April 27, 2024, 11:59:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448507 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #420 on: September 21, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »

Hi Monks,

Just thinking out loud here.  For LE to go to the expense of draining that pond, wouldn't you expect them to have fairly concrete proof they would find the evidence they were told was there?  Would it have been appropriate for "whomever" gave the tip to have been subjected to a LDT or provide something to substantiate the claim of evidence in the pond?  I'm so confused.   
I agree, with so many cities/states/LE agencies lacking money, no way do I see this happening without some major proof 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 21, 2009, 10:58:05 AM »

Not sure if this is accurate or not, but for those that are interested in Butterbean and his therapy appointments.

Why did Crystal NOT take Jr to his counseling appointment yesterday?

@trialjunkie I thought Ron was in St Augustine for Jr's appt, but when I spoke to the family Ron was home because the appt was canceled.

@trialjunkie the appts are scheduled on the drop off/pick up days to help Crystal. His last appt was on Labor Day.

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope
I don't know, but most therapists don't open on Sunday, at least none that I have ever seen 

You do realize that we are discussing Putnam County, Fl, don't you?  Monkey Devil!

Anything is subject to be happening/scheduled at any time, the way it sounds there.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #422 on: September 21, 2009, 11:00:05 AM »

That's true Heart 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: September 21, 2009, 11:05:51 AM »

well......not sure if Crystal skipped jr's session or not...but going back,,,,,remember that she missed a bunch of Haleigh's doctor appointments as well by her own admission...sometimes cause she didn't feel like getting out of bed...   not me saying this, she said it herself...
again, not sure if the appointment was skipped or not...don't believe much that I read on other forums tbh..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: September 21, 2009, 11:08:35 AM »

"Just like all the others that live out there, I want to know what happened," Goudy said. "There's a lot of people in this town that want to put closure to it."

She said she fears what will be found.

"It's not going to be good when they find her," she said. "They know what happened to her but they're not saying anything because they don't have the evidence."

http://staugustine.com/stories/092109/news_1998497.shtml

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 21, 2009, 11:10:24 AM »

"Just like all the others that live out there, I want to know what happened," Goudy said. "There's a lot of people in this town that want to put closure to it."

She said she fears what will be found.

"It's not going to be good when they find her," she said. "They know what happened to her but they're not saying anything because they don't have the evidence."

http://staugustine.com/stories/092109/news_1998497.shtml

wonder how she knows this

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: September 21, 2009, 11:17:57 AM »

Sheriff: Pond Yields Nothing On Haleigh
Investigators Say Nothing Found Relates To Missing Child's Case

WJXT-TV
updated 15 minutes ago

PALATKA, Fla. - Investigators say they finished draining and searching a Putnam County pond Saturday. Maj. Gary Bowling with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office tells Channel 4 that crews found no evidence in relation to the search for 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Saturday morning, the sheriff's office issued a statement denying rumors that Haleigh's body was found, but they were continuing to search the 5-acre pond and surrounding woods off U.S. 19 south of Palatka for evidence in the case

Haleigh disappeared from her home in Satsuma in February.

Area residents said that while the pond is a 35-minute drive from the mobile home where Haleigh was last seen, it's not that far from water access across the river from Satsuma.

The Putnam County Sheriff's office statement said the search was not the result of any information received in a Thursday night interview with Hank Croslin Jr., who was arrested earlier in the week on charges unrelated to this case.

Croslin is the brother of Haleigh's stepmother, who is the last person to see the girl before she disappeared. Croslin's wife, Lindsey, and two others were to come in on Friday for questioning.

Detectives said they also questioned three other inmates about the girl’s disappearance.

Misty Croslin, who has since married Haleigh's father, put Haleigh to bed in a Satsuma mobile home the night of Feb. 9. Before dawn the next morning, she was gone.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32926281/ns/local_news-jacksonville_fl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #427 on: September 21, 2009, 11:19:34 AM »

well......not sure if Crystal skipped jr's session or not...but going back,,,,,remember that she missed a bunch of Haleigh's doctor appointments as well by her own admission...sometimes cause she didn't feel like getting out of bed...   not me saying this, she said it herself...
again, not sure if the appointment was skipped or not...don't believe much that I read on other forums tbh..

