April 26, 2024, 03:57:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448385 times)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1780 on: September 23, 2009, 02:51:57 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/

Letter from Misty Galpal: Did Haleigh Cummings OD?
September 23rd, 2009

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has obtained a blockbuster letter from a jailed Misty Cummings girlfriend, Kristina Prevatt, aka, Nay Nay, who says detectives confronted her with a witness statement claiming she was partying with Misty the night Haleigh vanished, and that the missing six year old accidentally overdosed on Oxycontin and died.

According to the letter, the witness claimed they “freaked” out, and that another party participant named White Boy Greg, aka, Greg Page, scooped Haleigh’s body into a bag and drove to a nearby pond to toss her. Repeated calls to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department were not returned. Another lead investigator told me he was unaware of the letter.

Page vehemently denies the charges, and and any involvement in Haleigh’s disappearance or knowledge of what happened to her, and sources close to the case told me months ago he’d been ruled out as a suspect. His name surfaced again last night when he was arrested and charged with drug possession by Palatka Florida police

*snipped*

Good Grief!!!  Who's dropping the Bomshells! now!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: September 23, 2009, 02:53:02 PM »

Oxycontin to my knowledge does not taste good?  anyone?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1782 on: September 23, 2009, 02:58:33 PM »

September 23rd, 2009

The Bald Truth has obtained a blockbuster letter from a jailed Misty Cummings girlfriend, Kristina Prevatt, aka, Nay Nay, who says detectives confronted her with a witness statement claiming she was partying with Misty the night Haleigh vanished, and that the missing six year old accidentally overdosed on Oxycontin and died.

According to the letter, the witness claimed they “freaked” out, and that another party participant named White Boy Greg, aka, Greg Page, scooped Haleigh’s body into a bag and drove to a nearby pond to toss her. Repeated calls to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department were not returned. Another lead investigator told me he was unaware of the letter.

Page vehemently denies the charges, and and any involvement in Haleigh’s disappearance or knowledge of what happened to her, and sources close to the case told me months ago he’d been ruled out as a suspect. His name surfaced again last night when he was arrested and charged with drug possession by Palatka Florida police

*snipped*

The rest of the story... lol

September 23rd, 2009

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth

(first part above... snipped)

“I got interorogated by the detectives again about the Haleigh case,” writes Prevatt, requesting that her ex-boyfriend and father of their child send money. “You are not going to believe what they told me. They said that your good friend (Joe) went to detectives and wrote a sworn affadavit that I was with Misty, White Boy Greg and Haleigh the night of Haleigh’s disappearance which you know I was at your house.

“Well, anyways, he said that we all were all over at a party at … house and Haleigh got a hold of some Oxycontin and died. We supposedly freaked out and Greg put her in a black bag in my car and we took her to a pond by the Mondex.”

Investigators did search a pond last weekend in that area, but claimed nothing of evidentiary value was found. Misty has told investigators she was indeed partying with Page, and Prevatt in the days leading up to the Sunday before Haleigh vanished, but no credible witness has come forward who saw Misty any place other than where she said she was that night–at home babysitting Haleigh and her brother.

Tommy Croslin, now jailed on gun theft charges on a whopping $50,000 bond, claims she was apparently not home when he dropped by to check on her after Ronald Cummings called to say she’d not returned his calls and would he stop by.

Private investigator William Staubs, aka Cobra, says he obtained the jailhouse letter from someone close to Nay Nay, who remains in the Putnam County Jail on drug charges, and passed it on to law enforcement. We spoke with the go between who verified the letter as authentic and obtained it from the recipient.
Police have called her accounts conflicting and believe she knows more than she’s been revealing.

In the letter, Prevatt says “the detectives got my car from the junkyard and to do some CSI shit.

“When you see our friend, you need to ask him why the f*** would he make up some bullshit like that and putmein themiddle of a homicide investigation! I’m going to slap that mf in the face if I ever see him.

