March 28, 2024, 09:49:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 446988 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: September 22, 2009, 10:54:06 PM »

To complete the bedroom pictures, this is the best I could get of Ronald Jr's room. Ronald is standing at the doorway of Haleigh's room. I believe Ronald Jr's room is to his left.

I just watched this Today Show video again and saw the images of Haleigh's toys outside after the home was released by LE. I remember a monkey asking about a photo of a purple bucket and a bicycle. So I grabbed a screen shot of this in the video. This was taken right after LE released the home back to Ronald and reporters.

that also was me and i wasn't really asking about the toys and i don't know if you ever saved these or were aware of their existence but in the original real estate listing pictures that the realtor had taken and posted it showed all the crap they left behiind in the front porch, trash etc and also some toys left in te yard... i posted that i don't think here maybe at ws or topix and got shat all over because everyone said i had no proof those were their toys and that it could have been pics used b4 ron rented it in the last listing... well i came across a pic of haleigh oin the same bike and there is the purple bucket... i would go back and look for my original posts to the original site i posted the original listing pics but i'm pretty sure it was the same site i got kicked off of for calling nay nay a slor and stating that if giving a few free bj's broke the case then so be it.... people found that offensive and i was reported for assuming she was a paid slor and my membership was history lol and hence all my prior posts...
anyways do you have the original real estate rental pics ? they were only up for a day or so then went to the ones that we all later saw

I was the one that posted the pic of HaLeigh on a bike penny, and I do not believe the bikes are the same. 

The bike that is in the above pic could be an old bike of HaLeigh's because I have seen a video with her on a different more up-to-date bike.

I am just waiting for someone to find me!

Is anyone looking for me?

i've never seen this pic before ... however i would like to add that when their trailor was for rent the original realtor pics had a bunch of trash left behind in the front porch and toys left behind in the yard... i posted that it was strange that you would leave behind your daughter who is missing toys... i posted here and at ws as well and at ws i received such attacks that how dare i say that and i had no proof that they were her toys.... well it was this exact bike and a purple bucket that i just saw in crystals ms pics... so guess i was right after all

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6034.msg944469#msg944469

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: September 22, 2009, 10:54:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys ... would anyone mind providing me with the link to the weekend video of Misty and RC parting as she leaves for "the beach"?  tia

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: September 22, 2009, 10:56:21 PM »

suspicious 1,,,,,,has written a very possible theory as to what had happened that night and it makes more sense then anything I have heard yet......its over at ws....I dont know if Im allowed to post it here....if its ok I will...its a very good theory and I thik it could be close to what happened..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1543 on: September 22, 2009, 10:56:41 PM »

o/t and has nothing to do with haleigh disappearing but shows a lot of insight into chelsea and timmy and the whole croslin clan i guess... this is the guy that they all refer to as big brother yet i can't figure out the relation since he is dennis john terzi jr aka dukes and has been deceased for several years.... this was the dukes that was seen on a cross in ms profile pics that was discussed way back in the very beginning...
his profile is all black meaning that you cannot click on links but i have dug those up for ya'll
interesting comments that have been left by the croslins who run this myspace (you can tell that by the fact that the comments are definitely from tim, chelsea etc but when you click on the profile that left them it leads back to this dukes profile hence they are the ones who own it and comment it themselves(if that makes sense... it's like leaving yourself a comment on your own myspace)
here is what the profile normally looks like
http://www.myspace.com/dukesy_doo
here is his friends list
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=212262348
here is what his comments are
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=212262348&page=1&state=122!50!3!210094!74153
here is his pictures
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=212262348&albumId=560203

