April 25, 2024, 02:03:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448318 times)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: September 22, 2009, 10:31:49 PM »

Oh Lord!  THIS is what it's all about!  God help this poor girl .. and if she is found, I hope DCF can find a decent family for her to live with.  Crystal and her fam failed her all along, and heaven help us if she get put back with all these other yahoos!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: September 22, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »

Ok. I found the RE photos, and I see no toys in the yard:

actually that is round 2 of the pics
round 1 was with these interiors but had exterriors showing the toys and trash ...
then the outside pics were updated to these...
and then round 3 the pic with the bathroom mirror where you can see the reflection of the photogs wasn't there anymore either
me and jg went thru them intensively one night when we were trying to do a floor plan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: September 22, 2009, 10:34:00 PM »

sorry I got inside your quote Hisbiscus

No problem 

You are now officially a Scared Monkey.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1523 on: September 22, 2009, 10:38:52 PM »

I think that Misty has gone for Mental Evaluation because she threatened to commit
suicide on Saturday night.
In Florida, they can use the Baker Act to commit someone to an institution for three
days for evaluation.  They had to wait until Monday to get the court order.
I think it was a social worker or the equilivent, not a girlfriend. who picked her up.
Law enforcement can envoke the Baker Act if a person is deemed a threat to themself
or others.  JMO
I do think you are right, as soon as I saw that tweet about safety/privacy issues.

Was it last night or over the weekend that one of the Monkeys heard on the scanner that someone was being Baker Acted?
cou;ld be wrong but i think it was the nut crying on the side of the road with her clothes in a garbage bag... it was revealed either here or at ws who was actually baker acted and it was not misty

c'mon, let's be a bit more compassionate.  this woman isn't involved in this case, etc.  just cuz she was sitting on the side of the road with her clothes in a bag, crying... doesn't mean she is a "nut".  even if she was the one baker acted.  plenty of folks are baker acted who are very depressed and considered a possible danger to themselves, at that moment.  we don't know her circumstances!  it's not real nice to call her a nut, that's all i'm trying to say..... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: September 22, 2009, 10:39:08 PM »

Ok. I found the RE photos, and I see no toys in the yard:

actually that is round 2 of the pics
round 1 was with these interiors but had exterriors showing the toys and trash ...
then the outside pics were updated to these...
and then round 3 the pic with the bathroom mirror where you can see the reflection of the photogs wasn't there anymore either
me and jg went thru them intensively one night when we were trying to do a floor plan
also there was interrior pics of the porch and i remembered thinking it looked more like pics you would take to judge judy about a bad tennant that left trash behind and being a real estate agent i couldn't understand why they would have posted these pics... also in the pic the red yellow blue bike were right in the front yard and were not there during the investigation pics which says to  me it ws brought out afterward
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1525 on: September 22, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »

It's common practice for a RE agent to take pics before and after the trashout and cleaning process of a rental.  That's so we don't get sued for throwing something away, or we can verify charges against a tenant's deposit. Before the tenant/landlord act in Alabama we actually had to store things that were left behind like the bike for 30 days.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: September 22, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »

I was the one that posted the pic of HaLeigh on a bike penny, and I do not believe the bikes are the same. 

The bike that is in the above pic could be an old bike of HaLeigh's because I have seen a video with her on a different more up-to-date bike.

But why would you leave a single thing that belonged to your missing child? I would be holding onto anything she had touched if I thought she was coming back. IIRC there were a lot of personal belongings of Haleigh's that were just left in the trailer when they moved off.   

Is that a fact?

I also read where Wayanne Kruger posted that there were no toys in the mh when she and Crystal went inside the trailer, which is proven not to be factual by pics and videos on the net.

Sorry, it was recollection. I am sorry if I was wrong. I thought Crystal asked for something of Haleigh's and she was refused by Ron so she left it when she went in. Again, sorry if I was wrong.

Fanny~that is exactly what Marie told me......that there were things in the house, toys etc

Thank you. I knew I had read it somewhere, but not exactly where. And also there was something belonging to Haleigh that was still there and Crystal wanted it for herself, and Ron wouldn't let her take it. Does that sound familiar to you?

Not sure if this is what your referring to, but I remember reading that Crystal had bought HaLeigh a purse and she wanted to have it back... but would not give it to her.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: September 22, 2009, 10:41:13 PM »

welp ... those are the only RE pictures I ever saw. Grabbed them then.

