May 28, 2024, 04:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506360 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: September 24, 2009, 10:57:05 PM »

Are there concrete blocks on the ground?

It does look like concrete blocks.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: September 24, 2009, 10:58:10 PM »

It was a good catch , but I'd guess every hospital has different protocol and she my not even be a nurse, could be dental hygenist,  vet assistance etc., but he way they are asking for info reminds me of the BOLO for Pamela Long Wiggins

O/T, a friend of my son's mom actually looked at her house (the one I considered renting on the sound) and met her She told me freaked her out big time and this was last November, but she's just grateful she didn't rent that sucker too!

You really lucked out on that deal. But on the bright side, I guess we would have some more inside info on the Billings case. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1082 on: September 24, 2009, 11:01:02 PM »

Good Night Monkeys...Have a peaceful night!

NRCG, with the chickens running around the yard, they don't have to go to the store for Sunday dinner!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: September 24, 2009, 11:02:41 PM »

OMG, chickens, a red truck, and it does look like some kind of blocks where the chickens are walking 

The chickens in the yard is not unusual for me. Many people down south in rural areas have chickens that are "free range" and are not caged. The come to the troughs to eat and drink, but they peck along on bugs, grass, and sometimes gravel. On the good side, no hormones. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: September 24, 2009, 11:02:42 PM »

Are there concrete blocks on the ground?

I was wondering the same thing FM.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1085 on: September 24, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

NRCG, with the chickens running around the yard, they don't have to go to the store for Sunday dinner!
     Have a good evening  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: September 24, 2009, 11:03:35 PM »

Or eggs, if they can find them. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1087 on: September 24, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »

It was a good catch , but I'd guess every hospital has different protocol and she my not even be a nurse, could be dental hygenist,  vet assistance etc., but he way they are asking for info reminds me of the BOLO for Pamela Long Wiggins

O/T, a friend of my son's mom actually looked at her house (the one I considered renting on the sound) and met her She told me freaked her out big time and this was last November, but she's just grateful she didn't rent that sucker too!

You really lucked out on that deal. But on the bright side, I guess we would have some more inside info on the Billings case. 

Man, don't I know it..........not even sure I'd want the info that bad apparantly there was deep red carpet in her bedroom upstairs just thrown down and not tacked in, not a rug but she said it looked like someone just used it to cover something there before in a really quick fashion

DARLA~ night and thanks for your input today ........I've missed you in the cage

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1088 on: September 24, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »

OMG, chickens, a red truck, and it does look like some kind of blocks where the chickens are walking 

The chickens in the yard is not unusual for me. Many people down south in rural areas have chickens that are "free range" and are not caged. The come to the troughs to eat and drink, but they peck along on bugs, grass, and sometimes gravel. On the good side, no hormones. 
I just thought it looked strange them not being in somekind of cage to wonder off    But that red truck in the drive is interesting 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: September 24, 2009, 11:06:54 PM »

Man, don't I know it..........not even sure I'd want the info that bad apparantly there was deep red carpet in her bedroom upstairs just thrown down and not tacked in, not a rug but she said it looked like someone just used it to cover something there before in a really quick fashion

DARLA~ night and thanks for your input today ........I've missed you in the cage

Maybe you can go by as a prospective buyer and take a peek. Inquiring minds want to know. I want to know. I would do it for you. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1090 on: September 24, 2009, 11:11:24 PM »

Maybe you can go by as a prospective buyer and take a peek. Inquiring minds want to know. I want to know. I would do it for you. 

It is being rented, but since it's in pre-foreclosure someone will have to show it...........how great would it be to have pictures

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: September 24, 2009, 11:12:07 PM »

Good nite Monkeys

God Bless!!  an angelic monkey

Bring Haleigh home!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: September 24, 2009, 11:13:48 PM »

It is being rented, but since it's in pre-foreclosure someone will have to show it...........how great would it be to have pictures

If I was just closer I would go with you. I could be your rich yankee aunt from up north. Eccentric and rich. Yeah, we could pull it off.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1093 on: September 24, 2009, 11:15:56 PM »

If I was just closer I would go with you. I could be your rich yankee aunt from up north. Eccentric and rich. Yeah, we could pull it off.   

Well, I bet you could use a vacation to the redneck riviera Just say the word and I'll pick you up at the airport.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: September 24, 2009, 11:17:29 PM »

Yes, very interesting nrcg!

Jailhouse letter says woman asked by cops about possible Haleigh Cummings overdose

Inmate denies involvement; Putnam chief deputy calls media 'irresponsible'

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 9:14 PM on Thursday, Sep. 24, 2009

Speculations in an emotion-provoking jailhouse letter suggesting still-missing Haleigh Cummings died from drugs taken at a party have stung family members of the little girl and have been known to investigators for weeks or more but remain unproven.

Chief Deputy Rick Ryan of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said the letter was of “no significance” and that the allegations had been investigated.

He said detectives were aware of parties but not one in which Haleigh was harmed.

William “Cobra” Staubs, a private investigator and bounty hunter, provided a copy of the letter to the Times-Union. He said it’s from 19-year-old Kristina Renee “Naynay” Prevatt, who was partying with Misty Cummings the weekend before Haleigh disappeared.

