May 27, 2024, 06:42:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506197 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: September 24, 2009, 09:31:56 PM »

I wonder if this is the mysterious Chad E.

CHAD  EUGENE  SMITH
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/19/2009 12:58:07 PM  - Booking#: 09-02533
Release Date & Time: 6/19/2009 9:45:00 PM
DOB: 8/26/1972 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754784&IMG=40570
I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkk
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=chad&name=smith&where=palatka%2C+fl
if you notice the age it matches and he lives near the searched pond area ... i know it just says c smith but it came up when i searched chad
although it was rumored that he was an old man in a wheelchair... and how did we even hear the chad e rumor to begin with?

I read it being discussed in a forum from someone who had done some 'digging' online.  And the same info in another forum later.  Although those discussions did mention Chad E was in a wheelchair, I don't remember him being described as an 'old man'.  In fact, just in my mind I had the idea of him as being young, dunno why.  Today is the first I've seen a pic.  And yikes!  Skeeeeery! 

almost as scary as jerome lol
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: September 24, 2009, 09:34:24 PM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 
i thought she dropped it off at the newspaper the augustine record at 1 news place st augustine fl...
am i wrong? i can't even remember that now... but i did notice she was wearing black shoes not white which around here is mandated in actual hospitals where you have a position that involves you being in front of the public...
also her hair is long and thin yet looks geled up and curled kind of like a fake ponytail
and not only nurses wear scrubs...
cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Did a rapid search for nurse's shoes .. clicked on google shopping .. second link:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7553186/c/3.html

They are black.

Just saying. (No point.)
i don't think i meant to sound like there is too much weight in their color really... i live in mass and when i was a file clerk at umass hospital about 10 years ago we had to wear white even me and i wasn't even dealing with the public really but i did have to walk thru halls and such... and it sucked because i wanted to wear my comphy black waitressing shoes is all i realize i am in another state and all but that was just something i noticed

My favorite nurse is a huge African American woman and she has shoes the very same
color as her turquoise scrubs.  They are size 12.  She told me that when I commented
on her shoes.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: September 24, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »

http://radionewz.net/

folks are running with some stories.

One from the Gainesville Sun says Dowling stated that NayNay's letter was written after the pond was already drained.  Am I too fried or did I see a date on the letter of 9.18?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: September 24, 2009, 09:36:19 PM »

I wonder if this is the mysterious Chad E.

CHAD  EUGENE  SMITH
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/19/2009 12:58:07 PM  - Booking#: 09-02533
Release Date & Time: 6/19/2009 9:45:00 PM
DOB: 8/26/1972 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754784&IMG=40570
I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkk
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=chad&name=smith&where=palatka%2C+fl
if you notice the age it matches and he lives near the searched pond area ... i know it just says c smith but it came up when i searched chad
although it was rumored that he was an old man in a wheelchair... and how did we even hear the chad e rumor to begin with?

don't quote me, but I think it might have been Art Harris.

scratch this - I don't know where it came from, lol.

just went over to Art Harris' site and don't see it - the place that I saw it had their address, too.  I could have sworn the address was on St. Johns Ave because I thought it was weird that such serious drug people would live on the same street as the police department.

I think Joe Psycho lived on St. John's Ave.
208 WILLIAMS ST
PALATKA, FL 32177
but close to it
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1024 on: September 24, 2009, 09:36:53 PM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 
i thought she dropped it off at the newspaper the augustine record at 1 news place st augustine fl...
am i wrong? i can't even remember that now... but i did notice she was wearing black shoes not white which around here is mandated in actual hospitals where you have a position that involves you being in front of the public...
also her hair is long and thin yet looks geled up and curled kind of like a fake ponytail
cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Is it possible that they must change from street shoes to hospital shoes when starting a shift.  Maybe they are not allowed to wear the same shoes..and must change them.  Would explain why they were not the usual white.  However, she was dressed in the scrubs. 

Good point Grama!  My youngest son's fiance cannot wear her white shoes outside, even on break.  Scrubs not a problem, but the shoes are a huge rule. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: September 24, 2009, 09:38:30 PM »

Good night Monkeys!  I'll be hoping tomorrow brings better news in this case.  Bring Haleigh home!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: September 24, 2009, 09:40:50 PM »

cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Did a rapid search for nurse's shoes .. clicked on google shopping .. second link:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7553186/c/3.html

They are black.

