April 24, 2024, 04:46:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448273 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #780 on: September 21, 2009, 06:56:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/21043768/index.html              Everybody want to get ill, watch Ron and Misty smooching 

I don't know why, but that clip of them makes me mad as hell.............it's almost like they are celebrating fooling LE!!!!!!!!!!! I also wonder whose new car that is in the driveway

Kind of like the Casey/Lee high five?   

EXACTLY~then the nice liitle spank on her arse...........pls take it iniside as it's so innapropriate now (why doesn't that shock me  )

That is what happens when they are raised with no morals... just sayin 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: September 21, 2009, 06:57:46 PM »

Investigators say focus has narrowed in Haleigh’s disappearance

* By Dana Treen

ANDY JACOBSOHN/The Times-Union-- Each attached with Amber Alert information, balloons were released Monday to mark the sixth birthday of Haleigh Cummings, who has been missing since February.

On the day marking Haleigh Cummings’ sixth birthday, authorities said the 17-year-old woman who last saw the Putnam County kindergartner is the primary focus of their investigation.

Physical evidence contradicts where Misty Cummings — then Misty Croslin — told detectives she was when the girl vanished, according to a news release Monday from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. In what are their most detailed comments so far, investigators said Haleigh’s biological parents are not considered suspects in the six-month disappearance and they do not believe it was a stranger abduction.

Misty Cummings is not considered a suspect, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, but knows more than she is telling.

The remarks came as hundreds of balloons with fliers were released at the time of the Satsuma girl’s birth. Her father’s family also joined Monday with an Orlando lawyer to elevate the case in the public’s eye. A search team that scoured the woods near where Haleigh disappeared also is promising to return to search again.

“It’s about time,” Greenwood said about the decision to provide more detail about where the investigation is headed. “We really need the truth, we need to know what happened that night.”

Cummings, who was 16 when Haleigh vanished and has since married her father, “has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance,” according to the statement Monday.

“Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities,” the statement said.

She was living with Ronald Cummings and two of his children in Satsuma and was the one who called the Sheriff’s Office after 3 a.m. on Feb. 10 to report Haleigh missing. Cummings had come home from a late shift at a Palatka plant about the time the call was made.

“She either won’t or can’t account for what she was doing,” Greenwood said.

She has told investigators she was alone with the children that night.

“She is the person who has to know what happened,” he said.

Authorities will not say what evidence contradicts what they were told in interviews, but Greenwood said there was no sign of forced entry to the mobile home where Haleigh disappeared.

He said it is also clear that Haleigh was not prone to wander off in the middle of the night.
Detectives have interviewed the couple and Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, who has been estranged from Cummings for several years. Cummings has custody of Haleigh and their son Ronald Cummings Jr.

Detectives have conducted 138 formal interviews and hundreds of informal ones, according to the department. Greenwood would not say how many hours or how many times Misty Cummings was interviewed. She told the Times-Union she recalled one early interview lasting as long as eight hours.

Ronald Cummings’ mother said she does not believe her daughter-in-law has misled investigators. Misty Croslin has a seventh-grade education, Teresa Neves said and should not be able to fool interrogators that have included FBI agents.

“She feels they are not being fair to her,” Neves said Monday.

Neves said she was glad suspicion was lifted from her son and that detectives should continue to interview anyone who they believe holds information that will help the case, including her daughter-in-law.

“I say more power to them,” Neves said. “Anybody who can actually be tied to this they ought to bring in and keep them until they get the answers.”

Orlando lawyer Mark NeJame, who has worked on the high-profile Caylee Anthony case, said Monday he has met with Neves and the Cummings family to work on focusing public attention on Haleigh. NeJame also has worked with EquuSearch, a search group that specializes in missing children and was involved with both the Anthony and Cummings cases.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said Monday he will bring a team back to Putnam to rework areas that were searched in the past. He said he will wait until summer growth has died, which will make searching easier.

Greenwood said thousands of acres have already been searched, but investigators spoke with Miller on Monday and welcome his help trying to locate Haleigh.

“The areas that we felt needed to be searched have been searched,” he said. “We’ll welcome them back.”

