April 19, 2024, 08:40:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 448032 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: September 23, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »

The HaLeigh case will be on JVM tonight too.....woo hooo      both Jane and Nancy are gonna air HaLeigh, maybe things are really about to take off..

I think so hh.  Don't know if I can bear to watch/listen to Jane.  Might wait for Nancy.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1941 on: September 23, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »

any monkey remember what kind of car nay nay had?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: September 23, 2009, 05:55:55 PM »

The HaLeigh case will be on JVM tonight too.....woo hooo      both Jane and Nancy are gonna air HaLeigh, maybe things are really about to take off..

Tonight on "Issues"

The clock is ticking for America's wild mustangs. They're a symbol of our freedoms and the great American west. But the Bureau of Land Management keeps rounding them up and selling them off. You won’t believe where some these horses could end up!

Also: High drama, conflicting stories and conspiracy theories: the desperate search for Haleigh Cummings passes the 7-month mark. Tonight, we'll expose "bitter family feuds" and possible deception.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/issues.with.jane/

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: September 23, 2009, 05:56:00 PM »

Sorry if this has already been mentioned...

re: the letter

Why does NayNay feel the need to say this once, to Donnie, let alone TWICE?? 

"you know i was at your house"

"you know I was with you that night"

Exactly! 

And asks why Joe would put her in the middle of a "homicide" investigation!

Yep, and I don't think LE has ever (publically) referred to this as a homocide investigation.  Sooooo what else does NayNay know that LE doesn't?  Or what else does she want to share that LE hasn't.  heh.

well if you believe what joe alleged said then it would be a homicide investigation... honestly and i hate to say it but i'm sure it is a homicide investigation... we are close to this case and don't want to believe it but it probably is
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: September 23, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »

Read comment #17 interesting comment from Blink on Snodgrass the SO who was caught hanging at the HaleighBug Center.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/05/22/haleigh-cummings-case-bounty-hunter-cobra-staubs-arrested/

wouldn't surprise me if he was here at all... in fact i've always had my suspicions about a certain few of the key players even being members here and definitely at ws... even kp was a ws'er and at first she was a sneak about it then admitted it was her.... well hey snodgrass if you are here i hope you contract every std there is you scum bag... god will judge you one day and you won't have a lawyer for that

really was here name annafl or pirate or hobitt55?  j/j

Anna FL was a relative (cousin IIRC) of Marie's husband (per Marie ). At first she seemed to want to help, but when Dom Casey got involved and Anna Fl thoughtit was a great idea, Marie put a stop to any info Anna was getting and cut her off ......

IIRC it was proven that anna was NOT related at all and that was why she was banned from ws.

I think all these characters are here for there own resons and nothing to do with Haleigh but hey that's jmo.  And she was definatly banned from ws I was there for that.  She could be back under a different name now.  Who knows some people are just crazy.  I've followed the other 2 and they just strike me as bitter most of the time. jmo
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: September 23, 2009, 05:56:58 PM »

I think so hh.  Don't know if I can bear to watch/listen to Jane.  Might wait for Nancy.

well, I think I will just try to watch them both for HaLeighs sake, might have to turn down the volume when Jane comes on, but I think I can do it,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: September 23, 2009, 05:57:51 PM »

IIRC .. a Lincoln

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1947 on: September 23, 2009, 05:58:04 PM »

Actiq contains oxycodone (oxycontin).

Might look like candy (sucker/lollypop) to a 5yr old child.  IMO

Actiq is Fentanyl,a very potent opiate and is much stronger than oxycodone. Oxycontin is a timed release drug and is sometimes crushed and snorted for a faster, more potent effect. They are different drugs, both with great potential for abuse. We had a detailed discussion on here last weekend about Fentanyl.

Actiq:

Sustained release opioid agent..

Generic name - oral oxycodone

Brand name - oxycontin

See Table 2 at bottom right of page at link:

http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/groups/business_partners/documents/pub/dhs_id_048690.pdf

Read table 2 again.Brand name-Duragesic
                         Generic name-transdermal Fentanyl
The paragraph above mentions that the state will pay for Actiq if a person is allergic to Morphine and oxycodone.It would not pay for Actiq if they were allergic to oxycodone if  Actiq was oxycodone. I honestly am not a druggie, but I do work with this each day and I know it is confusing.  Brand name- Actiq
                             Generic name-fentanyl

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: September 23, 2009, 05:58:20 PM »

supposedly it was an old blue lincoln but i don't know if it has ever been confirmed or where that even came from
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: September 23, 2009, 05:59:51 PM »

Beige Lincoln?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: September 23, 2009, 05:59:59 PM »

well, I think I will just try to watch them both for HaLeighs sake, might have to turn down the volume when Jane comes on, but I think I can do it,,,

::MonkeyHaHa::Good for you! 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: September 23, 2009, 06:00:30 PM »

Sorry if this has already been mentioned...

re: the letter

Why does NayNay feel the need to say this once, to Donnie, let alone TWICE?? 

