April 24, 2024, 06:37:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448277 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: September 21, 2009, 09:57:13 PM »

I need a reminder.  Who is WBG.

Thanks

Janet

Page - the young man she was doing drugs and sleeping with right before Haleigh went missing. 

Thanks.

Has this guy been interrogated/questioned?

Janet

Yes - but some other monkey might be better at telling you to what extent he was questioned.   I do believe he lives near the area where they pumped the pond this weekend, though.   

Thank you.

Good Night Monkeys!

Janet
7:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: September 21, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »

Considering no witnesses have come forward ... I speculate that Misty was not out partying when Tommy came over to the trailer at approximately 10:00 PM at Ron's request.  I contend that it may be possible that Misty was in the process of hiding Haleigh's body in that time period.  Following her return home ... maybe Misty set the stage herself in regards to the open door.

Think about it.  Her bed had not been slept in.  She told at least two stories regarding where Haleigh had been sleeping.

Could it be that following the earlier argument with Ron ... that Misty took out her frustrations on Haleigh and ... Haleigh met her demise?

Tommy must have been told to keep quiet and this is the reason for his silence.

Whatever the truth ... I do believe it is beginning to emerge.

Janet 

#1 - It is being reported that Ron did not request Tommy to go check on Misty. The report is that Ron called the Croslin's home wanting to know if Misty was over there.

#2 - What is your speculation of how Misty  transported HaLeigh's body to the hiding place?

#3 - What happened/ how did the Croslin's family van get damaged? Who drove it?  How is it that none of the Croslin's has said  or  seem to know what happened, who drove the van that night?

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: September 21, 2009, 10:00:56 PM »

Do I remember that someone here posted a map of cell towers in the Satsuma area?  Considering LE has all this, then it seems that if Misty had her cell and was out of her "home" area, LE would have crucified her by now with that information. 

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: September 21, 2009, 10:02:51 PM »

Do I remember that someone here posted a map of cell towers in the Satsuma area?  Considering LE has all this, then it seems that if Misty had her cell and was out of her "home" area, LE would have crucified her by now with that information. 

Except that supposedly she had it turned off.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: September 21, 2009, 10:03:01 PM »

Considering no witnesses have come forward ... I speculate that Misty was not out partying when Tommy came over to the trailer at approximately 10:00 PM at Ron's request.  I contend that it may be possible that Misty was in the process of hiding Haleigh's body in that time period.  Following her return home ... maybe Misty set the stage herself in regards to the open door.

Think about it.  Her bed had not been slept in.  She told at least two stories regarding where Haleigh had been sleeping.

Could it be that following the earlier argument with Ron ... that Misty took out her frustrations on Haleigh and ... Haleigh met her demise?

Tommy must have been told to keep quiet and this is the reason for his silence.

Whatever the truth ... I do believe it is beginning to emerge.

Janet 

#1 - It is being reported that Ron did not request Tommy to go check on Misty. The report is that Ron called the Croslin's home wanting to know if Misty was over there.

#2 - What is your speculation of how Misty  transported HaLeigh's body to the hiding place?

#3 - What happened/ how did the Croslin's family van get damaged? Who drove it?  How is it that none of the Croslin's has said  or  seem to know what happened, who drove the van that night?

Heart,  So Tommy is admitting to going over there?  Which places him at the scene?  Ron did not tell him to go over and check?  I'm confused again.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #945 on: September 21, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

Ron said she turned it off after their fight, so from about 8:40 ish - 3:15ish, how convenient

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #946 on: September 21, 2009, 10:04:02 PM »

I think it goes back to when LE said they didn't know when Haleigh went missing.  Remember it is only GGSykes that said she brought clean clothes over that evening, and that was 2 weeks after the fact.
I wonder if LE found any clean clothes there?

2 4 1
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: September 21, 2009, 10:05:07 PM »

I totally agree but who knows with this case.  She was not taking Ron's calls but was taking Tommy's calls?!  Yet we don't know where she was?   LE is not telling us something.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: September 21, 2009, 10:06:37 PM »

Did Tommy Croslin have a landline phone back in February.  Or...did he have just a cellphone.

Cause wasn't it stated that Tommy was with Misty, so if Ron phoned, who is to say that Tommy answered his cellphone, and lord knows where he was....and maybe he did not go over to the trailer that night.  Just responded to Ron that no lights on, and maybe everyone was in bed.

Then we get this ...for sure..time that Misty went to bed from Ron...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 21, 2009, 10:06:43 PM »

OMG~TN is nutz............per me ......... Mz. Nancy actually went a bit tough on her
Has she had a makeover? 

ummm.......sure

I heard this on NG, but couldn't remember it properly so found it at Hobbit's:

Very suspicious.

Just confirmed with TJ that it was PCSO that said it was curious that "involved" family members did not mention Tommy's statement to the media this weekend. PCSO had told them.

Marie/Crystal side of family wasn't told, not by PCSO NOR by Cummings clan (why didn't Cummings call Crystal about it?)

