April 26, 2024, 03:05:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448382 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: September 22, 2009, 09:28:48 PM »

"Don't come knockin' when the van is rockin'." Sorry, I couldn't help myself.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1461 on: September 22, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »

"Don't come knockin' when the van is rockin'." Sorry, I couldn't help myself.   

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: September 22, 2009, 09:30:43 PM »

Talk about inconsistencies ....Did I miss any???
Misty  was sleeping with
a) Junior and Haleigh
b) Just Junior and Haleigh was in her own bed
c) Just Haleigh and Junior was in his own bed
d) By herself ,Haleigh in her bed, and Junior running around in the house

Misty went to bed at
a) 8:30 when she covered up Haleigh
b) 10:00 per herself
c) 10:30 -11:00 per Ron
d) not at all per Tommy

Misty got up to
a) get a drink of water
b) pee
c) get her cell phone
d) doesn’t know why she woke up ,she just woke up

Misty washed the blankets because
a) Haleighs blanket smelled like pee
b) Mistys blanket  was in the van
c) Didn’t wash anything because there was no detergent

Ron was racing past the bus stop Monday because
a) He was upset  because Haleigh was missing
b) Haleigh had spilled something on her shirt
c) The outfit that Haleigh wanted to wear was at Sykes

Haleigh was picked up at the bus stop Monday afternoon by
a) Ron
b) Misty
c) Teresa Neves

The kids watched
a) Airbuddies
b) Snowbuddies
c) Madagascar

Ron and Misty got married because
a) They had wanted to for awhile per Mistys mom
b) This is what Haleigh would have wanted per Teresa Neves/Misty
c) Ron finally has the time usually he is working per Sykes
d) The detectives told him to per Ron
e) To keep his enemy closer

When Misty discovered Haleigh missing she
a) Called Ron but got no answer
b) Called Ron as he was pulling in the driveway
c) Was just standing on the porch waiting for him

Haleigh was sleeping in
a) Her pajamas
b) A pink t shirt and Tan shorts
c) Just a pink t-shirt
d) Just her panties , she did not like clothes

Gma Sykes went to the trailer to
a) Take clean clothes
b) Check on the kids
c) Eat supper with the kids

LE was at the pond to
a) Look for drugs
b) A training exercise
c) To recover stolen property
d) Find Haleigh

LE found
a) Some evidence pertaining to the case
b) A car
c) 100 pot plants
d) A body
e) Nothing at all

Ron Junior seems to be the only one that keeps his story straight...He saw a man in black with squeaky shoes take Haleigh and the couch was bouncing ....end of story!....Bless his lil Heart May God keep him safe....
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: September 22, 2009, 09:30:47 PM »

i think that if the dogs picked up a scent that ended at the water near the mobile home that leads me to believe that she was taken down to the water.  why don't they drain that? am i missing something?

I believe that body of water was searched the next day.

Feb. 10:

130 personnel from 25 agencies were involved in the search on Tuesday. While divers were scouring the nearby St. Johns River, bloodhounds and cadaver dogs were being used in the neighborhood around the Cummings' home. Officials said that helicopters with infrared sensing equipment would begin scanning the area after dark.

okay then i think a boat was prob used

Not sure of the date, but this was one of the first days after she went missing:

did you by any chance read an article around this time tat refrenced how the sherrif wanted people to list their addresses on their docks to make the search easier because it was supposedly so hard? if you have it could you post the link... you are the best note taker... i just bookmark and don't label right and i have about 200 and i went thru all of them and it's driving me nuts...lol
the reason i ask is because he was saying that with all the diff agencies involved it was hard to communicate amongst themselves which areas had been searched by whom and which have not and he went on to say that even gps could not have been a help because gps only gives a broad estimate (keep that in mind if and when we get the pings)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: September 22, 2009, 09:31:46 PM »

To complete the bedroom pictures, this is the best I could get of Ronald Jr's room. Ronald is standing at the doorway of Haleigh's room. I believe Ronald Jr's room is to his left.

I just watched this Today Show video again and saw the images of Haleigh's toys outside after the home was released by LE. I remember a monkey asking about a photo of a purple bucket and a bicycle. So I grabbed a screen shot of this in the video. This was taken right after LE released the home back to Ronald and reporters.

that also was me and i wasn't really asking about the toys and i don't know if you ever saved these or were aware of their existence but in the original real estate listing pictures that the realtor had taken and posted it showed all the crap they left behiind in the front porch, trash etc and also some toys left in te yard... i posted that i don't think here maybe at ws or topix and got shat all over because everyone said i had no proof those were their toys and that it could have been pics used b4 ron rented it in the last listing... well i came across a pic of haleigh oin the same bike and there is the purple bucket... i would go back and look for my original posts to the original site i posted the original listing pics but i'm pretty sure it was the same site i got kicked off of for calling nay nay a slor and stating that if giving a few free bj's broke the case then so be it.... people found that offensive and i was reported for assuming she was a paid slor and my membership was history lol and hence all my prior posts...
anyways do you have the original real estate rental pics ? they were only up for a day or so then went to the ones that we all later saw

I thought I saved the RE pictures but cannot find them now. So I guess I don't have them.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: September 22, 2009, 09:32:21 PM »

To complete the bedroom pictures, this is the best I could get of Ronald Jr's room. Ronald is standing at the doorway of Haleigh's room. I believe Ronald Jr's room is to his left.

