April 16, 2024, 04:07:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 447873 times)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: September 22, 2009, 08:54:56 PM »

Scanner Monkeys ... did you catch what they just said about Stokes Landing?
no....what did she said.

Don't  know ... I heard something about something going on at Stokes Landing.  Was hoping someone else here caught it?

Maybe its Misty at Stokes Landing rutting around in the mud trying to clear her head.

Oh Heart!  You are too bad!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1421 on: September 22, 2009, 08:55:22 PM »

I think that Misty has gone for Mental Evaluation because she threatened to commit
suicide on Saturday night.
In Florida, they can use the Baker Act to commit someone to an institution for three
days for evaluation.  They had to wait until Monday to get the court order.
I think it was a social worker or the equilivent, not a girlfriend. who picked her up.
Law enforcement can envoke the Baker Act if a person is deemed a threat to themself
or others.  JMO
I do think you are right, as soon as I saw that tweet about safety/privacy issues.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: September 22, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »

@jobellc not like that..I will re-state: Safety/privacy issues..sorry for the confusion                 Okay if this is the case safety and privacy issues, Misty could be in rehab/hospital something of that nature 

It just might be protective custody.  Since when did she have a friend other than Nay Nay to come pick her up.

They may have put her in protective custody from her own family.

Is Ron locked and loaded?

The battle of the Croslins and Cummings coming to Putnam County.

Misty may be undergoing hypnosis properly or truth serum treatment.

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: September 22, 2009, 08:55:49 PM »

Hello Monkeys  been following the case and posted on the blogs before but my first post here.

My thoughts...I read over at Art Harris not long ago a neighbor saw Misty pick up Haleigh on the van and heard her talking about some bad sh** she was sold the day Hayleigh disappeared....Suppose Misty did have the van and she had druged the kids and took them both with her to the lake to party!  Possibly she let them sleep in the van while she partied (most vans have seats that lay back) and whatever happened to Haleigh happened then....drug overdose or maybe Haleigh woke up and got out and wonderd off maybe drowned or someone took her from the van
Could explain the van having scratches and being moved and all the calls between Misty and Timmy

::MonkeyCheer3::WELCOME SUGARBABIES!!! 

Tell us more! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: September 22, 2009, 08:56:02 PM »

Not only is it strange that Misty goes off to clear her head without Ronald or some of the other Cummings clan, but it is also strange that she does things without consulting her attorney. 

Why did she take the polygraph, voice analysis, and hypnosis without consulting or following her attorneys advise?  Why did she go and talk to LE voluntarily this weekend and pick and choose what she wanted to answer?  Was she trying to find out just what LE already knows.  Whats she interrogating LE in her own little way?  Did she find out enough that she is now going to make a run for it?
probably she did make the statement right before she pulled the i'm only 17 card "i don'yt know what you are trying to get out of me" not sure if it was the voice test but it was the one where theydidn't ask her speciffic questions and they asked her to describe the nights events
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: September 22, 2009, 08:56:24 PM »

Hi all Monkeys!  I haven't been able to get to Facebook all afternoon ... what's NG's lineup tonight, anyone know?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Misty Croslin - babysitter/stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings - apparently skips town just as the investigation into the little Florida girl's disappearance heats up! What's behind this latest twist in the case? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

We might just need popcorn kitty for this one! 

I don't have that popcorn kitty, but do have this one:

Question

Does mistys out of town trip have anything related to the possible arrests (perdicted) on Thursday. Blogger radio Sunday one
of the guests expects arrests on this Thursday, so is stupid Misty's trip somehow linked to the upcoming so called possible maybe
arrests perdicted? How could it be if so.

I was wondering the same thing myself.  And LE knows where she is going.

This may makes sense, TJ reportly knows where she is and Thursday or Friday, more....

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

THESKY973DOTCOM: I know where she is and why---details coming soon--Thurs or Fri....
11 minutes ago from web

WTF????  Give it up guys!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: September 22, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »

@jobellc not like that..I will re-state: Safety/privacy issues..sorry for the confusion                 Okay if this is the case safety and privacy issues, Misty could be in rehab/hospital something of that nature 

It just might be protective custody.  Since when did she have a friend other than Nay Nay to come pick her up.

