April 27, 2024, 12:21:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448431 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: September 22, 2009, 11:17:20 PM »

This is suspitous1/s theory from over at WS........I hope its ok to post, it makes more sense then anything Ive read so far/.

Well, my boyfriend and I just watched another episode of NG and my boyfriend said some interesting things that I would like to share with everyone.

First off, my boyfriend just found out about the 20 calls made to Misty by Ron. His first reaction was "oh, why was it so urgent for him to talk to her?" This is what his theory is:

Ron is involved but no how everyone thinks he his. Maybe Ron got a phone call at work from one of his drug buddies and got wind of someone coming to his house to take back something that belonged to them. Maybe a drug deal gone bad. (Ron reference to his daughter as not being "property" but a human being). Ron panicks and tries to get a hold of Misty but she is not answering her phone. Maybe she thinks Ron is calling her to argue again but these calls were about something totally different. KInda like he is calling to warn her. Ron is so nervous about what might happen that he calls her 20 times! With no luck, he calls Tommy and fills Tommy in on what is happening and suggest that he goes to check on them, and Tommy did just that. Ron didn't call grandma to check on them because he didn't want her caught up in this mess so Ron calls the one person that he thinks may be able to handle the situation. Tommy doesn't know what to expect at the MH so he takes Joe with him (2 is better than 1 when you are up against a couple of drug dealers) Tommy goes to the MH, knocks, and no one answered. Tommy said that he waited around for awhile to see whether or not Misty would answer the door or arrive home. Wait a minute. I would think that the average person, if it was just a routine check up on Misty, would have knocked, gotten no answer and left. Why did Tommy wait around for her? Because whatever Ron told him was warrant enough for him wait around for awhile.

Maybe Misty wasn't home when the drug buddies got there but she slipped up and left the kids there sleep. Haleigh got up in the middle of the robbery and they took her. Maybe they took her because they knew she could identify them and couldn't risk the chance. IDK. Misty returns home unaware as to what has happened to Haleigh. She gets home right before Ron, literally.. She doesn't know what is going on. I think if LE would've given Misty a lie detector test right then she would've PASSED IT. I think at that point she really didn't know what had happened. But Ron knew what was going on.

Misty had to stick to her story that she was asleep because she had indeed left the MH. That was the first lie she told to Ron about that night, so in fear of Ron she had to tell the same story to LE. From the day Haleigh disappeared up until Misty took the lie detector test Ron filled her in on what was going on. That's when the cover up began. They both have ties in this. Misty for not being at the MH and Ron for being the reason the guys were there in the first place. I also believe that Ron told his mother what really happened which is the reason she protects Misty. Because Misty protects Ron. She stands behind her man and that's why in TN eyes Misty is a good woman, like a saint.lol Misty is doing all this lying for her son.

Whatever is going on Ron has a part in it. And I think the truth will hurt Ron more than it will Misty. That's what I think brought on the ratgate incident. Dead Rat..meaning if you tell you die? Misty family is mad because Misty is going along with BS and there is no doubt in my mind Hank filled mom in on what Ron called and said that night. They were worried about Misty which could be the reason for the non emergency police call. They were expecting something to happen? and at the time of that call there was no real emergency or they would've called 911. But after that call something did happen and Misty is out, with her cell phone off..knows nothing. All of this went on without her knowledge.

My boyfriend isn't the brightest crayon in the box but something about his theory just seems possible to me.

Misty account is true except for being there in the MH. What she meant to say was "I left at about 10p-but when I got home all I saw was a 3. Just so happens it's moments before Ron arrives home. When she walks through the door after being out, she notices the kitchen light on, and immediately notices the back door cracked and knew the door was locked when she left (not when she went to bed). She then runs to the bedroom looking for the kids and notices Haleigh is gone. And that's all she knows.

No doubt that it wasn't random. But they both, Misty and Ron, have something to do with this.
I think it could have happened like this....i wonder what their theory  is on if Haleigh is alive or not and you would think that ron would have some idea of where she might be ...after 7 months you would think he would be at these peoples door....maybe he isn't all that badazz...but it sure does fit together well
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1561 on: September 22, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »

Didn't I read that Ron filed a complaint Sat nite against Tommy for harrassing and/or threating phone calls???  Could this have anything to do with Misty leaving for her *safety*??

