April 27, 2024, 11:56:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448506 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2009, 05:50:44 PM »

That chatroom over there makes my blood pressure go through the roof..Some caller is complaining about GER taking pics then the room started this one person really peed me off thank goodness im behind this screen or i woulda pounched her in her/his lip...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2009, 05:51:31 PM »

Tommy saved Cobra's life and was considering posting bond but when he called, they said it might not be a good idea.
Somekind of mud/quicksand that Cobra stepped in 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2009, 05:55:05 PM »

snippet from wbg on art harris site interesting info about a car.  do we know what happened to hank sr that week, was it a car accident, and what happened to the car?

Snippet;

I don’t remember the last day, but I’m sure I like seen her Sunday.And that was the last day I seen her. But Monday, I did talk to Misty. And she told me she was at the hospital with her Dad, because her Dad had been in a car a wreck. And she said, ‘I’ll call you back, and never heard from her again.”

But I haven’t tried to contact her since because I want to stay the hell away from her.

Now I understand her parents are riding around trying to find out where I stay at, making death threats on me.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/11/exclusive-white-boy-greg-on-the-bald-truth/comment-page-1/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »

It should be punishable by law to spread a blanant lie or malicious rumor that interferes with a criminal investigation, I swear...trace these internet predators & hold them accountable

Cappy...couldn't agree more on this one! this whole case has had rumor after rumor...I don't get that...there is a little child missing and these people are all about attention for themselves....some real nutters out there imo

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2009, 05:58:28 PM »

Did Cobra say he was told not to bond out Tommy?
Yes CeCe thats what Cobra said

Thank you lady.   an angelic monkey

Have Cobra's charges been dropped, or is he now able to do the bond?? I thought he was not able to bond people out, but I maybe wrong here.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2009, 06:00:02 PM »

On the special Blogger Talk Radio show that they had this past Thursday, TJ Hart stated that there were 5 people who got together and wanted to bond Tommy out, but then thought about it and decided against it.

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2009, 06:00:05 PM »

I thought that

Thank you lady.   an angelic monkey

Have Cobra's charges been dropped, or is he now able to do the bond?? I thought he was not able to bond people out, but I maybe wrong here.
I thought that also and too he has no money so how could he do that???
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »

Tommy saved Cobra's life and was considering posting bond but when he called, they said it might not be a good idea.

I listened to the show but honestly it was soooo hard to stomach Cobra.jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2009, 06:02:45 PM »

When reports last night came out that Misty had shot herself he (Cobra) made a phone call and there was yelling in the background and the person he was talking to said something to the effect of "does it sound like the B!tch is dead?" He would not confirm when asked if he was talking to Ron.     Anyone else hear on the scanner someone is being Baker Acted? Misty maybe  Monkey Devil!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »

Here is the Video
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/20/news/news01.tnv

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2009, 06:04:05 PM »

The car that was taken out of the pond, belongs to a major player? Wonder who that is, what color car does Nay Nay have, and is it an Oldsmobile?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2009, 06:04:39 PM »

OK, you know what, Cobra is really getting on my nerves, he is jumping from one thing to another and saying nothing all at the same time, he really needs to stop, he acts like his little venture into the woods with TN was  a big deal, heck I can walk out my front door and go under the barbed wire fence ajoining my property and be in much more thicker and wetter woods then Cobra was that day....he needs to go back to bounty hunting and just stop...JMO.

The people that are argueing and talking about Ger taking photo's are probably the first ones that jump over to where she posts them at to look at them, Leave her alone I say, she isnt hurting anyone and is just getting pictures for those that dont live in this area to look at so they can realize how the land and things are here, give me a break, I can think of alot more to be mad about then someone going out on their own time and using their own money to take a few pictures, most people that are in that town are gonna go look to see whats happening just out of curiosity, so why cant Ger snap a few pics while she's at it.....JMO

The news reporters need to double check what they are reporting before saying anything, or they need new jobs too, how hard can it be to double check what you are about to report so that it is at least factual....IMO

and last but not least, if the search of the pond is really over and nothing of value was found then the LE in Putnam are really stupid, I cant and wont for one minute believ that they went through all this time and money to search that pond on a tip, that they just pulled out of a stack of 400 other tips...no way.....thats crazy if thats what they want us to believe, they knew something was here, they were certain of it, and it wasnt no darn pot plants either, they just stumbled upon them by accident at the same area...something is up, and it just hasnt been told yet....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2009, 06:06:02 PM »

thank you No Rose.   an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2009, 06:07:10 PM »

What!   You dont care that he almost got "swallowed in the swamp"   Couldnt resist 

A lot more people involved in this case make my stomach turn a ton more

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2009, 06:08:33 PM »

Ger's photos related to Haleigh's case/ credit to Faith at http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=665798

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showpost.php?p=665793&postcount=18

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showpost.php?p=665798&postcount=19

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2009, 06:09:05 PM »

When reports last night came out that Misty had shot herself he (Cobra) made a phone call and there was yelling in the background and the person he was talking to said something to the effect of "does it sound like the B!tch is dead?" He would not confirm when asked if he was talking to Ron.     Anyone else hear on the scanner someone is being Baker Acted? Misty maybe  Monkey Devil!

I heard that too, No Rose, about someone being Baker Acted.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2009, 06:10:17 PM »

OK, you know what, Cobra is really getting on my nerves, he is jumping from one thing to another and saying nothing all at the same time, he really needs to stop, he acts like his little venture into the woods with TN was  a big deal, heck I can walk out my front door and go under the barbed wire fence ajoining my property and be in much more thicker and wetter woods then Cobra was that day....he needs to go back to bounty hunting and just stop...JMO.

The people that are argueing and talking about Ger taking photo's are probably the first ones that jump over to where she posts them at to look at them, Leave her alone I say, she isnt hurting anyone and is just getting pictures for those that dont live in this area to look at so they can realize how the land and things are here, give me a break, I can think of alot more to be mad about then someone going out on their own time and using their own money to take a few pictures, most people that are in that town are gonna go look to see whats happening just out of curiosity, so why cant Ger snap a few pics while she's at it.....JMO

The news reporters need to double check what they are reporting before saying anything, or they need new jobs too, how hard can it be to double check what you are about to report so that it is at least factual....IMO

and last but not least, if the search of the pond is really over and nothing of value was found then the LE in Putnam are really stupid, I cant and wont for one minute believ that they went through all this time and money to search that pond on a tip, that they just pulled out of a stack of 400 other tips...no way.....thats crazy if thats what they want us to believe, they knew something was here, they were certain of it, and it wasnt no darn pot plants either, they just stumbled upon them by accident at the same area...something is up, and it just hasnt been told yet....IMO

I vote this the best post of the week....all of it.  I don't like Cobra, the reporters nor the LE down there.  They have never reported correctly, never been honest and have only added to the confusion...and all of them have their own agendas IMO

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2009, 06:11:32 PM »

HH thats what set me off...If that makes you agree dont look at the pics..I think she does a wonderful job.         Some people just ccant appreciate good things that others do..JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »

Art says LE keeping lid on it to prevent a "bunch of hillbillies" from killing each other. 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2009, 06:13:24 PM »

HH thats what set me off...If that makes you agree dont look at the pics..I think she does a wonderful job.         Some people just ccant appreciate good things that others do..JMO
Sorry i meant angry my screen jumps when i try to type..err
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.