April 19, 2024, 10:17:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448066 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: September 21, 2009, 05:24:09 PM »

Leaving TWITTER for now--back soon. Contact PCSO with any leads or to confirm rumors. PLEASE SAY TJ AND WSKY SENT YOU!!! IMPORTANT YOU DO
about 1 hour ago from web

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

what, does he get the grand prize if his name is mentioned with every tip?

(me being a smart a**...)

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #741 on: September 21, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »

I am wondering just when DID TOMMY SAY THAT MISTY WAS NOT AT THE MH.

Did he just NOW tell this important piece of the investigation???

If so, what is wrong with these people are they all 1/2 brain dead or what???  HaLeigh has been missing for now 8 months, and if he just revealed this  piece of information, where the heck is his head???

Why would he hold back this info, if HE had nothing to do with her disappearance.
To protect his sister , Misty. The two of them are obviously now in a feud, Tommy is feeling the heat and is starting to sing like a canary. There is more to come, IMO. My question is, what started this feud the night Tommy went to get Misty, the fight broke out and the fight became physical ? The dead rat in the mailbox followed. I have more questions than answers.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: September 21, 2009, 05:25:48 PM »

TJ says Tommy stopped short of saying no one was home when he checked on the residence at 10 PM ...

Says no lights on and no TV .. and no one answered the door or phone.

TJ went on to say that the television was normally on.

How would TJ know that?

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: September 21, 2009, 05:25:50 PM »

Does anyone recall an interview NG had w/Misty when the lights were discussed?  I do, vaguely and I think Misty's Mother was sitting beside her.
Misty was boo hooing.
Think NG may have asked Misty to go over it again and Misty did, mentioning the light (maybe in the kitchen) and think NG followed up asking
if it was her habit to leave the light on...
Sorry if this sounds confusing...does anyone remember an interview about the lights and if Misty was in the habit of leaving any of them on or off?  thx.

Here are two could one of these be it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E&feature=related
Thanks jules3699.  I watched both.  Interesting in the first one Misty was asked if she called 911 immediately.  She said she called Ron first then 911.  Think we've since learned that Ron was walking in the door as she was about to call him, or so they say.
the 2nd link is the visual I was thinking of and she says she didn't leave the light on but got up to go to the bathroom and saw the kitchen light on.
Thank you very much.  an angelic monkey

O/T - I've just managed in the last day or so to figure out how I can listen to these videos w/o the annoying  ::MonkeyJnBox::buffering I used to get.  lol, I'm so pleased.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: September 21, 2009, 05:27:19 PM »

Watching HLN and think I heard one of the guests on the phone say that LE said Ron called HC that night. Mike Brooks and some other guest were both being talked to on the phone when I think I heard that.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: September 21, 2009, 05:27:50 PM »

did Misty ever say if she looked for Haleigh OUTSIDE of the house?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: September 21, 2009, 05:28:12 PM »

I know-I don't honestly trust anyone in the croslin/cummings side of this

Me either IM! 

I just have to wonder how Crystal and her side of the family holds up, while watching the Croslins come crashing apart, etc.  If I were the bio-mom standing by watching all this, someone would literally have to hold me back, that's for sure! 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: September 21, 2009, 05:28:32 PM »

hi everyone!

i just read through the past 4 monkeys cages about this case over the past few days, and i wanted to chime in a little on this whole phone call that ron allegedly made to misty's brother..

theres no way the police just learned about this as i'm sure they checked the phone records of all parties involved.  i think they might be releasing the info now to smoke someone out and put even more pressure on misty, hoping that maybe she will now crack.  i just cant believe that it took this long for this information to be leaked as i would be shocked if ron didnt address this with misty. i'm sure she just said that she was sleeping, and i agree, the 10 pm timeline she is using for when she went to bed is pretty convenient.  i would think someone like her would be up drinking or smoking after the kids went to sleep but who knows...

i also think that maybe misty's brother is an idiot and no phone call from ron ever did take place (you would have to be real dumb to lie about something like this bc this could be easily proved wrong)  i think its possible that during questioniong the cops told him that they could place him at ron's mobile home the night haleigh went missing so he just made this up as an excuse as to why he was there. 

do you guys think its possible that misty took haileigh out with her somewhere but left the little boy at the mobile home because he was sleeping but maybe haileigh was still awake so misty figured it would be easier to  bring her out with her?
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: September 21, 2009, 05:29:17 PM »

I remember this well and always thought it was CREEPY, all of it! and to say Haleigh would be happy when she comes home and finds daddy did what she always wanted, always?? they had only been dating for a few months, that's ridiculous, completely weird.

I totally agree!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: September 21, 2009, 05:29:53 PM »

Does anyone recall an interview NG had w/Misty when the lights were discussed?  I do, vaguely and I think Misty's Mother was sitting beside her.
Misty was boo hooing.
Think NG may have asked Misty to go over it again and Misty did, mentioning the light (maybe in the kitchen) and think NG followed up asking
Sorry if this sounds confusing...does anyone remember an interview about the lights and if Misty was in the habit of leaving any of them on or off?  thx.

Yep, I vaguely remember that interview.  Especially Misty's body language.  Boo hooing, as you said.  Something like she always turned the light in the kitchen off when she went to bed? 

