March 28, 2024, 04:53:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 447000 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: September 23, 2009, 06:04:41 PM »

I guess the Cummings must have realized that Ron meeting up with his child bride isn't a good idea. Per HLN, he is not going.    

I believe Ron and Misty are in Orlando identifying whatever evidence LE found this past weekend at the pond and that is reason that they have been saying they will tell us Thursday or Friday.

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1961 on: September 23, 2009, 06:04:47 PM »

The FBI panelist on HLN Prime News said that Misty AND Ronald are going from show to show lying!!!!
posted on twitte by 
Citizen4Justice..
Thanks, I'm not even in the FBI and I could have figured that out 

LOL no rose!

Ain't that the truth. I tell you, some of these so-called "experts" are something else!

You made me laugh.

Brandi ... O/T Thanks again for my avi!  I just love it!  It's so me!  tu

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1962 on: September 23, 2009, 06:05:06 PM »

From WS:

Yes, his name is Chad E and he is a gentleman in a wheelchair that WBG supposedly takes "care of" for pay. (maybe in exchange for room and board, not sure)

Since it seems that this bunch hasn't been arrested for Oxy in the past, maybe Chad E (in a wheelchair) has such pain that he needs/uses Oxy as a reg. prescription.  ??

And maybe, IF Haleigh was over there with Misty that night, maybe she picked up Chad E's pres Oxy by accident, while the partiers were not paying attention to her.  ??

From what I've been reading on the net about this stuff, it can really cause.. ermmmm... frequent trips to the bathroom with #2. 

And as a natural thing with death, the bowels open, etc...

Taking all that into consideration, am thinking it surely could cause the need for washing every blanket/etc around the person. 

And if so..... little wonder on that video, the look of revulsion that came across Mistys face as she described the blanket/s.  And the great maze of confusion in trying to explain why this blanket, no the one that was on the window, not the one in the van that they took, no wait that one, i washed the blankets, her blanket smelled like ummm pee.  (as in yeah, that's it.. pee blanket).  Um hmmm. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1963 on: September 23, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »

I wonder what Misty will be charged with?

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1964 on: September 23, 2009, 06:06:32 PM »

Read comment #17 interesting comment from Blink on Snodgrass the SO who was caught hanging at the HaleighBug Center.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/05/22/haleigh-cummings-case-bounty-hunter-cobra-staubs-arrested/

wouldn't surprise me if he was here at all... in fact i've always had my suspicions about a certain few of the key players even being members here and definitely at ws... even kp was a ws'er and at first she was a sneak about it then admitted it was her.... well hey snodgrass if you are here i hope you contract every std there is you scum bag... god will judge you one day and you won't have a lawyer for that

really was here name annafl or pirate or hobitt55?  j/j

Anna FL was a relative (cousin IIRC) of Marie's husband (per Marie ). At first she seemed to want to help, but when Dom Casey got involved and Anna Fl thoughtit was a great idea, Marie put a stop to any info Anna was getting and cut her off ......

IIRC it was proven that anna was NOT related at all and that was why she was banned from ws.

Well, the Anne FL here was related to Marie per Marie........I was on the phone with Marie whe she put Anna Fl on the phone with me to get an address, and hen Marie go back on and gave the the low down on how they were related. So, not sure how WS proved it, but I got it from Marie.............

IIRC Marie later stated that anna fl lied to her about who she was related to and she found out and said annafl was not related etc etc ... I am not sure where you were but you had not posted for some time during and after that

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: September 23, 2009, 06:06:45 PM »

just so that we can get it straight what i meant about the wbg pics...
this first on is of him in a prior arrest a while back
the second is the one tat popped up under a wrong name the other day but had never been used previously
and the third is of his most current yesterday
my point was why do you need one retaken within 3 days
*also all his old pics are now the current one must be a new thing they are doing they apply your most recent pic to all your previous bookings
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: September 23, 2009, 06:08:03 PM »

Wow!  We are almost to 100!   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: September 23, 2009, 06:09:02 PM »

So, on this Joe guy, what worries me is that he obviously is in need of bargaining chips with LE considering the charges against him.  Affidavit might be a total fabrication!

Or, as speculated here, it might be that Nay Nay is passing on word to Donnie to keep his mouth shut.

Aren't letters to and from jail monitored.  How did this get past the "censors" there?  Around here I believe they only let you send postcards.  Anyone know the protocol there? TIA  

I think in the article it said Cobra had a jailmate get it from her so it had not been mailed yet, IIRC.  I only know about phones being monitored and that would be up here in MD, my bro used to monitor the software at many prisons here that monitored the inmates phone calls, nice to know someone's checking!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1968 on: September 23, 2009, 06:09:07 PM »

I guess the Cummings must have realized that Ron meeting up with his child bride isn't a good idea. Per HLN, he is not going.    

