April 19, 2024, 01:28:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448044 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: September 21, 2009, 07:21:08 PM »

# @The_Rose_Red Ron was informed by LE that Tommy had made that claim--have not yet heard responses yet from Misty, Ronald, Lindsey or others27 minutes ago from web in reply to The_Rose_Red

# @The_Rose_Red LE is a bit more than curious that Ron, Misty and others have not even mentioned Tommy's story let alone refute it. Wait/See20 minutes ago from web in reply to The_Rose_Red

# We are now the FIRST story at 8pm ET on Nancy Grace19 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: September 21, 2009, 07:22:18 PM »

Screen shots from the wesh video:

LOl, I guess they are saying "In your face".

Plus I am sure they are aware or some have informed them of Marie's remarks on twitter.

Which brings one to wonder if LE is informing one side of the family and not the other. And if so why? Since Neves and Sykes say they are kept in the dark.

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #802 on: September 21, 2009, 07:26:56 PM »

Does anyone remember where the article is that said LE stated Ron and Crystal had both been cleared?

He stated that on the Today Show right after they got married.

Brandi, I was looking for the articles that came out saying Ron and Crystal had both been cleared. Not Ron saying it, but LE said it

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: September 21, 2009, 07:28:14 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21046530/detail.html

Man Upset How Police Drained Pond
Investigators Say Pond Yielded Nothing In Search For Haleigh Cummings

POSTED: Monday, September 21, 2009
UPDATED: 6:42 pm EDT September 21, 2009
Haleigh Cummings pink ribbon graphic
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators worked all weekend draining a pond and hoping to find any clues in the case of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

But they said despite their efforts, they've found no more evidence involving the girl who vanished seven months ago.

One man said he supports what the sheriff's office did over the weekend in searching for Haleigh, but he said he's not happy with how they did it and how he said it left his property.

Investigators did not say what they were looking for or who gave them a tip. However, they said it has nothing to do with their recent interview with Hank Croslin Jr. His sister Misty Cummings was the last person to see Haleigh the night she went missing.

Tim Pritchard said he's upset with how the search was handled.

"The water's just like as if we had a hurricane," Pritchard said.

He lives near the pond and said his yard is now full of water.

Haleigh POND SEARCH
Investigators said crews were pumping out 250,000 gallons of water every hour, getting it to a level appropriate for dive crews.

"It's around my property, and my property's low," Pritchard said.

Investigators said the water being pumped out stayed around the area. They said they expect the water to gradually make its way back into the pond.

Investigators said this is the first time they've searched the pond in this case. It is the result of one of more than 4,000 tips they've received.

Pritchard said he wished the crew had cleaned up some ditches beforehand.

"For as many of the gallons they're pumping out, the water is slowing down because the ditches have never been cleaned out," Pritchard said.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: September 21, 2009, 07:33:14 PM »

Does anyone remember where the article is that said LE stated Ron and Crystal had both been cleared?

Brandi, I was looking for the articles that came out saying Ron and Crystal had both been cleared. Not Ron saying it, but LE said it

oops! sorry, I misread.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #805 on: September 21, 2009, 07:34:01 PM »

There is something so wrong with this picture, Ron shirtless, Misty in short shorts, smiling like not a care in the world. I will stick firmly with my thoughts that both of them know where Haleigh is, I'm sick to my stomach looking at them 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: September 21, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »

Searching I don't believe I have heard or read LE state that they were cleared until I watched the video someone put up a few minutes ago and the reporter used the word cleared. Since HaLeigh's 6th birthday celebration, I have read that LE has stated that they are not suspects.

In a news release marking the child's sixth birthday Monday, investigators said the child's biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, were not suspects

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20436810/detail.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #807 on: September 21, 2009, 07:38:08 PM »

There is something so wrong with this picture, Ron shirtless, Misty in short shorts, smiling like not a care in the world. I will stick firmly with my thoughts that both of them know where Haleigh is, I'm sick to my stomach looking at them 

II lean that way too, either directly or indirectly

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: September 21, 2009, 07:38:42 PM »

So if that were the case, wouldn't Ron Jr have said they left the home? This is just so confusing, unless the two kids were left alone, which is probably the case 
I don't think that she was home either but maybe she is still telling Ron that she was and that she was just passed out from being so tired and maybe he said that she was lying because he sent Tommy over there and that is when she came up with the idea to blame Tommy and Joe for taking Haleigh   and that if he would have just trusted her and not sent them over there this would not have happened....so maybe that is why he was thinking that it was all because of him....
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: September 21, 2009, 07:40:12 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/21/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-reveals-he-was-at-trailer-and-more/#more-2975

In a jailhouse interview with detectives Thursday, Capt. Dominic Piscitello, head of the Haleigh Cummings task force, tells The Bald Truth that Tommy said he banged on the door, saw no lights on, heard no sounds from inside and left when it appeared no one was home. “It’s the first time someone other than Ronald’s grandmother admits they were at the trailer that night,” says Capt. Piscitello.