That was Timmy.  Tommy is locked behind bars, I hope he is not making threatening phone calls from the jail.
   Oopps  Sorry   I KNEW I was gonna mess that up...I meant Timmy lol
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1562 on: September 22, 2009, 11:20:10 PM »

Didn't I read that Ron filed a complaint Sat nite against Tommy for harrassing and/or threating phone calls???  Could this have anything to do with Misty leaving for her *safety*??

Could be Sistamarge!  Who knows with this bunch.  One thing, it appears to me that Misty was looking hugely happy about it, whatever the reason for her departure.  Course, that could have been simply due to it being an "on camera" moment too.  Isn't it curious how the media seemed to know in time to show up?  Seems staged somehow. Fully planned out .. by one or more.  She seemed as happy as a lark, not a care in the world. 

Anyone else want to reach thru the screen and slap some sense into her?   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: September 22, 2009, 11:21:16 PM »

Could be Sistamarge!  Who knows with this bunch.  One thing, it appears to me that Misty was looking hugely happy about it, whatever the reason for her departure.  Course, that could have been simply due to it being an "on camera" moment too.  Isn't it curious how the media seemed to know in time to show up?  Seems staged somehow. Fully planned out .. by one or more.  She seemed as happy as a lark, not a care in the world. 

Anyone else want to reach thru the screen and slap some sense into her?   Monkey Devil!

Me, me choose me....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: September 22, 2009, 11:21:47 PM »

Nay NAy mentioned herself Misty and another girl Amber I think because she said Not that Amber Another Amber the girl that was hooking for the party money ...wonder why Cobra or nobody else Le etc . has ever brought her out in the open ....you just never hear about her .....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: September 22, 2009, 11:23:31 PM »

Me, me choose me....
[/quote Too funny ...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: September 22, 2009, 11:23:48 PM »

This is suspitous1/s theory from over at WS........I hope its ok to post, it makes more sense then anything Ive read so far/.

Well, my boyfriend and I just watched another episode of NG and my boyfriend said some interesting things that I would like to share with everyone.

First off, my boyfriend just found out about the 20 calls made to Misty by Ron. His first reaction was "oh, why was it so urgent for him to talk to her?" This is what his theory is:

Ron is involved but no how everyone thinks he his. Maybe Ron got a phone call at work from one of his drug buddies and got wind of someone coming to his house to take back something that belonged to them. Maybe a drug deal gone bad. (Ron reference to his daughter as not being "property" but a human being). Ron panicks and tries to get a hold of Misty but she is not answering her phone. Maybe she thinks Ron is calling her to argue again but these calls were about something totally different. KInda like he is calling to warn her. Ron is so nervous about what might happen that he calls her 20 times! With no luck, he calls Tommy and fills Tommy in on what is happening and suggest that he goes to check on them, and Tommy did just that. Ron didn't call grandma to check on them because he didn't want her caught up in this mess so Ron calls the one person that he thinks may be able to handle the situation. Tommy doesn't know what to expect at the MH so he takes Joe with him (2 is better than 1 when you are up against a couple of drug dealers) Tommy goes to the MH, knocks, and no one answered. Tommy said that he waited around for awhile to see whether or not Misty would answer the door or arrive home. Wait a minute. I would think that the average person, if it was just a routine check up on Misty, would have knocked, gotten no answer and left. Why did Tommy wait around for her? Because whatever Ron told him was warrant enough for him wait around for awhile.

Maybe Misty wasn't home when the drug buddies got there but she slipped up and left the kids there sleep. Haleigh got up in the middle of the robbery and they took her. Maybe they took her because they knew she could identify them and couldn't risk the chance. IDK. Misty returns home unaware as to what has happened to Haleigh. She gets home right before Ron, literally.. She doesn't know what is going on. I think if LE would've given Misty a lie detector test right then she would've PASSED IT. I think at that point she really didn't know what had happened. But Ron knew what was going on.