You know if she did skip yesterday's, which again I find odd to have on a Sunday, I could completely understand due to the fact that she is waiting for her daughter's body or evidence of anything having to do with her disappearnce. I can only imagine the fear and worry that she is living right now. It would be kind of like me skipping an appt for my son to have a therapy session while I was waiting in the NICU knowing Eli was dying any day.........IF it's true, I'd giver her a pass on that one.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 21, 2009, 11:21:20 AM »

Authorities say Haleigh was last seen by neighbors about 8 p.m. on Feb. 9. She was reported missing about 3 a.m. Feb. 10 by Misty Croslin, her babysitter and then girlfriend to Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. He was working a late shift at PDM Bridge, an industrial firm in Palatka.

As for this week's search at the Mondex, Bowling said we're searching it for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

He said law enforcement's focus on the site was prompted by tips and information from detective interviews.

We've had to prioritize tips in this case, Bowling said."This body of water has been brought up in a couple of occasions."

Based on the information, authorities began searching it Thursday because "the weather is right and we've got enough personnel," Bowling added.

This week, investigators have been interviewing the babysitter's brother Hank Croslin Jr., who goes by Tommy, since his arrest Tuesday on a grand theft charge.

Officers also have interviewed Ronald Cummings numerous times. Both he and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, have been cleared of suspicion in the disappearance, authorities say.

But Misty Croslin, who married Ronald Cummings in March, has been described by the sheriff's office as a person with key information. Investigators also say she has given inconsistent accounts of her activities on the night of Feb. 9.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/21/news/news01.txt

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: September 21, 2009, 11:22:31 AM »

You know if she did skip yesterday's, which again I find odd to have on a Sunday, I could completely understand due to the fact that she is waiting for her daughter's body or evidence of anything having to do with her disappearnce. I can only imagine the fear and worry that she is living right now. It would be kind of like me skipping an appt for my son to have a therapy session while I was waiting in the NICU knowing Eli was dying any day.........IF it's true, I'd giver her a pass on that one.

me too IM...I would give her a total pass on that one...and yes, odd to have on a Sunday and also on a holiday, Labor Day...
like I say, I don't believe anything that I read on most forums...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: September 21, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »

Most likely old news to the forum but ... just in case ...

The following video indicates that there is an access to the pond from Cumming's trailer that is only one mile.

How could the county put out a news release stating the the search was unrelated.  No comment is one thing but ... an official statement.

Janet

+++++

Video:
http://www.news4jax.com/video/20999958/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: September 21, 2009, 11:26:51 AM »

do you guys have this?:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5263944.php

Posted: Monday, 21 September 2009 10:02AM

PCSO Addresses Rumors In Haleigh Case

TJ Hart

I spoke with Lt. Johnny Greenwood and others at the PSCO about the list of wild rumors took on lives of their own after authorities revealed they were looking for evidence of Haleigh Cummings in the L pond they were draining at the Mondex south and west of Palatka off US 19 over the weekend.

Rumor 1) A submerged car had been found with skeletal remains of a small child inside.

"No"

Rumor 2) A car was taken from the pond on a flatbed truck. 

"No car was taken from the pond. There was a car towed on a flat bed from a residence, but not by us or for us. I would suspect that the person that owned the car had it towed for whatever reason. We have nothing to do with it or know who the person was."

Rumor 3) Nay Nay Prevatt had told officers that the “car” belonged to Greg Page.

"No"

Rumor 4) Greg Page’s photo appeared in the jail booking log as Tyrone Djuan Hunter. Was he arrested in this case?

"Don't know about the jail photo, Page was not arrested or questioned as a result of the Cummings case"

Rumor 5) Misty blew her brains out.

"As of today, we are not working a death to Misty"

Rumor 6) Timmy Croslin came back to the area from Mass and was causing trouble—name heard on the scanner.

"Apparently Ronald made a complaint against Timmy for harassing phone calls"

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: September 21, 2009, 11:32:41 AM »

#  Brenda Lee Says:
September 20th, 2009 at 5:37 pm

Local news is saying nothing was found, but after the way LE sought to mislead the media and public in the last few days, I think I will wait a while before I believe any statements from them

——-
Brenda–Now you can understand why I don’t always jump on the bandwagon to headline the latest tip or rumor, unless I can verify it…Came close to buying into some supposedly respected bloggers’ “reliable” info challenging the police timeline of Ronald’s last day at work…One took the word of another he believed to be so standup, so impeccable, only she wasn’t. Hadn’t bothered to go beyond one source, who happened to have had had a drug record no one bothered to tell me, if they even checked, nor did that person have police sources to check with…or others to triangulate. Yet, they were mocking the fact I didn’t have it or wouldn’t put it up…but, by God, they did.

Turns out they wanted to believe–who doesn’t–but that doesn’t make it so…In the process, they were careless, arrogant, smug –and wrong.