Tommy’s admission puts him at Ronald Cummings’ trailer during the murky timeline Misty has been unable or unwilling to fill in the night she reported his six year old daughter missing, fueling further suspicion that Misty may not have been home.

“I wouldn’t believe a thing that comes out of Tommy’s mouth,” Ronald’s mother, Annette Sykes told me Monday when I related what Misty’s brother revealed. “He will lie about anything.”

If he is telling the truth, Tommy’s admission, first reported by T.J. Hart of Skye radio in Gainesville, Fla., would also mean that Misty’s brother stopped by the trailer twice that night; Misty says he was there earlier, about 6 p.m. as she was getting the kids dinner, but left. “That’s what she told me while we were getting ready for the polygraph she flunked miserably,” says Tim Miller, head of volunteer search organization extraordinaire, Texas Equusearch, in an interview with The Bald Truth.

snipped.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: September 21, 2009, 07:42:18 PM »

JVM doing segment og Haleigh next

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: September 21, 2009, 07:43:02 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/21043768/index.html              Everybody want to get ill, watch Ron and Misty smooching 

The best spin I can put on that is Misty doesn't look preggers. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #812 on: September 21, 2009, 07:43:46 PM »

oops! sorry, I misread.
Thank you for trying to help.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 21, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »

I officially cease to feel sorry for Ron, or have any sympathy for him. I just fell off the fence, and crossed the proverbial line. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 21, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »

In the art harris article, he goes on to say Misty was questioned Sat. night, voluntarily,  without her attorney.

And a source close to Misty said she is telling friends that they wanted her to go into protective custody.   

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: September 21, 2009, 07:56:39 PM »

Well, Monkeys, I am just speculating away here today! Suppose Misty is telling the truth.  She went to bed at 10.  Aha ... then Tommy shows up.  Looks like no one home. 

1.  Maybe he enters home, something happens about Haleigh.  Maybe he wakes Misty and gets her oath not to tell what he's done.   They conspire to hide body.

2.  Or maybe he's the perv Misty claims, and he grabs up Haleigh and later kills her.  Misty maybe reads as dishonest on poly because maybe she somehow in druggie haze sort of witnessed abduction.  Hence her call to Tommy later in the evening.  Like "I think you were here.  Where's Haleigh?" 

Now Tommy getting nervous and the best person to turn on is Misty?

OH MY ... this is the most confounding case!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 21, 2009, 07:59:02 PM »

Ronald Cummings' Rat Alibi Rings Alarm Bells in Haleigh Cummings Investigation
September 21, 2009 by

The Art Harris Bald Truth blog disclosed some revealing information about Ronald Cummings, father of the missing 5 year old Haleigh Cummings from Satsuma, Florida that calls into question Ronald Cummings' motive in keeping Misty Croslin Cummings close at hand.

Misty, then Ronald Cummings' live in girlfriend, is believed to be the last person to have seen Haleigh before she disappeared February 10. Police have characterized Misty's statements about what happened the night of Haleigh Cummings' disappearance as incomplete and inconsistent.
Ronald Cummings' Rat Alibi Rings Alarm Bells in Haleigh Cummings Investigation
 Ronald Cummings publicly claimed to have married his underage girlfriend Misty Croslin Cummings a month after Haleigh's disapperance in order to keep Misty around, saying he believes Misty possesses information relevant to the investigation.

Tuesday, Art Harris reported that Ronald Cummings used his young wife Misty Croslin Cummings as an alibi early last month when he falsely told police that he did not leave a headless dead rat in the mailbox of Misty's brother Tommy Croslin. Ronald Cummings allegedly told Tim Miller of Equusearch that in lying and using Misty as his alibi, he was testing Misty Croslin Cummings' ability to lie to the police.