like i said i just want you guys to see their comments etc... please do not pick on this guy whatsoever as he is deceased and i do not wish to disrespect him or his family by putting him under our microscopes (i know you guys are good hearted but i just want to put that disclaimer of sorts in there)
from the comments you can see that he refered to the entire croslin fam as family and his dad was really glad to see te whole family together tim tom misty chel and lind... i cannot figure out the relation by blood but seems as tho there is
this was his girlfriend and she claims the mondex as her second home
http://www.myspace.com/christylorraine1981
my point in that is that none of these people were strangers to the mondex
here is his other myspace page that is not run by the croslin's
http://www.myspace.com/83_dukes_07
strange that none of the croslins are on his friends list on this one
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=434187858
anyways just take a look at it all it doesn't bear much weight in this case but it does prove that tey were very aware of the mondex and shows a lot into their characters
I cannot view the comments but I have a question about one of his friends. The picture that says my dad, it that the guy we see on the other croslin MS pages that say Spurlock?? I've seen that spurlock and mrs. spurlock on all or almost all of their pages.
i should have told you off the bat AND THE COMMENTS ARE THE MOST INTERESTING you need to copy and paste the whole link blue and black into your browser (don't know why but that happens with comment links) from what i can gather this was one of chelsea's ex bf's yet tim's best friend and not sure if that is the same spurlock guy i'm looking into that now but his last name is terzi and the spurlock's are a cousin of the croslins on the mothers side forgot the girls first name although i want to say it is also chelsea but i could be wrong but spurlock is definitely her married name and they also live in tennessee and are very close with kayla panell (formerly known as kayla overstreet who is joe o's sister)... hope that helps but i will look into the dad of this guy being a relative of the spurlock side i guess... also this kid that died lived in bunnell but i found a 411 listing for daytona also the same place that art alleges joe o spent most of his time during his visit... you need to read the comments chelsea had a memorial tattoo done for this guy with his ashes rubbed into it or at least that is what she was planning... the part i don't get is he moved here in either 2002 or 2004 (i forget) per his obit in the other myspace for him and yet he dated chelsea... when? prior to that he lived in ny
update no that is not the spurlock that is on everyone's page and also i was wrong about the wife being the one that is most closest with kayla i had her mistaken for someone else however they are still cousins... it was monica that you see on everyone's page that is close with kayla panell and she has a daughter named chelsea... sorry for the mix up... this guy in the pic that you ask about owns a dredging company somewhere in fl with the word terzi in the title but i have not been able to locate where as of yet
thanks again

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: September 22, 2009, 10:56:46 PM »

It's common practice for a RE agent to take pics before and after the trashout and cleaning process of a rental.  That's so we don't get sued for throwing something away, or we can verify charges against a tenant's deposit. Before the tenant/landlord act in Alabama we actually had to store things that were left behind like the bike for 30 days.
right but it was posted with the listing ad... maybe on accident???? they came down so quick that i originally assumed someone had asked him to take them down out of respect but now i'm wondering if it was just a slip up and he never meant to post them...
well i'm not going to talk about them anymore unless i can find them because it seems i'm the only one that saw them and i don't want to discredit myself with any of you but i am 100% positive of what i saw
Quiet possible it was an accident especially if someone other than the agent was doing the posting.  And I'm willing to bet they exist cause the first thing I was taught in RE school CYA!!!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: September 22, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »

Ok I just now found out that misty is gone. So did someone actually see her leave? and did ron go with her? And does anyone know why she left. And is she even alive.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: September 22, 2009, 10:59:54 PM »

if Misty went out, there could possibly be phone calls of her setting up a meeting (to party or otherwise).

I wonder how far back LE has gone checking calls on her cell.

Also, I asked last night but then had to leave if either Misty or Ron checked around OUTSIDE for Haleigh?

I can't and I don't believe any of us know exactly how far back Le has gone checking Misty's cell phone records. But if they have not checked her entire phone records by this time shame on them.

As far as Ron and Misty looking for HaLeigh outside in the wee hours that morning, I don't recall reading or hearing that.  But I did hear that the beds were looked under in the search for HaLeigh. 

thanks Heart.

The beds were flat on the floor (not on frames) so I don't know why they would check under them.

Reason for asking about an outside search - she saw the back door wide open...

I keep remembering Mark Lunsford's 911 call where you can hear that he and his mom are frantically searching the outside of their home for Jessie.

Why didn't Ron and Misty search outside since the back door was open?

This is total b.s. and looks like all the cops are waiting on now is someone to step up and tell the truth.  But it seems these people have a distrust of LE (gosh, wonder why?) and are just not going to do it.  Cops need to seriously interview everyone that called Misty during that last week.