Just saying. (No point.)

I have even seen some nurses in the leather blue clog type shoes on the job

My son had oral surgery (wisdom teeth extracted) last month and his doc was wearing black Crocs

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: September 24, 2009, 09:41:42 PM »

In regards to the woman in scrubs who dropped off the envelope.  Didn't we see earlier chelsey/lindsey (I can't keep them straight) Tommy's wife in scrubs.  I seem to remember it very early in this case.  Vet Tech or something like that?
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: September 24, 2009, 09:42:10 PM »

Good night Monkeys!  I'll be hoping tomorrow brings better news in this case.  Bring Haleigh home!

good night, crime - I'm right behind you.

Hoping that this precious child is found SOON.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: September 24, 2009, 09:42:11 PM »

Somebody coined the term "Granddollar" to replace "Granddaughter" in the Caylee case. It seems to be true for little Haleigh as well……….

There are lots of great photos of little Haleigh out there.  I hope Nancy Grace did not pay one cent to the family for new ones.  I hope the family willing contributed those photos for the cause of finding their precious little girl.

Janet

Maybe Georgie Anthony got to them anyway, and showed them the ropes

When I consider Teresa Neves publicly upholding Misty who has failed how many polygraphs as well as the apparent sale of the rights to her granddaughter's photos to Nancy Grace (CNN) ... I now question her sincerity in regards to her contention thatshe believes that Haleigh is alive.

I am so suspicious.

Janet

+++++++

HALEIGH CUMMINGS

NANCY GRACE - SEPTEMBER 23, 2009

TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe Haleigh is alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/23/ng.01.html

CAYLEE ANTHONY

WESH - OCTOBER 22, 2009

The parents of Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, continue to push that their granddaughter Caylee is alive, despite that their daughter has been charged with murder.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17781421/detail.html

WESH - NOVEMBER 29, 2008

Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they are confident that FBI lab tests on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car prove Caylee is dead. He said that is backed up by the grand jury's murder indictment of Casey Anthony.

"We cannot continue to look when we have no evidence whatsover that she's alive," he said.

Grandfather George Anthony said his group, Kid Finders, is still getting reports of live sightings of Caylee. They have no reason to believe Caylee is dead.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: September 24, 2009, 09:43:49 PM »

My sister in-law works at a hospital doing insurance filing and related work, and she wears scrubs. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: September 24, 2009, 09:44:07 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
6:43 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: September 24, 2009, 09:45:41 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Good night Janet

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: September 24, 2009, 09:50:27 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Good night Janet

MuffyBee

A serious game of Scrabble with a neighbour couple is on the agenda tonight.  The stakes.  The winning couple treats the other couple to dinner at the Old Spagetti Factory and movie tomorrow evening..

Janet

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: September 24, 2009, 09:50:35 PM »

Somebody coined the term "Granddollar" to replace "Granddaughter" in the Caylee case. It seems to be true for little Haleigh as well……….

There are lots of great photos of little Haleigh out there.  I hope Nancy Grace did not pay one cent to the family for new ones.  I hope the family willing contributed those photos for the cause of finding their precious little girl.

Janet

Maybe Georgie Anthony got to them anyway, and showed them the ropes

When I consider Teresa Neves publicly upholding Misty who has failed how many polygraphs as well as the apparent sale of the rights to her granddaughter's photos to Nancy Grace (CNN) ... I now question her sincerity in regards to her contention thatshe believes that Haleigh is alive.

I am so suspicious.

Janet

+++++++

HALEIGH CUMMINGS

NANCY GRACE - SEPTEMBER 23, 2009

TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe Haleigh is alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/23/ng.01.html

CAYLEE ANTHONY

WESH - OCTOBER 22, 2009

The parents of Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, continue to push that their granddaughter Caylee is alive, despite that their daughter has been charged with murder.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17781421/detail.html

WESH - NOVEMBER 29, 2008

Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they are confident that FBI lab tests on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car prove Caylee is dead. He said that is backed up by the grand jury's murder indictment of Casey Anthony.

"We cannot continue to look when we have no evidence whatsover that she's alive," he said.

Grandfather George Anthony said his group, Kid Finders, is still getting reports of live sightings of Caylee. They have no reason to believe Caylee is dead.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

Yeah but we also had a mother who did not call the police when her child was missing for 15 days and several family members saying the car smelled like a dead body.  We have no physical evidence of a death in this case.

