April 19, 2024, 02:13:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448045 times)
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: September 22, 2009, 09:52:26 PM »

I was the one that posted the pic of HaLeigh on a bike penny, and I do not believe the bikes are the same. 

The bike that is in the above pic could be an old bike of HaLeigh's because I have seen a video with her on a different more up-to-date bike.

But why would you leave a single thing that belonged to your missing child? I would be holding onto anything she had touched if I thought she was coming back. IIRC there were a lot of personal belongings of Haleigh's that were just left in the trailer when they moved off.  
JMO I would be keeping everything...tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of my grandon's death and my daughter gave me some of the things I had given him and they are locked away
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1481 on: September 22, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Interesting comment below...

Ger Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
Kristina Prevatt, reported in a green pontiac grand am going down Moody Rd. (Palatka)…that’s all I got on the scanner so far… Is she in trouble yet again?

Here we go
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: September 22, 2009, 09:54:02 PM »

I was the one that posted the pic of HaLeigh on a bike penny, and I do not believe the bikes are the same. 

The bike that is in the above pic could be an old bike of HaLeigh's because I have seen a video with her on a different more up-to-date bike.

But why would you leave a single thing that belonged to your missing child? I would be holding onto anything she had touched if I thought she was coming back. IIRC there were a lot of personal belongings of Haleigh's that were just left in the trailer when they moved off.   
What type of person does this 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: September 22, 2009, 09:54:52 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Ger Says:
Kristina Prevatt, reported in a green pontiac grand am going down Moody Rd. (Palatka)…that’s all I got on the scanner so far… Is she in trouble yet again?

Great find grama 

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: September 22, 2009, 09:56:40 PM »

HEART said I was wrong about it. Don't take my word for it. It was just my recollection. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: September 22, 2009, 09:57:13 PM »

JMO I would be keeping everything...tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of my grandon's death and my daughter gave me some of the things I had given him and they are locked away
I'm very sorry  an angelic monkey  And that is what most people do keep the things of the loved one that has passed, maybe not everything but certainly cherished items.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 22, 2009, 09:57:59 PM »

Ger Says:

Here we go

I thought somebody towed that green pontiac off last weekend. J/K 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: September 22, 2009, 09:58:09 PM »

HEART said I was wrong about it. Don't take my word for it. It was just my recollection. 
I believe in the yard there were things left behind I thought Haleigh's bike and other things 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: September 22, 2009, 10:00:47 PM »

Ger Says:

Great find grama 

I have to admit that a 'poster friend' of mine actually found this info, and thought it was something that could be shared.

Pontiac and Olds are both mfg'd by General Motors, therefore are quite similar in design and looks.

Now, didn't Nay Nay (Kristina) own a Lincoln???  I always connected her vehicle with the 'player' on WS as he said he had the same vehicle.  So, we are back in the middle of the square again wondering just whose vehicle this belongs(ed) to.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: September 22, 2009, 10:01:07 PM »

Nope I did not say you were wrong. I only asked if what you posted was fact.
I just have not seen any pics or any articles stating that there were a lot of HaLeigh's personal belongings left in the trailer.

Heart
Hibiscus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: September 22, 2009, 10:01:29 PM »

Hello Gang!
      I was wondering how far the owners of the van live, Timmy and Chelsea, in relation to Ron's trailer.  Is it within walking distance for Misty to have gone and taken the van?  This van was moved and scratched the night Haleigh went missing right?  Since the vehicle was taken for forensic evidence and then returned to Chelsea,  I wonder if LE will test soil/dirt samples from the recent pond area where they were searching this past weekend to any dirt or samples they may have taken from the floor mats or tires of the van? I would think that would link a few Croslins to this possible crime scene that LE received a tip about......like Misty or cousin Joe.

I think Penny mentioned about the video where Misty stops herself saying "I didn't do nothing 'WITH' (corrects herself) 'TO' that little girl".....That has been stuck in my head since February...what did she mean 'with'? 
WELCOME good question, she has said quite a few things that make me wonder what she has meant 

Thanks for the Welcome No Rose Colored Glasses   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: September 22, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »

Ger Says:

Great find grama 

I have to admit that a 'poster friend' of mine actually found this info, and thought it was something that could be shared.

Pontiac and Olds are both mfg'd by General Motors, therefore are quite similar in design and looks.

Now, didn't Nay Nay (Kristina) own a Lincoln???  I always connected her vehicle with the 'player' on WS as he said he had the same vehicle.  So, we are back in the middle of the square again wondering just whose vehicle this belongs(ed) to.