Maybe they thought she rolled under the beds?  Or forgot they didnt have frames under the beds when they made that statement...   That just seems strange to me when they showed the bedroom and all the beds are on the floor like that!
i'm stepping in on this one because we keep talikng about it... ron's bed def had no frame and of course the little mattress on the floor had no beneath it as it was on the floor however in the pics of haleighs room you can see that she has a toddler bed and once you take the mattress off it is pole like rails that you can clearly see thru... assuming that it was haleighs mattress on the floor you would have been able to see beneath the bed in her room from the doorway... not sure what ron jr's bed status was but in a previos pic of haleighs first day which i posted earlier asking the identity of the person in the chair (which was tn) you could see a toddler mattress on top of a futon wooden frame (which also have no beneath the bed)... my point is best case scenario if we assume that jr is not sleeping on the crappy futon contraption and has a legit bed that makes 1 bed to check under.... also why was there a toddler mattress in the living rm in the 1st day of school pics anyways... judging by their crappy tv they probably didn't have a tv in haleighs room and i am willing to bet that coupling that with the fact that misty called ron b4 and complained about haleigh not going to sleep and his solution was put on a movie (per a co-worker of ron's but not the day she went missing)is further proof that haleigh was one of those kids trained to sleep with the tv on also explains her fear of the dark... if you doon't give a kid a nightlight they usually aren't scared of the dark however if they are always used to sleeping with the tv on then when you have no tv on they will tell you they are scared of the dark JMO

Some pictures to help with your post:

Haleigh's room:

Haleigh's mattress on floor in master bedroom:

We never got a good look into Ronald Jr's room, so I don't have a picture of that.
why did they feel like the kids had to sleep in they same room?  to be honest i can't get my daughter out of my bed...she sneaks in while we're asleep)..but this looks ??contrived? planned?   there was a reason?
sorry still catching up

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: September 22, 2009, 11:01:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys ... would anyone mind providing me with the link to the weekend video of Misty and RC parting as she leaves for "the beach"?  tia

Take a deep breath and brace yourself.

http://www.wesh.com/video/21043768/index.html

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: September 22, 2009, 11:03:05 PM »

Didn't I read that Ron filed a complaint Sat nite against Tommy for harrassing and/or threating phone calls???  Could this have anything to do with Misty leaving for her *safety*??
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: September 22, 2009, 11:04:11 PM »

I see there are several new monkeys!!  Don't want to miss any, so let me say to all of you who are new:

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: September 22, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »

Take a deep breath and brace yourself.

http://www.wesh.com/video/21043768/index.html

TU Fanny Mae ..where's the gag me with a spoon monkey icon?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: September 22, 2009, 11:07:30 PM »

This is suspitous1/s theory from over at WS........I hope its ok to post, it makes more sense then anything Ive read so far/.

Well, my boyfriend and I just watched another episode of NG and my boyfriend said some interesting things that I would like to share with everyone.

First off, my boyfriend just found out about the 20 calls made to Misty by Ron. His first reaction was "oh, why was it so urgent for him to talk to her?" This is what his theory is:

Ron is involved but no how everyone thinks he his. Maybe Ron got a phone call at work from one of his drug buddies and got wind of someone coming to his house to take back something that belonged to them. Maybe a drug deal gone bad. (Ron reference to his daughter as not being "property" but a human being). Ron panicks and tries to get a hold of Misty but she is not answering her phone. Maybe she thinks Ron is calling her to argue again but these calls were about something totally different. KInda like he is calling to warn her. Ron is so nervous about what might happen that he calls her 20 times! With no luck, he calls Tommy and fills Tommy in on what is happening and suggest that he goes to check on them, and Tommy did just that. Ron didn't call grandma to check on them because he didn't want her caught up in this mess so Ron calls the one person that he thinks may be able to handle the situation. Tommy doesn't know what to expect at the MH so he takes Joe with him (2 is better than 1 when you are up against a couple of drug dealers) Tommy goes to the MH, knocks, and no one answered. Tommy said that he waited around for awhile to see whether or not Misty would answer the door or arrive home. Wait a minute. I would think that the average person, if it was just a routine check up on Misty, would have knocked, gotten no answer and left. Why did Tommy wait around for her? Because whatever Ron told him was warrant enough for him wait around for awhile.