Misty had to stick to her story that she was asleep because she had indeed left the MH. That was the first lie she told to Ron about that night, so in fear of Ron she had to tell the same story to LE. From the day Haleigh disappeared up until Misty took the lie detector test Ron filled her in on what was going on. That's when the cover up began. They both have ties in this. Misty for not being at the MH and Ron for being the reason the guys were there in the first place. I also believe that Ron told his mother what really happened which is the reason she protects Misty. Because Misty protects Ron. She stands behind her man and that's why in TN eyes Misty is a good woman, like a saint.lol Misty is doing all this lying for her son.

Whatever is going on Ron has a part in it. And I think the truth will hurt Ron more than it will Misty. That's what I think brought on the ratgate incident. Dead Rat..meaning if you tell you die? Misty family is mad because Misty is going along with BS and there is no doubt in my mind Hank filled mom in on what Ron called and said that night. They were worried about Misty which could be the reason for the non emergency police call. They were expecting something to happen? and at the time of that call there was no real emergency or they would've called 911. But after that call something did happen and Misty is out, with her cell phone off..knows nothing. All of this went on without her knowledge.

My boyfriend isn't the brightest crayon in the box but something about his theory just seems possible to me.

Misty account is true except for being there in the MH. What she meant to say was "I left at about 10p-but when I got home all I saw was a 3. Just so happens it's moments before Ron arrives home. When she walks through the door after being out, she notices the kitchen light on, and immediately notices the back door cracked and knew the door was locked when she left (not when she went to bed). She then runs to the bedroom looking for the kids and notices Haleigh is gone. And that's all she knows.

No doubt that it wasn't random. But they both, Misty and Ron, have something to do with this.

Nice theory. However, I know there has not been any rhyme or reason for these players actions, but if Ron thought that he was being visited by some bad a$$ drug dealers that evening/night, why would he go out of the way for beer, peanuts and cigs?

Whats the explanation for the van being moved and damaged?

It has not been confirmed that Ron even talked with Tommy nor asked that him to go over to check on Misty and the kids.

I may have more to add once we find out on Thursday or Friday just where it is Misty has been sent or gone.

Heart
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1567 on: September 22, 2009, 11:24:27 PM »

calling it a nite Monkeys
nice to meet everyone
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1568 on: September 22, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »

I think that Misty has gone for Mental Evaluation because she threatened to commit
suicide on Saturday night.
In Florida, they can use the Baker Act to commit someone to an institution for three
days for evaluation.  They had to wait until Monday to get the court order.
I think it was a social worker or the equilivent, not a girlfriend. who picked her up.
Law enforcement can envoke the Baker Act if a person is deemed a threat to themself
or others.  JMO

Magnolia,

I agree with you, I still think she was tricked thinking she was going somewhere else.
If she were having a baby, silly me, she would have borrowed a decent suitcase, or to the beach, a nicer bag.
If If she has "health problem" she may be is restricted with what she is permitted to bring with her
Good thinking, although, we don't know for sure:) IMO Could this be the Lawyer thing to get her not competent thingie?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: September 22, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »

Goodnight all you Monkeys ... I expect you'll have solved this crime by the time I sign on in the a.m. ... great minds at work!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: September 22, 2009, 11:25:32 PM »

Hi everyone. I posted a few ?'S. But I didn't get any answers I was wondering if someone would please answer them for me please. I have just heard about misty being gone. I am on my phone so I can't read everything. Like I can't click on links.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: September 22, 2009, 11:29:13 PM »

I remember a picture of her and Ron at a beach and they wrote in the sand about Haleigh come home or we Love you or something...does anyone else remember that picture ...wonder what beach she was at then...I know they say that she is not at the beach but something made them think to say she was....hummmm
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: September 22, 2009, 11:30:30 PM »

"Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the statement said.
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/22/news/news01.txt

I have always wondered what physical evidence they are talking about the numerous times they have stated this.

Anyone have any ideas?
I have been wondering that myself, I just don't know.