Sorry I don't have what you wanted.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: September 22, 2009, 10:41:42 PM »

I think that Misty has gone for Mental Evaluation because she threatened to commit
suicide on Saturday night.
In Florida, they can use the Baker Act to commit someone to an institution for three
days for evaluation.  They had to wait until Monday to get the court order.
I think it was a social worker or the equilivent, not a girlfriend. who picked her up.
Law enforcement can envoke the Baker Act if a person is deemed a threat to themself
or others.  JMO
I do think you are right, as soon as I saw that tweet about safety/privacy issues.

Was it last night or over the weekend that one of the Monkeys heard on the scanner that someone was being Baker Acted?
cou;ld be wrong but i think it was the nut crying on the side of the road with her clothes in a garbage bag... it was revealed either here or at ws who was actually baker acted and it was not misty

c'mon, let's be a bit more compassionate.  this woman isn't involved in this case, etc.  just cuz she was sitting on the side of the road with her clothes in a bag, crying... doesn't mean she is a "nut".  even if she was the one baker acted.  plenty of folks are baker acted who are very depressed and considered a possible danger to themselves, at that moment.  we don't know her circumstances!  it's not real nice to call her a nut, that's all i'm trying to say..... 

your right but i used that because i thought thats what we were refering to her as the other night i was using it as a refrence name not necessarily trying to call her a nut... still no excuse
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: September 22, 2009, 10:46:36 PM »

I noticed in the video posted as Misty was leaving she had her clothes in red-neck luggage. Plastic bags!   

Monkey Devil!  I noticed that too, Fanny Mae!   

I have to confess that I have made road trips with laundry baskets before. So I might be a red-neck. 
i've one the trash bag move before too...but i was getting out of a situation...not going on vacation....(IMO says a lot about their relationship)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: September 22, 2009, 10:46:49 PM »

I was the one that posted the pic of HaLeigh on a bike penny, and I do not believe the bikes are the same. 

The bike that is in the above pic could be an old bike of HaLeigh's because I have seen a video with her on a different more up-to-date bike.

But why would you leave a single thing that belonged to your missing child? I would be holding onto anything she had touched if I thought she was coming back. IIRC there were a lot of personal belongings of Haleigh's that were just left in the trailer when they moved off.   

Is that a fact?

I also read where Wayanne Kruger posted that there were no toys in the mh when she and Crystal went inside the trailer, which is proven not to be factual by pics and videos on the net.

Sorry, it was recollection. I am sorry if I was wrong. I thought Crystal asked for something of Haleigh's and she was refused by Ron so she left it when she went in. Again, sorry if I was wrong.

Fanny~that is exactly what Marie told me......that there were things in the house, toys etc

Thank you. I knew I had read it somewhere, but not exactly where. And also there was something belonging to Haleigh that was still there and Crystal wanted it for herself, and Ron wouldn't let her take it. Does that sound familiar to you?

Not sure if this is what your referring to, but I remember reading that Crystal had bought HaLeigh a purse and she wanted to have it back... but would not give it to her.

Possibly that is what I am remembering. It seemed to come at the same time of the moveout. Maybe it all ran together for me. Thank You.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: September 22, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »

It's common practice for a RE agent to take pics before and after the trashout and cleaning process of a rental.  That's so we don't get sued for throwing something away, or we can verify charges against a tenant's deposit. Before the tenant/landlord act in Alabama we actually had to store things that were left behind like the bike for 30 days.
right but it was posted with the listing ad... maybe on accident???? they came down so quick that i originally assumed someone had asked him to take them down out of respect but now i'm wondering if it was just a slip up and he never meant to post them...
well i'm not going to talk about them anymore unless i can find them because it seems i'm the only one that saw them and i don't want to discredit myself with any of you but i am 100% positive of what i saw
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1532 on: September 22, 2009, 10:47:01 PM »

