May 01, 2024, 07:43:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448828 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: September 22, 2009, 05:36:55 PM »

Do I remember that someone here posted a map of cell towers in the Satsuma area?  Considering LE has all this, then it seems that if Misty had her cell and was out of her "home" area, LE would have crucified her by now with that information. 
that was me that posted the cell towers although i don't have the link anymore... anyways it would have only pinged while she was making or receiving a call or text soooo that doesn't say much if she had it off

Bowling's explanation sounded somewhat lame to me regarding pinging Misty's cell phone.

Major Bowling also talked about Misty’s cell phone. Action News asked him if he could use GPS technology to track down exactly where Misty was the night Haleigh disappeared. Major Bowling wouldn’t go into details, but says they are investigating those facts.

“There are some things we can do with electronics, and there were some problems with the electronics…that’s about as far as I can go into that…there’s some things we’re still working on trying to get cleared up in regards to electronic intelligence,” said Major Bowling.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-details-released-in-Haleigh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: September 22, 2009, 05:38:15 PM »

Man Upset How Police Drained Pond

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators worked all weekend draining a pond and hoping to find any clues in the case of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

But they said despite their efforts, they've found no more evidence involving the girl who vanished seven months ago.

One man said he supports what the sheriff's office did over the weekend in searching for Haleigh, but he said he's not happy with how they did it and how he said it left his property.

Investigators did not say what they were looking for or who gave them a tip. However, they said it has nothing to do with their recent interview with Hank Croslin Jr. His sister Misty Cummings was the last person to see Haleigh the night she went missing.

Tim Pritchard said he's upset with how the search was handled.

"The water's just like as if we had a hurricane," Pritchard said.

He lives near the pond and said his yard is now full of water.

Investigators said crews were pumping out 250,000 gallons of water every hour, getting it to a level appropriate for dive crews.

"It's around my property, and my property's low," Pritchard said.

Investigators said the water being pumped out stayed around the area. They said they expect the water to gradually make its way back into the pond.

Investigators said this is the first time they've searched the pond in this case. It is the result of one of more than 4,000 tips they've received.

Pritchard said he wished the crew had cleaned up some ditches beforehand.

"For as many of the gallons they're pumping out, the water is slowing down because the ditches have never been cleaned out," Pritchard said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21046530/detail.html

I can understand how this poor man must feel.  As well as other neighbors in the area. 

Sev years ago when we lived in another town northeast of here, there was a baby boy found floating in the creek just down from our house.  The creek bordered my property on two sides.  Although nothing like the mess this man seems to have on his hands, the mess LE made of our property was a nightmare, incl razing down the premade high embankments so 'the creek don't rise' right into our home.  They were searching for the babys mother, thought to be in there as well.  They did nothing to repair the mess they made.  Repairs to raise the embankment again, plus the in/out damage to our yard, was at our own expense. 

And yet........ small price to pay because after all, the baby was found.  And IMO, small price for this man as well, should it turn out that draining the L pond helps to crack the case and bring Haleigh home.  Well that's the way I look at it anyway. 

why does that last name sound familiar? pritchard? have we come across this name b4 not trying to start any rumors and this may be nothing but i know i don't personally know anyone with that name yet when i hear it alarms are going off that i've come across it in regards to this case b4
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: September 22, 2009, 05:39:02 PM »

I noticed in the video posted as Misty was leaving she had her clothes in red-neck luggage. Plastic bags!   

Monkey Devil!  I noticed that too, Fanny Mae!   

I guess the hoity-toity reusable green bags for groceries haven't made it to Satsuma yet...  Misty would then be carrying her clothes in style 

Heart
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: September 22, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-details-released-in-Haleigh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx

Bowling went on to say that Hank Jr. showed him how hard he banged on the door, and told them he stayed in the area for awhile waiting for Misty to either answer the door or come home. Hank Jr. says after some time passed, he gave up and assumed she wasn’t home.

“We believe that releasing some of the information we’ve found out advances the investigation. And particularly the way that we think this will advance it is that Misty’s family now knows about this information that I’m telling you now about Hank. We hope that the family or maybe Misty by her own conscience, if there is a discrepancy, that if she was indeed not home or she wants to explain why Hank banged on the door, with no response we want to hear Misty’s side of that,” said Major Bowling.

Major Bowling went on to say that on the Saturday following the interview with Hank Jr., Misty voluntarily came into the Sheriff’s Office for questioning. But, he says she did not talk discuss Hank Jr.’s interview.

“Misty is the type that if you ask her a question that she doesn’t want to answer, she reminds us she has a lawyer,” said Bowling.

Action News spoke with Misty’s lawyer on Tuesday. Robert Fields tells us Misty is out of town and will be for the next few days. He says Misty is sticking to her story that she was home the night Haleigh disappeared. He also says he believes the story Hank Jr. is telling deputies is not true. Fields says as soon as the Sheriff’s Office contacts him to do a formal interview with Misty, he will be glad to consider it.