With protective custody where exactly do you go  If that was all she was taking that was in that plastic bag it didn't look like much, unless she had more sitting somewhere.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: September 22, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »

I think that Misty has gone for Mental Evaluation because she threatened to commit
In Florida, they can use the Baker Act to commit someone to an institution for three
I think it was a social worker or the equilivent, not a girlfriend. who picked her up.
Law enforcement can envoke the Baker Act if a person is deemed a threat to themself
or others.  JMO
I do think you are right, as soon as I saw that tweet about safety/privacy issues.

Was it last night or over the weekend that one of the Monkeys heard on the scanner that someone was being Baker Acted?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: September 22, 2009, 08:58:44 PM »

or others.  JMO

Was it last night or over the weekend that one of the Monkeys heard on the scanner that someone was being Baker Acted?
Over the weekend, but maybe Misty did try to hurt herself, I'm beginning to think she tried.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: September 22, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »

With protective custody where exactly do you go  If that was all she was taking that was in that plastic bag it didn't look like much, unless she had more sitting somewhere.

One can always purchase more.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: September 22, 2009, 09:01:51 PM »

i'm interested in whether any of these people who seemed a bit rough 7 months ago are looking healthier today?  with the scrutiny of the case, I wonder if there's been some forced rehab amongst those who seem to have been substance abusers?
I doubt that, more like with all eyes on them and the LE around and looking, they just cant get their drugs the way they use to...

exactly.

btw - i see you have your new toy.   Monkey Devil!
Yep, Brandi, gave NG a blow up Ronald doll........and it is just like him.....full of hot air.....

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Good afternoon everyone!

I was thinking about the fact that they took Tommy over to the detectives to be questioned (instead of the detectives going to the jail).  I wonder if they did that in order to give him a lie detector test.  Any thoughts on that?

It is probably pretty noisey over at the jail and harder to record the interview. Also, they may have taken him over to the detectives office to intimidate him. A lie detector wouldn't have been out of the question either, though.
when digging for info it is common to put some one in a chitty situation (stuck in jail) and them bring them to a better place and to then try and barter with them... it is very common to bring some one out for questioning to get them to remember freedom kind of like a tease... have you ever seen murder suspects interviewed and they offer them coffee soda etc... it's to remind them how much the place they just came from sucked... it's also a good time to offer a deal like you know that gun you had stolen and returned well we won't add on unlawful posession of fire arms charges if you cooperate... you didn't like that cell you just came out of did you tommy... wheew the ac is on really good in here can we get you a soda...yadda yadda
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: September 22, 2009, 09:01:54 PM »

One can always purchase more.

There's Walley Worlds everywhere. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: September 22, 2009, 09:02:14 PM »

How's this, she is out of town redoing another polygraph, hypnosis and voice analyzes and she will pass with flying colors 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: September 22, 2009, 09:02:30 PM »

or others.  JMO

I think it was Saturday night and there was talk about a threatened suicide.
I think it was Misty.  That was when the talk got out that she had blown her brains out.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: September 22, 2009, 09:02:30 PM »

Hi all Monkeys!  I haven't been able to get to Facebook all afternoon ... what's NG's lineup tonight, anyone know?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Misty Croslin - babysitter/stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings - apparently skips town just as the investigation into the little Florida girl's disappearance heats up! What's behind this latest twist in the case? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

We might just need popcorn kitty for this one! 

I don't have that popcorn kitty, but do have this one:

Question

Does mistys out of town trip have anything related to the possible arrests (perdicted) on Thursday. Blogger radio Sunday one
of the guests expects arrests on this Thursday, so is stupid Misty's trip somehow linked to the upcoming so called possible maybe
arrests perdicted? How could it be if so.

I was wondering the same thing myself.  And LE knows where she is going.

This may makes sense, TJ reportly knows where she is and Thursday or Friday, more....