I just watched this Today Show video again and saw the images of Haleigh's toys outside after the home was released by LE. I remember a monkey asking about a photo of a purple bucket and a bicycle. So I grabbed a screen shot of this in the video. This was taken right after LE released the home back to Ronald and reporters.

that also was me and i wasn't really asking about the toys and i don't know if you ever saved these or were aware of their existence but in the original real estate listing pictures that the realtor had taken and posted it showed all the crap they left behiind in the front porch, trash etc and also some toys left in te yard... i posted that i don't think here maybe at ws or topix and got shat all over because everyone said i had no proof those were their toys and that it could have been pics used b4 ron rented it in the last listing... well i came across a pic of haleigh oin the same bike and there is the purple bucket... i would go back and look for my original posts to the original site i posted the original listing pics but i'm pretty sure it was the same site i got kicked off of for calling nay nay a slor and stating that if giving a few free bj's broke the case then so be it.... people found that offensive and i was reported for assuming she was a paid slor and my membership was history lol and hence all my prior posts...
anyways do you have the original real estate rental pics ? they were only up for a day or so then went to the ones that we all later saw

I was the one that posted the pic of HaLeigh on a bike penny, and I do not believe the bikes are the same. 

The bike that is in the above pic could be an old bike of HaLeigh's because I have seen a video with her on a different more up-to-date bike.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1466 on: September 22, 2009, 09:33:05 PM »

my2cents  you summed it up very well 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: September 22, 2009, 09:33:31 PM »

Talk about inconsistencies ....Did I miss any???
Misty  was sleeping with
a) Junior and Haleigh
b) Just Junior and Haleigh was in her own bed
c) Just Haleigh and Junior was in his own bed
d) By herself ,Haleigh in her bed, and Junior running around in the house

Misty went to bed at
a) 8:30 when she covered up Haleigh
b) 10:00 per herself
c) 10:30 -11:00 per Ron
d) not at all per Tommy

Misty got up to
a) get a drink of water
b) pee
c) get her cell phone
d) doesn’t know why she woke up ,she just woke up

Misty washed the blankets because
a) Haleighs blanket smelled like pee
b) Mistys blanket  was in the van
c) Didn’t wash anything because there was no detergent

Ron was racing past the bus stop Monday because
a) He was upset  because Haleigh was missing
b) Haleigh had spilled something on her shirt
c) The outfit that Haleigh wanted to wear was at Sykes

Haleigh was picked up at the bus stop Monday afternoon by
a) Ron
b) Misty
c) Teresa Neves

The kids watched
a) Airbuddies
b) Snowbuddies
c) Madagascar

Ron and Misty got married because
a) They had wanted to for awhile per Mistys mom
b) This is what Haleigh would have wanted per Teresa Neves/Misty
c) Ron finally has the time usually he is working per Sykes
d) The detectives told him to per Ron
e) To keep his enemy closer

When Misty discovered Haleigh missing she
a) Called Ron but got no answer
b) Called Ron as he was pulling in the driveway
c) Was just standing on the porch waiting for him

Haleigh was sleeping in
a) Her pajamas
b) A pink t shirt and Tan shorts
c) Just a pink t-shirt
d) Just her panties , she did not like clothes

Gma Sykes went to the trailer to
a) Take clean clothes
b) Check on the kids
c) Eat supper with the kids

LE was at the pond to
a) Look for drugs
b) A training exercise
c) To recover stolen property
d) Find Haleigh

LE found
a) Some evidence pertaining to the case
b) A car
c) 100 pot plants
d) A body
e) Nothing at all

Ron Junior seems to be the only one that keeps his story straight...He saw a man in black with squeaky shoes take Haleigh and the couch was bouncing ....end of story!....Bless his lil Heart May God keep him safe....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: September 22, 2009, 09:35:20 PM »

Yep really good, now I guess we are suppose to just check one and hope its right..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: September 22, 2009, 09:35:34 PM »

To all you great Monkey Avatar makers ... I think we need a "BOMBSHELL" monkey, a "BREAKING NEWS" monkey and a Thinking Cap monkey ... and maybe a "AIN'T NO F'ING WAY" monkey!  LOL  Your the greatest!
or an avi of ng with an actual bombshell breaking thus blowing her head off.... too graphic ???? if that gets deleted we'll get to keep the mental visual so that's something lol
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: September 22, 2009, 09:36:33 PM »

Yep really good, now I guess we are suppose to just check one and hope its right..