I believe Ron and Misty are in Orlando identifying whatever evidence LE found this past weekend at the pond and that is reason that they have been saying they will tell us Thursday or Friday.

Thanks
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: September 23, 2009, 06:11:58 PM »

Where is HaLeigh?

What will Misty be charged with?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1970 on: September 23, 2009, 06:12:26 PM »

Read comment #17 interesting comment from Blink on Snodgrass the SO who was caught hanging at the HaleighBug Center.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/05/22/haleigh-cummings-case-bounty-hunter-cobra-staubs-arrested/

wouldn't surprise me if he was here at all... in fact i've always had my suspicions about a certain few of the key players even being members here and definitely at ws... even kp was a ws'er and at first she was a sneak about it then admitted it was her.... well hey snodgrass if you are here i hope you contract every std there is you scum bag... god will judge you one day and you won't have a lawyer for that

Anna FL was a relative (cousin IIRC) of Marie's husband (per Marie ). At first she seemed to want to help, but when Dom Casey got involved and Anna Fl thoughtit was a great idea, Marie put a stop to any info Anna was getting and cut her off ......

IIRC it was proven that anna was NOT related at all and that was why she was banned from ws.

Well, the Anne FL here was related to Marie per Marie........I was on the phone with Marie whe she put Anna Fl on the phone with me to get an address, and hen Marie go back on and gave the the low down on how they were related. So, not sure how WS proved it, but I got it from Marie.............

IIRC Marie later stated that anna fl lied to her about who she was related to and she found out and said annafl was not related etc etc ... I am not sure where you were but you had not posted for some time during and after that

Could be, I may haven't posted so much around he time Eli was born or the time aroud his death, but she was never blood related to Marie anyway.......where was Marie even posting?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1971 on: September 23, 2009, 06:12:39 PM »

Actiq contains oxycodone (oxycontin).

Might look like candy (sucker/lollypop) to a 5yr old child.  IMO

Actiq is Fentanyl,a very potent opiate and is much stronger than oxycodone. Oxycontin is a timed release drug and is sometimes crushed and snorted for a faster, more potent effect. They are different drugs, both with great potential for abuse. We had a detailed discussion on here last weekend about Fentanyl.

Actiq:

Sustained release opioid agent..

Generic name - oral oxycodone

Brand name - oxycontin

See Table 2 at bottom right of page at link:

http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/groups/business_partners/documents/pub/dhs_id_048690.pdf

Read table 2 again.Brand name-Duragesic
                         Generic name-transdermal Fentanyl
The paragraph above mentions that the state will pay for Actiq if a person is allergic to Morphine and oxycodone.It would not pay for Actiq if they were allergic to oxycodone if  Actiq was oxycodone. I honestly am not a druggie, but I do work with this each day and I know it is confusing.  Brand name- Actiq
                             Generic name-fentanyl

Listed in Table 2 is the info that I gave also.

I copied it straight from there.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: September 23, 2009, 06:13:12 PM »

Thanks

Or they are being charged.

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: September 23, 2009, 06:13:41 PM »

Wow!  We are almost to 100!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1974 on: September 23, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »

Could be, I may haven't posted so much around he time Eli was born or the time aroud his death, but she was never blood related to Marie anyway.......where was Marie even posting?

IIRC the info came from Kim P

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: September 23, 2009, 06:14:25 PM »

Are we there yet????

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: September 23, 2009, 06:15:04 PM »

Where is HaLeigh?

What will Misty be charged with?

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1977 on: September 23, 2009, 06:16:03 PM »

Actiq contains oxycodone (oxycontin).

Might look like candy (sucker/lollypop) to a 5yr old child.  IMO

You're absolutely right.  In fact, there are lawsuits against the manufacturer by the estates of children who have OD'd after eating these thinking they were candy.

http://www.newsinferno.com/archives/3917

snipped

Lollipop drug hitting the streets

A narcotic painkiller that looks like a lollipop -- designed to speed relief to cancer patients -- is starting to show up in illegal sales with the nickname "perc-a-pop."

The drug's ease of use and sweet taste have law enforcement officials worried about the potential for abuse. Actiq, a berry-flavored lozenge on a stick, contains the synthetic opioid fentanyl.

http://www.opioids.com/fentanyl/perc-a-pop.html

The above pic is of the sustained release Actiq which contains oxycodone (oxycontin). 

Ok... I'm done with this.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: September 23, 2009, 06:16:23 PM »

Pushing towards 100 ...

crimedontpay, glad I could make you happy!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: September 23, 2009, 06:18:24 PM »

Pushing towards 100 ...

crimedontpay, glad I could make you happy!

Are we still here?

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.