“We’ve said for some time now, quite unapologetically, that we think that Misty has some information that she needs to tell us, and it’s information like this just like this that she needs to clarify so we can understand better what she was doing that evening. If Misty, who is represented by attorney Robert Fields, if they want to come down here, we would love to ask her some questions specifically and narrowly about that evening,” said Major Bowling.

Major Bowling also talked about Misty’s cell phone. Action News asked him if he could use GPS technology to track down exactly where Misty was the night Haleigh disappeared. Major Bowling wouldn’t go into details, but says they are investigating those facts.

“There are some things we can do with electronics, and there were some problems with the electronics…that’s about as far as I can go into that…there’s some things we’re still working on trying to get cleared up in regards to electronic intelligence,” said Major Bowling.

Action News asked the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office about possible charges it might file against Misty if it turns out that she was lying about where she was the night Haleigh disappeared. The Sheriff’s Office said it wasn’t at that point yet.

snipped

they are just now trying to get the phone record information sorted out??? 7 months later??????

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: September 22, 2009, 05:42:18 PM »

Some notes on "White Boy Greg":

*Prevatt claims she arranged a meeting between Misty and a local man named Greg Page. That meeting reportedly resulted in a couple of days of sex and drug use for Misty and Greg the weekend before Haleigh vanished on February 10, 2009.

*Haleigh's great grandmother did not shy away from the fact that Misty had a fight with Ron days before the little girl was taken from the home and that she had been on a sex a drug binge with Greg Page a.k.a. "White Boy Greg."  She insists that further attention needs to be paid to that scenario and the people who were involved in the partying in which Misty participated just days prior to the abduction. (Ruby Kanger is the great grandmother who reportedly stated this.)

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4691482.php?

He was questioned by LE. He stated:

"I had nothing to do with it and that’s pretty much were I stand at, you know. Don’t know anything.

When they brought me in, I didn’t know what was going on. They said, ‘We going to bring you in on this Haleigh Cummings. I didn’t think I (should have been) brought in at all, you know. I didn’t feel like I was going to be brought in because I had no involvement in it.

You know how people talk, I guess the investigators seen my phone number on her phone…and seen we had involvement and questioned her and I guess she told them and they came and got me

I was kinda worried about it (at first), but when they told me what was going on, I’m saying, ‘hey man, this is a bunch of crock, crocks of garbage, cause I know I ain’t did nothing.

Then Saturday, they (police) came back and got me and wanted me to take a lie detector test. They put this blood pressure cup on your arm and its very uncomfortable, and they ask you questions over and over again. And you get different responses in heart beat rates and all kinds of stuff like that, and they haven’t questioned me since."
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/11/exclusive-white-boy-greg-on-the-bald-truth/

Thanks Brandi.

Is it possible that Tommy assisted Misty after "something bad happened" and ... the visit to the trailer as well as the ... banging on the door ... was fabricated?  Where was Tommy and ... what was he doing and ... who was he with when Ron called him?

Somehow I believe the pieces of the puzzle within the investigation are coming together ... a picture is emerging and ... justice for Haleigh will prevail.

Janet

Who is Prevatt? Did they say on NG that Prevatt is being held on unrelated charges? TIA
prevatt is nay nay misty's weekend bender pal she was out on bail for drugs and ten didn't show up for court so i s being held on a no show to court warrant pertaining to the drug charge
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: September 22, 2009, 05:43:53 PM »

Something is awfully funny about Misty going to the beach...hmmmm...doesnt make sense, and Ronald let her go to I see..  Now I wonder...what's up with that..
It makes no sense at all, but of course she needs to clear her head 
well from what Ive seen and heard from her, her head is pretty much vacant already...IMO

Could It be that  LE has set up this out of town trip in hopes her new BFF will get her to talk and tell what happened.... I might be letting my imagination run  away from me.  \\

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: September 22, 2009, 05:51:37 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

After watching TN's performance tonight, Mr. Ron is up to his neck in something and Misty is holding the goods. No way would I be covering for her nappy ass if that was my grandchild. I am also wondering about the 911 call that night. One of the deputies was clearing from Tommy's house on Tyler IIRC. Why were they there? They had not had time to go to Ron's then to Tommy's. 

BBM

That is the question I asked last week, and we have no answer to.

