March 29, 2024, 08:56:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 447036 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: September 20, 2009, 10:19:45 PM »

Wow, with all the activity the past few days, I really thought there would be some breaking news.  What an emotional roller coaster.

Prayers for Haleigh.  May she come home soon.

Isn't that the truth, Jess!  Maybe in the next couple of days?? 

Nice avi!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #321 on: September 20, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »

Wow, with all the activity the past few days, I really thought there would be some breaking news.  What an emotional roller coaster.

Prayers for Haleigh.  May she come home soon.

Isn't that the truth, Jess!  Maybe in the next couple of days?? 

Nice avi!   

Yeah, we'll see.  I can't imagine all that time and money was spend and nothing was found.  My gut tells me there's something up with the vehicle they apparently pulled from the water.

Thanks on the avi!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: September 20, 2009, 10:24:32 PM »

Sorry Klaas ~  I did not realize that you also had created some of the 'New Monkey Family'.

I really didn't mean to not include you in the THANK YOU to Brandi.

So, here ya go!!!

THANK YOU KLAAS..FOR OUR NEW MONKEY FAMILY...

You're welcome. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: September 20, 2009, 10:27:06 PM »

Yes Jennifer Bauer reporting that people close to the investigation tells her that Tommy Croslin led LE to the pond.  Jennifer goes on to state that the source/s say that they were told that it was not HaLeigh's related. It was about some stolen property.  Also that a lady that lives in that area had been watching the activity at the pond and said she saw bulldozers, pumps and a flatbed truck taking away a car.

Ok, thanks for posting that, Heart! 

It's all become soooooooooo confusing....     Am inclined to believe the locals sitting there watching, over what LE is reporting these days, just cuz the locals probably don't care either way whether the Croslins/Cummings go at it or not.  They are probably as disgusted by it all, if not more so, as those who aren't local.  IMO.

No thank you Wyks!

I still wonder why that tidbit of info for both Tommy leading LE to the pond and the car being towed from the area has not made it to print yet.

Very important info if you ask me.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: September 20, 2009, 10:29:08 PM »

Day Two of Pond Search in Haleigh Investigation

Jonathan Feldmann     Created: 9/19/2009 10:31:31 PM    Updated: 9/20/2009 6:18:43 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Work continued for the second day at a 3 acre pond deep in the woods south of Palatka.

The pond was completely drained as the Putnam County Sheriff's Office searches for physical evidence connected to the Haleigh Cummings disappearance.

Investigators walked almost every inch of the mud looking for clues in the pond and surrounding area.

Haleigh's family say they are very frustrated with the investigation. "The Sheriff's Office doesn't tell us anything and I'm fed up with it," says great-grandmother Annette Sykes.

Sykes says she went to the pond but couldn't get answers as to whether they were searching for Haleigh.

Neighbors in the area say they were also kept in the dark about the choppers circling all day and the heavy equipment in the woods around their homes.

The Sheriff's Office is saying only that a tip led them to the pond and they are following up.

Sykes says she just wants to be kept updated. "This family has been through hell. We just want Haleigh home, we want her found."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145283

Indeed!  Wonder when Gma Sykes is gonna get "fed up" with the 'inconsistencies/mistruths' from Misty???  Start there Gma Sykes, if you really really REALLY want Haleigh found!!  IMO   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: September 20, 2009, 10:30:39 PM »

Jonathan Feldmann     Created: 9/19/2009 10:31:31 PM    Updated: 9/20/2009 6:18:43 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Work continued for the second day at a 3 acre pond deep in the woods south of Palatka.

The pond was completely drained as the Putnam County Sheriff's Office searches for physical evidence connected to the Haleigh Cummings disappearance.

Investigators walked almost every inch of the mud looking for clues in the pond and surrounding area.

Haleigh's family say they are very frustrated with the investigation. "The Sheriff's Office doesn't tell us anything and I'm fed up with it," says great-grandmother Annette Sykes.

Sykes says she went to the pond but couldn't get answers as to whether they were searching for Haleigh.

Neighbors in the area say they were also kept in the dark about the choppers circling all day and the heavy equipment in the woods around their homes.

The Sheriff's Office is saying only that a tip led them to the pond and they are following up.

Sykes says she just wants to be kept updated. "This family has been through hell. We just want Haleigh home, we want her found."