Does anyone know if Lisa Brooks is in jail/prison somewhere out of the state of Florida?

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: September 22, 2009, 10:03:51 PM »

Hibiscus:

Welcome to SM!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: September 22, 2009, 10:04:32 PM »

To complete the bedroom pictures, this is the best I could get of Ronald Jr's room. Ronald is standing at the doorway of Haleigh's room. I believe Ronald Jr's room is to his left.

I just watched this Today Show video again and saw the images of Haleigh's toys outside after the home was released by LE. I remember a monkey asking about a photo of a purple bucket and a bicycle. So I grabbed a screen shot of this in the video. This was taken right after LE released the home back to Ronald and reporters.

that also was me and i wasn't really asking about the toys and i don't know if you ever saved these or were aware of their existence but in the original real estate listing pictures that the realtor had taken and posted it showed all the crap they left behiind in the front porch, trash etc and also some toys left in te yard... i posted that i don't think here maybe at ws or topix and got shat all over because everyone said i had no proof those were their toys and that it could have been pics used b4 ron rented it in the last listing... well i came across a pic of haleigh oin the same bike and there is the purple bucket... i would go back and look for my original posts to the original site i posted the original listing pics but i'm pretty sure it was the same site i got kicked off of for calling nay nay a slor and stating that if giving a few free bj's broke the case then so be it.... people found that offensive and i was reported for assuming she was a paid slor and my membership was history lol and hence all my prior posts...
anyways do you have the original real estate rental pics ? they were only up for a day or so then went to the ones that we all later saw

no no no let me clear this up i know that the bike in the above pic is not the same as the one you posted of her riding however it was the same bike that you posted that was left behind at the trailer after they moved out along with this purple bucket and various other yard toys... my point was the original real estate listing pics showed the primary color bike you had posted and this purple bucket and it was my proof that they discarded her toys.... i wish i could find the original real estate pics but i don't tink i have them any more
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: September 22, 2009, 10:04:48 PM »

Nope I did not say you were wrong. I only asked if what you posted was fact.
I just have not seen any pics or any articles stating that there were a lot of HaLeigh's personal belongings left in the trailer.

Ok. I don't have a link, so I will say it was just my recollection. No problem.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1495 on: September 22, 2009, 10:05:09 PM »

I think that Misty has gone for Mental Evaluation because she threatened to commit
suicide on Saturday night.
In Florida, they can use the Baker Act to commit someone to an institution for three
days for evaluation.  They had to wait until Monday to get the court order.
I think it was a social worker or the equilivent, not a girlfriend. who picked her up.
Law enforcement can envoke the Baker Act if a person is deemed a threat to themself
or others.  JMO
I do think you are right, as soon as I saw that tweet about safety/privacy issues.

Was it last night or over the weekend that one of the Monkeys heard on the scanner that someone was being Baker Acted?
cou;ld be wrong but i think it was the nut crying on the side of the road with her clothes in a garbage bag... it was revealed either here or at ws who was actually baker acted and it was not misty

How about a Baby?  Misty has gained weight, she may have been hiding being Preggers! She looked happy enough maybe she is going to the hospital and delivering a bundle of joy?  

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: September 22, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »

I think that Misty has gone for Mental Evaluation because she threatened to commit
suicide on Saturday night.
In Florida, they can use the Baker Act to commit someone to an institution for three
days for evaluation.  They had to wait until Monday to get the court order.
I think it was a social worker or the equilivent, not a girlfriend. who picked her up.
Law enforcement can envoke the Baker Act if a person is deemed a threat to themself
or others.  JMO
I do think you are right, as soon as I saw that tweet about safety/privacy issues.

Was it last night or over the weekend that one of the Monkeys heard on the scanner that someone was being Baker Acted?
cou;ld be wrong but i think it was the nut crying on the side of the road with her clothes in a garbage bag... it was revealed either here or at ws who was actually baker acted and it was not misty

How about a Baby?  Misty has gained weight, she may have been hiding being Preggers! She looked happy enough maybe she is going to the hospital and delivering a bundle of joy?  
Now that would just be perfect now wouldn't it 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: September 22, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »

Ger Says:

that is when tey nabbed her for defaulting for not showing up to court for the original drug offense she is and has been in jail on a failure to appear warrant
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: September 22, 2009, 10:06:47 PM »

WELCOME HIBISCUS!!! 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: September 22, 2009, 10:07:06 PM »

@MysticFlower14 LOL now Misty is in Rehab LOL Who thinks up this stuff? New program, speed rehab, detox in 2 days. LOL to funny

17 minutes ago from web in reply to MysticFlower14

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.