April 25, 2024, 01:13:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448315 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1500 on: September 22, 2009, 10:07:12 PM »

I was the one that posted the pic of HaLeigh on a bike penny, and I do not believe the bikes are the same. 

The bike that is in the above pic could be an old bike of HaLeigh's because I have seen a video with her on a different more up-to-date bike.

But why would you leave a single thing that belonged to your missing child? I would be holding onto anything she had touched if I thought she was coming back. IIRC there were a lot of personal belongings of Haleigh's that were just left in the trailer when they moved off.  
JMO I would be keeping everything...tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of my grandon's death and my daughter gave me some of the things I had given him and they are locked away

I'm so sorry for your loss, I too treasure everything that my passed loved ones had once owned.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: September 22, 2009, 10:08:18 PM »

Deja vu - old news is new news?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/021809Tipsters_say_girlfriends_story_not_true

Tipster: Girlfriend's story not true
Updated: Friday, 27 Mar 2009, 12:49 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 18 Feb 2009, 7:41 AM EST

Stephanie Gibson | FOX 35 News
SATSUMA, Fla. - Putnam County Sheriff's investigators said they have received a tip that the 17-year-old girlfriend in the case of a missing Satsuma girl was not actually home at the time of the girl's disappearance, which is contrary to what she told detectives.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: September 22, 2009, 10:09:09 PM »

penny:

I remember the dock/address issue. I don't have anything written in my notes, but I'll research it for you and post if I find it.
the reason i can't find it is because when you do a google search the descripton of it says nothing whatsoever about haleigh or a search and the article itself wasn't even really about just that search it was more about his efforts to get his done fo rfuture searches... anyways i stumbled across it on accident really and i can't seem to have lightning strike twice cuz i've been looking for 3 days now... i hope you have better luck
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: September 22, 2009, 10:10:03 PM »

I posted this Link before for those of you who are members of Facebook:

It contains links to most news articles out there regarding Haleigh's case.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=haleigh+cummings&init=quick#/topic.php?uid=66856615791&topic=7857
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1504 on: September 22, 2009, 10:10:19 PM »

Hello Gang!
      I was wondering how far the owners of the van live, Timmy and Chelsea, in relation to Ron's trailer.  Is it within walking distance for Misty to have gone and taken the van?  This van was moved and scratched the night Haleigh went missing right?  Since the vehicle was taken for forensic evidence and then returned to Chelsea,  I wonder if LE will test soil/dirt samples from the recent pond area where they were searching this past weekend to any dirt or samples they may have taken from the floor mats or tires of the van? I would think that would link a few Croslins to this possible crime scene that LE received a tip about......like Misty or cousin Joe.

I think Penny mentioned about the video where Misty stops herself saying "I didn't do nothing 'WITH' (corrects herself) 'TO' that little girl".....That has been stuck in my head since February...what did she mean 'with'? 
WELCOME good question, she has said quite a few things that make me wonder what she has meant 
That's something else that makes me think Misty took the van that night....from the beginning the croslin's have cast suspicion on Joe as being the one that had it

Thanks for the Welcome No Rose Colored Glasses  
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: September 22, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »

I found this one ...it's a picture of the yard when the police tape was still up:

Still looking for RE photos.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: September 22, 2009, 10:13:36 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Interesting comment below...

Ger Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
Kristina Prevatt, reported in a green pontiac grand am going down Moody Rd. (Palatka)…that’s all I got on the scanner so far… Is she in trouble yet again?

that is when tey nabbed her for defaulting for not showing up to court for the original drug offense she is and has been in jail on a failure to appear warrant

KRISTINA  RENEE  PREVATT
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 8/11/2009 4:17:53 PM  - Booking#: 09-03302
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 5/30/1990 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    F   T    $0.00    
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    F   T    $0.00    
948.06-   PROB VIOLATION    N   N    $0.00    
784.048-2   STALKING FOLLOW HARASS CYBERSTALK ANOTHER   M   F    $1,504.00    
893.13-6a   COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    F   T    $1,004.00    8/19/2009 5:07:23 PM
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    F   T    $1,004.00    8/19/2009 5:07:43 PM
                $5,020.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755794&IMG=37631

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: September 22, 2009, 10:15:05 PM »

I was the one that posted the pic of HaLeigh on a bike penny, and I do not believe the bikes are the same. 

The bike that is in the above pic could be an old bike of HaLeigh's because I have seen a video with her on a different more up-to-date bike.

But why would you leave a single thing that belonged to your missing child? I would be holding onto anything she had touched if I thought she was coming back. IIRC there were a lot of personal belongings of Haleigh's that were just left in the trailer when they moved off.   

Is that a fact?

