one of the best statements I  have read!  These folks are all nuts.  IMO I don't believe anything that anyone says coming from there. Perhaps it's the water or  inbreeding

LE must have thought the tip or whatever was pretty credible to spend all that time, manpower and money to drain and search that pond.

I can only imagine what all the rumors and speculations plus the lack of information from LE, must be like for those that REALLY love Haleigh.
Inbreeding is my first choice, water second choice 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2009, 06:41:53 PM »

Agree.  Hubby had to have a pond drained on a military base when he was the CO - and it was very costly.  Took 2 days and many manhours.    Unfortunately, a little boy drowned in the pond he had drained.    LE wouldn't go through all that without good info.  JMO.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2009, 06:42:16 PM »

Jessica was buried under the porch and the person responcible for her death was not a family member...........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.