April 23, 2024, 05:44:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448231 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: September 21, 2009, 02:51:47 PM »

I found this site with the question about why the codes were deleted:

http://forums.radioreference.com/florida-radio-discussion-forum/159306-mike-oxlong.html

Mike Oxlong
I'm just curious why this guy is deleting ALOT of information for Florida & Georgia?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you are referring to things that were under the "Files" section in the DB such as Fire/EMS Station numbers, police 10-codes, etc. it is because all of that information is being moved over the RadioReference Wiki. Frequency information and trunked systems are to remain in the DB, but the "other" stuff that used to be in teh DB is being migrated to teh Wiki.

So if you see something from the "Files" section disappear, click on the "Collaboration" link and then click on the Wiki link from there and you'll find what you are looking for.

Escambia County:

What used to be in the "Files" section of the DB is now at:

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index...ia_County_(FL)

Mike

good find!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: September 21, 2009, 02:52:02 PM »

I keep getting bounced out of the cage!!   

Anyone else having this and/or serious lag issues? 

It's not my comp, this is only happening for this site.  Sigh. 

I got knocked out twice.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: September 21, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »

I have to leave to pick my dad up at the airport. But what I'd like to know is what kind of da_n game has been being played this whole time? I'm really furious 

I am furious as well...seems a big game has been being played...

Yeppers!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #603 on: September 21, 2009, 02:52:47 PM »

I would think it more logically that Tommy told Ron he went and everything was fine... ALSO..I shudder to think it but, BUT, IF what Misty claims about brother Tommy is true,that makes him a danger to young girls. HE just admitted to being at that house the very night that baby girl disappeared... HE has more reason to deflect and throw others under the bus then anyone at this point as IMO he just moved himself to the top of the suspect list with his twit sister. I have been saying she is protecting a family member and when the stuff started with the fight etc with Tommy, I said she was protecting him and I still believe that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEHt_TZ4qu4

I can not believe that Ron does not love his children and is not trying to find his daughter. I just can't!

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: September 21, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys ...   After all the weekend hyperactivity, it sure is a let down today.  I'm wondering if TC or whoever the tipster was is being "reinterviewed" today in a very unfriendly manner.  Also wondering what those harrassing phone calls from Timmy C to RC were all about??  I pray that house and phones are all bugged.  Y'all have now got me hooked on the scanner activity ... but is it me or do they seem to use a different set of codes there than the standard lists I see on various web pages?

Thanks for the info!  Have been tied up on long phone call or would have acknowledged soon!

They do have their own codes. I was a dispatcher in another state, and ours were different and it is confusing to me too. Way too many codes and 10=codes imo. There is a list. I will see if I can find it for you.

I didn't forget about you. I went back to the link I got mine from and it said Invalid code ID.   
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=codes&code_id=601

Looks like they have blocked it from the public.  (deleted?)

[Putnam County Sheriff's Law Enforcement Urgent Tones] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:58
[Putnam County Rescue Unit ID Numbers] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:55
[Putnam County Law Enforcement Codes] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:53
[Putnam County Law Enforcement Unit IDs] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:50
[Putnam County Law Enforcement Disposition Codes] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:46
[Putnam County Fire/Rescue Tones] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:38
[Putnam County Fire Stations] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:36

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?tab=history&ctid=369

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: September 21, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »

# FloridaArtist: No ONE HOME? Where were Haleigh and Jr.????????????????????????1 minute ago from Twaitter
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: September 21, 2009, 02:55:35 PM »

I found this site with the question about why the codes were deleted:

http://forums.radioreference.com/florida-radio-discussion-forum/159306-mike-oxlong.html

Mike Oxlong
I'm just curious why this guy is deleting ALOT of information for Florida & Georgia?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you are referring to things that were under the "Files" section in the DB such as Fire/EMS Station numbers, police 10-codes, etc. it is because all of that information is being moved over the RadioReference Wiki. Frequency information and trunked systems are to remain in the DB, but the "other" stuff that used to be in teh DB is being migrated to teh Wiki.

