April 26, 2024, 06:59:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448393 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: September 21, 2009, 10:24:18 PM »

Some notes on "White Boy Greg":

*Prevatt claims she arranged a meeting between Misty and a local man named Greg Page. That meeting reportedly resulted in a couple of days of sex and drug use for Misty and Greg the weekend before Haleigh vanished on February 10, 2009.

*Haleigh's great grandmother did not shy away from the fact that Misty had a fight with Ron days before the little girl was taken from the home and that she had been on a sex a drug binge with Greg Page a.k.a. "White Boy Greg."  She insists that further attention needs to be paid to that scenario and the people who were involved in the partying in which Misty participated just days prior to the abduction. (Ruby Kanger is the great grandmother who reportedly stated this.)

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4691482.php?

He was questioned by LE. He stated:

"I had nothing to do with it and that’s pretty much were I stand at, you know. Don’t know anything.

When they brought me in, I didn’t know what was going on. They said, ‘We going to bring you in on this Haleigh Cummings. I didn’t think I (should have been) brought in at all, you know. I didn’t feel like I was going to be brought in because I had no involvement in it.

You know how people talk, I guess the investigators seen my phone number on her phone…and seen we had involvement and questioned her and I guess she told them and they came and got me

I was kinda worried about it (at first), but when they told me what was going on, I’m saying, ‘hey man, this is a bunch of crock, crocks of garbage, cause I know I ain’t did nothing.

Then Saturday, they (police) came back and got me and wanted me to take a lie detector test. They put this blood pressure cup on your arm and its very uncomfortable, and they ask you questions over and over again. And you get different responses in heart beat rates and all kinds of stuff like that, and they haven’t questioned me since."
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/11/exclusive-white-boy-greg-on-the-bald-truth/

Thanks Brandi.

Is it possible that Tommy assisted Misty after "something bad happened" and ... the visit to the trailer as well as the ... banging on the door ... was fabricated?  Where was Tommy and ... what was he doing and ... who was he with when Ron called him?

Somehow I believe the pieces of the puzzle within the investigation are coming together ... a picture is emerging and ... justice for Haleigh will prevail.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: September 21, 2009, 10:24:34 PM »

I'm just now watching NG and my first impression 22 min's in is that TN is scared and nervous as he!!.  And she obviously didn't like the doo they gave her last week hence the dumb pony tail, she wouldn't let them do the hair so they over did the make up!  OOPS>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: September 21, 2009, 10:25:37 PM »

Oh and the thing about Ronald not telling Tommy to go over there to his home, well so what, maybe When Tommy tried to call and didnt get and answer he got worried himself and decided to just go check, he is Misty's brother, if he wanted to go check on his sister thats his business.....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: September 21, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »

ERIC  ANDREU  GRIFFIS
Melrose ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/21/2009 10:19:47 PM  - Booking#: 09-03919
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 7/31/1981 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
901.04-   OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT    N   N    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=756597&IMG=47394

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: September 21, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »

Oh and the thing about Ronald not telling Tommy to go over there to his home, well so what, maybe When Tommy tried to call and didnt get and answer he got worried himself and decided to just go check, he is Misty's brother, if he wanted to go check on his sister thats his business.....IMO

If he wanted to go check on his sister thats one thing, if he did something else that is another.

He is currently in jail due to him going to someone's home in order to use the phone, while all along was stealing a gun.

Tommy ain't no angel!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: September 21, 2009, 10:32:16 PM »

Man Upset How Police Drained Pond

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators worked all weekend draining a pond and hoping to find any clues in the case of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

But they said despite their efforts, they've found no more evidence involving the girl who vanished seven months ago.

One man said he supports what the sheriff's office did over the weekend in searching for Haleigh, but he said he's not happy with how they did it and how he said it left his property.

Investigators did not say what they were looking for or who gave them a tip. However, they said it has nothing to do with their recent interview with Hank Croslin Jr. His sister Misty Cummings was the last person to see Haleigh the night she went missing.

Tim Pritchard said he's upset with how the search was handled.

"The water's just like as if we had a hurricane," Pritchard said.

He lives near the pond and said his yard is now full of water.

Investigators said crews were pumping out 250,000 gallons of water every hour, getting it to a level appropriate for dive crews.

"It's around my property, and my property's low," Pritchard said.