Staubs is an associate of a former lawyer in the case on Haleigh’s mother’s side. He once bailed Prevatt out of jail and returned her for breaking conditions of her release.

In the page-long Sept. 18 letter to the father of her daughter, Prevatt said she was questioned by police who were told the 5-year-old died from Oxycontin she took during a party.

The letter to her boyfriend, Donnie Spells, is signed Love (a heart outline) Always Naynay.
Prevatt is in jail on several charges including drugs, smuggling contraband into jail and cyber-stalking and harassment.

The letter states that she was interrogated again in the case and was told a friend of Spells wrote a sworn affidavit about what happened the night the 5-year-old disappeared. Some of the names are not being published by the Times-Union on the advice of the newspaper’s lawyers.

It said she was at a party with Misty, Haleigh, Junior (Haleigh’s brother) and a male friend at another man’s house. It says Haleigh got into some Oxycontin and overdosed. The male friend put her in a black bag in Prevatt’s car and they took her to a pond, the letter said.

The allegations relayed in the letter are among the “many theories” investigators have checked, Ryan said.

“We have been in close contact with all the associates of Misty,” he said.

Ryan said investigators were not aware of a particular party mentioned where the 5-year-old may have ingested drugs.

“If anybody knows about this so-called party, we would like to know,” he said. “This group of folks were a party crowd.”

Diane Prevatt said her daughter, Kristina Prevatt, wrote her a letter similar to the one sent to Spells.

Her daughter has also told her she was not involved with what happened, was not at the Cummings mobile home and did not pick Misty up the night Haleigh disappeared.

The mother said Naynay and Misty were at Diane Prevatt’s residence the Friday before Haleigh vanished. She said Ronald Cummings, Haleigh’s father, came by three times wanting to see Misty, who was asleep.

When he was not allowed inside, he returned with Misty’s clothes and threw them outside, Diane Prevatt said.

The latest barrage of allegations and stories has family members of the missing girl in disbelief and sadness.

Her great-grandmother, Annette Sykes, said Haleigh had to take medication for respiratory problems and didn’t like it.

“It was hard to get her to take medicine with a good flavor to it,” she said. “She didn’t like pills.”
Sykes said she does not believe there was a party.

“I just don’t put much stock in the letter,” she said.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother, said she was told by a deputy that the letter was meaningless. She said it was still worrying.

“That’s really bothering me,” she said. “I couldn’t sleep last night. I’ve been pretty much crying last night and this morning.”

Other parts of the letter describe detectives taking Prevatt’s car from a junk yard for processing by evidence technicians.

In an angrier tone the letter to Spells questioned why would the friend make something like that up and put her in the middle of a homicide investigation.

“You know I was with you that night!” the letter said.

Ryan said the car seizure was done weeks ago but would not discuss what was found.

“Everything that is in this letter is in the past,” he said. “Everything we get we consider credible until we verify it is not,” he said.

Haleigh has been missing since Misty Cummings, 17, last saw her Feb. 9. Investigators recently drained a pond off Florida 19 but the Sheriff’s Office said no evidence was found.

Misty Cummings’ attorney reiterated Thursday that his client was home the day Haleigh disappeared.

“Misty was not at a party,” Robert Fields said. “Misty was there that night at the house. There’s not going to be anything pointing to her at all.”

Ryan said releasing the letter to the media was wrong.

“We’ve been responding to drama and rumor control,” he said. “I think it was irresponsible. They basically killed this child off on national television.”

“We are still investigating this as if this child is alive,” Ryan said.

In other twists, Misty Croslin’s brother was released from the Putnam County jail Thursday on $5,000 bail on an unrelated grand theft charge involving a gun. Also Thursday, his mother was arrested in Tennessee on three fraud and forgery charges related to the same theft case, Ryan said.

And Thursday afternoon the Sheriff’s Office said it is seeking information on a woman who left an envelope containing information about the case at the offices of the St. Augustine Record. She dropped it off about 3 p.m. then disappeared.

A video of her can be seen with the story on jacksonville.com.

dana.treen@jacksonville.com,
(904) 359-4091

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: September 24, 2009, 11:18:19 PM »

I am going to take my pseudo-eccentric and rich self to bed.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day for Haleigh.  an angelic monkey

Good night, Monkeys. .. God Bless. Remind God in your prayers where Putnam County Florida is, and a little girl named Haleigh really needs his help.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: September 24, 2009, 11:19:55 PM »

Well, I bet you could use a vacation to the redneck riviera Just say the word and I'll pick you up at the airport.

I may just take you up on that. I bet we would never stop talking!!!  Monkey Devil!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1097 on: September 24, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »

I am going to take my pseudo-eccentric and rich self to bed.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day for Haleigh.  an angelic monkey

Good night, Monkeys. .. God Bless. Remind God in your prayers where Putnam County Florida is, and a little girl named Haleigh really needs his help.  an angelic monkey

Good night Fanny an angelic monkey

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1098 on: September 24, 2009, 11:24:52 PM »

I may just take you up on that. I bet we would never stop talking!!!  Monkey Devil!

No doubt, but it would be fun you have to admit

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: September 24, 2009, 11:29:05 PM »

RE:
chickens in yards...

i could only pray to have chickens in my yard . (sorry im a country/in city hell monkey)

one day maybe even a 

thehe...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.