It's like slinging chit against the wall, and seeing what sticks. 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: September 22, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »

something else Im wondering, have been wondering,  Where is Misty's eyebrow ring.....her eyebrow is pierced, but Ive never seen her with the eyebrow jelwrey in......wonder why..
prepping for getting booked in the slammer... she doesn't want to leave her classy jewelry in the hands of pcso
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: September 22, 2009, 09:38:53 PM »

snipped

Chelsea Croslin said the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4 a.m., when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Chelsea said she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it.

“I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared.

“The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said 'Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van.' I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van," said Chelsea.
Actually, Chelsea and Timmy live in Palatka, just north of Satsuma, so the van was not at Lindsy and Tommy's house!  So I have no Idea why the police were at Tommy and Lindsy's home when the 911 call came in.

I'm so confused.  Does Misty have a van too?  Whose van had the scratch in it?   Chelsea's or Misty's?

Sorry, I am repeating this post.  Messed up when I posted it earlier.  Does any Monkey know the answer?  TIA
here's my take on that
lindsy was the owner of the van but she had been letting chelsea use it for an extended period of time that was stated elsewhere and is assumed to be fact so knowing that
either it was lindsy who had called chelsea and we are just assuming that she meant misty when she said she
or she simply jumped to using my van to describe the van even though misty wouldn't have said "please tell me your the one that piut the scratch in my van" she would have said "please tell me your the one that put the scratch in the van" and chelsea just described it as my van
the one thing i can tell you is no misty did not own a van period lindsy did and was letting chelsea use it for a couple of weeks or more

Penny ... thanks so much for answering that ... your thinking makes sense to me.  I was so  over it!
well glad that helped... but if my thinking makes sense to you then you should have your head checked  Monkey Devil! either that or you are an official monkey and have successfully trained your brain to think like the satsuma loonies
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: September 22, 2009, 09:39:18 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Interesting comment below...

Ger Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
Kristina Prevatt, reported in a green pontiac grand am going down Moody Rd. (Palatka)…that’s all I got on the scanner so far… Is she in trouble yet again?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: September 22, 2009, 09:40:08 PM »

penny:

I remember the dock/address issue. I don't have anything written in my notes, but I'll research it for you and post if I find it.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: September 22, 2009, 09:41:34 PM »

I was the one that posted the pic of HaLeigh on a bike penny, and I do not believe the bikes are the same. 

The bike that is in the above pic could be an old bike of HaLeigh's because I have seen a video with her on a different more up-to-date bike.

But why would you leave a single thing that belonged to your missing child? I would be holding onto anything she had touched if I thought she was coming back. IIRC there were a lot of personal belongings of Haleigh's that were just left in the trailer when they moved off.   

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: September 22, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »

I think that Misty has gone for Mental Evaluation because she threatened to commit
suicide on Saturday night.
In Florida, they can use the Baker Act to commit someone to an institution for three
days for evaluation.  They had to wait until Monday to get the court order.
I think it was a social worker or the equilivent, not a girlfriend. who picked her up.
Law enforcement can envoke the Baker Act if a person is deemed a threat to themself
or others.  JMO
if that was the case they would not have needed to wait for a court order the cops could have taken her on someones claim tat she said she would cause harm to herself they would have brought her to an er and they would have evaluated her at the er... it is the er that can baker act you not the court ... although the court can suggest an evaluation which can lead to an er...the cops can pull something else i forget what it is called but it is commonly refered to as a pink slip or pink flag...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: September 22, 2009, 09:49:03 PM »

But why would you leave a single thing that belonged to your missing child? I would be holding onto anything she had touched if I thought she was coming back. IIRC there were a lot of personal belongings of Haleigh's that were just left in the trailer when they moved off.   

Is that a fact?

I also read where Wayanne Kruger posted that there were no toys in the mh when she and Crystal went inside the trailer, which is proven not to be factual by pics and videos on the net.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: September 22, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »

I think that Misty has gone for Mental Evaluation because she threatened to commit
suicide on Saturday night.
In Florida, they can use the Baker Act to commit someone to an institution for three
days for evaluation.  They had to wait until Monday to get the court order.
I think it was a social worker or the equilivent, not a girlfriend. who picked her up.
Law enforcement can envoke the Baker Act if a person is deemed a threat to themself
or others.  JMO
I do think you are right, as soon as I saw that tweet about safety/privacy issues.

Was it last night or over the weekend that one of the Monkeys heard on the scanner that someone was being Baker Acted?
cou;ld be wrong but i think it was the nut crying on the side of the road with her clothes in a garbage bag... it was revealed either here or at ws who was actually baker acted and it was not misty
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: September 22, 2009, 09:51:40 PM »

Is that a fact?

I also read where Wayanne Kruger posted that there were no toys in the mh when she and Crystal went inside the trailer, which is proven not to be factual by pics and videos on the net.

Sorry, it was recollection. I am sorry if I was wrong. I thought Crystal asked for something of Haleigh's and she was refused by Ron so she left it when she went in. Again, sorry if I was wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.