I also read where Wayanne Kruger posted that there were no toys in the mh when she and Crystal went inside the trailer, which is proven not to be factual by pics and videos on the net.
i will try my hardest to find the pics because what i stated about the toys being left outside is 100% fact and i had posted the link somewhere and then they weren't the same the next day but i had saved them first so when i got all the nay sayers saying there were no toys in te pics at the link i showed them the pics and it pizzed them all of... these were a hardcore group of ron fans and it was in the beginning where crystal trashing was more prevalent... like i said i'm pretty sure that the site i posted them tooo was the one i got kicked off of so my posts would no longer be there but if you want to verify it may have been ws and it would  have been as soon as they listed it for rent even tho my posts would not still be there maybe comments to my posts would be?.... i am 100% positive that these toys were left behind in the yard i don't know about the inside but i know for fact outside i do not have a link or the pic at the moment and maybe never but i would never claim to be 100% positive of something unless i was
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: September 22, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »

I found this one ...it's a picture of the yard when the police tape was still up:

Still looking for RE photos.

Thanks Brandi!

Heart
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: September 22, 2009, 10:17:08 PM »

JMO I would be keeping everything...tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of my grandon's death and my daughter gave me some of the things I had given him and they are locked away

I'm so sorry for your loss, I too treasure everything that my passed loved ones had once owned.
Thank you and thank you no rose colored glasses 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1510 on: September 22, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »

Is that a fact?

I also read where Wayanne Kruger posted that there were no toys in the mh when she and Crystal went inside the trailer, which is proven not to be factual by pics and videos on the net.

Sorry, it was recollection. I am sorry if I was wrong. I thought Crystal asked for something of Haleigh's and she was refused by Ron so she left it when she went in. Again, sorry if I was wrong.

Fanny~that is exactly what Marie told me......that there were things in the house, toys etc

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: September 22, 2009, 10:19:30 PM »

Ok. I found the RE photos, and I see no toys in the yard:

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1512 on: September 22, 2009, 10:24:28 PM »

And, Monkeys, while I'm posting away here, I've been wanting to see if anyone agrees with me on this:

My read of RC is that he's a total ass and is being lead around by his dick!  He sure talks big whilst among the "guys" ... i.e., his lawyer, cops, Tim Miller and any male reporter ... and acts like he's keeping Misty close by because it's serving his own purposes ... but doesn't he really come off as being totally pw'd??  Am I the only one getting this read of him?

I totally agree with this depiction of RC, and as far as everyone in Satsuma being afraid of this guy, give me a da*n break.  I don't know what happened to Haleigh, nor do I know who is responsible but RC does not get a break from me yet.  I haven't seen anything that makes me feel comfortable that he doesn't know anymore about what happened.

I go back n forth on him, NCMike.  There are days when I'm convinced he's in this up to his eyebrows... other days I'm convinced he is totally clueless and sev. but him know what's going on, yet seem to work overtime in protecting him and Misty.  While he just wanders around in some kind of drug-induced-brain-damaged fog, having no clue what happened to his daughter...  And then he goes on NG, or does/says something that gets in the media (ratgate, fights, etc) and his cockiness, his smirk, etc, smacks me back into reality. 

Seems to me that when all that we've learned so far, is taken into consideration, this is a man who seems very manipulative, requires/allows the women in his life to run interference for him, who knows exactly 100% what happened to his daughter.  He may not have been involved in whatever it was, but he knows.  IMO.  Also am of the opinion that the Cummings seeming fierce loyalty toward Misty, (while the Croslins scatter), is their continued habit of running interference for Ron. 

In trying to understand this situation, I've tried putting myself in their place.  If one of my sons had a lil hoochie-mama living in and caring for his child, who then went missing.  Would I rush to her side and defend her to the max?  H3LL NO!  That's my grandchild!  If son didn't, or wouldn't, rip her a new one, getting to the truth of the matter to tell exactly what happened to my grandchild, you can betcha by golly I would! 

But the Gma's haven't.  Sooooo... hmmmmm...  That tells me only one thing.  They know what happened.  IMO.  It could have been a horrid fatal accident and coverup, or a hand-off for  payment for something.  It may have been all on Misty, perhaps with Croslins helping in the coverup, with Ron having no clue.  It may have been all on Ron, with Misty/Croslins stepping in the gap for the coverup.  It may have been some kind of mixture of both.  Somehow tho, it seems the truth includes Ron, implicates Ron, or will cause Ron to lose custody of Jr.  Whatever it is, the Gma's have to cover for Misty, cuz not to do so is for them to lose Ron and Jr forever.  All in my opinon!! 

Am kind of hoping that I am wrong in this tho.. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: September 22, 2009, 10:27:07 PM »

sorry I got inside your quote Hisbiscus
Hibiscus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: September 22, 2009, 10:29:37 PM »

Is the LE saying they haven't checked Misty's phone records until recently?? Only Ronalds? If so then it took me just as long to finally post a comment with you monkeys as it did LE to consider looking into her phone activity..... Can LE get copies of any texts Misty may have sent after all this time, or would she have to be arrested first? 

