April 25, 2024, 11:21:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448352 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »

Sorry IM.  I keep getting in everyone's quote box today.   

It's ok, I do it all the time myself, then try to correct it and end up doing it agian

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2009, 07:05:16 PM »

www.news4jax.com

Sheriff: Pond Yields Nothing On Haleigh
Investigators Say Nothing Found Relates To Missing Child's Case

UPDATED: 4:29 pm EDT September 20, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- Investigators say they finished draining and searching a Putnam County pond Saturday. Maj. Gary Bowling with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office tells Channel 4 that crews found no evidence in relation to the search for 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Saturday morning, the sheriff's office issued a statement denying rumors that Haleigh's body was found, but they were continuing to search the 5-acre pond and surrounding woods off U.S. 19 south of Palatka for evidence in the case.

A man tells Channel 4 the sheriff's office asked his pumping company to drain a pond off U.S Highway 19 south of Palatka.

Haleigh disappeared from her home in Satsuma in February.

Area residents said that while the pond is a 35-minute drive from the mobile home where Haleigh was last seen, it's not that far from water access across the river from Satsuma.

The Putnam County Sheriff's office statement said the search was not the result of any information received in a Thursday night interview with Hank Croslin Jr., who was arrested earlier in the week on charges unrelated to this case.

Croslin is the brother of Haleigh's stepmother, who is the last person to see the girl before she disappeared. Croslin's wife, Lindsey, and two others were to come in on Friday for questioning.

Detectives said they also questioned three other inmates about the girl’s disappearance.

Misty Croslin, who has since married Haleigh's father, put Haleigh to bed in a Satsuma mobile home the night of Feb. 9. Before dawn the next morning, she was gone.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2009, 07:10:00 PM »

# Locals in immediate area of L Pond confirm that pumps have stopped.1 minute ago from web
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2009, 07:10:26 PM »

Oh yeah, the drugs and more drugs.  ( TN's trailer was broken into and strips from her camera were stolen. If those are plastered on the internet, please report them.)   Just saw this on WS    No idea what a strip from her camera means   
WTH.....did she have some pictures on her camera that could implicate someone???   and why only steel the camera strips..(whatever those are)......yep, they are all crazy,

In this digital age I'm assuming they are talking about photo's already exposed from the film and these are the little negative strips you used to get with them to reproduce the photo's again?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2009, 07:10:35 PM »

Oh boy....I give up.......
If Cobra is telling the truth  and a green Oldsmobile was taken out of the pond, and belongs to a major player, who in the world would it be? Nay Nay I think had a blue car, but don't know what kind. Hank Sr got into a car accident right before Haleigh went missing, wonder what kind of car he had? This just doesn't make sense.  I didn't realize Tommy was taken to the pond the other day  I don't remember reading that, so he sure has he!! told LE something 

nrcg, we had a picture of Nay, Nay's car here at one time. I can't remember exactly what kind of car it is/was, and can't find it on the net. However I am thinking it was a lincoln or something like that. 

The only thing I can find is:

no rose colored glasses says:

I was over yonder in the parking lot, and they have pics of Nay Nay's car, it's a big car and dented and the tires look rather bad    I don't know how to bring pics over, but I'm wondering who took pics of her car?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4882.msg799332#msg799332

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2009, 07:12:59 PM »

It was either a Lincoln or a big ole Cadilac, but I'm sure it was blue. I don't know what to think about this so called car being pulled out of the pond 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

Thanks for the wesh link Trimm.  Great video of the lake from the air.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »

I thought there was rumor last week that after they pumped out the pond they were going to have TES come and search?
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »

IM posted these pictures a day ago of the search in the pond.  