Maybe Misty wasn't home when the drug buddies got there but she slipped up and left the kids there sleep. Haleigh got up in the middle of the robbery and they took her. Maybe they took her because they knew she could identify them and couldn't risk the chance. IDK. Misty returns home unaware as to what has happened to Haleigh. She gets home right before Ron, literally.. She doesn't know what is going on. I think if LE would've given Misty a lie detector test right then she would've PASSED IT. I think at that point she really didn't know what had happened. But Ron knew what was going on.

Misty had to stick to her story that she was asleep because she had indeed left the MH. That was the first lie she told to Ron about that night, so in fear of Ron she had to tell the same story to LE. From the day Haleigh disappeared up until Misty took the lie detector test Ron filled her in on what was going on. That's when the cover up began. They both have ties in this. Misty for not being at the MH and Ron for being the reason the guys were there in the first place. I also believe that Ron told his mother what really happened which is the reason she protects Misty. Because Misty protects Ron. She stands behind her man and that's why in TN eyes Misty is a good woman, like a saint.lol Misty is doing all this lying for her son.

Whatever is going on Ron has a part in it. And I think the truth will hurt Ron more than it will Misty. That's what I think brought on the ratgate incident. Dead Rat..meaning if you tell you die? Misty family is mad because Misty is going along with BS and there is no doubt in my mind Hank filled mom in on what Ron called and said that night. They were worried about Misty which could be the reason for the non emergency police call. They were expecting something to happen? and at the time of that call there was no real emergency or they would've called 911. But after that call something did happen and Misty is out, with her cell phone off..knows nothing. All of this went on without her knowledge.

My boyfriend isn't the brightest crayon in the box but something about his theory just seems possible to me.

Misty account is true except for being there in the MH. What she meant to say was "I left at about 10p-but when I got home all I saw was a 3. Just so happens it's moments before Ron arrives home. When she walks through the door after being out, she notices the kitchen light on, and immediately notices the back door cracked and knew the door was locked when she left (not when she went to bed). She then runs to the bedroom looking for the kids and notices Haleigh is gone. And that's all she knows.

No doubt that it wasn't random. But they both, Misty and Ron, have something to do with this.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: September 22, 2009, 11:08:31 PM »

Didn't I read that Ron filed a complaint Sat nite against Tommy for harrassing and/or threating phone calls???  Could this have anything to do with Misty leaving for her *safety*??

That was Timmy.  Tommy is locked behind bars, I hope he is not making threatening phone calls from the jail.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: September 22, 2009, 11:08:38 PM »

It looks like Ronald was walking Misty over to a blue car in that video ....any clues? and it looks like a newer model to me also...
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: September 22, 2009, 11:09:00 PM »

Nancy Grace Bombshell!

Misty Croslin skipped town

ohhh Heart...theheheh

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1555 on: September 22, 2009, 11:09:00 PM »

suspicious 1,,,,,,has written a very possible theory as to what had happened that night and it makes more sense then anything I have heard yet......its over at ws....I dont know if Im allowed to post it here....if its ok I will...its a very good theory and I thik it could be close to what happened..

As with anything else, HH, am thinking it's fine to post that.  We do with other stuff, making sure folks know it's a quote, where from, and all that.   I'd like to read it.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: September 22, 2009, 11:12:00 PM »

As with anything else, HH, am thinking it's fine to post that.  We do with other stuff, making sure folks know it's a quote, where from, and all that.   I'd like to read it.   

Ohhhhh you just posted it!  LOL  Thanks!   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: September 22, 2009, 11:12:13 PM »

something else Im wondering, have been wondering,  Where is Misty's eyebrow ring.....her eyebrow is pierced, but Ive never seen her with the eyebrow jelwrey in......wonder why..
eyebrow preservation? 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: September 22, 2009, 11:15:18 PM »

Nancy Grace Bombshell!

Misty Croslin skipped town

ohhh Heart...theheheh

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: September 22, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

This is suspitous1/s theory from over at WS........I hope its ok to post, it makes more sense then anything Ive read so far/.