Thanks Brandi and Fanny Mae....very sweet of you!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: September 22, 2009, 10:29:47 PM »

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: September 22, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »

And, Monkeys, while I'm posting away here, I've been wanting to see if anyone agrees with me on this:

My read of RC is that he's a total ass and is being lead around by his dick!  He sure talks big whilst among the "guys" ... i.e., his lawyer, cops, Tim Miller and any male reporter ... and acts like he's keeping Misty close by because it's serving his own purposes ... but doesn't he really come off as being totally pw'd??  Am I the only one getting this read of him?

I totally agree with this depiction of RC, and as far as everyone in Satsuma being afraid of this guy, give me a da*n break.  I don't know what happened to Haleigh, nor do I know who is responsible but RC does not get a break from me yet.  I haven't seen anything that makes me feel comfortable that he doesn't know anymore about what happened.

I go back n forth on him, NCMike.  There are days when I'm convinced he's in this up to his eyebrows... other days I'm convinced he is totally clueless and sev. but him know what's going on, yet seem to work overtime in protecting him and Misty.  While he just wanders around in some kind of drug-induced-brain-damaged fog, having no clue what happened to his daughter...  And then he goes on NG, or does/says something that gets in the media (ratgate, fights, etc) and his cockiness, his smirk, etc, smacks me back into reality. 

Seems to me that when all that we've learned so far, is taken into consideration, this is a man who seems very manipulative, requires/allows the women in his life to run interference for him, who knows exactly 100% what happened to his daughter.  He may not have been involved in whatever it was, but he knows.  IMO.  Also am of the opinion that the Cummings seeming fierce loyalty toward Misty, (while the Croslins scatter), is their continued habit of running interference for Ron. 

In trying to understand this situation, I've tried putting myself in their place.  If one of my sons had a lil hoochie-mama living in and caring for his child, who then went missing.  Would I rush to her side and defend her to the max?  H3LL NO!  That's my grandchild!  If son didn't, or wouldn't, rip her a new one, getting to the truth of the matter to tell exactly what happened to my grandchild, you can betcha by golly I would! 

But the Gma's haven't.  Sooooo... hmmmmm...  That tells me only one thing.  They know what happened.  IMO.  It could have been a horrid fatal accident and coverup, or a hand-off for  payment for something.  It may have been all on Misty, perhaps with Croslins helping in the coverup, with Ron having no clue.  It may have been all on Ron, with Misty/Croslins stepping in the gap for the coverup.  It may have been some kind of mixture of both.  Somehow tho, it seems the truth includes Ron, implicates Ron, or will cause Ron to lose custody of Jr.  Whatever it is, the Gma's have to cover for Misty, cuz not to do so is for them to lose Ron and Jr forever.  All in my opinon!! 

Am kind of hoping that I am wrong in this tho.. 

BBM.

Or maybe they know where she is in the sense that someone is keeping her safe from those who have threatened to take her. But they can't say where she is because then she would be in jeopardy.

I am trying so hard to think of scenarios where she is alive and well.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: September 22, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »

Hi all,

In the 911 call that night from Misty/Ron, I know there were some things said that was hard to understand.  I've read in two other forums now that Ron supposedly is heard saying:  "we're f--k'd...!"  Has anyone in here heard that on the 911 call?   

i def did not hear that but what you or others may have mistook for that is the part where he says y-da-fucd-you-let-em-take-her the begiining part of that sounds kind of similar with his accent
catching up..(only 20? pages to go?)   i haven't heard the 911 call in awhile and right now i don't want to look for it (i'm bein' mamalazy)  but to transalate, if i may, from what is written...(i'm a master at redneck)  you done fu@% up!  you let them take her!  so really..who may 'them' be?  a real 'them'?  are 'them' being set up?....i may feel like an azz when i catch up, but i had to reply when i read this.......OR..sorry re-read...could be   ..you dumb fu@%, you let them take her.  either way??  who is them? 

(??????)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Hibiscus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: September 22, 2009, 10:31:24 PM »

sorry I got inside your quote Hisbiscus

No problem 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: September 22, 2009, 10:31:31 PM »

Is that a fact?

Sorry, it was recollection. I am sorry if I was wrong. I thought Crystal asked for something of Haleigh's and she was refused by Ron so she left it when she went in. Again, sorry if I was wrong.

Fanny~that is exactly what Marie told me......that there were things in the house, toys etc

Thank you. I knew I had read it somewhere, but not exactly where. And also there was something belonging to Haleigh that was still there and Crystal wanted it for herself, and Ron wouldn't let her take it. Does that sound familiar to you?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.