So if you see something from the "Files" section disappear, click on the "Collaboration" link and then click on the Wiki link from there and you'll find what you are looking for.

Escambia County:

What used to be in the "Files" section of the DB is now at:

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index...ia_County_(FL)

Mike

self edit.  above link does not work.  Here is the link for Putnam County that works: (I hope)

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Putnam_County_%28FL%29

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: September 21, 2009, 02:56:20 PM »

here's the Putnam Cty codes from cece's link above:

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Putnam_County_(FL)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: September 21, 2009, 02:57:39 PM »

I think TJ is waiting on info of any cars missing at that time period...

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #609 on: September 21, 2009, 02:57:58 PM »

The Putnam codes are listed on page 28 or 29 on the last thread. I printed them from there.

Wyks I am having trouble also. I get kicked out everytime I refresh the page and then it takes forever to go from one page to the other.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: September 21, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »

Sorry, got into another Monkey's cage there for my last post.  Anyway, thanks for info on scanner codes.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: September 21, 2009, 02:59:07 PM »

off topic from scanner:

omg, lol - some woman's husband has been gone since Thursday and she just now called the cops...

Gosh, it must have taken her quite a few days to realize that he was GONE!!!  Or, it took quite a few days for her to get her alibi in order....or maybe figure out a way to dispose of him. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: September 21, 2009, 03:00:06 PM »

so ALL family members involved had this info - including Marie.

Looks like everyone is waiting to see what goes down next.
Does this make any sense? If they all knew Misty wasn't home why is Ron still with her?

Exactly, NoRose.  IMO, this is all coming down to drugs.  Is this the family business? 

That's what a reliable local is telling me, that drugs are somehow involved-although she didn't eloborate.

Ya know, no one has a rap sheet as long as Ronald does yet somehow always appears to get off any charges brought against him.  I "almost" believe that (as Geraldo stated-and I NEVER believe him) that Ronald is a NARC for the police.  What else would explain his brushes with the law and how he is teflon and never gets in trouble.  Drugs/dealing might explain what was going on there and would also explain LE and their inability in being able to explain anything about what happened to Haleigh.  (JUST MY OPINION only).

Yep, BlueMoon, I agree! 

And although I dislike Geraldo 110% more than NG, (and that's saying a lot!), have thought from the start that what Geraldo was attempting to do.. was to bring into light what others didn't have the nerve to do.  That Ron is and has been a NARC for the local popo.  There's nuttin else that can explain his getting off on all those charges.  And the silence toward him and his that seems to rule supreme in that county.  If that's what Geraldo was trying to do, to get a truth 'out there', then altho not so nice to do, it's good to call it as it appears.  And who else but Geraldo would have the nerve to do so.  IMO 

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: September 21, 2009, 03:02:32 PM »

I would think it more logically that Tommy told Ron he went and everything was fine... ALSO..I shudder to think it but, BUT, IF what Misty claims about brother Tommy is true,that makes him a danger to young girls. HE just admitted to being at that house the very night that baby girl disappeared... HE has more reason to deflect and throw others under the bus then anyone at this point as IMO he just moved himself to the top of the suspect list with his twit sister. I have been saying she is protecting a family member and when the stuff started with the fight etc with Tommy, I said she was protecting him and I still believe that.

I can not believe that Ron does not love his children and is not trying to find his daughter. I just can't!

I would expect that LE knows all the telephone activity between the parties involved.  I still wonder if/ why Ron would have chosen Tommy to be the person to check on his family? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: September 21, 2009, 03:03:15 PM »

This begs the question....what, exactly, is the relationship between Misty and Ron?  I'm not buying it's a match made in heaven.  He needed a babysitter; she needed a place to live.  She's out tramping and drugging and Ron takes her back in his home and puts her in charge of his children.     IMO, this is no love match.  He's been covering for her skankbutt for 7 months?  IMO, she's covering something for him.     Then they both decided to get married????????

