April 25, 2024, 06:33:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448364 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: September 21, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »

The Putnam codes are listed on page 28 or 29 on the last thread. I printed them from there.

Wyks I am having trouble also. I get kicked out everytime I refresh the page and then it takes forever to go from one page to the other.

Passing superglue along to you too, Darla.    

Seems this happens at times when things heat up in a case.  I just gotta learn to have patience.  ewwww!  probably not in this lifetime.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: September 21, 2009, 03:21:41 PM »

It's possible Haleigh drowned in that pond and was taken away in "the blanket".

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: September 21, 2009, 03:22:33 PM »

Wesh video news update 09/20/09
Misty Cummings was taken in for questioning by investigators yesterday, 09/19/09 and questioned for several hours.
Detectives said they will not discuss what they've found until their search is complete.

http://www.wesh.com/video/21026235/index.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #643 on: September 21, 2009, 03:22:45 PM »

I would think it more logically that Tommy told Ron he went and everything was fine... ALSO..I shudder to think it but, BUT, IF what Misty claims about brother Tommy is true,that makes him a danger to young girls. HE just admitted to being at that house the very night that baby girl disappeared... HE has more reason to deflect and throw others under the bus then anyone at this point as IMO he just moved himself to the top of the suspect list with his twit sister. I have been saying she is protecting a family member and when the stuff started with the fight etc with Tommy, I said she was protecting him and I still believe that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEHt_TZ4qu4

I can not believe that Ron does not love his children and is not trying to find his daughter. I just can't!
I think he loves himself more.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: September 21, 2009, 03:23:35 PM »

off topic from scanner:

omg, lol - some woman's husband has been gone since Thursday and she just now called the cops...

Gosh, it must have taken her quite a few days to realize that he was GONE!!!  Or, it took quite a few days for her to get her alibi in order....or maybe figure out a way to dispose of him. 

Wonder if she was glued to her computer and scanner since Thursday, and hadn't realized it til taking a potty break or something? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: September 21, 2009, 03:24:55 PM »

Wasn't it reported a little while back that Misty was supposed to "come out swinging"?
Did that ever happen?

I think it was after her Mother said she felt Misty was holding something back or knew something more?  (I think all we heard was that Misty was distancing herself from them, not the other way around.  And Misty said something about them wanting her to share her anti depressants?)

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: September 21, 2009, 03:25:03 PM »

Yeah, I was wondering if somehow Tommy knew that Misty was out at pond partying.  Maybe he called her when he found mobile empty.  BUT, if that's the case, then wouldn't someone have had to see her out there?  Nothing in this case makes sense, except that Misty knows something she ain't telling.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 21, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »

Wasn't it reported a little while back that Misty was supposed to "come out swinging"?
Did that ever happen?

I think it was after her Mother said she felt Misty was holding something back or knew something more?  (I think all we heard was that Misty was distancing herself from them, not the other way around.  And Misty said something about them wanting her to share her anti depressants?)

IIRC it was supposed to be today....

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: September 21, 2009, 03:30:57 PM »

Did that ever happen?

IIRC it was supposed to be today....

Thanks Cookie.   an angelic monkey

I thought I missed it.  Not that I think it will happen.   

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: September 21, 2009, 03:33:40 PM »

I would think it more logically that Tommy told Ron he went and everything was fine... ALSO..I shudder to think it but, BUT, IF what Misty claims about brother Tommy is true,that makes him a danger to young girls. HE just admitted to being at that house the very night that baby girl disappeared... HE has more reason to deflect and throw others under the bus then anyone at this point as IMO he just moved himself to the top of the suspect list with his twit sister. I have been saying she is protecting a family member and when the stuff started with the fight etc with Tommy, I said she was protecting him and I still believe that.

I can not believe that Ron does not love his children and is not trying to find his daughter. I just can't!

I agree.   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #650 on: September 21, 2009, 03:34:45 PM »

Yeah, I was wondering if somehow Tommy knew that Misty was out at pond partying.  Maybe he called her when he found mobile empty.  BUT, if that's the case, then wouldn't someone have had to see her out there?  Nothing in this case makes sense, except that Misty knows something she ain't telling.

The "rumor" was that Misty was seen out that night,remember? someone posted here that her foster daughter had a co-worker that saw Misty buying dope that night?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: September 21, 2009, 03:35:18 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Sheriff's Office confirms they drained a pond in the Mondex area, and that it was related to the search for Haleigh Cummings, but they're not saying much more than that.

Over the weekend, the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, following up one of over 4,000 leads in the search for the girl who has been missing since February, drained the "L-shaped pond" south of town.

Investigators say they found "nothing of evidentiary value," but if they had found what they were looking for, it would have been "significant." They're not saying what that was.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=145311&provider=top

snipped

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: September 21, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »

The "rumor" was that Misty was seen out that night,remember? someone posted here that her foster daughter had a co-worker that saw Misty buying dope that night?

Aha!  Had to heard that one.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #653 on: September 21, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »

Sadly I agree and if he really wants to find his daughter, he needs to ask the one he sleeps with every night WTF happened that night

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 21, 2009, 03:38:33 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Sheriff's Office confirms they drained a pond in the Mondex area, and that it was related to the search for Haleigh Cummings, but they're not saying much more than that.

Over the weekend, the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, following up one of over 4,000 leads in the search for the girl who has been missing since February, drained the "L-shaped pond" south of town.

Investigators say they found "nothing of evidentiary value," but if they had found what they were looking for, it would have been "significant." They're not saying what that was.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=145311&provider=top

snipped

That statement was a bunch of double-speech, wasn't it. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: September 21, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »

Just speculating here.  Despite LE saying all family had the info, maybe that release of the Tommy checking the mobile home info was done on purpose today as a shout out to lil Misty that Tommy's definitely thrown her under the bus.  Maybe when they questioned her over the weekend they weren't prepared to let her know that.  So what ... if it wasn't Misty, it had to be Tommy??

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: September 21, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »

Listen Feed Genre Listeners Player Selection Links Status
  Putnam County Sheriff

Status: Audio will be going down for a little while to add hardware to server for another channel. Public Safety 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 21, 2009, 03:41:25 PM »

snipped

That statement was a bunch of double-speech, wasn't it. 

Monkey Devil!  I was afraid that I was the only one that thought that!   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 21, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »

off topic from scanner:

omg, lol - some woman's husband has been gone since Thursday and she just now called the cops...

Gosh, it must have taken her quite a few days to realize that he was GONE!!!  Or, it took quite a few days for her to get her alibi in order....or maybe figure out a way to dispose of him. 

Wonder if she was glued to her computer and scanner since Thursday, and hadn't realized it til taking a potty break or something? 

Or wondered why he did not cook her supper when she was so involved in the HaLeigh case..

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: September 21, 2009, 03:45:14 PM »

off topic from scanner:

hahahaha!!!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.