March 28, 2024, 12:11:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 446991 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #460 on: September 21, 2009, 12:35:08 PM »

um, who are the ronettesinc???

whoa, nelly!   
Supporters of Ron 

are you sure, no rose?  they have a Ron Blow Up doll on their twitter....
I thought that is what they are Ron supporters, and I'm not going to comment on the blow up Ron doll, or I will get in trouble  Monkey Devil!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 21, 2009, 12:35:16 PM »

Hey Rose, just got back from taking my daughter to the doctor and I had to miss work for awhile, she has the flu and strep throat and her temp is 102.9, Im sitting here trying to get her temp. to go down, and starting her on her medicatons,

I see we havent found out anything more from LE then we knew at the beginning, this is the craziest case I think Ive ever seen..
I'm sorry to hear that  an angelic monkey My daughter had something similar a couple weeks ago. This is all nuts, I don't believe anything anymore, and I sure don't believe that they didn't find anything related to Haleigh by draining that pond. Not for a second do I believe that perhaps they were looking for stolen evidence    But what I do find interesting is about a car. So, supposedly the car didn't come out of the water, but the car being towed belonged to someone in the area 
In one article they said that someone had a car towed from their house or something and they didnt have anything to do with it,  Then why hasnt the person that had the towing done just come out and say they did just to stop the talk, or the towing company that worked it just said we towed it for so and so, just to stop the rumors,  IDK, crazy

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: September 21, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »

But I will say the hair on the chest of the Ron Blow Up Doll is a special touch 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: September 21, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »

whoa, nelly!   
Supporters of Ron 

I thought that is what they are Ron supporters, and I'm not going to comment on the blow up Ron doll, or I will get in trouble  Monkey Devil!
A Ron blow up doll, OMG, they should mget a Misty blow up doll so we could all have something to target practice with....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: September 21, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »

Hey Rose, just got back from taking my daughter to the doctor and I had to miss work for awhile, she has the flu and strep throat and her temp is 102.9, Im sitting here trying to get her temp. to go down, and starting her on her medicatons,

I see we havent found out anything more from LE then we knew at the beginning, this is the craziest case I think Ive ever seen..
I'm sorry to hear that  an angelic monkey My daughter had something similar a couple weeks ago. This is all nuts, I don't believe anything anymore, and I sure don't believe that they didn't find anything related to Haleigh by draining that pond. Not for a second do I believe that perhaps they were looking for stolen evidence    But what I do find interesting is about a car. So, supposedly the car didn't come out of the water, but the car being towed belonged to someone in the area 
In one article they said that someone had a car towed from their house or something and they didnt have anything to do with it,  Then why hasnt the person that had the towing done just come out and say they did just to stop the talk, or the towing company that worked it just said we towed it for so and so, just to stop the rumors,  IDK, crazy
That's what I was wondering, just come out and say my car was towed 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: September 21, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »

whoa, nelly!   
Supporters of Ron 

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 21, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »

Boy, am I glad I havent had the honor of viewing that with my own eyes, it just might be too much to bare...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: September 21, 2009, 12:39:43 PM »

The Ronettes twitter site is satire, sorry I thought they were his supporters 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: September 21, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »

marie1207Actually for all the butt wipes out their banging on Crystal, the appointment for Butterbean was canceled due to his Dr. being sick

....I guess that answers the reason the doctor app, was canceled.....
Marie has a way with words. I would have texted worse. Why do they have to 'splain everything to butt wipes ?
So, I guess it's back to square one. And Misty. I do feel for Marie, Annette and Teresa and Crystal. CFS in that county must be nuts to leave Ron Jr. in that pressure cooker. Well, maybe that will change and Ron will someday get
just visitation.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 21, 2009, 12:40:06 PM »

Boy, am I glad I havent had the honor of viewing that with my own eyes, it just might be too much to bare...

i think it would be a very nice addition to your avatar - you can have Nancy holding one.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 21, 2009, 12:41:29 PM »

marie1207Actually for all the butt wipes out their banging on Crystal, the appointment for Butterbean was canceled due to his Dr. being sick

Marie has a way with words. I would have texted worse. Why do they have to 'splain everything to butt wipes ?
So, I guess it's back to square one. And Misty. I do feel for Marie, Annette and Teresa and Crystal. CFS in that county must be nuts to leave Ron Jr. in that pressure cooker. Well, maybe that will change and Ron will someday get
just visitation.

how many arrests and missing children before CFS decides that the situation might not be safe....

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #471 on: September 21, 2009, 12:44:37 PM »

CONFIRMED: Therapy appointment for Ron Jr. cancelled by therapist due to therapist being sick.9 minutes ago from Twaitter

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz
If accurate the "missed appointment" is an example of how Crystal has been blamed for situations beyond her control. It seems that her many critics are ready to blame her for every negative situation.I can't imagine trying to parent a child under the spotlight of those who find fault with every action. My heart goes out to her today and I pray that Haleigh will soon be found.   