“You know I was with you that night! Well just had to let you kow what’s going on. Always, Nay Nay

In fact, witnesses have told The Bald Truth Prevatt slept much of Sunday and that Monday night may have been seen fighting with a woman outside her boyfriend’s home over custody of their child. White Boy Greg Page says he was told by officers he passed a lie detector test.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1783 on: September 23, 2009, 03:01:05 PM »

Oxycontin to my knowledge does not taste good?  anyone?
No it does not. Haleigh accidentally overdosed on Oxycontin and died.    How does a 5 year old accidentally overdose on Oxycontin? No way, no how, either one of these brain dead little sluts gave her some, or the little one thought it was candy.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: September 23, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »

well, as soon as I saw Cobra's name mentioned in this article I stopped reading, I dont think that Cobra knows half of what he says he does and nothing about the night HaLeigh came up missing.......this article says a whole lot of nothing .,.....just something to add more questions to this already puzzling case.......I think Art needs to stop.IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: September 23, 2009, 03:05:28 PM »

Letter from TJ Hart's site. He has an updated story.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5281690.php

Posted: Wednesday, 23 September 2009 2:09PM

Haleigh Update: Prevatt's Jail Letter, WBG Arrested, Released

TJ Hart

There was a flurry of activity in Putnam County overnight with the arrest on drug charges of a man whose name has been mentioned a few times in relation to the stepmother of 6-year-old Haleigh Cumming from Satsuma and mysterious letter from a Putnam County inmate that could shed light as to why a pond was drainded over the weekend in the seach for Haleigh Cummings.
...more at the site.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: September 23, 2009, 03:09:18 PM »

September 23rd, 2009

*snipped*

The rest of the story... lol

September 23rd, 2009

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth

(first part above... snipped)

“I got interorogated by the detectives again about the Haleigh case,” writes Prevatt, requesting that her ex-boyfriend and father of their child send money. “You are not going to believe what they told me. They said that your good friend (Joe) went to detectives and wrote a sworn affadavit that I was with Misty, White Boy Greg and Haleigh the night of Haleigh’s disappearance which you know I was at your house.

“Well, anyways, he said that we all were all over at a party at … house and Haleigh got a hold of some Oxycontin and died. We supposedly freaked out and Greg put her in a black bag in my car and we took her to a pond by the Mondex.”

Investigators did search a pond last weekend in that area, but claimed nothing of evidentiary value was found. Misty has told investigators she was indeed partying with Page, and Prevatt in the days leading up to the Sunday before Haleigh vanished, but no credible witness has come forward who saw Misty any place other than where she said she was that night–at home babysitting Haleigh and her brother.

Tommy Croslin, now jailed on gun theft charges on a whopping $50,000 bond, claims she was apparently not home when he dropped by to check on her after Ronald Cummings called to say she’d not returned his calls and would he stop by.

Private investigator William Staubs, aka Cobra, says he obtained the jailhouse letter from someone close to Nay Nay, who remains in the Putnam County Jail on drug charges, and passed it on to law enforcement. We spoke with the go between who verified the letter as authentic and obtained it from the recipient.
Police have called her accounts conflicting and believe she knows more than she’s been revealing.

In the letter, Prevatt says “the detectives got my car from the junkyard and to do some CSI shit.

“When you see our friend, you need to ask him why the f*** would he make up some bullshit like that and putmein themiddle of a homicide investigation! I’m going to slap that mf in the face if I ever see him.

“You know I was with you that night! Well just had to let you kow what’s going on. Always, Nay Nay

In fact, witnesses have told The Bald Truth Prevatt slept much of Sunday and that Monday night may have been seen fighting with a woman outside her boyfriend’s home over custody of their child. White Boy Greg Page says he was told by officers he passed a lie detector test.

Judging by the process of elimination, this would leave AMBER left to write the letter. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1787 on: September 23, 2009, 03:13:28 PM »

Actiq contains oxycodone (oxycontin).

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: September 23, 2009, 03:13:58 PM »

Already released!