"you know i was at your house"

"you know I was with you that night"

i already asked that and imo it seems as though she is letting him know what alibi to provide her with... also how she details everything she knows that joe said...
granted the fact that nay nay wrote this letter is true but it is not of anyone accusing her it is of her accusing someone of accusing her... do we even know that joe pytko ever made any statement?
she could be just running a guilt trip on donovan for some money... like hey your friend is setting me up and i'm stuck here now pay up... people in jail for a long time get bored and make up stories for sympathy or just something to talk about all the time... ask any corrections officer ... they all claim to be innocent or pregnant or have cancer or getting married when they get out... the long timers even convince themselves that they are now lesbians and married to other women because they play their little roles... it's like pretend land or make believe time at camp

It does seem that NayNay was attempting to remind Donnie of her alibi, or create one for herself and for him to say.  Yeppers. 

I totally agree, Wyks.

These people are freaking me out.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: September 23, 2009, 06:00:36 PM »

Actiq contains oxycodone (oxycontin).

Might look like candy (sucker/lollypop) to a 5yr old child.  IMO

You're absolutely right.  In fact, there are lawsuits against the manufacturer by the estates of children who have OD'd after eating these thinking they were candy.

http://www.newsinferno.com/archives/3917

snipped

Lollipop drug hitting the streets

A narcotic painkiller that looks like a lollipop -- designed to speed relief to cancer patients -- is starting to show up in illegal sales with the nickname "perc-a-pop."

The drug's ease of use and sweet taste have law enforcement officials worried about the potential for abuse. Actiq, a berry-flavored lozenge on a stick, contains the synthetic opioid fentanyl.

http://www.opioids.com/fentanyl/perc-a-pop.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1953 on: September 23, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »

The FBI panelist on HLN Prime News said that Misty AND Ronald are going from show to show lying!!!!
posted on twitte by 
Citizen4Justice..
Thanks, I'm not even in the FBI and I could have figured that out 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1954 on: September 23, 2009, 06:02:05 PM »

It was a big ole Lincoln or Cadilac, and I believe it was blue 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: September 23, 2009, 06:03:07 PM »

The FBI panelist on HLN Prime News said that Misty AND Ronald are going from show to show lying!!!!
posted on twitte by 
Citizen4Justice..
Thanks, I'm not even in the FBI and I could have figured that out 

LOL no rose!

Ain't that the truth. I tell you, some of these so-called "experts" are something else!

You made me laugh.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: September 23, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »

Florida Mental Health Act "Baker Act"
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Florida Mental Health Act of 1971 is commonly known as the "Baker Act" in Florida. It was originally enacted, at least in part, because of widespread instances of elder abuse, in which one or more family members would have another family member committed in order to gain control over their estate prior to their death. Once committed, it was difficult for many of the patients to obtain representation, and they became warehoused until their death. The Florida State Hospital at Chattahoochee, Florida was notorious for housing many such patients.

The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment). It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person
a) has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act) and
b) is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful (as defined in the Baker Act).

Examinations may last up to 72 hours and occur in 100+ Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF; originally Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services, or HRS) designated receiving facilities statewide.

There are many possible outcomes following examination of the patient. This includes the release of the individual to the community (or other community placement), a petition for involuntary inpatient placement (what some call civil commitment), involuntary outpatient placement (what some call outpatient commitment or assisted treatment orders), or voluntary treatment (if the person is competent to consent to voluntary treatment and consents to voluntary treatment). The involuntary outpatient placement language in the Baker Act took effect in 2005.

The act was named for a Florida state representative, Maxine Baker, who had a strong interest in mental health issues, served as chair of a House Committee on mental health, and was the sponsor of the bill.

The nickname of the legislation has led to the term "Baker Act" as a transitive verb, and "Baker Acted" as an intransitive verb, for invoking the Act to force an individual's commitment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Mental_Health_Act

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1957 on: September 23, 2009, 06:04:25 PM »

Read comment #17 interesting comment from Blink on Snodgrass the SO who was caught hanging at the HaleighBug Center.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/05/22/haleigh-cummings-case-bounty-hunter-cobra-staubs-arrested/

wouldn't surprise me if he was here at all... in fact i've always had my suspicions about a certain few of the key players even being members here and definitely at ws... even kp was a ws'er and at first she was a sneak about it then admitted it was her.... well hey snodgrass if you are here i hope you contract every std there is you scum bag... god will judge you one day and you won't have a lawyer for that

really was here name annafl or pirate or hobitt55?  j/j

Anna FL was a relative (cousin IIRC) of Marie's husband (per Marie ). At first she seemed to want to help, but when Dom Casey got involved and Anna Fl thoughtit was a great idea, Marie put a stop to any info Anna was getting and cut her off ......

IIRC it was proven that anna was NOT related at all and that was why she was banned from ws.

Well, the Anne FL here was related to Marie per Marie........I was on the phone with Marie whe she put Anna Fl on the phone with me to get an address, and hen Marie go back on and gave the the low down on how they were related. So, not sure how WS proved it, but I got it from Marie.............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1958 on: September 23, 2009, 06:04:28 PM »

Thank you FCL, I was hoping someone else remembered that as well...and I agree with you on the rest.

Thank you monkeys for answering my question about naynays car.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: September 23, 2009, 06:04:39 PM »

so I wonder:  if Misty is at Universal and Ron is joining her there right now, will they have Jr. with them so that the little guy can have a bit of fun?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.