April 28, 2024, 01:09:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448590 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: September 22, 2009, 09:08:00 PM »

That's why I don't feel comfortable about how this is being portrayed on tv tonight.
28 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1441 on: September 22, 2009, 09:09:42 PM »

How's this, she is out of town redoing another polygraph, hypnosis and voice analyzes and she will pass with flying colors 

That's sounds like a possibility............maybe her lawyer sent her somewhere for some of those test and he arranged the experts, I think you may be into something

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: September 22, 2009, 09:11:06 PM »

How's this, she is out of town redoing another polygraph, hypnosis and voice analyzes and she will pass with flying colors 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: September 22, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »

Scanner Monkeys ... did you catch what they just said about Stokes Landing?
no....what did she said.

Don't  know ... I heard something about something going on at Stokes Landing.  Was hoping someone else here caught it?

Sorry, not listening to the scanner ATM.

I do, however have a post for you at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg953682#msg953682 crimedontpay Wink

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: September 22, 2009, 09:16:24 PM »

That's sounds like a possibility............maybe her lawyer sent her somewhere for some of those test and he arranged the experts, I think you may be into something
I just dotn know what to think of this, I know its wierd that we hear that  Timmy was threatening Misty, then we jear that she was offered protection and turn it down....now she is gone....something is going on...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: September 22, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »

if Misty went out, there could possibly be phone calls of her setting up a meeting (to party or otherwise).

I wonder how far back LE has gone checking calls on her cell.

Also, I asked last night but then had to leave if either Misty or Ron checked around OUTSIDE for Haleigh?

I can't and I don't believe any of us know exactly how far back Le has gone checking Misty's cell phone records. But if they have not checked her entire phone records by this time shame on them.

As far as Ron and Misty looking for HaLeigh outside in the wee hours that morning, I don't recall reading or hearing that.  But I did hear that the beds were looked under in the search for HaLeigh. 

thanks Heart.

The beds were flat on the floor (not on frames) so I don't know why they would check under them.

Reason for asking about an outside search - she saw the back door wide open...

I keep remembering Mark Lunsford's 911 call where you can hear that he and his mom are frantically searching the outside of their home for Jessie.

Why didn't Ron and Misty search outside since the back door was open?

This is total b.s. and looks like all the cops are waiting on now is someone to step up and tell the truth.  But it seems these people have a distrust of LE (gosh, wonder why?) and are just not going to do it.  Cops need to seriously interview everyone that called Misty during that last week.

Maybe they thought she rolled under the beds?  Or forgot they didnt have frames under the beds when they made that statement...   That just seems strange to me when they showed the bedroom and all the beds are on the floor like that!
i'm stepping in on this one because we keep talikng about it... ron's bed def had no frame and of course the little mattress on the floor had no beneath it as it was on the floor however in the pics of haleighs room you can see that she has a toddler bed and once you take the mattress off it is pole like rails that you can clearly see thru... assuming that it was haleighs mattress on the floor you would have been able to see beneath the bed in her room from the doorway... not sure what ron jr's bed status was but in a previos pic of haleighs first day which i posted earlier asking the identity of the person in the chair (which was tn) you could see a toddler mattress on top of a futon wooden frame (which also have no beneath the bed)... my point is best case scenario if we assume that jr is not sleeping on the crappy futon contraption and has a legit bed that makes 1 bed to check under.... also why was there a toddler mattress in the living rm in the 1st day of school pics anyways... judging by their crappy tv they probably didn't have a tv in haleighs room and i am willing to bet that coupling that with the fact that misty called ron b4 and complained about haleigh not going to sleep and his solution was put on a movie (per a co-worker of ron's but not the day she went missing)is further proof that haleigh was one of those kids trained to sleep with the tv on also explains her fear of the dark... if you doon't give a kid a nightlight they usually aren't scared of the dark however if they are always used to sleeping with the tv on then when you have no tv on they will tell you they are scared of the dark JMO

Some pictures to help with your post:

Haleigh's room:

Haleigh's mattress on floor in master bedroom:

We never got a good look into Ronald Jr's room, so I don't have a picture of that.
thank you i was just digging for that... also i noticed someone claimed that the wrong dvd was in the player and that haleigh could not reach it... whether that is true or not where the hell is the dvd player... that is the tv to the right and i doubt i don't see any cords coming from the left desk area and i doubt they could afford the kind of flat screen that has it built in (i'm surprised that they even have a flat screen)... so where the f is the dvd player?
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: September 22, 2009, 09:17:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys  been following the case and posted on the blogs before but my first post here.

My thoughts...I read over at Art Harris not long ago a neighbor saw Misty pick up Haleigh on the van and heard her talking about some bad sh** she was sold the day Hayleigh disappeared....Suppose Misty did have the van and she had druged the kids and took them both with her to the lake to party!  Possibly she let them sleep in the van while she partied (most vans have seats that lay back) and whatever happened to Haleigh happened then....drug overdose or maybe Haleigh woke up and got out and wonderd off maybe drowned or someone took her from the van
Could explain the van having scratches and being moved and all the calls between Misty and Timmy

::MonkeyCheer3::WELCOME SUGARBABIES!!! 