Does she not get that we "get it" that the answer lies within her great-granddaughtr-in-law?   Just saying

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: September 20, 2009, 10:30:55 PM »

Well this one is back for his weekly visit or shall we say hes back home

WILLIAM  B  CASTON
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/20/2009 9:18:12 PM  - Booking#: 09-03908
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/23/1954 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=756584&IMG=30037

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #327 on: September 20, 2009, 10:36:27 PM »

Indeed!  Wonder when Gma Sykes is gonna get "fed up" with the 'inconsistencies/mistruths' from Misty???  Start there Gma Sykes, if you really really REALLY want Haleigh found!!  IMO   

tell it....think how all "fed up" everyone else is in Haleigh's family that her grandson rarely even discusses that night according to Ron.........and remember YOU GGMS are keeping her up in your home

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: September 20, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »

Yeah, we'll see.  I can't imagine all that time and money was spend and nothing was found.  My gut tells me there's something up with the vehicle they apparently pulled from the water.

Thanks on the avi!   

YW! 

And yes, I agree with you.  It had to have been costly.  And not something done based on one out of thousands of leads.  Also agree that something's up with the vehicle taken out of the area.  Betcha we'll be hearing 'the real story' on that, as soon as one or more arrests are made. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: September 20, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

Yes Jennifer Bauer reporting that people close to the investigation tells her that Tommy Croslin led LE to the pond.  Jennifer goes on to state that the source/s say that they were told that it was not HaLeigh's related. It was about some stolen property.  Also that a lady that lives in that area had been watching the activity at the pond and said she saw bulldozers, pumps and a flatbed truck taking away a car.

Ok, thanks for posting that, Heart! 

It's all become soooooooooo confusing....     Am inclined to believe the locals sitting there watching, over what LE is reporting these days, just cuz the locals probably don't care either way whether the Croslins/Cummings go at it or not.  They are probably as disgusted by it all, if not more so, as those who aren't local.  IMO.

No thank you Wyks!

I still wonder why that tidbit of info for both Tommy leading LE to the pond and the car being towed from the area has not made it to print yet.

Very important info if you ask me.

Only thing I can think of is that it was an 'oopsy', accidentally or on-purpose, that maybe they were hoping folks wouldn't catch? 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: September 20, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »

Neighbors Watch their Pond Drain in Search for Haleigh

Corinne Hautala     Created: 9/19/2009 6:24:37 PM    Updated: 9/19/2009 7:27:59 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Concerned neighbors say they haven't received any information from police as to why they are draining a pond in their neighborhood.

Dean Leplant walks his dog around this pond almost every morning. He's lived in the area for 15 years. On his walk today, he noticed a lot more commotion than normal. He says this pond is typically quiet.

Today, two big machines are draining water from the pond

"It just got me worried because I don't know what's going on," said Leplant.

Wayne Ricks and his family often hang out at the pond. Ricks says he's concerned too.

"My son swam in this pond 3 weeks ago," said Ricks.

Ricks says the pond looked a lot different then. Neighbors say police took over this area Thursday.

"We've seen lots of law enforcement officers in and out of here and they are pumping the pond and not telling anyone what they are doing," said neighbor Nikki Ricks.

Neighbors say although they don't know what investigators hope to find, they hope it leads to Haleigh.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145277&catid=3

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: September 20, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »

Amen,   LE should make a deal with Mrs, Sykes, they should tell her that everytime Misty answers one of their questions truthfully, they will give her a little info.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: September 20, 2009, 10:44:19 PM »

Just got caught up I think.  From what I gather

Misty was taking back in for questioning
Hank was taken to the pond
Popo is spreading more non-sense
and nothing found in regards to evidence

Have I missed anything?

The first two are unconfirmed.
I just can't see them going to all of this trouble to chase down stolen vehicle or plural that were dumped into a pond. And if LE is not keeping anyone in the loop, where is all this info and mis info coming from ? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 20, 2009, 10:45:56 PM »

Amen,   LE should make a deal with Mrs, Sykes, they should tell her that everytime Misty answers one of their questions truthfully, they will give her a little info.....

Ooooooooo snap!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: September 20, 2009, 10:52:58 PM »

Just got caught up I think.  From what I gather

Misty was taking back in for questioning
Hank was taken to the pond
Popo is spreading more non-sense
and nothing found in regards to evidence

Have I missed anything?

The first two are unconfirmed.
I just can't see them going to all of this trouble to chase down stolen vehicle or plural that were dumped into a pond. And if LE is not keeping anyone in the loop, where is all this info and mis info coming from ? 