o/t and has nothing to do with haleigh disappearing but shows a lot of insight into chelsea and timmy and the whole croslin clan i guess... this is the guy that they all refer to as big brother yet i can't figure out the relation since he is dennis john terzi jr aka dukes and has been deceased for several years.... this was the dukes that was seen on a cross in ms profile pics that was discussed way back in the very beginning...
his profile is all black meaning that you cannot click on links but i have dug those up for ya'll
interesting comments that have been left by the croslins who run this myspace (you can tell that by the fact that the comments are definitely from tim, chelsea etc but when you click on the profile that left them it leads back to this dukes profile hence they are the ones who own it and comment it themselves(if that makes sense... it's like leaving yourself a comment on your own myspace)
here is what the profile normally looks like
http://www.myspace.com/dukesy_doo
here is his friends list
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=212262348
here is what his comments are
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=212262348&page=1&state=122!50!3!210094!74153
here is his pictures
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=212262348&albumId=560203

like i said i just want you guys to see their comments etc... please do not pick on this guy whatsoever as he is deceased and i do not wish to disrespect him or his family by putting him under our microscopes (i know you guys are good hearted but i just want to put that disclaimer of sorts in there)
from the comments you can see that he refered to the entire croslin fam as family and his dad was really glad to see te whole family together tim tom misty chel and lind... i cannot figure out the relation by blood but seems as tho there is
this was his girlfriend and she claims the mondex as her second home
http://www.myspace.com/christylorraine1981
my point in that is that none of these people were strangers to the mondex
here is his other myspace page that is not run by the croslin's
http://www.myspace.com/83_dukes_07
strange that none of the croslins are on his friends list on this one
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=434187858
anyways just take a look at it all it doesn't bear much weight in this case but it does prove that tey were very aware of the mondex and shows a lot into their characters
I cannot view the comments but I have a question about one of his friends. The picture that says my dad, it that the guy we see on the other croslin MS pages that say Spurlock?? I've seen that spurlock and mrs. spurlock on all or almost all of their pages.
i should have told you off the bat AND THE COMMENTS ARE THE MOST INTERESTING you need to copy and paste the whole link blue and black into your browser (don't know why but that happens with comment links) from what i can gather this was one of chelsea's ex bf's yet tim's best friend and not sure if that is the same spurlock guy i'm looking into that now but his last name is terzi and the spurlock's are a cousin of the croslins on the mothers side forgot the girls first name although i want to say it is also chelsea but i could be wrong but spurlock is definitely her married name and they also live in tennessee and are very close with kayla panell (formerly known as kayla overstreet who is joe o's sister)... hope that helps but i will look into the dad of this guy being a relative of the spurlock side i guess... also this kid that died lived in bunnell but i found a 411 listing for daytona also the same place that art alleges joe o spent most of his time during his visit... you need to read the comments chelsea had a memorial tattoo done for this guy with his ashes rubbed into it or at least that is what she was planning... the part i don't get is he moved here in either 2002 or 2004 (i forget) per his obit in the other myspace for him and yet he dated chelsea... when? prior to that he lived in ny
Thanks Penny!! that  helps a lot, earlier when I googled spurlock I saw a family tree website but I didn't go into it,  will try to look at it again. Do we know what involvement, if any, Ron had with either Croslin brother PRIOR to his relationship with Misty several months earlier?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1533 on: September 22, 2009, 10:47:28 PM »

LOL
sorry I got inside your quote Hisbiscus

No problem 

You are now officially a Scared Monkey.  Monkey Devil!
lol
Hibiscus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: September 22, 2009, 10:47:58 PM »

Hopefully, with this latest 'bombshell' by Misty's brother DCF told Ronald that if Misty remained living with him and JR that they would take the poor little boy away from him and give Crystal custody.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1535 on: September 22, 2009, 10:49:27 PM »

Hopefully, with this latest 'bombshell' by Misty's brother DCF told Ronald that if Misty remained living with him and JR that they would take the poor little boy away from him and give Crystal custody.

HMMMMM ... interesting possibility indeed!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1536 on: September 22, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »

If someone threatens suicide on Saturday, they are taken in on Sat. They are not given a chance to stay home til Monday, or go anywhere except straight to an ER, then possibly on to a mental ward. And the poor woman sitting on the side of the road crying, may have been thrown out of her home or something or had been abused. I think it is sad that someone is found sitting beside a road with a trash bag, which could have contained all they owned.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: September 22, 2009, 10:50:55 PM »

I noticed in the video posted as Misty was leaving she had her clothes in red-neck luggage. Plastic bags!   

Monkey Devil!  I noticed that too, Fanny Mae!   