Tell us more! 
lol thanks for the welcome
Was thinking of the similarties between Haleigh and Caylee and maybe Misty took a page from Casey.  I never believed Misty was home...she changed her story in the beginning about which bed Haleigh was in after Crystal? stated how ridicules it was
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: September 22, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »

no....what did she said.

Don't  know ... I heard something about something going on at Stokes Landing.  Was hoping someone else here caught it?

I do, however have a post for you at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg953682#msg953682 crimedontpay Wink

Brandi ... TU so much!  Love this big cat!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: September 22, 2009, 09:18:49 PM »

no....what did she said.

Maybe its Misty at Stokes Landing rutting around in the mud trying to clear her head.
Maybe she thinks that is the beach ....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: September 22, 2009, 09:19:51 PM »

no....what did she said.

Too cute!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: September 22, 2009, 09:20:35 PM »

no....what did she said.

You're welcome!

Sugarbabies
:

Welcome to the Cage!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: September 22, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »

Hello Monkeys  been following the case and posted on the blogs before but my first post here.

My thoughts...I read over at Art Harris not long ago a neighbor saw Misty pick up Haleigh on the van and heard her talking about some bad sh** she was sold the day Hayleigh disappeared....Suppose Misty did have the van and she had druged the kids and took them both with her to the lake to party!  Possibly she let them sleep in the van while she partied (most vans have seats that lay back) and whatever happened to Haleigh happened then....drug overdose or maybe Haleigh woke up and got out and wonderd off maybe drowned or someone took her from the van
Could explain the van having scratches and being moved and all the calls between Misty and Timmy

::MonkeyCheer3::WELCOME SUGARBABIES!!! 

Tell us more! 
lol thanks for the welcome
Was thinking of the similarties between Haleigh and Caylee and maybe Misty took a page from Casey.  I never believed Misty was home...she changed her story in the beginning about which bed Haleigh was in after Crystal? stated how ridicules it was

At first I thought Misty could have been home because of Jr saying the couch was "bouncing." Now, I don't think she was even home that night either.  JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: September 22, 2009, 09:23:24 PM »

no....what did she said.

Maybe its Misty at Stokes Landing rutting around in the mud trying to clear her head.
Maybe she thinks that is the beach ....

Well, when you're all pilled out, one place is as good as another!  Beach ... mud ... what's the dif?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1453 on: September 22, 2009, 09:23:46 PM »

Maybe the van was bouncing 
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: September 22, 2009, 09:24:47 PM »

WELCOME sugarBabies    
Thanks
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: September 22, 2009, 09:25:15 PM »

To complete the bedroom pictures, this is the best I could get of Ronald Jr's room. Ronald is standing at the doorway of Haleigh's room. I believe Ronald Jr's room is to his left.

I just watched this Today Show video again and saw the images of Haleigh's toys outside after the home was released by LE. I remember a monkey asking about a photo of a purple bucket and a bicycle. So I grabbed a screen shot of this in the video. This was taken right after LE released the home back to Ronald and reporters.

that also was me and i wasn't really asking about the toys and i don't know if you ever saved these or were aware of their existence but in the original real estate listing pictures that the realtor had taken and posted it showed all the crap they left behiind in the front porch, trash etc and also some toys left in te yard... i posted that i don't think here maybe at ws or topix and got shat all over because everyone said i had no proof those were their toys and that it could have been pics used b4 ron rented it in the last listing... well i came across a pic of haleigh oin the same bike and there is the purple bucket... i would go back and look for my original posts to the original site i posted the original listing pics but i'm pretty sure it was the same site i got kicked off of for calling nay nay a slor and stating that if giving a few free bj's broke the case then so be it.... people found that offensive and i was reported for assuming she was a paid slor and my membership was history lol and hence all my prior posts...
anyways do you have the original real estate rental pics ? they were only up for a day or so then went to the ones that we all later saw
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: September 22, 2009, 09:25:25 PM »

Maybe the van was bouncing 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: September 22, 2009, 09:26:38 PM »

O/T
Missing Melrose Woman Found In Woods
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21068845/detail.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1458 on: September 22, 2009, 09:27:55 PM »

O/T
Missing Melrose Woman Found In Woods
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21068845/detail.html
That's good she was found alive  an angelic monkey
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: September 22, 2009, 09:28:22 PM »

i think that if the dogs picked up a scent that ended at the water near the mobile home that leads me to believe that she was taken down to the water.  why don't they drain that? am i missing something?

I believe that body of water was searched the next day.

Feb. 10:

130 personnel from 25 agencies were involved in the search on Tuesday. While divers were scouring the nearby St. Johns River, bloodhounds and cadaver dogs were being used in the neighborhood around the Cummings' home. Officials said that helicopters with infrared sensing equipment would begin scanning the area after dark.

okay then i think a boat was prob used

Not sure of the date, but this was one of the first days after she went missing:

did you by any chance read an article around this time tat refrenced how the sherrif wanted people to list their addresses on their docks to make the search easier because it was supposedly so hard? if you have it could you post the link... you are the best note taker... i just bookmark and don't label right and i have about 200 and i went thru all of them and it's driving me nuts...lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.