Hi all monkeys,

JMO .. but if you are looking for a gun, a body, a blanket, I don't think you'd necessarily do it this way!  Maybe the local monkeys know whether this is a mucky bottomed pond or whether it has pretty solid footing, but most ponds here in Florida, I think, are pretty mucky.  Tramping through it is apt to bury what you're looking for!  Now, if you're searching for a vehicle, then maybe you DO do it this way??  Whad'ya think?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »

Yes that was a good video of the pond and how much has been drained from the area, should make searching tomorrow alot easier....God I hope no one has gone mudbogging in that area with those big trucks..
And about the car, I just dont know what to think.....no one has reported a car missing that I know of, and why would anyone run a car off into that pond unless it ran over HaLeigh.......or she was hurt inside it.....other then that there;s no reason to and if someone did run her over, then that would make sense, but who and in who's car,   and now I remember the guy that was talking about hearing the loud car in the neighborhood that night,,,,hmm, wish he had gotten a look at it.,....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2009, 07:29:00 PM »

Hi all monkeys,

JMO .. but if you are looking for a gun, a body, a blanket, I don't think you'd necessarily do it this way!  Maybe the local monkeys know whether this is a mucky bottomed pond or whether it has pretty solid footing, but most ponds here in Florida, I think, are pretty mucky.  Tramping through it is apt to bury what you're looking for!  Now, if you're searching for a vehicle, then maybe you DO do it this way??  Whad'ya think?

That's what I posted Friday night, because if they were looking for instance for small bones, they would shove them further in the muck and possibly never find them which is the exact reason Tim M didn't want the 4 wheelers looking for Caylee when that area was flooded.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2009, 07:30:15 PM »

Hi all monkeys,

That's what I posted Friday night, because if they were looking for instance for small bones, they would shove them further in the muck and possibly never find them which is the exact reason Tim M didn't want the 4 wheelers looking for Caylee when that area was flooded.

agreed...makes no sense...cause it would be all muck there...

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2009, 07:33:16 PM »

IIRC....it was psoted here in SM...yesterday or Friday that there was no entrance to this pond that was big enough for a car to get close to this pond. I know LE had to get a bulldozer to make a clearance to get the pumps in there. So how did a car get into the pond?
I have about as much faith in what Cobra, TJ and ART and Simon Barrett have to say, as I do in what Misty Croslin says, and that ain't jackchit

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: September 20, 2009, 07:34:50 PM »

I thought there was rumor last week that after they pumped out the pond they were going to have TES come and search?
I saw that too klaas, somewhere.

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2009, 07:35:59 PM »

Thanks for the wesh link Trimm.  Great video of the lake from the air.

Your welcome,my monkey friend.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: September 20, 2009, 07:37:44 PM »

Hi all monkeys,

Island ... sorry I missed that post.  Great mind think alike??  LOL

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 20, 2009, 07:38:12 PM »

IIRC....it was psoted here in SM...yesterday or Friday that there was no entrance to this pond that was big enough for a car to get close to this pond. I know LE had to get a bulldozer to make a clearance to get the pumps in there. So how did a car get into the pond?
I have about as much faith in what Cobra, TJ and ART and Simon Barrett have to say, as I do in what Misty Croslin says, and that ain't jackchit

good point Darla! and I agree...I don't believe anything much that any of that bunch has to say...jmo

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: September 20, 2009, 07:41:35 PM »

The entrance to the pond was indeed there, just not big enough for the big truck carryin the equipment, it was like a two wheel path road,but it was accesable, and I think they just made it wider to accomadate all the stuff they were bringing in..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2009, 07:42:07 PM »

good point Darla! and I agree...I don't believe anything much that any of that bunch has to say...jmo

Cookie, yeah, that's a point too.  But if that's true, then how is it that this place is suppposedly a community place for swimming?  Think I heard that on blogtalk too.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2009, 07:42:52 PM »

I saw that too klaas, somewhere.

Hi guys ! No, I am not a troll, just a lurker.
IMO these officials would benefit from contacting TES.
I believe Tim Miller has all sorts of sophisticated equipment to
seaarch in the water for this baby.

One of those hill...... harmed her, and I hope they are held accountable.
I am so disgusted with the # of "adults?" harming children.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.