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 21, 2009, 12:51:26 PM »

i think it would be a very nice addition to your avatar - you can have Nancy holding one.
well after NG comes on tonight if she dosnt say the right things, I just might give her one of those dolls to hold since she loves Ronald so much  ..lol     great idea.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: September 21, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »

do you guys have this?:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5263944.php

Posted: Monday, 21 September 2009 10:02AM

PCSO Addresses Rumors In Haleigh Case

TJ Hart

I spoke with Lt. Johnny Greenwood and others at the PSCO about the list of wild rumors took on lives of their own after authorities revealed they were looking for evidence of Haleigh Cummings in the L pond they were draining at the Mondex south and west of Palatka off US 19 over the weekend.

Rumor 1) A submerged car had been found with skeletal remains of a small child inside.

"No"

Rumor 2) A car was taken from the pond on a flatbed truck. 

"No car was taken from the pond. There was a car towed on a flat bed from a residence, but not by us or for us. I would suspect that the person that owned the car had it towed for whatever reason. We have nothing to do with it or know who the person was."

Rumor 3) Nay Nay Prevatt had told officers that the “car” belonged to Greg Page.

"No"

Rumor 4) Greg Page’s photo appeared in the jail booking log as Tyrone Djuan Hunter. Was he arrested in this case?

"Don't know about the jail photo, Page was not arrested or questioned as a result of the Cummings case"

Rumor 5) Misty blew her brains out.

"As of today, we are not working a death to Misty"

Rumor 6) Timmy Croslin came back to the area from Mass and was causing trouble—name heard on the scanner.

"Apparently Ronald made a complaint against Timmy for harassing phone calls"

At first I was getting perturbed that we've heard nothing from LE, no press conferences, no confirming or denying of rumors, etc.   Then this weekend what we've gotten from LE has been lies, play on words, the misleading statements.  Now am thinking I'd prefer "no comment" from them over anything else.   

The play on words at least has given us something to do tho.  Trying to see thru what they've said, to what they actually mean. 

In the above article, for example.  The bolded statement about Misty.  Why was that not answered with a simple 'no', as some of the other so-called rumors were?  Is it because perhaps there is SOME truth in that so-called rumor?    

And what if anything could it be? 
-- is Misty in the hospital, barely surviving a gunshot wound, not dead.. yet? 

The way that LE has answered some questions put to them, or in trying to squash rumors, seems to only have fueled the fire of speculations.  Also, the seeming out and out lies from LE, which fly in the face of what the locals there are reporting having seen and/or heard going on in that area, also have added to that fuel. 

So IMO, the rumors that have "spread like wildfire" this past weekend, should not totally be blamed on bloggers, forums, "bored housewives" <--- this is what some have blamed.  LE has their own hand in helping that along.   

All in IMO!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: September 21, 2009, 12:53:58 PM »

just visitation.
Me too, people should really try to see Crystals side of things and stop blaming her for Haleigh being gone, the only thing she is of ..IMO...is not going and taking both these children and disaoearing befor Ronald hooked up with tramp Misty....IMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 21, 2009, 12:54:48 PM »

I agree Wyks 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 21, 2009, 12:54:50 PM »

do you guys have this?:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5263944.php

Posted: Monday, 21 September 2009 10:02AM

PCSO Addresses Rumors In Haleigh Case

TJ Hart

I spoke with Lt. Johnny Greenwood and others at the PSCO about the list of wild rumors took on lives of their own after authorities revealed they were looking for evidence of Haleigh Cummings in the L pond they were draining at the Mondex south and west of Palatka off US 19 over the weekend.

Rumor 1) A submerged car had been found with skeletal remains of a small child inside.

"No"

Rumor 2) A car was taken from the pond on a flatbed truck. 

"No car was taken from the pond. There was a car towed on a flat bed from a residence, but not by us or for us. I would suspect that the person that owned the car had it towed for whatever reason. We have nothing to do with it or know who the person was."

Rumor 3) Nay Nay Prevatt had told officers that the “car” belonged to Greg Page.

"No"

Rumor 4) Greg Page’s photo appeared in the jail booking log as Tyrone Djuan Hunter. Was he arrested in this case?

"Don't know about the jail photo, Page was not arrested or questioned as a result of the Cummings case"

Rumor 5) Misty blew her brains out.

"As of today, we are not working a death to Misty"

Rumor 6) Timmy Croslin came back to the area from Mass and was causing trouble—name heard on the scanner.

"Apparently Ronald made a complaint against Timmy for harassing phone calls"

@THESKY973DOTCOM TJ did you/will you get the incident report to see if the calls were harassing or more threatening in nature.

about 1 hour ago from web in reply to THESKY973DOTCOM

@dustywoo I think the phone calls were a bit more serious then just harassment. I believe threats were made. LE recorded the messages.18 minutes ago from web in reply to dustywoo

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 21, 2009, 12:56:05 PM »

I want to hear the threats, maybe one was, if you hurt my sister Misty, I will kill you 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 21, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »

notice he didn't answer whether Timothy was in town or not.

and Wyks, good points.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 21, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »

I want to hear the threats, maybe one was, if you hurt my sister Misty, I will kill you 
Or, if you dont beat the truth out of Misty so my brother can get out of jail, Im gonna beat the truth out of her myself, ofter I kick your butt for letting her lie all these months....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.