Thanks Wyks.  O.K. Misty said she always turned kitchen lights off...I wasn't sure.  I do remember it being said that the bedroom door was always left open.
Don't know where I'm going with this...if the trailer was in total darkness
that night it seems odd.  Is that what Misty wants believed???

Well, from what I understand one of the Gmas to have said, the TV (not sure which room) was always left on.  That could have provided a type of night-light, etc. 

Thanks.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: September 21, 2009, 05:33:53 PM »

TJ says Tommy stopped short of saying no one was home when he checked on the residence at 10 PM ...

How would TJ know that?

One of the Gmas supposedly reported that while Ron/Misty/kids were sleeping, the TV was left on all night.  It was back when there was talk about the light in the kitchen not being on.  And why no light anywhere, if Haleigh was scared of the dark. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 21, 2009, 05:34:59 PM »

Misty was boo hooing.

Yep, I vaguely remember that interview.  Especially Misty's body language.  Boo hooing, as you said.  Something like she always turned the light in the kitchen off when she went to bed? 

Thanks Wyks.  O.K. Misty said she always turned kitchen lights off...I wasn't sure.  I do remember it being said that the bedroom door was always left open.
Don't know where I'm going with this...if the trailer was in total darkness
that night it seems odd.  Is that what Misty wants believed???

Well, from what I understand one of the Gmas to have said, the TV (not sure which room) was always left on.  That could have provided a type of night-light, etc. 

I am still thinking about the blanket that was taken off the window..
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: September 21, 2009, 05:36:36 PM »

Misty was boo hooing.

Thanks jules3699.  I watched both.  Interesting in the first one Misty was asked if she called 911 immediately.  She said she called Ron first then 911.  Think we've since learned that Ron was walking in the door as she was about to call him, or so they say.
the 2nd link is the visual I was thinking of and she says she didn't leave the light on but got up to go to the bathroom and saw the kitchen light on.

O/T - I've just managed in the last day or so to figure out how I can listen to these videos w/o the annoying  ::MonkeyJnBox::buffering I used to get.  lol, I'm so pleased.

Your Welcome....well I am off to school for the evening and will be back around 10 to see if there is anything new.  I almost want to skip class today just in case I miss something!!  This case is driving me crazy!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 21, 2009, 05:40:40 PM »

hi everyone!

i just read through the past 4 monkeys cages about this case over the past few days, and i wanted to chime in a little on this whole phone call that ron allegedly made to misty's brother..

theres no way the police just learned about this as i'm sure they checked the phone records of all parties involved.  i think they might be releasing the info now to smoke someone out and put even more pressure on misty, hoping that maybe she will now crack.  i just cant believe that it took this long for this information to be leaked as i would be shocked if ron didnt address this with misty. i'm sure she just said that she was sleeping, and i agree, the 10 pm timeline she is using for when she went to bed is pretty convenient.  i would think someone like her would be up drinking or smoking after the kids went to sleep but who knows...

i also think that maybe misty's brother is an idiot and no phone call from ron ever did take place (you would have to be real dumb to lie about something like this bc this could be easily proved wrong)  i think its possible that during questioniong the cops told him that they could place him at ron's mobile home the night haleigh went missing so he just made this up as an excuse as to why he was there. 

do you guys think its possible that misty took haileigh out with her somewhere but left the little boy at the mobile home because he was sleeping but maybe haileigh was still awake so misty figured it would be easier to  bring her out with her?

Hi sunshine 12.  I don't know the answer to your question.  Risky though since Haleigh could tell her Daddy.
I like the possibility you've mentioned that Tommy made up this excuse
as to why he was there.  But why now?  Are things staarting to unravel on him under questioning?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: September 21, 2009, 05:42:29 PM »

How would TJ know that?

One of the Gmas supposedly reported that while Ron/Misty/kids were sleeping, the TV was left on all night.  It was back when there was talk about the light in the kitchen not being on.  And why no light anywhere, if Haleigh was scared of the dark. 

Exactly.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: September 21, 2009, 05:43:29 PM »

hi everyone!

Good points, Sunshine! 

My gosh, the possible scenarios!   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 21, 2009, 05:44:00 PM »

Misty was boo hooing.

Your Welcome....well I am off to school for the evening and will be back around 10 to see if there is anything new.  I almost want to skip class today just in case I miss something!!  This case is driving me crazy!

lol.  We'll keep your seat warm Jules.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #757 on: September 21, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »

hi everyone!

I actually think it was the other way around. Remember, Misty herself said she "remembers" or "thinks" Jr was awake when she "passed out". I believe Haleigh was asleep and Jr was awake and she took Jr. with her, leaving Haleigh home alone and what ever happened,happened. Only Misty,Tommy,Haleigh and God know what happened.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 21, 2009, 05:50:25 PM »

hi everyone!

Good points, Sunshine! 

My gosh, the possible scenarios!   

yes..good points...and now even more scenarios for monkeys to think about...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: September 21, 2009, 05:51:11 PM »

How would TJ know that?

I wonder what time it turned dark there in Feb.  According to  an article that I posted earlier today, a neighbor saw the kids at 8 p.m. that night.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.