I have to confess that I have made road trips with laundry baskets before. So I might be a red-neck. 
i've one the trash bag move before too...but i was getting out of a situation...not going on vacation....(IMO says a lot about their relationship)

Well, now that you are talking about moveouts, I've done that too, but it wasn't a couple of little dinky plastic grocery bags! It was more like a couple of boxes full of contstruction bags and a truck! I could have never in my life had enough stuff for a trip in two grocery bags.
I'm a lot more high maintenance than that! 

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: September 22, 2009, 10:52:59 PM »

o/t and has nothing to do with haleigh disappearing but shows a lot of insight into chelsea and timmy and the whole croslin clan i guess... this is the guy that they all refer to as big brother yet i can't figure out the relation since he is dennis john terzi jr aka dukes and has been deceased for several years.... this was the dukes that was seen on a cross in ms profile pics that was discussed way back in the very beginning...
his profile is all black meaning that you cannot click on links but i have dug those up for ya'll
interesting comments that have been left by the croslins who run this myspace (you can tell that by the fact that the comments are definitely from tim, chelsea etc but when you click on the profile that left them it leads back to this dukes profile hence they are the ones who own it and comment it themselves(if that makes sense... it's like leaving yourself a comment on your own myspace)
here is what the profile normally looks like
http://www.myspace.com/dukesy_doo
here is his friends list
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=212262348
here is what his comments are
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=212262348&page=1&state=122!50!3!210094!74153
here is his pictures
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=212262348&albumId=560203

like i said i just want you guys to see their comments etc... please do not pick on this guy whatsoever as he is deceased and i do not wish to disrespect him or his family by putting him under our microscopes (i know you guys are good hearted but i just want to put that disclaimer of sorts in there)
from the comments you can see that he refered to the entire croslin fam as family and his dad was really glad to see te whole family together tim tom misty chel and lind... i cannot figure out the relation by blood but seems as tho there is
this was his girlfriend and she claims the mondex as her second home
http://www.myspace.com/christylorraine1981
my point in that is that none of these people were strangers to the mondex
here is his other myspace page that is not run by the croslin's
http://www.myspace.com/83_dukes_07
strange that none of the croslins are on his friends list on this one
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=434187858
anyways just take a look at it all it doesn't bear much weight in this case but it does prove that tey were very aware of the mondex and shows a lot into their characters
I cannot view the comments but I have a question about one of his friends. The picture that says my dad, it that the guy we see on the other croslin MS pages that say Spurlock?? I've seen that spurlock and mrs. spurlock on all or almost all of their pages.
i should have told you off the bat AND THE COMMENTS ARE THE MOST INTERESTING you need to copy and paste the whole link blue and black into your browser (don't know why but that happens with comment links) from what i can gather this was one of chelsea's ex bf's yet tim's best friend and not sure if that is the same spurlock guy i'm looking into that now but his last name is terzi and the spurlock's are a cousin of the croslins on the mothers side forgot the girls first name although i want to say it is also chelsea but i could be wrong but spurlock is definitely her married name and they also live in tennessee and are very close with kayla panell (formerly known as kayla overstreet who is joe o's sister)... hope that helps but i will look into the dad of this guy being a relative of the spurlock side i guess... also this kid that died lived in bunnell but i found a 411 listing for daytona also the same place that art alleges joe o spent most of his time during his visit... you need to read the comments chelsea had a memorial tattoo done for this guy with his ashes rubbed into it or at least that is what she was planning... the part i don't get is he moved here in either 2002 or 2004 (i forget) per his obit in the other myspace for him and yet he dated chelsea... when? prior to that he lived in ny
Thanks Penny!! that  helps a lot, earlier when I googled spurlock I saw a family tree website but I didn't go into it,  will try to look at it again. Do we know what involvement, if any, Ron had with either Croslin brother PRIOR to his relationship with Misty several months earlier?
I don't know if he knew them or not but he was suppose to have lived up the street from them in a 2 brm trailer
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1539 on: September 22, 2009, 10:53:34 PM »

If someone threatens suicide on Saturday, they are taken in on Sat. They are not given a chance to stay home til Monday, or go anywhere except straight to an ER, then possibly on to a mental ward. And the poor woman sitting on the side of the road crying, may have been thrown out of her home or something or had been abused. I think it is sad that someone is found sitting beside a road with a trash bag, which could have contained all they owned.

I agree Darla, how very sad...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.