Maybe I am the one goint NUTZ, but I thought I read that Ron said he did not know anything until Crystal told him.  Maybe I a wrong.

Well it is all hearsay.  I won't believe anything until they are sworn in in a court of law and then still I doubt if I will believe them then.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: September 21, 2009, 10:08:38 PM »

I need a reminder.  Who is WBG.

Thanks

Janet

Page - the young man she was doing drugs and sleeping with right before Haleigh went missing. 

Thanks.

Has this guy been interrogated/questioned?

Janet

Yes - but some other monkey might be better at telling you to what extent he was questioned.   I do believe he lives near the area where they pumped the pond this weekend, though.   

Thank you.

Good Night Monkeys!

Janet
7:00 PM PT

Some notes on "White Boy Greg":

*Prevatt claims she arranged a meeting between Misty and a local man named Greg Page. That meeting reportedly resulted in a couple of days of sex and drug use for Misty and Greg the weekend before Haleigh vanished on February 10, 2009.

*Haleigh's great grandmother did not shy away from the fact that Misty had a fight with Ron days before the little girl was taken from the home and that she had been on a sex a drug binge with Greg Page a.k.a. "White Boy Greg."  She insists that further attention needs to be paid to that scenario and the people who were involved in the partying in which Misty participated just days prior to the abduction. (Ruby Kanger is the great grandmother who reportedly stated this.)

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4691482.php?

He was questioned by LE. He stated:

"I had nothing to do with it and that’s pretty much were I stand at, you know. Don’t know anything.

When they brought me in, I didn’t know what was going on. They said, ‘We going to bring you in on this Haleigh Cummings. I didn’t think I (should have been) brought in at all, you know. I didn’t feel like I was going to be brought in because I had no involvement in it.

You know how people talk, I guess the investigators seen my phone number on her phone…and seen we had involvement and questioned her and I guess she told them and they came and got me

I was kinda worried about it (at first), but when they told me what was going on, I’m saying, ‘hey man, this is a bunch of crock, crocks of garbage, cause I know I ain’t did nothing.

Then Saturday, they (police) came back and got me and wanted me to take a lie detector test. They put this blood pressure cup on your arm and its very uncomfortable, and they ask you questions over and over again. And you get different responses in heart beat rates and all kinds of stuff like that, and they haven’t questioned me since."
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/11/exclusive-white-boy-greg-on-the-bald-truth/

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: September 21, 2009, 10:09:01 PM »

Did Tommy Croslin have a landline phone back in February.  Or...did he have just a cellphone.

Cause wasn't it stated that Tommy was with Misty, so if Ron phoned, who is to say that Tommy answered his cellphone, and lord knows where he was....and maybe he did not go over to the trailer that night.  Just responded to Ron that no lights on, and maybe everyone was in bed.

Then we get this ...for sure..time that Misty went to bed from Ron...

I believe that it was Art Harris or TJ HART on NG tonight that said that Ron called the Croslin's house. He stated that he was not sure if it was Tommy Ron spoke to or not.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 21, 2009, 10:09:23 PM »

I  am  thinking that she knew her phone would ping so she did not take it or maybe she thought that if she did not make it home in time she could come in the back door and because her phone was there she could tell Ron that she was just sitting at the waters edge clearing her head because they had been fighting or something?
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: September 21, 2009, 10:12:14 PM »

Ron said she turned it off after their fight, so from about 8:40 ish - 3:15ish, how convenient

Every interview I'd heard on this was that it was either off ... or she just was ignoring his calls.  Have I missed something? 

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: September 21, 2009, 10:14:22 PM »

BRANDI - Thanks for your notes on WBG.

So, do we know if he was cleared by LE?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: September 21, 2009, 10:15:47 PM »

I can just hear the echo of LE saying that NO ONE has been cleared. They stated this so often.

I still don't think anyone has been cleared, personally.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: September 21, 2009, 10:16:03 PM »

Sorry, I can't stop trying to mesh all these "facts" that don't mesh!!  Ron worked 3 hours late, so Misty would have had every reason to think he'd be home by midnight?  That cuts her timeline down significantly if she was going to kill and dispose of a child before he got home from work!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: September 21, 2009, 10:16:41 PM »

I can just hear the echo of LE saying that NO ONE has been cleared. They stated this so often.

I still don't think anyone has been cleared, personally.

Thanks.     an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: September 21, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »

Live streaming of Nancy Grace, Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, and other crime related news

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d19-Live-streaming-of-Nancy-Grace-Issues-with-Jane-VelezMitchell-and-other-crime-related-news

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: September 21, 2009, 10:20:21 PM »

The only thing I've really learned from watching some of the Gma's in these cases, is....

If God forbid anything such as this were to happen to my g.children - to sit down, STFU and say "no comment" to the media.  Then after telling LE all that I knew, look dagger-eyed at my sons, beat the ever lovin' truth out of em if need be, but smile for the cameras and say, "no comment". 

Thanks CinCin and TN, for the how-to in these cases. 

Gag me with a spoon..............

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.