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-17/story/investigators_say_focus_has_narrowed_in_haleigh%E2%80%99s_disappearance
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 21, 2009, 06:59:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/21043768/index.html              Everybody want to get ill, watch Ron and Misty smooching 

I don't know why, but that clip of them makes me mad as hell.............it's almost like they are celebrating fooling LE!!!!!!!!!!! I also wonder whose new car that is in the driveway

EXACTLY~then the nice liitle spank on her arse...........pls take it iniside as it's so innapropriate now (why doesn't that shock me  )

The video says Misty left with a friend.   I wonder if she's coming back?   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: September 21, 2009, 07:00:17 PM »

That is what happens when they are raised with no morals... just sayin 
Yep, and they knew the cameras were on them, Ron was watching. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #784 on: September 21, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »

I haven't been following this case as closely as some of you, but I have a theory. Recalling that Misty was just coming off a 3 day sex-booze-drugfest, I wouldn't leave it past her to go to a party, perhaps by the L-Shaped Pond, ans take the kids with her. Thinking like an immature, drug-addict wh*re, would she really care if Ron would be mad?  Unfortunately, when she came down from her high, Haleigh was missing. So she ran home and made up the cock-and-bull story. Explains Junior's story (WBG probably picked her up), and the reason for the extensive search of the pond.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: September 21, 2009, 07:02:23 PM »

Misty doesn't look like an enemy in that shot!!!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: September 21, 2009, 07:02:41 PM »

Does anyone remember where the article is that said LE stated Ron and Crystal had both been cleared?

He stated that on the Today Show right after they got married.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 21, 2009, 07:05:04 PM »

I think it was a play to the camera.  (JMO)

And the reporter commented that Misty "left with a friend".

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 21, 2009, 07:05:26 PM »

I am so confused by the dribs & drabs of info released (or lack of) that I have no idea what happened.

Could Misty have asked Tommy to watch the kids after they went to bed, so she could run an (drug) errand?  Could something have happened to Haleigh while she was gone?  If so, would she cover for Tommy?

(Probably not likely).  But if she took one or both of the children with her, wouldn't they tell on her?

Don't forget the "fight" Ronald and Misty supposedly had that Monday before Ronald went to work, where Misty apparently wanted to babysit some kids, and Ronald said she couldn't.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #789 on: September 21, 2009, 07:07:40 PM »

I swear I was thinking the same thing, and they know the camera is on them as Ron looks right at it.............maybe that's what Haleigh would have wanted

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #790 on: September 21, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »

Disgusting 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #791 on: September 21, 2009, 07:10:46 PM »

I haven't been following this case as closely as some of you, but I have a theory. Recalling that Misty was just coming off a 3 day sex-booze-drugfest, I wouldn't leave it past her to go to a party, perhaps by the L-Shaped Pond, ans take the kids with her. Thinking like an immature, drug-addict wh*re, would she really care if Ron would be mad?  Unfortunately, when she came down from her high, Haleigh was missing. So she ran home and made up the cock-and-bull story. Explains Junior's story (WBG probably picked her up), and the reason for the extensive search of the pond.

Could very well be 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: September 21, 2009, 07:14:01 PM »

Screen shots from the wesh video:

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 21, 2009, 07:15:00 PM »

Does anyone remember where the article is that said LE stated Ron and Crystal had both been cleared?

It was a Palatka Daily News article on August 18, 2009.  Looking for it now.

I posted the videos here on SM, if you want to do a search on my screen name.

Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: September 21, 2009, 07:15:04 PM »

I swear I was thinking the same thing, and they know the camera is on them as Ron looks right at it.............maybe that's what Haleigh would have wanted

And it does seem like they are happy they have outsmarted LE once again. I'm getting sick and tired of all these liars of low intelligence getting over on LE. What is happening in our world when losers like this can manipulate the system in this way?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: September 21, 2009, 07:15:42 PM »

I am so confused by the dribs & drabs of info released (or lack of) that I have no idea what happened.

Could Misty have asked Tommy to watch the kids after they went to bed, so she could run an (drug) errand?  Could something have happened to Haleigh while she was gone?  If so, would she cover for Tommy?