And Marie Griffis has repeatedly said she feels Haleigh is still alive. 

I see what your saying but at the same time it just does not fit in regards to the physical evidence in Casey's case. jmo
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 24, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »

If you listen to the 911 tape, neither Misty or Ron gave the dispatcher one vital piece of info to identify Haleigh. Did not know what she had on, didn't tell her birthdate...did not know how much she weighed. Just pathetic,

Yesssss pathetic!  What must LE be thinking of this?   

I've made a few 911 calls in my day, and none of them, even as awful as the situations were, none were as pathetic as is.  IMO of course.  Even the day I called 911 for an awful crash in front of my home.  Am on the phone running out there, giving details blah blah, and all of a sudden, while still on the phone, realized one of the drivers was my son. 

There's a moment in a call like that, even while numb and terrified, the operators questions tend to bring a person to a thinking-again level.  Not once did I hear that happening for Misty.  But then too, she was also dealing with Ron's going off right next to her.  But still.  I do think I heard her once say shhhh to him.  lol

Oh my GOD, Wyks!

Was he ok?

Thanks Jill.. His back was hurt, both he and gf went to hosp on backboards.. he was rear-ended hard and our van sent airborne into the house next door.  it was horrid.  he was ok, nothing broken, very lucky!  same with gf.  our van was totalled both in back, and then in front.  But son/gf were verrrrrry lucky. 

Did you guys know that when a van is rear-ended, if there's no backseat, both the driver's and pass. seats will flip straight backward onto the floor behind, even while wearing seatbelts??  They do!!  Mannnnyyyy accidents this happens with vans. 

it was surreal tho.  one minute i'm all concerned for the driver i could see, still in the road, hadn't even seen it was my son he had hit.     dunno what the operator thought as i was running to the street/driver with cell in hand answering questions but calmly enough, then when she asked descr of other car, i turned in that direction and was like, 'OMG IT'S MY SON!  His angel was with him that day.

I feel sorry for dispatchers, I really do!  What a job! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: September 24, 2009, 09:54:59 PM »

One from the Gainesville Sun says Dowling stated that NayNay's letter was written after the pond was already drained.  Am I too fried or did I see a date on the letter of 9.18?

I wil say this, the pond may not have been totally drained when NayNay wrote her letter, but Putnam County LE had already contacted other county authorities requesting aid prior to the 9/18 date.

9/18 was last Friday and last Friday is when news of the pond being drained hit the media.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: September 24, 2009, 09:59:33 PM »

In regards to the woman in scrubs who dropped off the envelope.  Didn't we see earlier chelsey/lindsey (I can't keep them straight) Tommy's wife in scrubs.  I seem to remember it very early in this case.  Vet Tech or something like that?
yeah and actually now thatyou bring up the pet thing the neighbors at 204 who had a mystery girlfriend not sur eif these were the ones that supposedly saw ron hit jr but anyways the girlfriend i can't remember her name now worked ata vet office and we tracked tat down by a donation she had made to a city councilman or something... she listed her address on the donation form as her work addy which was a vet office...
i can't believe we are still discussing shoe colors lol now everytime i go to any medical facility i am going to notice all of their shoes lol
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: September 24, 2009, 10:00:22 PM »

I wil say this, the pond may not have been totally drained when NayNay wrote her letter, but Putnam County LE had already contacted other county authorities requesting aid prior to the 9/18 date.

9/18 was last Friday and last Friday is when news of the pond being drained hit the media.

The pond search began about the time investigators interviewed Hank 'Tommy' Croslin Jr., whose sister is now Ronald Cummings' wife and was the one who reported HaLeigh missing in February. At the same time, detectives also interviewed Kristina 'Nay Nay' Prevatt, an acquaintance of Cummings' wife, Misty Croslin Cummings.

http://staugustine.com/stories/092109/news_1998497.shtml

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1039 on: September 24, 2009, 10:01:16 PM »

Misty did not seem to be in a panic to me, she sounded like she was on another planet and Ron could not shut up with the F bomb. Everything Misty was asked she said Huh.  Ron nor Misty answered one question that the dispatcher asked them. The cops could have driven right by Haleigh on the street and not have known it was her.. Just does not add up for me.

I agree 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.