Dorry for being waaay behind on this (*puff, puff* running to catch up), but if Misty "washed Haleigh's blanket because it smelled like pee", she would have had to dry it to get it back on Misty's bed in time for bedtime.  Therefore, the lint trap on the dryer would likely contain fibers matching the blanket fibers, if indeed it was washed and dried.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: September 22, 2009, 11:33:12 PM »

Hi everyone. I posted a few ?'S. But I didn't get any answers I was wondering if someone would please answer them for me please. I have just heard about misty being gone. I am on my phone so I can't read everything. Like I can't click on links.
There was a video of Ronald and Misty being all lovey dovey in front of Mrs. Sykes house and then they walked over to the road and a car was waiting for Misty and she had her litle shopping bag luggage in her hand and Ronald hugged her bye and she left with the person waiting.......the news is that she went somewhere to clear her head....first we heard the beach....then NG said she was in ORlando......we really dont know where she went.....but we know she is gone from Satsuma for supposingly a few days......TJ Hart says he knows where she went and why and will say in a couple of days...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: September 22, 2009, 11:33:23 PM »

Ok I just now found out that misty is gone. So did someone actually see her leave? and did ron go with her? And does anyone know why she left. And is she even alive.
It showed her leaving on a news clip Ron kissed her bye, hit her on the azz, and she had her stuff in a plastic bag, she looked really happy, was suppose to be going to the beach with a friend, don't know who but was a blue car , newer model.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: September 22, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

calling it a nite Monkeys
nice to meet everyone

Goodnight sugarBabies and welcome aboard!

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: September 22, 2009, 11:37:16 PM »

I'm just catching up myself but it sounds like she's just gone for a few days with her girlfriends someplace.  Someone else might have more info for you.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1577 on: September 22, 2009, 11:38:29 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys...will catch up in the new thread. This thread is bogging my computer down for some reason.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: September 22, 2009, 11:38:31 PM »

<snipped for length>

I think it could have happened like this....i wonder what their theory  is on if Haleigh is alive or not and you would think that ron would have some idea of where she might be ...after 7 months you would think he would be at these peoples door....maybe he isn't all that badazz...but it sure does fit together well

I agree, this sure could have happened.  Other things fit, such as the $35,000 that Ron supposedly needed.  Payment for something.  As I mentioned earlier. 

One thing tho, Ron supposedly has said early on in the case that he had the only key to the MH.  So if Misty was sneaking out while he was at work, leaving the kids alone and sleeping, she very likely propped the rear door open so she could get back in easily enough, without Ron knowing she had been gone.  Kids very likely slept thru it all, each time.  But on THAT night, with the above scenario...... Made easy access for whomever to get inside for whatever, door wasn't locked.  And in that, Misty was responsible.  Altho overall, it's on Ron and Misty both.  IMO. 

And that could leave Haleigh alive and well somewhere, being kept as collateral until/unless they get their money.  Whoever 'they' are.  But Ron knows.  IMO.  Even if Misty doesn't.  All they'd have to do is when they get their money, drop Haleigh off at the nearest safe house, send her inside and jam away. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: September 22, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »

<snipped for space> Nice theory. However, I know there has not been any rhyme or reason for these players actions, but if Ron thought that he was being visited by some bad a$$ drug dealers that evening/night, why would he go out of the way for beer, peanuts and cigs? Maybe Tommy called him back and told him nothing was going on and everything was quiet and that Misty and the kids were asleep, so then he figured she didnt answer because she was still mad or she was asleep so he wasnt worried anymore..

Whats the explanation for the van being moved and damaged?    The van being moved doesnt have to be connected to this case, Joe could have taken this van to go get him a few beers, to go visit some girl he met, to go buy some pot he wanted to take home with him....any thing could be the reason.

It has not been confirmed that Ron even talked with Tommy nor asked that him to go over to check on Misty and the kids.  Well, I think LE did confirm that Ronald called him, and if not then they will and I think knowing that..Tommy would be really stupid to tell LE that knowing that they could check...    My answers in Red...

I may have more to add once we find out on Thursday or Friday just where it is Misty has been sent or gone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.