I agree totally ......it makes no sense that Ron would have Tommy check up on her and IF TC didn't tell Ron (and we don't know that to be true), wouldn't you rush home to find out what in the he77 was going on???? I don't care how new I was to my job, my kids come first and foremost and if know one called me back I'd have been out of there and if Misty didn't call me personally, I'd get my arse to that trailer and most definitely wouldn't have stopped for beer and ciggies

Agree!  And adding...

most definitely wouldn't have 'volunteered for 3 hours of overtime'...

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: September 21, 2009, 03:03:36 PM »

I would expect that LE knows all the telephone activity between the parties involved.  I still wonder if/ why Ron would have chosen Tommy to be the person to check on his family? 

I would guess because he lived within walking distance of the house?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #616 on: September 21, 2009, 03:04:22 PM »

so ALL family members involved had this info - including Marie.

Looks like everyone is waiting to see what goes down next.
Does this make any sense? If they all knew Misty wasn't home why is Ron still with her?

Exactly, NoRose.  IMO, this is all coming down to drugs.  Is this the family business? 

That's what a reliable local is telling me, that drugs are somehow involved-although she didn't eloborate.

Ya know, no one has a rap sheet as long as Ronald does yet somehow always appears to get off any charges brought against him.  I "almost" believe that (as Geraldo stated-and I NEVER believe him) that Ronald is a NARC for the police.  What else would explain his brushes with the law and how he is teflon and never gets in trouble.  Drugs/dealing might explain what was going on there and would also explain LE and their inability in being able to explain anything about what happened to Haleigh.  (JUST MY OPINION only).

Yep, BlueMoon, I agree! 

And although I dislike Geraldo 110% more than NG, (and that's saying a lot!), have thought from the start that what Geraldo was attempting to do.. was to bring into light what others didn't have the nerve to do.  That Ron is and has been a NARC for the local popo.  There's nuttin else that can explain his getting off on all those charges.  And the silence toward him and his that seems to rule supreme in that county.  If that's what Geraldo was trying to do, to get a truth 'out there', then altho not so nice to do, it's good to call it as it appears.  And who else but Geraldo would have the nerve to do so.  IMO 

I remember when most of us where speculating about the NARC issue way back then, so I was actually ok with Geraldo asking that Question as I wanted to see his reaction........and boy did we ever see not only his reaction, but the entire family. But, I agree that I do dislike both Mz Nancy and Geraldo

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: September 21, 2009, 03:05:02 PM »

This begs the question....what, exactly, is the relationship between Misty and Ron?  I'm not buying it's a match made in heaven.  He needed a babysitter; she needed a place to live.  She's out tramping and drugging and Ron takes her back in his home and puts her in charge of his children.     IMO, this is no love match.  He's been covering for her skankbutt for 7 months?  IMO, she's covering something for him.     Then they both decided to get married????????

I agree totally ......it makes no sense that Ron would have Tommy check up on her and IF TC didn't tell Ron (and we don't know that to be true), wouldn't you rush home to find out what in the he77 was going on???? I don't care how new I was to my job, my kids come first and foremost and if know one called me back I'd have been out of there and if Misty didn't call me personally, I'd get my arse to that trailer and most definitely wouldn't have stopped for beer and ciggies

Agree!  And adding...

Ok, look at this way, IF TOMMY did something to Haleigh, it would benefit him to tell Ron everything was fine,they was all sleeping.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #618 on: September 21, 2009, 03:06:06 PM »

Agree!  And adding...

Carp~you are rigth, totally forgot about the extra overtime after going in early

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: September 21, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »

I have made a thread for the link and stickied it, so we can find it more readily. Thank you Fanny for posting it once again 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6159.msg951869#msg951869 

an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.