March 29, 2024, 08:49:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama, Pelosi, Racism, and Death Threats  (Read 1553 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 19, 2009, 09:44:43 AM »

I've been thinking of these topics over time, and a few ideas keep coming to mind.

How disappointed are some of Obama's followers?  I remember reading on some animal and environment sites all about how wonder Obama would be.  How he would fix all that is wrong in this country.

What is one of the first things he promotes?  Healthcare, medical research, and spending.  Where will all this research happen and how many animals will be sacrificed thanks to taxpayer money?

Bush placed a stop on much taxpayer funding and left the door open for private funding.  How much private funding lead to animal experimentation?

How much animal experimentation is starting up because of Obama?

Is it possible to be all things to everyone?  Every cause?

How many of those death threats come from Obama's supporters?  Maybe ex-supporters?e

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 09:52:39 AM »

Can't say much on the beginning of your post because I am not that knowledgeable until I look up figures.

As to death threats.  It goes with the territory.  Every US president and most leaders of countries get death threats.  Some are attempted and unfortunately, some are successful.  We do have the crazies who think that killing a leader is going to end up changing policy.  It rarely does. 

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.