The evidence is starting to stack up and it doesn't look good for Ronald Cummings.

Sham marriage to keep a teenager who has information about the night his daughter disappeared and whom he doesn't trust close by?

Demands that his young wife provide him an alibi as a test of her ability to lie to the police?

Alarm bells ought to be clanging in the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

On August 17, the sheriff's office issued a press release indicating that Ronald Cummings was not a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance. Ronald Cummings' behavior is begging investigators to take a second look.

Ronald Cummings' Rat Alibi

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2196193/ronald_cummings_rat_alibi_rings_alarm.html?cat=9

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: September 21, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122341

Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend
Posted on September 21st, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 813 times.

This is a subject that has been mentioned on several news sites, we can now confirm this as fact. Haleigh Cummings step mom was taken in for questioning over the last weekend. I think the quote from Major Gary Bowling of the PCSO sums it up in a nutshell:

PCSO did question Misty over the weekend – no information of any value came of it

Just how much longer can Misty Croslin-Cummings keep quiet? For months there have been rumblings about Misty and the likelihood that she was not at home that night. This theory certainly gains credibility after the bombshell (sorry Nancy I used your phrase) revelation that Tommy Croslin has stated that he went to the trailer on the evening of Haleigh’s disappearance around 10pm and could arouse no one, no lights were on, no TV’s or radios playing, nothing. The reason for his visit was the result of a phone call from Ronald Cummings who at that time was at work, he was concerned about Misty as he had been unable to reach her via phone.

Anecdotal information is telling us that at around 8:30pm Ronald and Misty had an argument via cell phone. As a result of this argument Misty turned her phone off.

All of the facts fit, I can see Ronald being angry, I can see Tommy going over to check up. OK this is where it gets more complicated. I am sure Tommy called Ronald back and told him that the lights were off, and no-one was home. One can imagine that Ronald Cummings was somewhat concerned. Where was Misty and where was Haleigh and Junior? So, and here is the big one….. Why did Ron go to the store for beer, smokes and peanuts before going home? I would have thought that he would have wanted to rush home to find out what was going on?

It is right about here that some really interesting possibilities open up. And for the most part they confuse me. Misty was at home when Ron got back, we know that from the 911 call. Where was she when Tommy came over?

There is much to pond(er), the PCSO don’t say much, and often it is in an oblique fashion. One thing is for sure, ‘The Heat Is ON’.

Simon Barrett

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: September 21, 2009, 08:01:51 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122341

Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend
Posted on September 21st, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 813 times.

This is a subject that has been mentioned on several news sites, we can now confirm this as fact. Haleigh Cummings step mom was taken in for questioning over the last weekend. I think the quote from Major Gary Bowling of the PCSO sums it up in a nutshell:

PCSO did question Misty over the weekend – no information of any value came of it

Just how much longer can Misty Croslin-Cummings keep quiet? For months there have been rumblings about Misty and the likelihood that she was not at home that night. This theory certainly gains credibility after the bombshell (sorry Nancy I used your phrase) revelation that Tommy Croslin has stated that he went to the trailer on the evening of Haleigh’s disappearance around 10pm and could arouse no one, no lights were on, no TV’s or radios playing, nothing. The reason for his visit was the result of a phone call from Ronald Cummings who at that time was at work, he was concerned about Misty as he had been unable to reach her via phone.

Anecdotal information is telling us that at around 8:30pm Ronald and Misty had an argument via cell phone. As a result of this argument Misty turned her phone off.

All of the facts fit, I can see Ronald being angry, I can see Tommy going over to check up. OK this is where it gets more complicated. I am sure Tommy called Ronald back and told him that the lights were off, and no-one was home. One can imagine that Ronald Cummings was somewhat concerned. Where was Misty and where was Haleigh and Junior? So, and here is the big one….. Why did Ron go to the store for beer, smokes and peanuts before going home? I would have thought that he would have wanted to rush home to find out what was going on?

It is right about here that some really interesting possibilities open up. And for the most part they confuse me. Misty was at home when Ron got back, we know that from the 911 call. Where was she when Tommy came over?

There is much to pond(er), the PCSO don’t say much, and often it is in an oblique fashion. One thing is for sure, ‘The Heat Is ON’.

Simon Barrett

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has he been lurking over here

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: September 21, 2009, 08:05:17 PM »

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!
BREAKING NEWS IN THE CASE OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.