I sure would like to know.
did ron maybe not so nicely ask where misty was like where the f is your sister she better not be over there watching your kids i'll fing kill you and her when i get home? is that why ron was so eager to press supposed harassing phone call charges on timmy recently because tommy had done it to him and then it was never pursued with all the new drama of haleigh missing?...
did they call the cops over there for something silly to create an alibi for themselves like our neighbor's dog has been barking since 8 oclock
we really need to find this out is there any site that provides dispatch transcripts for previous dates... i know there is one up here in mass
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1287 on: September 22, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »

BOY, if Lenny thought Casey could lie, he is really asking for trouble offering to take Misty to Canada, if that girl told me it was raining I would have to go look outside before I would believe her.

you would turn your back on her to look outside? not me.. her family seems to have a system going if ya know what I mean. I would look to see when the coast was clear.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: September 22, 2009, 05:55:09 PM »

Something is awfully funny about Misty going to the beach...hmmmm...doesnt make sense, and Ronald let her go to I see..  Now I wonder...what's up with that..
It makes no sense at all, but of course she needs to clear her head 
well from what Ive seen and heard from her, her head is pretty much vacant already...IMO

Could It be that  LE has set up this out of town trip in hopes her new BFF will get her to talk and tell what happened.... I might be letting my imagination run  away from me.  \\

I wonder where Tracy McLaughlin is?? Maybe she is making a run for the border with Misty?  Monkey Devil! J/K

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1289 on: September 22, 2009, 06:02:06 PM »

Hi all Monkeys!  I haven't been able to get to Facebook all afternoon ... what's NG's lineup tonight, anyone know?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1290 on: September 22, 2009, 06:02:49 PM »

Question for HH or any other local.....Is the Putnam Co detention center attached to the sheriff's office? Around here all the detention centers are attached to the Sheriff's office and they do not have to transport prisoners to the detectives, they just walk them from the jail into the detectives offices. Some are concerned about them taking Tommy to the detectives instead of them going to him in the jail.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: September 22, 2009, 06:03:29 PM »

Ok, Misty and her GF go to the beach, get loaded, pick up some better looking guys than Ron ( well, any guys ). Pictures are taken by ?? and when Ron sees the pictures, he tosses her out on her skinny stupid azz.
Or, Ms. Sykes takes care of business and does something. Heck, she's a tough old bird.
Wish I could just make either one of these scenarios happen.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: September 22, 2009, 06:07:35 PM »

Hi all Monkeys!  I haven't been able to get to Facebook all afternoon ... what's NG's lineup tonight, anyone know?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Misty Croslin - babysitter/stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings - apparently skips town just as the investigation into the little Florida girl's disappearance heats up! What's behind this latest twist in the case? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: September 22, 2009, 06:08:49 PM »

Misty Croslin - babysitter/stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings - apparently skips town just as the investigation into the little Florida girl's disappearance heats up! What's behind this latest twist in the case? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

We might just need popcorn kitty for this one! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: September 22, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »

maybe this is a ridiculous thing to wonder, but no baths for these children who were outside playing in the dirt all afternoon?

and, gotta wonder if there was any tylenol or other over-the-counter meds in the house.  Children's cold meds maybe?
well supposedly the baths took place b4 the sykes visit i remember because we were all why give bathhs then let them play/eat outside and as far as meds that make you drowsy it is mostly the kinds with antihistamines like allergy meds etc. it is also the same kind that cause respiratory slowing especially in kids that have respiratory problems to begin with like turners syndrome cause
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: September 22, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »

Well, well, well!  I'm just loving Bowling's newest info release!  I read a message in there to Misty that says the cell pings (electronic intelligence) aren't matching up to what you've told us!  Not sure why he's waited this long to start tightening the screws down on her, but he's totally dissed her now ... and not even in "cop speak" ... love the bit about what she's told them being nonsense!!  Once he finally convinces RC and fam, then that girl is going to be standing ALL ALONE!  (As in in the prison cell all by herself!)

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: September 22, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »

We might just need popcorn kitty for this one! 
Oh Yeah!  BOMBSHELL!

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: September 22, 2009, 06:15:22 PM »

why cant they just arrest misty on obstruction of justice charges for lying to the police when its clear she lied to them about certain details? maybe this would help her crack more and tell the truth?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: September 22, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »

Well, well, well!  I'm just loving Bowling's newest info release!  I read a message in there to Misty that says the cell pings (electronic intelligence) aren't matching up to what you've told us!  Not sure why he's waited this long to start tightening the screws down on her, but he's totally dissed her now ... and not even in "cop speak" ... love the bit about what she's told them being nonsense!!  Once he finally convinces RC and fam, then that girl is going to be standing ALL ALONE!  (As in in the prison cell all by herself!)

I honestly am beginning to think that the family is too dense to be convinced that Misty is telling lies! Ron is sleeping with the enemy and he is too stupid to realize it...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: September 22, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »

Question for HH or any other local.....Is the Putnam Co detention center attached to the sheriff's office? Around here all the detention centers are attached to the Sheriff's office and they do not have to transport prisoners to the detectives, they just walk them from the jail into the detectives offices. Some are concerned about them taking Tommy to the detectives instead of them going to him in the jail.
Yes it is, but the jail and the Sherriffs office is in seperate buildings, well they have a office that the Sheriff using at the jail also, but his main office is at the courthouse, usually if they take a prisoner out to question they just take him to a interigation room right there at the jail, the only reason I can think of for Tommy to be taken outside of the jail was if her road with Detectives somewhere to show them something..hopes that helps

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.