TYVM Kat
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: September 20, 2009, 10:57:41 PM »

Forgive me if this has been posted already

Sheriff's Office quiet about pond in Haleigh case
Team searches pond bottom; results could be revealed Monday

PALATKA — When Melissa Goudy learned the caravan of law enforcement vehicles that swept past Messer’s Westside Bait and Tackle late in the week were headed to a search for the still missing Haleigh Cummings, it hurt already bruised emotions, she said.

“My heart is in my feet and has been for months,” the 33-year-old clerk said.

Sunday, workers finished draining a pond on Florida 19 south of Palatka in the latest move in a seven-month search for evidence in the case of the missing Satsuma girl. The kindergartner was 5 when she was reported missing early on Feb 10.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said a foot search of the pond bottom was being conducted Sunday.

He said any results from the search would be revealed today. Authorities have not said what they are looking for.

Goudy lives near the pond that was one of the larger of many in the low, wooded area on the south side of Florida 19 just south of Palatka.

“Just like all the others that live out there, I want to know what happened,” Goudy said. “There’s a lot of people in this town that want to put closure to it.”

She said she fears what will be found.

“It’s not going to be good when they find her,” she said. “They know what happened to her but they’re not saying anything because they don’t have the evidence.”

The pond search began about the time investigators interviewed Hank 'Tommy’ Croslin Jr., whose sister is now Ronald Cummings wife and was the one who reported Haleigh missing in February. At the same time, detectives also interviewed Kristina 'Nay Nay’ Prevatt, an acquaintance of Cummings' wife, Misty Croslin Cummings.

Authorities said the interviews were not related to the search.

At the U.S. Veterans Post 104 on Florida 19, post commander Jerry Schallenberg said searching the pond bottom for evidence will likely be a difficult job.

“It’s full of beer bottles and God knows what else out there,” he said.

He said the post was willing to provide food for the crews but that authorities wanted to be careful not to draw attention to the search at first.

Officers with sheriff’s offices in Putnam, Clay and St. Johns joined in the search that used pumps to remove the water and redirect it into the St. Johns River.

The national spotlight the case has drawn has also shined on the rural county.

Schallenberg’s wife, Terry Schallenberg, said that light has not always been favorable but she believes Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy has done as well as could be expected with a small department.

“Putnam County is not a bunch of yahoos,” she said.

Updates

Earlier mass speculation prompted the Sheriff's Office to provide some updates Saturday. The search is the result of one of more than 4,000 tips received. Recent information included that there is possible physical evidence in the pond.

The Sheriff's Office said the search was not prompted by the coincidental interviews with Hank Croslin Jr., a recently jailed brother of Misty Cummings, or her former acquaintance Kristina Prevatt.

On Friday, authorities with the Sheriff's Office said the search was merely a training or marijuana eradication exercise.

Saturday, they said divers were looking for possible evidence and that the pond, described by neighbors as 2 to 3 acres, was being drained to shrink the area for them.

The St. Johns County and Clay County sheriff's offices are assisting in the search.

St. Johns Sheriff David Shoar said his agency was called mid-week and asked for help from their special-operations team that includes divers and the air unit.

To improve access to the pond in the rural area off Stokes Landing Road, an access road was bulldozed into the woods off Florida 19. Neighbors said the pond is popular for fishing and accessible on a pair of narrow dirt roads. It is known locally as the L-Shaped Pond.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-09-20/story/sheriffs_office_quiet_about_pond_in_haleigh_case
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: September 20, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

One last post before bed ... anything going on scanner-wise tonight?  TU!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: September 20, 2009, 11:03:33 PM »

Klaas - I would appreciate it if you could check your email. TIA

May Haleigh be found and her killers be brought to justice.  Good night Monkeys.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: September 20, 2009, 11:05:43 PM »

sweet dreams Monkeys
maybe Haleigh wil come home tomorrow.. an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: September 20, 2009, 11:07:49 PM »

Can someone tell me who this kristina girl is? I have not heard anything about her. And what if anything do we know about her. And does anyone know if the po po are gonna drain the whole pond? Sorry so many ?'S. But I know you guys know the answers. Oh what a minute I just want to know what you guys think about this. Do you guys think that maybe ron should tale another poly. If and I do mean if he did not know anything at all when he took the 1st poly. He is sure to know more now. I feel there is no way that he can't know anything or atleast caught on to some things. Well that is just how I am thinking anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.