Investigators said the water being pumped out stayed around the area. They said they expect the water to gradually make its way back into the pond.

Investigators said this is the first time they've searched the pond in this case. It is the result of one of more than 4,000 tips they've received.

Pritchard said he wished the crew had cleaned up some ditches beforehand.

"For as many of the gallons they're pumping out, the water is slowing down because the ditches have never been cleaned out," Pritchard said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21046530/detail.html

I can understand how this poor man must feel.  As well as other neighbors in the area. 

Sev years ago when we lived in another town northeast of here, there was a baby boy found floating in the creek just down from our house.  The creek bordered my property on two sides.  Although nothing like the mess this man seems to have on his hands, the mess LE made of our property was a nightmare, incl razing down the premade high embankments so 'the creek don't rise' right into our home.  They were searching for the babys mother, thought to be in there as well.  They did nothing to repair the mess they made.  Repairs to raise the embankment again, plus the in/out damage to our yard, was at our own expense. 

And yet........ small price to pay because after all, the baby was found.  And IMO, small price for this man as well, should it turn out that draining the L pond helps to crack the case and bring Haleigh home.  Well that's the way I look at it anyway. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: September 21, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »

Yes Shoemaker says he called the home (Croslins) and did not say he spoke to anyone specifically.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: September 21, 2009, 10:34:45 PM »

BOMBSHELL!  45 minutes in and no mention of the twins?  (Or did I miss it)  Sorry, can't help myself when it comes to NG!

LOL!  The funny thing is, no one seems to like her, but everybody watches her!   

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: September 21, 2009, 10:39:01 PM »

If he wanted to go check on his sister thats one thing, if he did something else that is another.

He is currently in jail due to him going to someone's home in order to use the phone, while all along was stealing a gun.

Tommy ain't no angel!
No, he's no angel, but neither is Misty and if she left those children their and he did go in and find them and take Haleigh, then they both need to hang....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: September 21, 2009, 10:43:14 PM »

Okay, I promise this is my last question of the day since I've overloaded this cage with possible scenarios I'm wondering about. 

Ever sat on the steps with your brother and smoked a joint while watching the kids play in the yard?  (I have!).  Sounds pretty serene.  And the brother stays with you until the A/C guy leaves.  To protect you/watch over you? 

Within 12 hours that seems to have all gone to hell.  Was Tommy there Feb. 10?  Was he caught on camera when all the news crews were out there?  Did any media interview him then?  After the call to him or to the Croslin home, did they all rush over to help search at 3 in the a.m.?  Where was Tommy boy in those early hours?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: September 21, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »

CROSLIN: I didn`t hear anything at all. Nothing. If I heard something, I would have got up and I wouldn`t have let them take her!

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: So what happened?

CROSLIN: OK. I put her to bed about, you know, 8:00 o`clock because that`s her bedtime. She had school. I put her to bed in her blanket and my blanket. My blanket was in the bed that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that, and her blanket. Her blanket was -- she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess, and I was going to put it on there, but it smelled like pee. So I washed the blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with. And she fell asleep. And I come in there and put her blanket on her. And then I laid down.

And it was about -- I mean, I`m not positive what time. It was, like, 3:00. You know, it was -- I seen 3:00, 3:00 o`clock in the morning. I got up and -- I got up because I had to use the bathroom, but I didn`t make it to the bathroom. I seen the kitchen light on. And I walked in the kitchen, and the back door`s wide open. I mean, I didn`t notice about Haleigh then until I seen the back door open. And then I go in her room, and she`s gone! And that`s all I know, is when I woke up -- when I went to sleep she was there, and then when I woke up, she was gone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/07/ng.01.html

What window was the blanket taken off of.. Was it the masterbed room window? Was the blanket taken off the window so someone could check through the window to check on the children?  There was no detergent to do the wash..Is there a lock on the outside of the bedroom door? Was Haleigh mattress put there later and stagged. Where is jr bed or should I say mattress? There was a full moon that night and a skylight in the masterbedroom.
What happened that night that they had to stag and coverup Haleigh gone missing?

God Bless Haleigh.. an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #971 on: September 21, 2009, 10:45:46 PM »

Yes Shoemaker says he called the home (Croslins) and did not say he spoke to anyone specifically.