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

THESKY973DOTCOM: I know where she is and why---details coming soon--Thurs or Fri....
11 minutes ago from web

WTF????  Give it up guys!
Wait till thurs or friday...whats this a game??? she will be back by then...geez
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: September 22, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »

or others.  JMO

Over the weekend, but maybe Misty did try to hurt herself, I'm beginning to think she tried.

She sure made a quick recovery if she did...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: September 22, 2009, 09:03:57 PM »

@HaleighNewz Sorry. I can say she is not at the beach and she is not on the run, and she did not leave Ron. The family knows where she is.

23 minutes ago from web in reply to HaleighNewz

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1437 on: September 22, 2009, 09:04:51 PM »

Misty looked to "happy" & "perky" to be going to rehab. JMO

Was she tricked?  She looked excited, ws she was told Disney and was detoured?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: September 22, 2009, 09:06:34 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-details-released-in-Haleigh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx

Bowling went on to say that Hank Jr. showed him how hard he banged on the door, and told them he stayed in the area for awhile waiting for Misty to either answer the door or come home. Hank Jr. says after some time passed, he gave up and assumed she wasn’t home.

“We believe that releasing some of the information we’ve found out advances the investigation. And particularly the way that we think this will advance it is that Misty’s family now knows about this information that I’m telling you now about Hank. We hope that the family or maybe Misty by her own conscience, if there is a discrepancy, that if she was indeed not home or she wants to explain why Hank banged on the door, with no response we want to hear Misty’s side of that,” said Major Bowling.

Major Bowling went on to say that on the Saturday following the interview with Hank Jr., Misty voluntarily came into the Sheriff’s Office for questioning. But, he says she did not talk discuss Hank Jr.’s interview.

“Misty is the type that if you ask her a question that she doesn’t want to answer, she reminds us she has a lawyer,” said Bowling.

Action News spoke with Misty’s lawyer on Tuesday. Robert Fields tells us Misty is out of town and will be for the next few days. He says Misty is sticking to her story that she was home the night Haleigh disappeared. He also says he believes the story Hank Jr. is telling deputies is not true. Fields says as soon as the Sheriff’s Office contacts him to do a formal interview with Misty, he will be glad to consider it.

“We’ve said for some time now, quite unapologetically, that we think that Misty has some information that she needs to tell us, and it’s information like this just like this that she needs to clarify so we can understand better what she was doing that evening. If Misty, who is represented by attorney Robert Fields, if they want to come down here, we would love to ask her some questions specifically and narrowly about that evening,” said Major Bowling.

Major Bowling also talked about Misty’s cell phone. Action News asked him if he could use GPS technology to track down exactly where Misty was the night Haleigh disappeared. Major Bowling wouldn’t go into details, but says they are investigating those facts.

“There are some things we can do with electronics, and there were some problems with the electronics…that’s about as far as I can go into that…there’s some things we’re still working on trying to get cleared up in regards to electronic intelligence,” said Major Bowling.

Action News asked the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office about possible charges it might file against Misty if it turns out that she was lying about where she was the night Haleigh disappeared. The Sheriff’s Office said it wasn’t at that point yet.

snipped

they are just now trying to get the phone record information sorted out??? 7 months later??????
i think they want her to admit she wasn't there based on the facts so far then when she tries to bs her actual where abouts they will slap down the phone records to prove otherwise... if your only crime was leaving the home albeit innocently to go get butts or something then when you fess up to it you would not have to lie about where you were cuz your admitting to leaving and tatis all you are guilty of  but if you confess to leaving and still lie about your whereabouts it suggests something more sinister like dumping a body perhaps... jmo .... or maybe they are to dumb to figure out electronics lol
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: September 22, 2009, 09:07:36 PM »

Misty looked to "happy" & "perky" to be going to rehab. JMO

Was she tricked?  She looked excited, ws she was told Disney and was detoured?

I was kidding about the Disneyworld part. But NG did say Misty was rumored to be in Orlando. I don't want to start any false rumors here. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.