GREGORY  LEWIS  PAGE
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/22/2009 11:14:55 PM  - Booking#: 09-03931
Release Date & Time: 9/23/2009 12:01:00 AM
DOB: 8/4/1980 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

Thanks Brandi.

Janet

Since booking had WBGs pic out the other night, I'm guessing that he was there then, just not booked yet.  Like they had his file pulled and ready to go whenever he would be booked.  Kept him cooling his heels in jail thruout the weekend, then officially booked him just prior to his release.  That's my guess. 

so why 2 different pics and a haircut in between... and if we believe wat a poster left here (not sure who) that she asked her son and he said missing booking numbers could be for a minor or someone who is not fully booked yet then shouldn't his # be one of the ones missing from the sequence of the other night????
i really don't get why 2 different pictures from the other night and now the one from the other night had never been used before...
some people that are on heroin really bad get sent to the er for detox before they can book them is that a possibility... reason for heroin and not crack is you can actually die from heroin cold turkey detox...
i don't get it

Imho, WBG's looks have changed. The earlier photos of WBG depicts a younger male. He has aged.

On my place of employment we can use our picture id just for so long. After our appearance start changing, then the picture id has to be redone.

In other words an updated photo.

i totally agree my point is his accidental pic from the other day was an updated photo... that one from the other day was never used as a mugshot b4 and this one is not the same as that one so why the need for 2 updated photos within 3 days of each other is my question.....
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: September 23, 2009, 03:14:12 PM »

TJ Hart

There was a flurry of activity in Putnam County overnight with the arrest on drug charges of a man whose name has been mentioned a few times in relation to the stepmother of 6-year-old Haleigh Cumming from Satsuma and mysterious letter from a Putnam County inmate that could shed light as to why a pond was drainded over the weekend in the seach for Haleigh Cummings.
...more at the site.

Tnx Brandi.

So who in the world is this Joe person?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: September 23, 2009, 03:15:42 PM »

TJ Hart

...more at the site.

good find Brandi....
my oh my....head is in a tail spin with all this...
this seems pretty well written for any of the characters involved ...jmo....just sayin...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1791 on: September 23, 2009, 03:18:04 PM »

well, as soon as I saw Cobra's name mentioned in this article I stopped reading, I dont think that Cobra knows half of what he says he does and nothing about the night HaLeigh came up missing.......this article says a whole lot of nothing .,.....just something to add more questions to this already puzzling case.......I think Art needs to stop.IMO

I disagree since there is a photo of the actual letter..

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: September 23, 2009, 03:19:57 PM »

TJ Hart

...more at the site.

Tnx Brandi.

Yeah, that's what I'm dying to know.  Were Joe from TN and NayNay's ex friends?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: September 23, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »

Tnx Brandi.

Well it looks like there's a last name there - maybe starting with a "P"?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: September 23, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »

It's Joe Psycho per AH's website or TJ's.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: September 23, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »

TJ Hart

...more at the site.

Tnx Brandi.

I blew up the Joe name, and still cannot read it or guess the last name:

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: September 23, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »

It's Joe Psycho per AH's website or TJ's.

Tnx fatcat.

So.............who is "Joe Psycho"? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: September 23, 2009, 03:29:18 PM »

I disagree since there is a photo of the actual letter..
didnt say that there was no letter, but I dont see Cobra with the letter in his hands, so....thats what Im talking about,  ad I dont see anyone writing the letter......I just dont trust Cobra and the bullcrap he comes up  with.....anyone else  that wants to can, I just dont...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: September 23, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »

I guess Kristina does not know how to spell Psycho.

97.3 The SKY spoke with  Haleigh Cummings' paternal grandmother Teresa Neves about this letter. Neves says she is aware of the man identified as "Joe  Psycho" in the letter.  Neves sighed and told WSKY that this man named "Joe" has had some credibility issues.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: September 23, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »

TY Brandi - that may very well be Naynay's way of spelling "psycho".

And her letter talks about her car being towed from the dump, would that have anything to do with the car people saw being towed from the pond area over the weekend?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.