(Probably not likely).  But if she took one or both of the children with her, wouldn't they tell on her?

Don't forget the "fight" Ronald and Misty supposedly had that Monday before Ronald went to work, where Misty apparently wanted to babysit some kids, and Ronald said she couldn't.

Thank you Brandi, I had forgotten about that.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: September 21, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »

He gives me the creeps.        Is Misty carrying her clothes - since she left with a friend?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: September 21, 2009, 07:18:43 PM »

He gives me the creeps.        Is Misty carrying her clothes - since she left with a friend?

That would be my guess (jmo)

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: September 21, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »

* By Dana Treen

ANDY JACOBSOHN/The Times-Union-- Each attached with Amber Alert information, balloons were released Monday to mark the sixth birthday of Haleigh Cummings, who has been missing since February.

On the day marking Haleigh Cummings’ sixth birthday, authorities said the 17-year-old woman who last saw the Putnam County kindergartner is the primary focus of their investigation.

Physical evidence contradicts where Misty Cummings — then Misty Croslin — told detectives she was when the girl vanished, according to a news release Monday from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. In what are their most detailed comments so far, investigators said Haleigh’s biological parents are not considered suspects in the six-month disappearance and they do not believe it was a stranger abduction.

Misty Cummings is not considered a suspect, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, but knows more than she is telling.

The remarks came as hundreds of balloons with fliers were released at the time of the Satsuma girl’s birth. Her father’s family also joined Monday with an Orlando lawyer to elevate the case in the public’s eye. A search team that scoured the woods near where Haleigh disappeared also is promising to return to search again.

“It’s about time,” Greenwood said about the decision to provide more detail about where the investigation is headed. “We really need the truth, we need to know what happened that night.”

Cummings, who was 16 when Haleigh vanished and has since married her father, “has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance,” according to the statement Monday.

“Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities,” the statement said.

She was living with Ronald Cummings and two of his children in Satsuma and was the one who called the Sheriff’s Office after 3 a.m. on Feb. 10 to report Haleigh missing. Cummings had come home from a late shift at a Palatka plant about the time the call was made.

Authorities will not say what evidence contradicts what they were told in interviews, but Greenwood said there was no sign of forced entry to the mobile home where Haleigh disappeared.

He said it is also clear that Haleigh was not prone to wander off in the middle of the night.
Detectives have interviewed the couple and Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, who has been estranged from Cummings for several years. Cummings has custody of Haleigh and their son Ronald Cummings Jr.

Detectives have conducted 138 formal interviews and hundreds of informal ones, according to the department. Greenwood would not say how many hours or how many times Misty Cummings was interviewed. She told the Times-Union she recalled one early interview lasting as long as eight hours.

Ronald Cummings’ mother said she does not believe her daughter-in-law has misled investigators. Misty Croslin has a seventh-grade education, Teresa Neves said and should not be able to fool interrogators that have included FBI agents.

Neves said she was glad suspicion was lifted from her son and that detectives should continue to interview anyone who they believe holds information that will help the case, including her daughter-in-law.

“I say more power to them,” Neves said. “Anybody who can actually be tied to this they ought to bring in and keep them until they get the answers.”

Orlando lawyer Mark NeJame, who has worked on the high-profile Caylee Anthony case, said Monday he has met with Neves and the Cummings family to work on focusing public attention on Haleigh. NeJame also has worked with EquuSearch, a search group that specializes in missing children and was involved with both the Anthony and Cummings cases.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said Monday he will bring a team back to Putnam to rework areas that were searched in the past. He said he will wait until summer growth has died, which will make searching easier.

Greenwood said thousands of acres have already been searched, but investigators spoke with Miller on Monday and welcome his help trying to locate Haleigh.

“The areas that we felt needed to be searched have been searched,” he said. “We’ll welcome them back.”

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-17/story/investigators_say_focus_has_narrowed_in_haleigh%E2%80%99s_disappearance

so they knew then she was not home....

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: September 21, 2009, 07:20:54 PM »

* By Dana Treen

so they knew then she was not home....Thank you Klaas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.