Well, my boyfriend and I just watched another episode of NG and my boyfriend said some interesting things that I would like to share with everyone.

First off, my boyfriend just found out about the 20 calls made to Misty by Ron. His first reaction was "oh, why was it so urgent for him to talk to her?" This is what his theory is:

Ron is involved but no how everyone thinks he his. Maybe Ron got a phone call at work from one of his drug buddies and got wind of someone coming to his house to take back something that belonged to them. Maybe a drug deal gone bad. (Ron reference to his daughter as not being "property" but a human being). Ron panicks and tries to get a hold of Misty but she is not answering her phone. Maybe she thinks Ron is calling her to argue again but these calls were about something totally different. KInda like he is calling to warn her. Ron is so nervous about what might happen that he calls her 20 times! With no luck, he calls Tommy and fills Tommy in on what is happening and suggest that he goes to check on them, and Tommy did just that. Ron didn't call grandma to check on them because he didn't want her caught up in this mess so Ron calls the one person that he thinks may be able to handle the situation. Tommy doesn't know what to expect at the MH so he takes Joe with him (2 is better than 1 when you are up against a couple of drug dealers) Tommy goes to the MH, knocks, and no one answered. Tommy said that he waited around for awhile to see whether or not Misty would answer the door or arrive home. Wait a minute. I would think that the average person, if it was just a routine check up on Misty, would have knocked, gotten no answer and left. Why did Tommy wait around for her? Because whatever Ron told him was warrant enough for him wait around for awhile.

Maybe Misty wasn't home when the drug buddies got there but she slipped up and left the kids there sleep. Haleigh got up in the middle of the robbery and they took her. Maybe they took her because they knew she could identify them and couldn't risk the chance. IDK. Misty returns home unaware as to what has happened to Haleigh. She gets home right before Ron, literally.. She doesn't know what is going on. I think if LE would've given Misty a lie detector test right then she would've PASSED IT. I think at that point she really didn't know what had happened. But Ron knew what was going on.

Misty had to stick to her story that she was asleep because she had indeed left the MH. That was the first lie she told to Ron about that night, so in fear of Ron she had to tell the same story to LE. From the day Haleigh disappeared up until Misty took the lie detector test Ron filled her in on what was going on. That's when the cover up began. They both have ties in this. Misty for not being at the MH and Ron for being the reason the guys were there in the first place. I also believe that Ron told his mother what really happened which is the reason she protects Misty. Because Misty protects Ron. She stands behind her man and that's why in TN eyes Misty is a good woman, like a saint.lol Misty is doing all this lying for her son.

Whatever is going on Ron has a part in it. And I think the truth will hurt Ron more than it will Misty. That's what I think brought on the ratgate incident. Dead Rat..meaning if you tell you die? Misty family is mad because Misty is going along with BS and there is no doubt in my mind Hank filled mom in on what Ron called and said that night. They were worried about Misty which could be the reason for the non emergency police call. They were expecting something to happen? and at the time of that call there was no real emergency or they would've called 911. But after that call something did happen and Misty is out, with her cell phone off..knows nothing. All of this went on without her knowledge.

My boyfriend isn't the brightest crayon in the box but something about his theory just seems possible to me.

Misty account is true except for being there in the MH. What she meant to say was "I left at about 10p-but when I got home all I saw was a 3. Just so happens it's moments before Ron arrives home. When she walks through the door after being out, she notices the kitchen light on, and immediately notices the back door cracked and knew the door was locked when she left (not when she went to bed). She then runs to the bedroom looking for the kids and notices Haleigh is gone. And that's all she knows.

No doubt that it wasn't random. But they both, Misty and Ron, have something to do with this.

Yet another plausible theory of what happened that night!  This case is insane in all it's possibilities!  One thing I will say .. although I am hesitant to admit it .. but I know people who are a lot like the Croslins/Cummings ... and I have actually witnessed a continual hitting of the redail button on their cells when they are trying to reach each other for things that you and I would certainly realize were insignicant in the scheme of life.  I'm just trying to say that maybe one of the reasons this case has not been solved yet is because LE and the rest of us are not as idiotic as these creatures from the swamp!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.