Had I gone to press with it, it would have accused LE of something unfair and unfounded, not to mention a relative of a missing child who has been taken off the suspect list and cleared, and done untold damage to our credibility.

I spent two days trying to chase it down. Huge waste of my time, but it does give me a way to measure how big a box of salt I will use on tips from certain tipsters in the future.

Never did get an apology, or an oops, or see them retract or update. Why? Because they didn’t have it in the first place nor sources to debunk their own story in the second.

Enough.

Art

PS If you’d like to hear more about how the rumor mill hurts not only the investigation, but can hurt the victim’s families, replay today’s BNN radio show with Simon Barrett, where me, TJ Hart, Cobra and others weigh in on the crediblity sideshow.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/19/putnam-county-pond-search-tied-to-haleigh-cummings-tips/#comment-39026

Heart
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: September 21, 2009, 11:33:04 AM »

do you guys have this?:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5263944.php

Posted: Monday, 21 September 2009 10:02AM

PCSO Addresses Rumors In Haleigh Case

TJ Hart

I spoke with Lt. Johnny Greenwood and others at the PSCO about the list of wild rumors took on lives of their own after authorities revealed they were looking for evidence of Haleigh Cummings in the L pond they were draining at the Mondex south and west of Palatka off US 19 over the weekend.

Rumor 1) A submerged car had been found with skeletal remains of a small child inside.

"No"

Rumor 2) A car was taken from the pond on a flatbed truck. 

"No car was taken from the pond. There was a car towed on a flat bed from a residence, but not by us or for us. I would suspect that the person that owned the car had it towed for whatever reason. We have nothing to do with it or know who the person was."

Rumor 3) Nay Nay Prevatt had told officers that the “car” belonged to Greg Page.

"No"

Rumor 4) Greg Page’s photo appeared in the jail booking log as Tyrone Djuan Hunter. Was he arrested in this case?

"Don't know about the jail photo, Page was not arrested or questioned as a result of the Cummings case"

Rumor 5) Misty blew her brains out.

"As of today, we are not working a death to Misty"

Rumor 6) Timmy Croslin came back to the area from Mass and was causing trouble—name heard on the scanner.

"Apparently Ronald made a complaint against Timmy for harassing phone calls"

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: September 21, 2009, 11:38:16 AM »

I absolutely agree with that "Priorities"  I find it odd about the LE not finding anything if that were the case why did they take bags of evidence and tape off spots.....very curious I thing they are just giving rope to let the persons of interest to hang themselves a little more.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: September 21, 2009, 11:42:50 AM »

# THESKY973DOTCOM: PCSO Release Info on Haleigh Search at L Pond http://easyuri.com/2727f1 minute ago from Twaitter
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: September 21, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »

# THESKY973DOTCOM: PCSO Release Info on Haleigh Search at L Pond http://easyuri.com/2727f1 minute ago from Twaitter

PCSO Media Release
September 21, 2009

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous requests for information and interviews regarding the Haleigh Cummings investigation, and actions taken by the Sheriff’s Office this past weekend.

As previously mentioned, the search was conducted as the result of one of the over 4,000 tips received thus far in this case.

The pond is an area called the “Mondex” which is located south of Palatka. A pond in the area was drained entirely for the purpose of conducting a thorough search.

The area was searched by investigators, and nothing of evidentiary value was recovered. Although various resources were utilized to conduct this search, it was just one of many operations conducted in this investigation.

Due to the sensitivity of this investigation, the name of the person providing the tip and the physical evidence alleged to be in the pond, will not be released. 

Members of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office will not be participating in any formal interviews or providing statements regarding this weekend’s search.

We appreciate the media for keeping Haleigh in the spotlight, but the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is concentrating on finding Haleigh Cummings and returning her home to her family.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood
Putnam County Sheriff’s Office
130 Orie Griffin Blvd.
Palatka, Florida 32177
(386) 326.2782
jgreenwood@putnamsheriff.org
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 21, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

thank you, trimmonthelake and klaas.

I guess that is that.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #438 on: September 21, 2009, 12:00:05 PM »

me too IM...I would give her a total pass on that one...and yes, odd to have on a Sunday and also on a holiday, Labor Day...
like I say, I don't believe anything that I read on most forums...

LOL~I'm beginning to not believe anything I read or hear regarding this case period....just bizarre IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: September 21, 2009, 12:04:47 PM »

CONFIRMED: Therapy appointment for Ron Jr. cancelled by therapist due to therapist being sick.9 minutes ago from Twaitter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.