Which begs the follow up question........why doesn't he know he talked to? Surely they have talked about it nah, I forgot he rarely discusses the disappearance

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 21, 2009, 10:48:26 PM »

Tommy ain't no angel!
No, he's no angel, but neither is Misty and if she left those children their and he did go in and find them and take Haleigh, then they both need to hang....IMO

The ONLY angels in this entire case, AFAICS are Haleigh and her brother Ronald Jr.

Everybody else has failed.

JMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #973 on: September 21, 2009, 10:48:34 PM »

I agree Tommy is no angel, I think Tommy is a lot of things that I can't post, but for some reason I just don't feel he did anything to Haleigh, imo.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: September 21, 2009, 10:49:00 PM »

BRANDI - Thanks for your notes on WBG.

So, do we know if he was cleared by LE?

I can just hear the echo of LE saying that NO ONE has been cleared. They stated this so often.

I still don't think anyone has been cleared, personally.

No, I don't think so either. 

Remember, at last count, this was "the list" of suspects:

1.  Misty
2.  everyone else
3.  Ron

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: September 21, 2009, 10:52:25 PM »

Which begs the follow up question........why doesn't he know he talked to? Surely they have talked about it nah, I forgot he rarely discusses the disappearance

Oh his lawyer is good.  Very close mouthed exactly the way I like them if they are defending me...tee hee.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: September 21, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »

Some notes on "White Boy Greg":

*Prevatt claims she arranged a meeting between Misty and a local man named Greg Page. That meeting reportedly resulted in a couple of days of sex and drug use for Misty and Greg the weekend before Haleigh vanished on February 10, 2009.

*Haleigh's great grandmother did not shy away from the fact that Misty had a fight with Ron days before the little girl was taken from the home and that she had been on a sex a drug binge with Greg Page a.k.a. "White Boy Greg."  She insists that further attention needs to be paid to that scenario and the people who were involved in the partying in which Misty participated just days prior to the abduction. (Ruby Kanger is the great grandmother who reportedly stated this.)

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4691482.php?

He was questioned by LE. He stated:

"I had nothing to do with it and that’s pretty much were I stand at, you know. Don’t know anything.

When they brought me in, I didn’t know what was going on. They said, ‘We going to bring you in on this Haleigh Cummings. I didn’t think I (should have been) brought in at all, you know. I didn’t feel like I was going to be brought in because I had no involvement in it.

You know how people talk, I guess the investigators seen my phone number on her phone…and seen we had involvement and questioned her and I guess she told them and they came and got me

I was kinda worried about it (at first), but when they told me what was going on, I’m saying, ‘hey man, this is a bunch of crock, crocks of garbage, cause I know I ain’t did nothing.

Then Saturday, they (police) came back and got me and wanted me to take a lie detector test. They put this blood pressure cup on your arm and its very uncomfortable, and they ask you questions over and over again. And you get different responses in heart beat rates and all kinds of stuff like that, and they haven’t questioned me since."
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/11/exclusive-white-boy-greg-on-the-bald-truth/

Thanks Brandi.

Is it possible that Tommy assisted Misty after "something bad happened" and ... the visit to the trailer as well as the ... banging on the door ... was fabricated?  Where was Tommy and ... what was he doing and ... who was he with when Ron called him?

Somehow I believe the pieces of the puzzle within the investigation are coming together ... a picture is emerging and ... justice for Haleigh will prevail.

Janet

Who is Prevatt? Did they say on NG that Prevatt is being held on unrelated charges? TIA
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: September 21, 2009, 10:56:53 PM »

I agree Tommy is no angel, I think Tommy is a lot of things that I can't post, but for some reason I just don't feel he did anything to Haleigh, imo.

Congrats NoRose, on reaching the 20,000 posts mark!   

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: September 21, 2009, 10:57:26 PM »

Prevatt, another girl who is a hooker, White Boy Greg and Misty were all partying together the weekend before Haleigh disappeared.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: September 21, 2009, 10:58:15 PM »

Can we get a monkey running around pulling chunks of his fur out ?  I need to post that one pleeze lol.......

Didn't find one running around pulling the fur, but I did find one after the fur was pulled out.

He is all yours my2cents.

((edit - do you really think that caption is appropriate for a MP forum?  I don't))
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 11:16:31 PM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.